Out of Bounds [h.s. au]

By lemoncrushh

After a few years of being a housewife, Tisa Jordan decided to go back to school. Hoping to find inspiration... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Playlist / Cast of Characters

Chapter 14

4K 189 11
By lemoncrushh

A small shift of the bed woke me up. I caught a glimpse of Harry's back as he sat on the edge and then stood to pull up his shorts. The sight of his bare bottom, even for a mere second, made me blush. I watched in silence as he opened the door and walked toward the bathroom. I noticed the lamp was still on and it was still dark outside. I glanced at the clock and realized it wasn't even midnight yet.

"Hey, you're awake," Harry said when he returned.

He closed the door behind him and crawled back onto the bed. He kissed my forehead, down my nose to my lips.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked.

"Just woke up," he replied. "Do you want to go back to sleep?"

"Not really. I'm kind of hungry."

"Me too," Harry said. "I haven't eaten since lunch."

"Me neither."

"Tisa, I'm sorry I left. I fucked up the whole day."

"It's okay," I told him. "The sex made up for it."

Harry rolled his eyes with a grin. "That it did." Then he looked at me sincerely. "And your telling me you love me."

"Mmm, I do," I murmured as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer into a kiss.

Just then my stomach growled and I giggled.

"C'mon, let's go get something to eat," Harry suggested as he pulled me up into a seated position.

I grabbed my clothes and got dressed while Harry slipped into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. As we left the bedroom, I noticed Zack's door was still closed, but no light shone underneath. I slipped into the bathroom while Harry waited for me in the living room. When I returned, I tried to be quiet as I tip-toed to the front door behind Harry.

"Don't worry, he sleeps like a log," Harry said.

"Okay," I still whispered. "Whose car are we going in?"

"Mine," he whispered back, mimicking me.

"Okay," I half chuckled.

Harry grabbed his keys from the kitchen counter and I walked with him to his car. We drove to a twenty-four hour drive-in and ordered burgers, fries and milkshakes. We sat in the car and ate them while listening to the radio and chatting.

"So...Harry..." I began with hesitation as I wadded up my burger wrapper.

"Hmm?" he sounded, straw in his mouth.

I raised my head to look at him. His beauty never ceased to startle me. Even just the way he raised his eyebrows made my stomach flip like a teenager. I grinned in spite of myself, brushing my hands over my jeans.

"Do you...um...are you..."

Harry lowered his milkshake and leaned toward me, our noses almost touching.

"You're so cute when you're nervous," he murmured.

I blushed as he kissed me, his lips wet and cool.

"But you don't have to be nervous with me, sweetheart," he continued. "What is it?"

"Well," I sighed, "Did you change your mind about...staying with me?"

I looked down again, afraid of his response.

"Oh," I heard him say.

"I mean..." I muttered, "I still want you to, and I could hide the pictures if they make you uncomfortable. But, I'd understand if you don't want to."

I traced the edge of my drink lid, determined not to look at him yet.

"Yes," Harry said.

I jerked my head up in surprise. "Yes?"

"Yes," he repeated. "Yes, I changed my mind. And yes, I want to stay with you."

Emotion came over me in waves, and I covered my mouth with my hands. Harry grinned, trying to pull my hands away.

"Don't start crying on me again, love, I can't take it."

I smiled and wiped my eyes.

"I'm okay," I assured him. "I guess I didn't really expect you to say yes. I hoped, but I didn't know."

Harry set his milkshake in the cup holder between the seats and wiped his hands on a napkin.

"Come here," he beckoned.

He reached his arm out to me and I leaned over, falling into a deep kiss. My fingers tangled up in his curls, I began to feel light-headed once again. I sighed as we finally separated, and I sat back in my seat.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked.

I nodded.

"We'll run back by my place so I can get my bag, then I'll meet you at your house."

We drove to Harry's apartment and pulled into the empty spot next to my car.

"You don't have to wait," he said. "You go ahead, I'll be right behind you."

