Nothing Like You

By lala1333

Sequel to Far Away. McKenna spends her day taking care of her little girl while also going to school. The on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 21

4.7K 177 1
By lala1333

"I think we should have a boy."

"Me too, should we get started?" I smiled and nodded. Tonight the girls were staying with my parents so, Rickey and I could have some alone time. Rickey and I actually got married a couple days ago and it was amazing. Never would I have thought I would be married to him, but I'm so happy I am.

Flashback.

"Are you sure you want to go through this?"

"Yes daddy, I love him. Believe me, I never thought I would be marrying him, but daddy I'm glad I'm marrying him. He has been so amazing with everything and he treats me so good. The girls love him and I'm happy daddy."

"Okay princess. Just say the word and were out." I smiled at him as he leaned down kissing my forehead.

"I can't believe today is the day I will walk my baby girl down the aisle."

"Daddy don't cry." I saw a tear in his eye, so that filled my eyes with tears.

"McKenna, don't you dare ruin your make up." Sean yelled at me as she came over and helped me wipe my tears away.

"It's almost time." I nodded and the girls crowded around me to make sure I was ready.

"Mommy." Ellie yelled.

"Baby, you have to stay with Sean, okay." She nodded and I leaned down kissing both my girls foreheads.

"Love you babies."

"Love you mommy."

"Love you momma."

Sean took the girls and they went with her while I went back over to my dad.

End of flashback.

Rickey kissed my forehead and pulled me into his arms.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Our wedding." I smiled.

"You looked so beautiful. When I saw you for the first time you took my breath away."

"Are you trying to talk me into another round?"

"I'm telling you the truth." He smiled, leaning down kissing my lips.

"You looked so handsome too." I smiled as I kissed down his neck.

Flashback

"Rickey, back in high school I had the biggest crush on you. Little did I know where we were going to end up. There was plenty of times I could have killed you, but then things got better. You have been such an amazing daddy to our girls, and I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for them. You pulled me together when I thought I couldn't pull myself together. You never pushed me to talk. You were there for a shoulder to cry on when I needed it. Besides my daddy, you are the most important man in my life. I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much."

"McKenna, I've waited for this day for a long time. The first time I saw you, you were sitting in the coffee shop with Sean talking. I thought you were the cutest girl I've ever seen until I laid eyes on our daughter, and then you became the most beautiful woman. Seeing you at parties you were always the girl that stuck out to me. Back then I never thought I was good enough for you and honestly I wasn't. You're the most amazing mother, our girls are so lucky to have you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you baby."

I looked up at him with tears in his eyes and he wiped them away. I'm so excited to be his wife.

End of flashback

"Rickey." I moaned and he carefully laid his body against mine.

"You okay?"

"Yea." I wrapped my arms around him holding him to me.

"So the first time you saw me was in a coffee shop?" He sighed kissing my cheek before moving next to me so we could be face to face. I reached down, pulling the blanket up so I curl up with him.

"I mean I've seen you around, but that was the first day I actually saw you. You weren't dressed up like you usually were, you were in sweat pants, hoodie, and your hair was up. Now don't laugh, this was before I knew who she was. I heard you say Sean and I thought you were talking about some guy." I giggled and he sighed pulling away from me, so I pulled him back.

"So you were jealous?"

"Kind of, but you weren't mine so I couldn't be jealous."

"I guess, and I stuck out at parties?"

"Sure did, you were never like the other girls."

"But you finally got me and pushed me away."

"The biggest regret I have, I just wasn't ready for you yet."

"And you are now?"

"I'd say so, I'm just happy I got to marry you."

"Me too." I smiled, leaning up pecking his lips before we fell asleep for exhaustion.

I woke up to find the bed empty, so I got up and pulled my robe on. I walked into the kitchen finding him in his boxers making breakfast. Slowly, I made my way over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist, kissing his back.

"You know you're wearing too many clothes."

"Hmm, baby I think you are the one wearing too many clothes."

"Should we fix that?" I smirked.

"Let's have breakfast first." I kissed his back, relaxing against him. Breakfast was done and we went and sat at the counter to eat. I could feel him staring at me so I turned and found him smirking at me.

"What?"

"You are so damn sexy."

"Babe that's you." I smiled at him and leaned over kissing his lips.

"What time do we have to pick up the girls?"

"Noon." He smirked and reached over pulling me onto his lap.

"Guess we better make good use of our time." I smiled, leaning in pressing my lips to mine, while I helped pull him free. He picked me up and slammed me down on him as we moaned. My arms wrapped around his neck while he helped me rock against him. His mouth found my nipples making me cry out.

