Lady Alpha To You! Ok?

By LounyCamacho

He is one of the most disgraceful Alphas in the continent. One who doesn't give mercy to nobody, one who's fa... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fourteen (2)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter two

355 7 0
By LounyCamacho

(Leslie played by Jennifer Lawrence. She is just babe)

Leslie's Point Of View

It was a total crazy mess. The house was beginning to give life as the morning sun came shinning through the windows of the living room.

My eyes closed even more, cause of the shinning light. Last night wasn't in control. After Jack and Gianna finished arguing, I took the liberty to pick an action movie. 'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol'.

Thanks to the adrenaline, candy and coke, I could say we all ended hyper. Shouting on the scene when Tom Cruise walks beside the building. Myself and Gianna more into it. Then when the movie finished we changed into another action movie 'Furious 7'.

It didn't end well. We started to pick the pillows from the sofas, and started smacking each other. Dustin was in my team while, Gianna and Jack on the other.

As the movie finished we where still in for some action. So we played truth or dare. The rules were simple, if you dared someone or tell him to tell a truth and he negates or can't do it, you win. The loser had to drink a Skittle filled Tequila shot (and yes Gianna bring some too) and stripped down a clothing artifact.

But if he does do it, you loose by doing the same. It was fun at first but it ended pretty badly. Kids never do something a nineteen year old would do.

First it was my turn, and I dared Jack to pick a land worm and eat it in sugar. He denied and he had to discard a piece of his clothing and take a shot.

Then it was his turn and on and on and on. We finished in a very 'freeing' mode. Gianna finished with only her underwear on, Jack was only on his socks and boxers, Dustin was wearing only his pants and myself my lower underwear and tank top.

Since we didn't do anything later, I turned on the speakers that were connected to the component linked with my iPod.

Th music of Chris Brown, 'Turn Up The Music' blasted. We danced all night and kept drinking tequila shots till we loosed conscience.

Now it was morning, who knows what hour and I needed to get to work at the Pack House.

Little by little I opened my eyes, the sun rays hitting my bare face. When I adjusted to the light, I looked around.

My mom will kill me if she saw this. The furniture was backwards, there was pieces of candy and sweets all over the floor along with popcorn. Their were glass on the floor and clothing all over the place.

Suddenly I felt a breathing below me. Looking up my eyes widened for themselves. I was laying on top of Dustin's naked chest, while his hand was secured around my frame, while we were on the floor.

Looking around I saw Jack laid down on the floor, a hat covering his face in the most awkward position ever. His legs propped up by the sofa, his other leg close to his body, his arms around his face. Gianna looked almost normal, her hands on her cheek laying her head on the sofa's cushion, her legs stretch to the max. But like I said almost normal, if it wasn't for her painted face that made her look like a clown. I chuckled at that thought.

I started to get out of Dustin's embrace when he grunted and hugged me more tightly. Looking at his face he had his blue eyes opened at my attention.

"Good morning, My Lady" he smirked, I just chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Stop calling me that, it was only acceptable yesterday" I said blinking a few times. Still my eyes not adjusting to the light completely.

"Haha to bad, I really like saying that to you" he grinned, showing his pearly white teeth. I would be lying if I didn't had any attraction towards him. But if at my fifteen years old, my wolf didn't tell me he was my mate, it's not gonna tell me know at my nineteenth. Although I wouldn't mind the idea of myself and him as mates. But fate didn't made us a pair, and I needed to accept it. He also knows it and he accepts it too.

"Let's get up, the house a mess" I said as I stood quickly, stretching my limbs to their max point. I could hear a crack or two of my bones.

He stood up, and his sun kissed body gleamed on the sun. His hand passing quickly through his dirty blonde hair.

I then started to walk towards my iPod that was still connected to the component. Pushing the button I gasped at the hour. 1:37?!?!?

Oh my God. Dad it's gonna kill me if he calls the Pack House and I don't answer. He must be furious right now.

