ONLY YOU of BTS

Von catchhhhhh

A young lady named Nam Hee Yeon; passionate and strong-willed editor in Seoul whom shut herself out from the... Mehr

Introduction
Only You: Prologue
Only You: Chapter 1
Only You: Chapter 2
Only You: Chapter 3
Only You: Chapter 5
Only You: Chapter 6
Only You: Chapter 7
Only You: Chapter 8
Only You: Chapter 9
Special Chapter I
Only You: Chapter 10
Only You: Chapter 11
Only You: Chapter 12
Only You: Chapter 13
Only You: Chapter 14
Only You: Chapter 15
Only You: Chapter 16
Only You: Chapter 17
Only You: Chapter 18
Only You: Chapter 19
Only You: Chapter 20
Special Chapter II
Only You: Chapter 21
Only You: Chapter 22
Only You: Chapter 23
Only You: Chapter 24
Only You: Chapter 25
Only You: Chapter 26
Only You: Chapter 27
Only You: Chapter 28
Only You: Chapter 29
Only You: Chapter 30
Only You: Chapter 31
Special Chapter III
Only You: Chapter 32
Only You: Chapter 33
Only You: Chapter 34
Only You: Chapter 35
Only You: Chapter 36
Only You: Chapter 37
Only You: Chapter 38
Special Chapter IV
Only You: Chapter 39
Only You: Chapter 40
Only You: Chapter 41
Only You: Chapter 42
Only You: Chapter 43
Only You: Epilogue
Appreciation Post

Only You: Chapter 4

5.4K 172 93
Von catchhhhhh

[Korean Translations]
Ne (네): Yes
Ani (아니): No
Omo (어머): Oh my
Jinja (진짜): Really
Annyeong (안녕): Hello/Goodbye
Ottoke (어떡해): What should I do?
Gwenchana (괜찮아): Are you okay?
Mianhe (미안해): I'm sorry
Yeppeoda (예쁘다): Pretty
Hyung (형): Older brother for males /Friend
Oppa (오빠): Older brother for females/Boyfriend
Aegyo (애교): To act cute

Chapter 4: A Bad Day?
Saturday, November 30 2013

Hee Yeon's POV

When I open my eyes I automatically look at the time. I panicked as I saw that it is nearly 7 am. How come I overslept? The book that I was editing was due today. I'm not yet finished and it is almost time.

I jump out of bed, run to the kitchen and grabbed myself something to eat. I return upstairs running and open my laptop to finish my work.

"C'mon.. c'mon.." I mutter as I run my eyes through every sentence.

I type and retype errors and rephrase every sentences I see that were wrong. I cram myself and squeeze every inch of knowledge out of me. This is important for my career I can't let this pass.

Ughh.. Why is this this happening to me? I am not usually like this. What did I do these past few days that made me forget that this is due today?

[Flashback]

Monday, November 25 2013

I went out for a jog and saw an old friend pass by. We stopped for breakfast to catch up with things we missed. We suddenly planned to have a reunion of our group of friends in college because it'll be a shame to let them missed out on all our stories.

The reunion was supposed to be a small gathering only but it got out of hand and became a house party. I hate crowds that's why I ended up upstairs, all alone in my room without being bothered by anyone, just how I like it.

I'm not usually like this. I used to throw the biggest party on the block but a guy that I like told me that I was too playful that people won't take me seriously. So, I changed.

Tuesday, November 26 2013

I woke up with a bunch of people I didn't know inside my house. I sneaked outside and saw my mother standing outside. She was planning to surprise me by visiting but she's the one who was surprised.

She wondered why there were so many people inside and why was there a huge mess. I explained to her what happened and the result was she woke all the people inside and sent them home. We ended up cleaning the whole house afterwards and finished almost afternoon.

She prepared a heavy dinner for us to eat. It was almost like a feast. I've always loved my mother's cooking. It's not too salty, not too sweet, sour or spicy, it's just right. After dinner, we caught up with the things we missed after 6 months of not being able to see each other. She stayed for another three days and did all our mother and daughter bond that we hadn't done in the past months.

Friday, November 29 2013

Friday morning, I see her off to a near train station. We gave each other hugs and kisses and promised ourselves to see each other soon. After that I spent the rest of the day goofing off; buying books, clothes and groceries.

As I returned home I arranged all the groceries in the kitchen. I noticed a note on my fridge saying "Book due Saturday: November 30, 2013".

Jeez! I totally forgot about that and to think I had all the days to myself. Great, just great! I ran upstairs and hurriedly work on the book. Almost midnight, I've decided to rest for awhile and for awhile I mean I overslept the next morning.

[End of Flashback]

"Finished!" I shouted, having a big grin plastered on my face.

