Marine Love (boyxboy)

By AliceElizabeth321

"Careful human." The...thing said in a concerned voice. "W-What are you, what d-do you want?" I shakily asked... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Character name meanings

Chapter 16

24K 1.1K 175
By AliceElizabeth321

Jonah's POV

"Shit." I swore as my palm heated up and smashed a glass bowl full of bath products.

My breathing was heavy and my mind was running in so many different directions. Tears welled up in my eyes from the stress of everything that was suddenly happening to me. Ever since I touched that stupid crystal I would randomly black out. Sometimes for a few seconds other times for a few minutes. I realised I could move things without touching them or break things like what had happened there. It would have a much bigger effect when my emotions got the better of me. If I was sad or angry that's when things started getting scary. Just yesterday I was frustrated with my art work so left it and went to the kitchen and as I was reaching for a glass it smashed before I even had the chance to touch it.

"Jojo?" Caspian said as he knocked on the bathroom door lightly.

"Y-Yeah?" I shakily replied.

"Are you okay I heard something smash?" He turned the handle but I had locked it when I came in here when I started feeling funny. "Can you open the door for me kitten?"

I wiped my face trying to rid the tears and unlocked the door as requested. I didn't look at him as the door opened in fear he would see how unsettled I was, so I turned and started cleaning up all the bath bombs and soaps that were on the floor from the bowl smashing.

"What happened?"

"It fell off the side and smashed."

"Oh, do need any help?"

"Um, can you get the brush from the kitchen please?" I asked without turning around.

"Sure."

I reached over to pick up my face wash but I slipped and put my hand out to stop myself falling but managed put my hand down on top of a piece of sharp glass that cut deep into my hand. I cried out and pulled the glass out of the side of my hand quickly.

"Jonah!" Caspian's worried voice sounded from the door. I turned around just as Caspian picked me up and ran to the kitchen setting me down on the counter. My hand hurt and my head hurt, I'm scared what is going to happen next. It started with small objects that I would reach for but instead they would slide into my hand, next it was accidently moving things off surfaces and now I'm smashing objects. I let the tears fall from all the stress and to add to it being distant with Caspian lately. I needed him to help but I'm scared that he'll know what is happening to me and it will be bad.

"Kitten don't cry," Caspian said softly as he pulled me into his arms. "Let me look at your hand." I lifted my hand up and there was rather a lot of blood coming out of it. "I don't know how you humans stop this; it's different in the ocean."

"Get Bennett, I think it will need stiches." I sniffed. Caspian nodded and ran off to Bennett's room where he emerged with Leo a second later.

"Jonah! Oh my gosh what happened?" He exclaimed examining my hand.

"I cut it on glass do you think it needs stiches?"

"Umm, looks like it, here," he said passing me a clean cloth to press to the wound. "Put pressure on it until we get to the hospital then they'll know what to do."

Caspian picked me up again and we all filled into Bennett's car and drove to A&E. Luckily the boys had bothered to get dressed today and were wearing the same black shorts but Caspian had on a long sleeve top on making his muscles look amazing underneath and Leo had a tank top on. I was slightly nervous as this would be our first outing to a public place all together. Hopefully people will be too concerned for themselves or others than be looking at my Caspian though.

Caspian had his arms tightly wound around me whilst making those soft half singing half purring sounds I loved so much. I laid my head on his shoulder and turned my body so I could cuddle into him whilst I kissed his jaw line.

"Casp?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry for being distant." I mumbled.

"I forgive you, sleep now Jojo." It must be something in his song because as soon as he said that my eyelids grew heavy and my body got warmer and I slipped into dream land.

---

"Prince Jonah this is a warning, I can see someone in your life that isn't trustworthy."

All I can hear is screaming and hissing. My mind is foggy but I can hear someone talking.

"Prince you need to focus on my voice, don't be scared of what is going to happen. I can guide you but not for long, stay aware."

The hissing and crackling of what sounded like a bad phone signal died down and I started to wake up.

"Jonah, come on we're here kitten." I opened my eyes to see Caspian's blue and gold ones above me.

"Pretty." I mumbled reaching up to touch him.

"Come on wake up," He chuckled and kissed my lips. "I'll carry you."

The wind woke me up more and I looked at my hand. The cloth had absorbed quite a lot of blood now and it hurt.

"Do all of you humans come to places like this when you are injured?"

"If it's not life threatening then usually yeah but if you are really hurt then you can ring a number and a sort of car called an ambulance will come to wherever you are."

"There is nothing like that in the ocean, if you are hurt badly you will probably die."