"Guys wake up" I shouted with my Alpha voice. Quickly Dustin sleep vanishing immediately, Jack quickly leaning up, oblivious of his surroundings and Gianna just startled while she said 'five more minutes mom'.

"Guys come on, it's almost two. We need to get moving, like right now" I said as I started picking up the furniture to put them in their right place.

"Oh please Leslie it's Saturday, let's just have a day off" said Jack as he yawned, earning a smack on the head from me.

"Saturday or not we need to move, this kind of attitude doesn't make us one of the strongest, now get moving or I'll strip your intestines out, to the three of you" I said glaring at all of them. They just gave up.

"We'll clean" Jack and Dustin said in unison, while Gianna sat on the sofa.

"Gianna you have a little something on your face" I said hiding my attempt of laughter as I saw her hilarious face.

"Tell me you guys didn't do it?" She growled loudly, which only made me laugh even more. Jake and Dustin chuckling loudly.

"I'm so gonna kill you guys later on" she said as she grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom near.

When I heard the door closed, we heard her scream a squeaky shout. That made us laugh like their was no tomorrow. I would die if I kept laughing. Jack was leaning on the sofa's arm laughing, while Dustin had his arms grasping his sides as he bowed down to laugh.

The tears streaming down my face. Man hilarious. Grabbing my clothes I put them on, quickly tuning to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna make some sandwiches, while you clean, got it?" I said giving them I glare. They just whined their answer.

"Why we have to?" Jack said as he grabbed the bowl of popcorn from the floor and handing it to me.

"Because you are now the men of the house. Now move" I gave them a pointed look, they saying 'yes mam'.

Hah I win, woman always win around men.

"If you need something to clean it's in the closet beside the living room" I shouted at them as I entered the kitchen and put the bowl on the sink.

Letting out a breath of my own, I started to look on the fridge. Grabbing some smoke ham, cheddar cheese, roman lettuce, tomato and smoke wood bacon. Putting them on the counter, I grabbed a loaf of wheat almond bread.

Putting a plate to put the subs I started to make them. Turning on the skillet from the cabinet, adding some olive oil and when the skillet was hot enough I added the bacon.

As the bacon cooked quickly, I cut the bread in for slightly long pieces. Adding some mustard and butter, then the ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato and finishing with crispy bacon.

As I finished the last sub, Gianna appeared with a red tainted face and her hair wet. I think from scrubbing harshly all the make-up she had. He expression a grumpy one.

"Don't you dare laugh" she snickered at me. I just chuckled lightly.

"Come sit, take a sub. Want some water?" I asked her as a put a plate in the stool and a sub. Quickly opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water.

"And some hangover pills would be enough" she said taking a sit, grabbing the sub and taking a bite. Moaning her delight at the food.

"Oh come on you, know we don't get hangovers, I think" I though since werewolves don't get drunk often. But yesterday maybe an exception.

"Of course we don't" she gave a sarcastic answer.

"Guys get your subs" I shouted to the boys, who immediately appeared through the dinning room's door.

"First of all did you finished cleaning?" I asked raising my eyebrow at them.

They just looked at each other into their eyes.

"No, we did not finished, thank you very much" they said scoffing. I raised the spatula that was near me, giving them a quick stare, even though it was a funny one.

"Don't play with me" I teased, while they just smiled.

"Oh hi, sis, thank you for helping us" Dustin said to Gianna, she giving him a mad look.

"Oh don't you start piece of ass, I know you practically did the make-up face thing. I know you like the back of my hand" she growled at him. He just laughed and took a seat near her, Jack taking the other chair his deep charcoal eyes in deep amusement.

I put a plate in front of them both, and handed them a sub. Earning myself wonderful noises from them.

"Man this is good" said Jack while he had his eyes closed.

Putting a bottle of water in front of them I grabbed my sub, taking a bite. Not to be a show off, but it was damn good.