I look at the time and it says 8:30 am. I still have time, I thought. I hurriedly wash my face, brush my teeth, comb my hair and put on something to fight off the cold outside. I didn't bother to take a bath because I will be caught up late. Luckily, the company where I work is just near to where I live so I just ran as fast as I can to get there.

The moment I arrived, I saw my boss standing inside his office looking at me through the glass wall. He gestures me to come inside as he sits on his chair in front of his desk. I walk towards his office, pantingly, trying to catch my breath.

"What time is it, Ms. Nam?" he asks. I can see that he's not in the mood.

"It's 8:58 am, sir," I reply smiling hoping that I'm not the reason why he is mad because I made it just in time.

"Do you know what time that thing is due today?" he adds referring to the book I edited.

"9:00 am, sir," I answer.

"Exactly!" He shouts while he slams his desk with his clenched fist making me jump out of fright. "I need that thing on my desk before 9:00 am. I was thinking that you will submit that before 8:30 but no. You've decided to submit it 8:58 in the morning. I gave you a week off to finish that and then you ended showing up 2 minutes before the due time. Lucky you, the writer didn't ask for that yet," he adds as he stares at me.

"I-I'm sorry, sir," I say, looking on the floor.

That's all I can say and that's all I should say if I want to keep my job. I can see my co-workers looking at me outside the glass wall. Embarrassed, I remained looking down.

"Okay. You can just leave it here and I'll just call you when there's a problem."

I left the file on his desk and walk out of his office. My coworkers walks up to me and asked me what happened. I ended up tripping myself after I feel my knees tremble. They helped me sit on a chair, gave me water and try to comfort me.

"Isn't he a jerk? I mean you did pass it on time," says one.

"Yeah. At least you've submitted it. Others wouldn't have finished it within a week," says the other.

I raise my hand and gesture them to stop. I had enough scolding for one day and don't want to hear anymore rants. After an hour, he calls me again inside his office. I can hear my coworkers whispers "fighting" as I enter.

"Have a seat, Ms. Nam," he says laying his hand, pointing on a sit.

As I took a sit he offers me something to drink but I refused. He lectures me about punctuality and prioritizing things while he holds a glass of wine in his hand. I pretend to listen as I follow him with my eyes, walking back and forth inside the room. He continues with his lecture until he gets to the main point.

"That's why you're my favorite, Ms. Nam. You get things done on a very short time and still do it perfectly," he says.

My ears twitched as I heard that. What is this all about? One minute he was scolding at me and the next he was praising me. What a strange man, I thought, having a massive mood swing worse than a woman.

"The writer loved your work. She says it was perfect and will include your name on the cover. As a bonus, I will give you a raise. You can go home now and spend the whole afternoon off," he continues. I nod as I realize what's happening.

After he's done talking, I bow down to show gratitude and head outside the office. I can't control myself so I left his office with a big grin. My coworkers, apparently, heard everything and praised me. I promised them that I will treat them out once I get my pay check.

As I walk outside the building, I inhaled the fresh air and thought that this wasn't a bad day after all.

Jimin's POV

Our whole week was filled with photoshoots, interviews and practice. We didn't even got the chance to get some rest after all of that.

We are down to our last practice on Saturday evening. I'm leaning against the wall of the practice hall breathing heavily as I see Jungkook walking towards me.

"Are you already tired hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"No, I'm just preparing myself for another round," I reply.

"Here you go," says Jin hyung as he throws two water bottles at us. "Don't go getting tired on me now. You know you're my only hope," he adds smiling.

"Ne hyung," both of us replies.

He says that we're his only hope because he thinks he's bad at dancing but we all know that he always tries his best and practice harder. Besides that, Jin hyung always takes care of us. He cooks for us and make special dishes on special occasions. Sometimes I miss my mom because of him.

"Yah! don't go saying that to them cause I'm your one and only hope!" Hobi hyung interrupts and sits in front of us. "Where is my water hyung?" he adds as he place both of his hands on his eyes doing an aegyo.

"Here you go," Yoongi hyung says as he throws a water bottle to him and he amazingly catch it with his hands.

"Thanks hyung!" replies Hobi hyung making an aegyo again. His big smile sure brightens up the whole room.

"Don't go flashing those things here, Hoseok. It's too bright." Yoongi hyung adds referring to Hobi hyung's smile.

"Now we're almost complete. All we need now is.." before Jin hyung continues Tae interrupts by screaming and running, ending up on the floor hugging him.

"Did we miss something fun?" Namjoon hyung says as he sits next to Yoongi hyung.

"Now we're complete!" says Hobi hyung flashing a big grin again.

Everyone is gathered on the same corner telling stories, teasing one another and laughing. I love this feeling, being surrounded by the people you consider as your second family. I will never get tired of this.

