Neurotic (Jason McCann)

By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Neurotic:[noo-rot-ik] Suffering from, caused by, or relating to neurosis. Synonyms: mentally ill, mentally... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 66

37.7K 1K 913
By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Malarie's POV

Two weeks later: November 22

"I love you mommy." Tasha giggled, as I give her several kisses on her little face. Jason just watched patiently at the front door. "I love you too my pretty girl." I kiss her cheeks once more, placing butterfly kisses on Jacob's small face.

Getting ready to leave this forsaken mansion, I am tugged back by my arm. Jason. Shrugging him off, I walk to the front door, needing to leave this place.

"Wait, hold up Malarie." He managed to turn me around to face him. Not that I wanted to. "I love you so much Malarie. When are you going to come back home? I miss you, and everyone else misses you, and the kids too." I shrug not daring to look into his hazel eyes.

"I don't know Jason, I know you all miss the kids. I truly do apologize for that, I just can't have them around any danger and your anger." He nodded, looking at me through tear filled eyes. "Why can't you sleep in a spare room, instead of bringing the kids every three days, or not at all?" His asking was almost as if he was pleading with me.

"Because that's not being apart and away from each other. You better be lucky I'm bringing them here, to come and see you!" My voice cracking horribly. I'm hurting, and I've done nothing wrong.

"B-but Thanksgiving is coming up, and I need you three here with me to celebrate it. You can't possibly leave me hanging like this." He didn't once attempt, to wipe his eyes, he just let them freely fall. "It's so funny how you only remember Thanksgiving, because it's Thanksgiving. It could've been a great one year, huh? But you stupidly cheated. Happy anniversary Jason, please don't call me." Wiping my watery eyes, I rush out the front door

That next day after finding out both Jason and I had a disgusting STD, he assumed Cal and I had sex that night. Which we did not. But both Cal and I, still got yelled at... along with a couple of shoves and punches from Mr. Bad Ass. The worst part about that, was Tasha seeing her daddy do it all. I would never sleep with a person, knowing I have a disease- nor would I ever cheat on the person I love. I'm always faithful, unlike him.

He's forever pulling me along into his messes, which caused me to get a sexually transmitted disease.

Only he would want to have sex, after he revoltingly had a gang bang with fifty other men... with a whore of a woman. Did I mention Alex, Ryan, Za, and the the other fifty plus men, got the same nasty STD as well? What do you know, they did... along with their significant others. That's how fast an STD can spread to one person to another- like wild fire.

"Malarie wait, up! Baby I'm sorry, okay? Please hear me out." He called out to me, running fast as he could to catch up with me. "What?" I roll down my window pissed off.

"I swear to you on everything I have, I didn't know." He panted, leaning against my drivers side door. "You didn't know what, that you cheated? Oh please." Starting my car engine to drive off, he reaches inside taking my keys out.

"Jason what the hell! Give me back my damn keys, I have somewhere to be." Getting out the car, I jumped up and down trying to get them out his hands. "No, not until you hear me out." He raises the keys higher, which is even harder to get.

"I don't have time for your stupid little games, I have to be somewhere and I don't want to be late." Stomping his feet on the ground, he punched the air like a crazy person. "What's so important than me telling you, how much I love you on our one year anniversary?" Rolling my eyes, I snatch my keys out his hands.

"Going to go get an abortion." I flatly state, only for him to widen his honey colored eyes. "Y-you are pregnant again?" He asked nervously, only making me scoff, shaking my head. "No you dummy, I just have to go to the cemetery to see my birth parents. I won't be able to make it to their grave tomorrow." He visibly relaxed, but not before digging into his pockets.

"I got this for you, it's just a small token of my love for you." He handed me a small box. I'm just hoping it's not an engagement ring. "Malarie I swear to you, I didn't know she was on me. They gave me something, all because I was the only one who didn't want to fuck her. I love you so much." He quickly pecked my lips, surprising me. Asshole.

"Your gifts are in our closet, under the second couch on the right. You're lucky I buy stuff ahead of time. But we're done... it's over. Take care of the kids, I'll be back in a couple of hours." Getting in my car, I started it up again, driving off.