"So what are the chores for today?" Asked Dustin, while Jack looked at me with a pointed look.

"Well we need to establish new patrolling routes, and with two warriors one tracker. We need to let the Rogues know that this pack is not easy to enter, let alone escape" I said taking a gulp of water.

"Also we have to set their time lapses. Maybe twenty minutes of patrolling, five minutes of break then another squad goes. Also we have to introduce the healing wolves" said Jack as Gianna looked at him in recognition, swallowing her bite of bread.

"That's right Gianna, how the new wolves coming?" I asked her feeling a little happy-ish. Their was a new found in all of the packs of North America, that if you train certain wolves, in the art of medicine and healing, when the Pack Doctor uses its affinity abilities, they can also replicate the same power. But the only difference is that it's only after a limited amount of time, not like the Pack Doctor itself, that has the energy to use it at will.

"Everything's going smoothly and perfect. It's just a matter of time that we have Medical Wolves, which is the correct term, to the patrolling teams" he said the correct part looking at Jack. Her light blue eyes shinning with anger, maybe still mad about the make-up prank.

"Ok, ok sorry" he said with a mocking tone.

"Man this is getting out of control, the Rogues have trespass the pack borders three times in two weeks. We need to alert the pack at this" Dustin said finishing his last bite.

"I know, but we're not the only ones. Also Infinity Pack, Stone Lake Pack and Shadow Woods" I shivered at the mere mention of Shadow Woods Pack. It is the strongest pack in the continent, us going second place. It has some feral and brutal warriors. But the only thing that stands out its their Alpha, Alpha Dayton.

He is a mean, selfish, arrogant, bastard Alpha that doesn't have any tolerance with other packs. He never gives mercy to anyone trespassing the borders of his pack, which is huge too, be it another pack or rogues.

"Mmm someone it's thinking to much" said Dustin snapping his fingers in my face.

"Sorry was just thinking about, Shadow Woods Alpha" I said as my face darkened at his memory. When I was fifteen, he was nineteen and was in the Alpha position. My father had a meeting with him and his father, current Alpha Xavier.

But what my dad told me they weren't listening to any reason he tried to make. I don't remember what the meeting was. But it did not look pretty.

The finished with a fight, if it wasn't for Jack's father and current Beta at that time. My dad wouldn't almost stand a chance to two Alphas. But still we gave them a heck of a fight. It took like twenty-five wolves to separate them. I was at the Pack House, looking everything from a window.

"He is just to cynical, can you guys remember me not to have a meeting or reunion with him" I said chuckling a little to lighten up the mood.

"Of course. Shit it's two. I'm gonna go home and take a shower" said Jack as he jumped out of the stool and drank his bottle of water at once.

"Yeah I also need to get going, I'm meeting with the trained wolves to teach them some new skills and stuff" Gianna said as she dropped the paper sheet on the garbage can.

"So we will see you at the Pack House?" Dustin said as he also stood up.

"Sure at three, even though it's just a meeting. I still have something to do at the office there" I shrugged eating my last piece of sub.

"Anywho get going" I said laughing a bit as they all surrounded me in a tight hug.

Man I love this people.

"Umm guys can you just step out" I said gasping for air, as soon as they let me go.

"See you later bitch" said Gianna winking. While Dustin waved his hand.

"I'm gonna shower" said Jack as he also got out of the kitchen. As soon as I heard the door of the house close, I let a breath of air.

Cleaning all the plates and dishes quickly, I climbed the stairs up heading to my room.

Grabbing the towel from yesterday, I stripped down and went instantly to the bathroom. Turning on the cold water, the water splashed on my skin, leaving good goosebumps.

Instantly snatching the shower gel, I applied some on my hand and rinsed with the water on my skin. Quickly soaking my face, I grabbed some acne soap and lather it on my face smoothly.

What, because you think we're werewolves we don't have acne? That's not what you think, acne affects all of us. Some more others less. It's like having a toned body. We are werewolves and our metabolism its high, but you need to train to have that sculpted body everyone desires. It's not like the Moon Goddess is gonna bless you with one just by eating and watching the tv all day.