As our manager suddenly enters the room. We all automatically stopped talking, stand up and greeted him. He praised us for working hard this month and made a deal to us. We are given three chances to accomplish our mission. Our mission is to dance to whatever song, our song, they will play in random order with no mistakes. He adds that if we get three right we'll have a day off tomorrow as a reward.

As we're leaving in a dormitory with no chance of coming home because of the busy schedule this is a one in a million opportunity for us. So pumped up, we position ourselves and eagerly wait for the song that was going to be played.

For the first two rounds Hobi hyung continues to mess up. It is unusual because he's our best dancer here. I don't know if he's doing it on purpose or he's just excited.

"Yah, Hoseok! You better fix your dancing. Even Jin hyung is doing better than you," Yoongi hyung says laughing. As for Jin hyung, he just scratch his head and smile.

"It was the first verse and I'm suppose to be here," says Hobi hyung pointing on my spot.

"Was it the first verse?" Jungkook asks. "Because if it was then I'm suppose to be here," he says walking towards to Hobi hyung.

"No. It wasn't," I say defensively because I'm sure that it was the second. "You're suppose to be there, hyung," I pointed out to Hobi hyung.

"Oh yeah.." he scratches his head as he realize.

"Hyung, stop goofing off. We are down to our last three chances," says Taehyung.

Everyone stares at Tae as he said that. I have never seen him this serious. Maybe he really does want to have a day off. Well, who doesn't?

After five rounds of random dance we managed to get the last three rounds correct. As for our reward we jumped with joy because we're going to have a day off tomorrow. But that didn't stop us from practicing instead of resting we continue with our routine.

After that, we headed for the showers. We take turns on who's going to take a shower next.

"Why can't we all take a shower together?" asks Tae.

"Enough with your nonsense, Taehyung," says Namjoon hyung.

"But it'll be so much fun!" he adds showing off his weird smile.

Taehyung keeps insisting that we should shower all together but Namjoon hyung keeps refusing his request because it is messed up. All prepared to rest we're gathered on the same room planning on what to do tomorrow.

"We should all go somewhere together," says Namjoon hyung getting all excited.

"Nah, I can't. I need to go visit my family because they miss me so much," Hobi hyung replies. I can see that Namjoon hyung was a little disappointed.

"What about you hyung? Are you going home to Busan?" Jungkook asks me.

"I have something to do tomorrow and maybe afterwards I'll come home. Why? Do you want me to accompany you?" I reply. I notice Taehyung is looking at us while smirking.

"A-ani. I can manage myself," Jungkook quickly replies as if trying to avoid being tease by Taehyung again.

"Who else is going to their home towns?" asks Namjoon hyung hoping he'll have some company tomorrow.

Hobi hyung, Jungkook and Taehyung raises their hands. There are few of them who plans to go home.

"How about you hyung?" says Namjoon hyung pointing at Yoongi hyung.

"I'm staying here. I want to rest plus my family aren't home," says Yoongi hyung.

"And you hyung?" referring to Jin hyung.

"I'm not sure what my plans are for tomorrow but I'm sure I'm not going home. So, rest assured that you'll have me tomorrow," he says smiling.

"Aww. Thanks, hyung," Namjoon says with sparkles in his eyes.

The meeting has adjourned and we went back to our beds. We decided to spend our day tomorrow separately and have our trip on our next day off.

I lay blankly on our bed with my hand on the back of my head having Taehyung sleep like a log beside me. We don't have permanent beds so we randomly sleep to wherever we feel like sleeping.

I think deeply about how tomorrow will be. If it'll end up like how my dream was or not. I stare at the ceiling and try to not over think myself. I gradually close my eyes and fell asleep.

End of Chapter 4

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
       A fan fiction is only a fan fiction.
    No real harm done to the characters
of the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Writer's Note
I've decided to upload Chapter 4 early and include 'Monday' in the official days where I'll be posting my updates.

Thank you for reading the Chapter 4 of Only You. Please feel free to comment below your opinions; english/tagalog, negative/positive or even questions if there are things that aren't clear to you. And I will try my best to respond with every comment and answer it without leaving any spoilers. Comment lang po wag po kayong mahiya. ^~^

The fifth chapter will be officially posted on Wednesday, July 29 2015.

Fun Facts
The random dance practice was real. It just ended up happening a little early and I added a few twist and turns to make it long. Also the scene where Taehyung requests that he wants to take a shower with everybody is a fact, if I'm not mistaken.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.3K 304 21
(Y/n)'s tragic past affects her life. She meets Bangtan randomly in college. Little by little, her attitude changes and her true personality shows, b...
3.6K 129 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
363K 15.4K 53
❝ it can't hurt, right? ❞ - in which a young fangirl somehow finds herself chatting with kim namjoon. CURRENTLY EDITING! © 2017 ; joonsoul. includes...
93.9K 3.9K 61
"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic💜 Started: May 1st, 2019 Completed: April 2nd, 2020 ...