"Okay," I agreed.

We kissed goodbye, and I got into my car. My street was so dark when I got home. It dawned on me that I was rarely ever out this late so I'd never noticed. I sort of wished I had left a porch light on or something.

When I walked into the empty house, I placed my purse on the counter and checked my phone for messages, knowing I surely had at least one from James. I was right.

"Hi baby, it's me," he said in the voice mail. "Sorry it's so late, I'm sure you're already in bed. I'm headed that way myself. Long, tiring day. Sorry I missed you. I'll call you tomorrow. I love you."

I put the phone down and walked into the living room, grabbing the wedding photo and two other photos of James and me, and then went to my room. I put the photos in my closet, up on the top shelf. As I closed the door, my eye caught the set of tea lights on my nightstand. I'd had them forever it seemed, but I'd never even lit them. I walked back to the kitchen and rummaged through a drawer for a lighter. When I found one, I returned to the bedroom and lit the candles.

Just as I was walking back to the kitchen, I heard the door open.

"Hi," I smiled when I saw Harry.

"Hey," he grinned.

He shut the door behind him, and I grabbed his duffle bag.

"I'll take this to the bedroom," I offered.

Although I hadn't told him to, Harry followed me.

"Ooh candles," he announced. "Nice."

"So, it's after one o'clock," I stated when I'd set the bag down. "We have class in the morning. Should we go to sleep now?"

Harry shrugged. "I'm not sleepy."

"Me neither," I smirked.

"What do you want to do?" he asked as he moved closer to me.

"Want to watch a movie?" I teased.

Harry chuckled as he ran his hands up and down my arms. "Sure, why not."

"Okay, just let me get cleaned up. You can go ahead and pick something if you'd like."

I handed him the remote control and headed toward the bathroom. Once I'd freshened up, I returned to find Harry lying on the bed in his underwear, a few pillows behind him to prop himself up. I stopped in my tracks to enjoy the view.

"What?" he asked when he caught me gawking.

"Nothing," I shook my head. "You're just gorgeous, that's all."

I opened a drawer to my dresser and pulled out a tank and a pair of silky shorts that I like to sleep in. I quickly got undressed and slipped into the pajamas, careful not to make eye contact with Harry. Although he'd seen me naked several times already, I was still self conscious.

"Speaking of gorgeous," I finally heard him say.

I turned my head to look at him, his eyes fixed on me. I wondered how long he'd been watching me. I grinned and crawled onto the bed next to him.

"So what movie did you choose?" I asked.

"Movie?"

"Yeah, Netflix?" I prodded. "You have the remote, remember?"

"Jesus, Tisa. How am I supposed to concentrate on a movie when you look like that?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm in my jammies!"

"And it's fucking sexy as shit."

I laughed. "Whatever, Captain Underpants!"

I playfully reached over him for the remote, lightly grazing his waistband on the way back.

"Do you want Drama? Comedy? Action?"

"I don't care," Harry groaned, his arm behind his head.

His voice was deep and enticing, but I was determined to keep teasing him. I knew what he wanted. He would just have to wait.

"How about Gran Torino?" I suggested.

"Fine."

I started the movie and got myself settled on the bed. I assumed Harry did not need any covers as he was stretched out practically naked on top of them, so I just grabbed my blanket from the foot of the bed to drape over myself. The candle light still flickered on my bedside table, giving the only light in the room other than the glow of the television.

About twenty minutes or so into the movie, Harry grabbed my hand, lacing his fingers through mine. He continued to lie very still except for the rise and fall of his chest, his eyes glued to the screen. I scooted closer to him and placed my left hand on his stomach, at the bottom of his butterfly tattoo. I gently let my fingers move up and trace it as my lips caressed his shoulder.

Harry still didn't acknowledge me as my hand made its way to his chest. His focus still on Clint Eastwood, I began to nibble at his neck and breathe in his ear.

"I thought you wanted to watch a movie," he finally voiced.

"I thought I did too," I murmured.