As soon as I washed my face, I turned the water off and exited. Drying myself as I walked to my room. Grabbing some fresh underwear, I put it on quickly. Deciding on a pair of blue tight jeans, a black tank top and some black converse. Shrugging on a black leather jacket, I applied some lip balm and that was it. Not deciding on drying my hair anymore just because it would dry outside, plus I really don't have a problem with it, I combed it fast enough. Grabbing my phone, which I had three miss calls from my dad and one of my brother, I got out of my room, grabbed the house keys, locked the door and decided to run over there.

Thank you again Moon Goddess for our enhanced speed, strength and senses.

In a matter of seconds I was at the Pack House, busy as ever. Once I arrived everyone started to call me for my tittle. Saying hi, a handshake or just a friendly smile or wave. Send enormous feelings of happiness to my soul. This is what I was made of.

Since the Alpha Mark, or should I say the Tittle Mark appeared on me, even after my brother was born, it proved that I was the next Alpha in line.

Every powerful blood of werewolves, the chosen one to represent the blood for example Beta and Alpha, the one chosen had the mark of a type of wolf-ish image. Depending on what type of powerful blood you were, it meant you're the next in line to take the tittle.

So imagine my excitement when I found out I was the next Alpha in line, let alone the first Female Alpha.

"Morning Lady Alpha, or should I say afternoon" said one of the warriors who were with me yesterday as I entered through the doors. Marius his name, with a little amusement in his voice.

"Alpha Vandal called like seven times already" he said as he walked with me to the second floor where my office was.

"I'm so sorry about all of this, it's just I had a pretty tired night" I said as I looked at home. He raised his hand without preoccupation.

"Don't worry, since I heard the type of night you had yesterday, I kind of took the liberty to take care of the Pack House" he said dismissing my preoccupation. Marius was Rank #Z of all the warriors in the pack. He was now at his mid thirties. My dad trusted him, and he has grown found with me too. Rank Z is the best of the best. There's the top five and then there is Z.

"Man what I would do without you?" I said as I finally reached my office and unlocking it quickly I offered him to enter as I walked through the spacious office around my desk to take a sit.

"You'll probably go out of place and always have stress. Leading on the result of your father returning to the position" he said taking a seat in front of me.

"Yeah you'll probably right. He still had the energy to run around the pack giving orders" I said chuckling.

"But anyway you need to call him, I answered the phone last and he was furious" he said rolling his eyes at me. My dad was on his late thirties entering into his forties. But he still had that storm of energy.

"I will, but first I need you to contact the top five warriors, except Sebastian I gave him the day off, also the top five trackers. I need to make a reunion about what happened yesterday. We need to make new routes of protection. Oh and Mimmi" I said informing him about gathering them and Mimmi. She was the tracker rank #Z. The best of the trackers. And also Marius, sassy, badass, rough mate. She was on her early thirties, two twin children. One a girl and the other a boy.

"I'm make sure they come quickly. Mimmi may be a little on the why part but I'll make sure my mate comes" he said standing up.

"Hey I haven't seen Melanie and Marcus. How are they doing?" I asked him about his children. The last time I saw them was at their fourteenth birthday. To be exact that's where Milan is staying. Ironic isn't it. Milan, Marcus and Melanie. Fate just unit them by their initial. Just like Marius and Mimmi.

"They're good, Milan's having a great time with them. He is actually mad at you cause you kind of didn't let him know about the small reunion you had yesterday" he laughed a little amused his dark blue eyes shinning at the mere thought of them.

"I know, he is gonna be pissed"

"So anyways, let me call them and I'll let you know also call your dad" he said walking to the door.

"Thank you again Marius"

"Don't mention it sweetheart, you're also like a daughter to me" he said winking and closing the door.

Once he was outside I grabbed my phone, dialing my dads number. Getting ready for his mad assault.