:::

Jason's POV

Watching as Malarie's car disappears in the brightly lit sunlight, I sluggishly go back inside the house. Closing and locking the front door, my family and friends stare back at me. My mom walks out the living room, disappointed as can be.

"You gave her the box?" Ryan asks. I slowly nod, as I focus my attention on my sock covered feet. "Did she open it?" I shake my head, finally looking up.

"No Ry, she's done." Walking towards my kids, I pick up Natasha as well as Jacob's car seat. "Do you want some lunch baby girl?" I asked my princess in fake happiness. She nods sadly.

"Yes daddy." Her grasps on my hand seems to get tighter as we make our way to the kitchen. "Daddy?" She calls my name in such a saddened voice.

"Yes baby doll." I sit her in one of the many kitchen chairs, as I place Jacob's car seat on top of the kitchen table. "Why doesn't mommy stay with us? She always leaves us." My heart breaks at the sound of her joyless tone.

"Well mommy and daddy are just a little bit upset at each other." Please, Malarie hates my guts. Tasha starts to wail into her hands, very dolefully. "I-I want mommy... and y-you daddy!" She hiccuped as she cry wretchedly.

"I know babe, I know. Daddy wants her too." I pick her up, rocking her gently in my arms. "Everything's going to be alright." Kissing all her crocodile tears away, I sit her back down. Beginning to make her lunch.

These past two weeks have been hard for me. I've only seen my kids twice. Malarie only brings them every three days. Most of the time she doesn't. I don't know if she's told her family of our situation, but I do know that's where she is. She doesn't want to talk to me, she can't stand to look at me, and she damn sure doesn't want to be around me.

I know she's hurting inside, shit I am too. We both are stubborn and are aware of it. I've respected her wishes of not showing up to her house, but my children are my life. I just have to see them. If that means to stand in the front lawn of her house, to scream my children names I will. Although, I'm pretty sure that would t sit well with Will- her daddy has a mean right hook.

"Here you go baby girl." I hand Tash her grill cheese sandwich, sliced apples, along with pouring her some chocolate milk. "Daddy are you hungry too?" Tash mumbled while eating her one of apple slices.

Smiling as best as can, I shake my head. "No, daddy is not really hungry right now." She nods her little head, continuing her lunch. "Okay daddy."

The thing is, I don't really eat when I'm stressed, depressed, or not feeling well. I've noticed Malarie does the same thing. I couldn't take my attention away, from the dark circles under her eyes. I make so many promises, yet I'm an asshole who can't keep them. I have hurt her more times than I can actually think of. I wouldn't be surprised if she never talks to me again.

"Hey bro, we're going to ki- talk to Talia today. Since she got everybody fu- infected with her sickness." Alex stumbled over his words, due to Tash being in the room. "Yeah man... make sure you can do anything to get her to confess. Mal is freaking mad at me, for a stupid misunderstanding." Alex nodded, kissing Natasha on the head, and rubbing Jacob's foot.

"I'll try man... we all were pretty fu- messed up! Ryan and Za are going with me, I'll text you a little later, alright?" I nodded, picking up my crying son. "See you later bro, Tash say bye to uncle Alex." She looked up from her food, mumbling a "bye bye uncle Alex." She's so cute.

:::

"Daddy I call mommy, cause Jacob poopie everywhere." Tasha stood on the kitchen counter, as I try to wash down her crappy brother. "No Natasha, don't call mommy." Trying to stop her from calling, and washing her brother off... she nearly falls off the counter.

I had to turn into super dad, and catch her before she fell- breaking another limb. Along with holding her naked, crying brother. Giving her a warning look, I settle her back down on the floor, resuming to bathe Jacob.

"Daddy I call mommy?" She tugs on my pants leg, while I shake my head at her protest. "You don't need to call mommy. I got it." Squeezing her little cheek, I finish cleaning up stinky.

After drying and clothing my son, me and my children chilled out in the backyard. I course waited a good hour or so. Jacob or Natasha isn't allowed outdoors after a bath. Mal's number one rule, with the kids. As I watch Tasha play on the swing, I get an incoming call from her. I moved way too quickly answering it.