Thankfully we didn't have to wait long to see a nurse as my hand was dripping blood as I exaggerated my injury in front of the receptionist. The nurse was friendly and very nice but Caspian was a bit funny about her touching me and insisted he be the one to clean it before I had stitches.

A man came to stitch up my hand who I presumed was a doctor and this made Caspian's eyes glow an intense gold before he made sure I was sat in his lap displaying I was his. Leo was quiet through the whole process just observing but he too made sure Bennett was glued to his side.

I was uneasy the whole time we were there. I don't know whether it was the hospital itself or the people in it but something wasn't right.

The doctor pronounced me done after wrapping my hand up to stop infection and gave me extra dressing for when it gets wet or dirty.

I thanked him and we started walking out with my hand that felt a lot better.

I got the weird chills again and checked behind us just to make sure someone wasn't there and looked down each corridor we walked past.

"You okay?" Caspian asked.

"Yeah, better now thanks." I didn't want to say anything because it's most likely just me being paranoid. Although the feeling intensified the closer we got to the exit.

"Jojo I can feel how tense you are wh-"

Caspian didn't even have chance to finish what he was saying before someone slammed into me. Caspian caught me otherwise I would have gone flying. I turned my head to see who had hit into me like that without one word of apology but with that amount of force behind them, I doubt it was an accident.

"STOP!" Caspian shouted. His body posture was presented in a strong and protective way and his eyes were that beautiful gold.

The person who had knocked me over ran to the nearest corridor and disappeared but I did notice the flash of long silver hair from underneath the hood. Caspian growled and went to chase them but I put both my hands on his chest to stop him but flinched in pain and cupped right hand to my chest when I pressed on the stiches. Me being in pain made Caspian put all of his attention on me and not thinking about ripping whoever that was apart.

"Caspian we need to get out of here I think that was a Zambezi." Leo said holding a shaken up Bennett to his chest.

"Let's go." Caspian growled his eyes still gold. We walked quickly to the exit not wanting to draw attention to ourselves. At some point I thought I heard my name being called but blanked it out.

We got to Bennett's car and drove in silence everyone looking out of the windows for anything we could connect with the warriors.

"Would they really come to a place like a hospital with all the chemicals and wouldn't it be hard to blend in?" Bennett said.

"We haven't heard much of them for a while and maybe they're getting desperate, don't forget they are schemers." Leo replied.

"Hey, Bennett, where are we going?" I asked when he took the opposite turning to the one we were supposed to take to get home.

"If they're following us then they won't know where we live and we need some things from the shop anyway."

Our conversation died down from there and we went back to being quiet apart from Caspian who was purring and nuzzling my hair and holding my injured hand protectively. Once we got to the shop we went inside and split up in twos to get everything faster.

"Casp I'm just going to the next isle to get bread, I'll meet you back here." Caspian nodded and went back to grabbing everything I told him to. I turned the corner and was hit full force by the uneasy feeling I was getting at hospital. Not wasting time or even wanting to look behind me I speed walked down the isle and turned into another. I was very wary of my surroundings now but luckily no one was down this one.

"Prince there isn't time," someone grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me around to face them. "You will have to make big decisions and not all the right ones. I'm here to warn you."

"Who are you?" I asked pulling my wrist free of their grasp.

In front of me stood an old woman. She had pale green eyes and long white hair that was French braided with a nude coloured shell as a hair slide. Her skin was tanned and she wore a long white dress with lace detailing and it had the fabric braided around her waist.

"We have limited time but I need you to open your mind to me, that's it Prince, let me in. Try and tap into your heart I need to see what is going on there." I don't know why I trusted this woman and why I was somehow letting her into my head but I guess was.

"What are you doing?"

"I've been getting messages about the mate of the heir to the throne and it is not good. I've tried to talk to you multiple ways but none of them have worked very well. Prince, there is someone in your life who you can't trust but I can see already you are follow your instincts on that one. You have found out something that you're scared of and fear rejection because of it. You need to stick together and be honest. Some kind of storm is coming Prince and it doesn't look good." She let go of my hand and I snapped out of the trance I was under.

"Can you not tell me anymore I need to know? Who are you?"

"My name is Kailani," She said with her accent I still couldn't identify. "You need to remember your options, good luck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 10.7K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...
153K 7.1K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
5.2K 366 30
Pandora's Heart: Book 2 "I want you. " I said nervously glancing at him taking in the scene around him. "You want... Me?" He said while flashing me...
130K 5.9K 41
Highest Ranking: #1 in Pheromones #1 in merman #44 in coming-out Jackie is a rare merman that is looking for his mate, his eyes and birthmark on hi...