Not Out Of Love (A Princess T...

By Jumpingintothings

After the Battle with the Raven, Duck is left wondering if she will ever have her happily ever after. But it... More

Not Out Of Love [A Princess Tutu Fan Fiction Sequel]
Petty differences
Of course
Here We Go Again
Into The Sunset
Life in A Fairytale
The Adventure Begins
Fixing the Broken Pieces
Rescueing the Prince from His Tower
Birds of a Feather
Confessional
In Dreams He Came to Me
Once A Prince, Always a Prince
A Sword Fit for a Prince
Just a Little Piece of my Heart
Stone in the Sword
Under the Pond
Tragic Isn't It?
Prince in Distress
Fake it Till You Make It
Ice Queen
Pictures on the Wall
And the Truth Comes Out
The Truth is Stranger than Fiction
Knight in Shining Armor
Something Forgotten
Following Breadcrumbs
A Fine Line between Love and Hate
You Don't Deserve My Help

From A Little Bird

206 12 3
By Jumpingintothings

I had been in human form for less than a day and I was already a duck again. Drosselmeyer had escaped while Mytho and I were incapacitated. He had laughed and told us he was happy the story was progressing. I waddled in frustration, Mytho was still too shocked to turn me back and  I could do nothing in this form.

"You waddling is not going to help us."I looked up, but Mytho's mouth was still frozen with shock, and no one else but....Adelberto?

"You can talk?!" I quacked at him still amazed. He looked at me with irritation shining through his beady eyes. 

"I can't talk to humans, but I can to other birds. I tried to send birds to alert my parents but..." He looked traumatized, "They were detained." Drosselmeyer had killed them? I guess he really didn't care about minor characters.

"I'm sorry." He looked from his perch on Mytho's shoulder at me. "He is willing to do anything to let the story progress."

"What did he do to you?" He looked curious and hopped down from Mytho's shoulder.

"He took everything." I could feel myself lose focus and looked back at Adelberto and waddled closer. He opened his beak and I could see he wanted to ask but I stopped him.

"Never mind that. We'll have time for that story later. We need to know where to go to find your body."

He nodded and looked into the distance and I saw a mountain with an opening that glimmered. "He left my soul in my grandfather's cave. He said the story had to end there, like it was meant to."

Of course it did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (๐Ÿถ) after their marriage contract with mikael (๐ŸฆŠ) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
819K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...