"Hello." The desperation in my voice coming out. "I wanted to check on the kids, are they okay?" She responded nonchalantly, not even saying hello.

"They're fine, we're just out back in the playground." I watch my baby boy sleep in my arms. "That's really good, I hope you all are having a fun time." A few tears fell down my face, as I try to come up with anything to say.

"Most of us are. How are you, are you healed up?" I hear her scoff, though soon she sighed lowly. "I am fine, no more itchiness or redness for me. How about you, are you okay now?" She didn't sound like she cared, but she still asked.

"I am fine as well, no more smells or dripping of things. I just really miss you so mu-" I was cut off by a dial tone. She hung up in my face.

"You still love me, right?" I spoke to a sleeping Jacob, as I try to hold back my many of tears. "You and your big sister?" I clutch onto his body for dear life, not wanting to never let him go.

"Daddy look at me, look!" Tasha yells, sliding down the slide. "Ooh baby girl, that's so cool. Be careful now." She nods screaming an "I will daddy."

The day seemed to go by faster than I've imagined. First we were outside having a good time, next me and the kids chilled in the movie room. Now we're just playing makeover daddy, waiting for our pizzas to arrive.

"Daddy can I put this pretty color on you?" Natasha held up Malarie's red lipstick. "Uh... no baby girl." I wince not wanting to mess with her favorite lipstick. "Please daddy, please." She gives me her best pouty face, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Who has taught you to be so damn cute? Go ahead, make daddy the prettiest." I pecked her rosy cheeks several times, before she made me ugly. "You make me so damn cute daddy." Widening my eyes, I gave her a stern look.

Ten agonizing minutes went by of me nearly getting my eye poked out, by a weird eye brush thing. The ink was all over my eyelids, and smeared every time I rubbed. Let's not forget the eye pencil thing, being jammed into my bottom eyelashes. My baby girl is so damn heavy handed.

"Daddy be still, boy." She grasp my neck in her tiny arms, putting more red lipstick on my face. "Do you think I look pretty Jacob?" I ask my silence filled son, as he watch me and his sister curiously.

"Silence, eh? I'm that ugly Jacob my man? Dang it Tasha, you made daddy really ugly." Tash giggles cutely, as she now puts tiny clips everywhere in my hair.

The sound of the doorbell ringing interrupted Tasha midway through my makeover. I went to wipe my face off, but my little girl wined about me doing so. That resulted in me going to answer the door, with a shit load of makeup on. With her giggling by my side, as I hold my baby boy in my arms. I open the door, wide enough for the pizza delivery man.

"Please excuse my face, how much is the pizza again?" I look through my Armani wallet, for any bills instead of hundreds. "I don't have your pizza, but pink eyeshadow is so not your color." Malarie's voice, brings my attention from my money searching.

"Mommy!" Tasha drops my hand, jumping up and down. "Hi baby, did you have a good time today?" Mal asks, kissing our daughters lips.

"Mhm, I made daddy into a pretty princess." She turns Mal face to mine, as I struggle to find the right words to say. "I see, but you missed his chubby cheeks." Tasha gasps, covering both of her checks with her hands.

Finally finding the courage to say something, I did. "I uh... um- er, do you want to come inside?" I stupidly and nervously stumble over my words. "That's okay, we actually have to get going." I inwardly sigh, not liking my family leaving me.

"No mommy, we no eat yet." Malarie just shakes her head in protest, only making our baby girl cry. "I hungry mama." I felt the need to save the day... in a way.

"It's true... the pizza is on its way. We thought you were the guy. If you want to wait, or leave and come back... you can." Shrugging as if everything was fine, I stepped back inside, walking into the living room.

I heard the door close, along with it being locked. Soon enough two sets of footsteps followed, making their way into the living room. I feed Jacob the rest of his bottle, looking at some random novella television show.

"See I told you mommy." Tasha chirped loudly, pointing the several makeup products on the floor. "Oh, so you used my stuff." Mal faked annoyance, tapping Tasha's nose.

"Daddy said I could mommy." Damn it Natasha, that was supposed to be our little secret. "Is that so? Well your daddy should've asked me first." She gazed at me, with a raised eyebrow.