"Hold on baby." He picked me up and carried me into our room where he laid me down and pumped faster into me.

"McKenna." He moaned against my neck while I squeezed his perfect ass.

"Rickey." We finished and I held him there before he moved and lay next to me.

"Think we made little man yet?"

"Don't know, why you done already?"

"Never." I smiled and moved to straddle his hips when my phone went off. I groaned as I slide down on to him.

"You should answer it." I glared at him but took my phone anyways.

"Hello."

"Hey, what are you doing?" Faith asked.

"Trying to make a baby."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, we want a boy."

"Fine, call me when you're not having sex."

I hung up and just as Rickey came up and kissed me.

(Rickey's pov)

I woke up to find McKenna lying on her belly still asleep. I still can't believe I get to call this girl my wife and were tying for a baby. I smiled as I leaned over, kissing down her back.

"Hmm."

"We need to get ready to pick up the girls." She rolled over and had a pout on her face.

"I'm so sore and tired."

"You can take a nap with the girls later. Let's take a shower and relax those muscles." She nodded and I pulled her into my arms carrying her into the shower. I washed up and helped her wash up before we finished getting ready to get the girls. Before we walked inside she grabbed my hands and placed them on the side of her belly.

"I hope our baby is in there."

"Me too baby, but if not we can keep trying." I smirked as I leaned down kissing her lips before us inside.

"Girls, mommy and daddy are here." I heard Sophie say then their little feet came running for us. Sophia jumped in my arms while Ellie went to her mom.

"Hi babies."

"McKenna Shae come here." She frowned as we made our way in the living room.

"Are you pregnant?"

"No why?"

"I just saw you two."

"No I'm not."

"Are you trying?" She smiled and nodded her head while her mom moved to hug her.

"That's awesome."

"Yea hopefully we can manage a boy."

"Hope so, we need one around here."

"Mommy, what are you talking about?" Sophia looked up at her frowning.

"Nothing baby, we will tell you later." She smiled at Sophia and turned back to her mom.

"Thank you so much for watching them."

"Of course, they are welcome here anytime."

We finally said our goodbyes and went home.

"Now will you tell me what you guys were talking about?"

"Come here." McKenna pulled them both into her arms so she could talk to them.

"What do you girls think about having a little brother or sister?"

"Sister."

"Sissy."

"Figures, mommy and daddy want a boy."

"No they gross."

"Your daddy is a boy."

"But he's daddy."

"And he would be your brother."

"No." She sighed and looked up at me frowning.

(McKenna's pov)

"Mommy, what's that?" Sophia pointed to the pregnancy test that was in front of me.

"It's a pregnancy test. It tells me if I'm having a baby or not."

"Baby?"

"Yea, go get your sister." She ran off to get Ellie while I hid the test and went and sat on my bed. They came running and I made them sit on the floor in front of me. I sighed and looked down at my two babies trying to figure out how I'm going to tell them.

"Mommy." Ellie frowned.

"I think mommy is having a baby." Sophia said to her sister. I sighed and moved so I could sit on the floor with them.

"This is top secret, we can't tell daddy yet. Mommy is having a baby." Sophia smiled and quickly came up, wrapping her arms around me.

"Ellie, give mommy a hug." Sophia frowned at her little sister before she crawled into my arms. I don't think Ellie fully understands what it means just yet.

"When we tell daddy?"

"We need some idea's to tell daddy."

"Can I tell him?"

"Not yet. Let's go to the mall and get some things for him." They nodded and I got them ready taking them to the mall.

"Mommy, we get this?"

"Sure." She grabbed candy and went to look at the baby things. I smiled at all the cute little boy clothes, I'm hoping this baby is a boy.

"Aren't these clothes so cute?"

"But those are for boys."

"I know mommy and daddy want a boy."

"Sissy."

"You already have one." I smiled at her as she took her hand coming over to me. I let the girls pick out a shirt while I picked out a shirt.

"McKenna Morris." I groaned as I heard the voice I thought I'd never hear again."

"Josie, and it's Pierce."

"Mommy, who is she?" Sophia asked coming to stand next to me.

"Someone mommy and daddy went to school with."

"Momma, we go?"

"In a minute."

"How old are they?"

"Ellie is two and a half, and Soph will be six in a few months."

"I remember you when you were in your mommy's belly." She said to Sophia.

"Really?"

"Yea."