"Well, you're missing it," he said. I knew he was teasing me, getting me back.

"I've already seen it," I admitted.

He slowly turned his head toward me, giving me a look he'd never given me before, yet I knew precisely what it meant. Kicking the blanket off me, I swung my leg over his waist and straddled him. As we began to kiss, his hands immediately found the edge of my shorts. His fingers slid underneath, touching first my ass and moving around to my inner thighs. I felt myself get wet as he continued to tease me, barely brushing his fingers closer and closer to my folds. My breaths got louder and heavier, but Harry didn't seem to be as affected. I kissed him on the neck again, and made my way down to the light patch of hair on his chest. But as I started to lift my hips away from his grip, he pulled me back.

"No," he commanded. "You're not going anywhere."

I glared at him as his fingers made the same rounds underneath my shorts.

"Baby, this is torture," I moaned.

"Really," he said.

Suddenly, one of his fingers met my clit and my jaw dropped.

"Is that better?" Harry asked.

All I could do was nod.

"Good."

He continued to stare at my face while his fingers explored down below. He knew exactly what he was doing to me. I was so turned on, I could barely stand it. Finally he inserted one finger, then two.

"Oh God, Harry," I cried as I threw my head back.

"Tell me how it feels."

"So good," I managed to get out between breaths.

"You're so fucking wet," he groaned.

I knew he was telling the truth. I could feel myself dripping as his fingers fucked me. After a few more pumps of his hand, I couldn't take it any longer.

"I want you inside me Harry, please!"

"Yeah?"

"Yes!"

Harry pulled his fingers out from my shorts and brought them to his mouth. I quickly removed my shorts and tank top while he tossed aside his underwear. He lubricated his erection with the wetness on his fingers, and then I slowly lowered myself onto him.

Harry closed his eyes for a moment and bit his lip as I moved up and down. I knew then he was feeling as good as I was, and the tables were turned because I was in control.

"Mmm," he sounded as I moved faster. "Ah yeah, ride me baby."

"Harry, why are you so dirty?" I asked jokingly.

"Shut up, you know you like it."

I laughed out loud which caused the pleasure to intensify. Harry grabbed me by the waist and began to buck hard against me.

"Fuck, it's so good," he cried.

I could barely breathe, let alone get my moans out. I reached for the headboard to grab onto as I propped myself up on my feet.

"Oh shit, baby, don't do that!"

"Why not?"

"I'm so close," he swallowed.

"Good," I grinned, echoing his statement from earlier.

I watched him come as I rode him to the finish. That beautiful, beautiful boy I couldn't seem to get enough of. When his head finally relaxed against the pillow, I crawled off of him.

"That's not fair," he breathed as I lied next to him.

"What's not?"

"I was pleasuring you at first but you ended up getting me off."

I raised my eyebrows. "You think watching you come doesn't give me pleasure?"

Harry rolled on top of me. "You're too good to me," he said, nuzzling my neck.

"No," I sighed as I ran my fingertips down his back. "Just in love."

He lifted his head to look me in the eye.

"My baby," he cooed, caressing my cheek with the back of his fingers. "I love you so much."

He kissed me passionately, leaving my lips swollen. Although thinking of James was not what I wanted to do at that moment, I knew then that I had to do something to free myself of him. Because all I wanted was Harry. This heavenly British boy with his long curls, green eyes and dimpled smile. I was madly in love with him, and he with me. I was going to find a way for us to be together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441 36 31
Bella is a 19 year old college student, she was invited to a football (soccer) game one night, and got a glare by a boy named Harry styles that was a...
451K 8.5K 52
Reina Higgins spent most of her life under the watchful eye of her father, being trained who to love and who to stay away from. When she turned twent...
8.8K 30 39
Life is rough for 17 year old Shana Miller until one lucky day One Direction dines in the restaurant she's working in. Will Shana return the love bac...
24.5K 703 139
FInally landing her dream internship, Rowan Emerson sparks the interest of the mysterious Harry Styles.