"WHERE THE HECK YOU HAVE BEEN LESLIE?" He growled shouted through the phone. I had to instantly detach my ear to it. This would cause loss of hearing.

"Do you know how worried myself and your mother were?" He growled.

"Don't listen to him honey, he just couldn't stand still knowing you had something important at hand, that could not take his phone calls" my mom said from the other line, as normal as ever, kind of like enjoying what my father passed.

"Where were you?"

"I was at home, the day caught up to me and I arrived right now at the pack house. It's ok" I said rolling my eyes at his attitude. He was mad as hell , but he was worried.

"That's not an 'Alpha' Thing to say. What do you mean the day caught up to you?" He just continued to interrogate me. But I could tell him about the little incident.

"It's just that yesterday rogues again trespassed and I got home late" I said, an almost truth. Well it was real.

"Again? No this is getting way out of control. They still don't give up" this was my mom now a little serious tone on her.

"I know right now I'm gonna have a meeting with the top warriors and trackers to establish new routes and patterns"

"Do you want my help?" Now my dad with a more calmer voice.

"Nah it's ok dad, I totally can handle it"

"Just remember that, if you need help, I'm there on an instant. I won't let those filthy rogues get to you" he said growling his protection towards me.

"I know dad, but trust me on this, I really can handle it"

"Or course I know baby girl, just let your father sometimes worry about you. You're starting at your nineteens and you have good leadership by the eight months that you had been Alpha. But remember you're also a teenager" he said with a sweet voice.

I could understand what my father was saying, but I'm gonna prove that I can do it.

"I know" at that time Jack opened the door to let me know that the others were here.

"Dad I have to go, the guys just arrived" as I stood from the chair.

"Ok baby girl, see you Monday"

"Honey what's Milan talking about? He send me a text telling that Leslie threw-" I cut her off at that instant.

"Ok bye mom, dad, love you" I hung up. That fucking bastard, I'm gonna kill him when he gets home.

"Leslie let's go" It was now Dustin beside Jack. Packing up my phone and some papers I walked to them. Signaling them to go out I closed the door, walking to one of the reunion rooms.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was exhausted, at the five-thirty we finished the meeting. I was walking to my office with Jack and Dustin on my tail.

We established a new program. Two groups, with two warriors and two trackers, will be patrolling the pack area. Both from the North but one to its left and the other to the right, they had to intervene on the South and finally ending on the North. Then another group will go again. Ten groups, five consecutive intervals and only fifteen minutes of rest. Since patrolling the whole pack takes like one in a full hour.

It was a bit tough, but it had to be done.

"Man I didn't thought, it would go through" said Jack once we were at the office slumping down on the chair. Dustin deciding to lean to it.

"I know, at least it would be more safer" I said as I raised my hand to my forehead.

Suddenly the pack house started to rumbled. I immediately stood. In a matter of seconds it started to tremble the ground.

"We need to get out of here" I shouted to both Jack and Dustin who were already on high alert.

Sending a message to all of the wolves on the Pack House, we exited through the doors.

The ground still shaking, but not like an earthquake.

"Alpha the Altar is shaking" one of the wolves that was near shouted at my direction.

Quickly I turned around to see the temple at clear sight. And for my discomfort, I saw a shadow of a wolf with the same gold eyes as yesterday.

This is not a coincidence.

-------------------------------------------------

So tell me how you guys liked it???

Comment, vote, if there's any errors, please signal me!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.3K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
8.6K 331 38
In every werewolf legend and story, the Alpha Role was always fulfilled by a male, and his female mate would always be a Luna no matter what. Well, h...
968 79 8
Maverick Henderson is the alpha of the Red Moon Pack which is the most powerful and biggest pack in the world. He is said to be the most ruthless per...
82.7K 3.2K 27
luna Harper is an amazing strong minded women. she loves her children lucy and damien and would do anything for them. she is very caring, sweet and a...