"Okay, babies lets go get dinner before daddy gets home." I grabbed their hands and I bought everything before we left to Chipotle.

"Mommy, who was that lady?"

"Someone from high school, she didn't like mommy very much."

"Why?"

"Because she thought she was better than everyone."

"She like daddy?"

"Yea, everyone liked your dad."

"You too."

"Sure did baby." I smiled at her and looked back at the road.

"What about Colin?" I sighed as we pulled up to Chipotle.

"I loved Colin and I love your daddy."

"I miss Colin." I nodded.

"Me too honey." I looked at Ellie who was just looking at me. At least once a week Ellie and I will curl up and I tell her about her dad. Colin's parents are still around, so I will take her over so she can spend time with them too. Ellie knows her daddy is Colin, but she still calls Rickey daddy. At first he didn't know what to do, but I calmed him down and told him we would talk to her about it. Everything is confusing now, but I hope she will understand better as she gets older.

"I want to see my daddy." Ellie said.

We got out of the car and I pulled her into my arms while I took Sophia's hand. I hated that she will never get to know her daddy, but we're going to do the best we can to tell her about him. I ordered all the food and we went home where Rickey was.

"There are my girls." He smiled as they ran over giving him a hug while I set up the food.

"Babies come eat." I yelled for them as they came running in with Rickey behind them.

"Hi beautiful." He came over wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey babe, guess who I saw today?"

"Who?"

"Josie."

"No way."

"Yep."

"Mommy now." Sophia yelled.

"After we eat."

"What?"

"Nothing." He frowned and looked at the girls smirking.

"So what did you girls do today?"

"Shopping."

"For what?"

"Sophia." I gave her the look and she looked back down at her food. We finished up eating and I grabbed the bags from the car.

"Now." I handed her the card and she grabbed Ellie running over to Rickey. I got the shirts out and smiled waiting for him to realize he's going to be a daddy again.

"Is your mommy having a baby?" He smiled.

"Not supposed to say." He looked up at me and I nodded my head.

"Go pick a movie so we can watch it." He told them. They ran off and he came over to me wrapping his arms around me.

"We're having a baby."

"Yea. We're having a baby." I smiled as I leaned up kissing him softly.

"I'm so excited. You are so beautiful when you're pregnant. I loved when I got to see you when you were pregnant with Ellie."

"Well this is the last time I'm going to be pregnant."

"Just one more."

"Tell you what, if this baby turns out to be a girl. I will think about letting you knock me up again."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." He pecked my lips, and then moved down kissing my belly.

"Love you baby, can't wait to meet you." He kissed my belly again just as the girls came in.

"I want to kiss the baby." I sat down and the girls came over kissing my belly.

***

I opened the door and Gavin flew past me sitting on the couch.

"What is going on?" I frowned looking at my baby brother.

"I don't know what to do?"

"Calm down and tell me what's going on?" I sat down and curled my feet underneath me while I placed a hand on my belly.

"Kylie's pregnant." I squealed getting up and giving him a hug. I was going to have another niece or finally a nephew.

"You're going to be a daddy."

"You don't get it." I frowned.

"Clearly, but I'm an expert on how a baby comes about."

"I made it to the MLB."

"Gavin that is so amazing, I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you, but I don't know what to do."

"About what?"

"Kylie and the baby."

"Oh, do you want this baby?"

"Of course I do. I just don't know how to be a dad and still play baseball."

"You're going to be an amazing dad and be an amazing baseball player."

"I'm scared. I don't want to lose them."

"You need to talk to her. Bring her over too; we have a lot to talk about."

"I'm going to be a dad."

"You sure are. When are you going to ask her to marry you?"

"I've been thinking about it and soon." I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Hopefully you have a boy, so our boys can play together."

"Wait your pregnant too?"

"Yep, just found out the other day."

"Congrats that's awesome."

"Thank you, we're pretty excited. I love my girls, but it's time for another boy in the house."

"The grand kids are slacking in boys too."

"Yes we sure are."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 851 46
When your worst enemy ended up turning into the love of your life. Well, read and find out! (THIS IS ALL FICTIONAL!)
1.6K 52 13
Raniyah finds herself in the middle of violence all the time. Whether it's at home or school. At school she deals with a bitchy teenage head cheerlea...
72 1 15
As Cassie and Maeve make the switch to high school they are faced with many challenges. Though thats that least of Cassie's worries. As her secrets a...
8.9K 271 71
After her dad dies in a tragic car accident when he was hit by a drunk driver, Y/N and her mom move to a new town to get a fresh start. Y/N makes new...