"He wanted to mommy... he said he was a scary boy." Embarrassment washed over me, causing me to turn away from them. "Why was that?" I could hear the amusement in her voice.

"He says you are upset at him, and he's a bad, bad, boy." There was a pause of silence, before anyone spoke a word. Malarie finally sighed softly, taking a seat on the couch. Far away from me. "Daddy will be alright, he's just being a big baby." She shrugs uncaringly, pulling her hair in a ponytail.

Feeding Jacob the rest of his bottle, I try to focus all my attention on him. But I just can't seem to take my eyes off of her. She notices my staring and becomes angry and heated.

"When is the pizza coming, because I have to take my kids home." The snappiness in her tone scares me and the children. "It should be on its way right no-" The doorbell ringing interrupts me, mid sentence.

"Can you please get the pizza, I'm feeding the baby, and my face looks like this." Asking a tad too hopeful, she nods grabbing my wallet from my pocket. She didn't even touch me that much, and my body is on fire.

Burping our chubby son, I walk to the front door. To see an overly cocky guy, flirting with my woman! I shooed Tasha to the kitchen, not wanting her to see anything... if something should go down.

"Baby are you going to get our pizzas or are you going to flirt with other men?" I glared at the smirking son of a bitch, all while Malarie scoffed loudly. "Don't call me that Jason!" She snapped, handing the man some money out my wallet. She went to give him a tip, but I took my wallet, slamming the door in his stupid face.

"You asshole, you get on my damn nerves! I can't stand to look at you, let alone be in the same room with you." She punched my shoulder, storming into the kitchen.

Walking inside the kitchen I see my girls already setting the plates and cups out. Everyone is out tonight, so it's only us four. Even if Malarie is crazy upset at me, she manages to look past it... when it come to food, or feeding people. I sit Jacob down in his swinging toy, turning it on a slow rocking setting. Taking a seat at the table, Tasha giggles loudly. I raise a quizzical eyebrow, looking between my angry woman and daughter.

"You still have that crap on your stu- on your face." Nodding to myself, I get up and walk to the hallway bathroom.

I scrub my face for nearly five minutes of tiresome hand movements. This damn makeup doesn't want to come off, and my pizza is possibly nasty and cold by now. Grunting and just turning my face extremely red, I give up on taking this shit off.

"Damn it Natasha!" I grumble in pure frustration. "You need help?" Almost being scared to death, I jump in fright. Malarie.

"No need to jump, I won't kill you... today." I stood in place shocked by the way she said that darkly and mysteriously. "Oh come on, I'm kidding. Gosh we both know I couldn't kill a fly." Swallowing quite loudly, I reluctantly stepped closer to her. Out of impulse she flinched, shying away.

"I'm so- just give me your towel there." She pointed to my burgundy towel on the counter. Picking it up, I handed it to her. "You're washing with cold water. You should've washed with warm." Awkwardly scratching my neck, I nod.

"Uh, come here." She calls me over. I slowly move closer her, towering over her small frame. "I h-have- you need to put lotion on your face first. It makes the makeup come off faster." I could tell she was mentally scolding herself.

Turning away from her, I shuffle to find some lotion. I finally found some of hers. Squeezing a small amount in my hand, I slapped it on my face uncaringly.

"Alright what else?" The way she shook her head, made me seem as if I didn't do it right. "No, you have to rub it all in." Standing on her tippy toes, she smooth out the lotion on my face. I took it upon myself to pick her up, placing her on the counter.

"J-Jason please." Tightly closing her eyes, she held onto my arms with utter tightness. "I just didn't want you to strain yourself." I took my hands off her waist, as she opened her eyes slowly.

"Okay. Don't look at me, please." She went to put more lotion on my face, though I had to say something to ruin it. "How can I not look at you Malarie?" Anger boiled off her weak frame. "Just don't look at me, alright!" Nodding, I let her continued to take off this stupid makeup.

:::

"But mommy I don't want to leave daddy here, by himself." Tash held my neck for dear life, as Mal tried to pry her little fingers off me. "Tasha I am not playing with you, we have to go home." That just made the screams and cries start.

Malarie is quite stressed out, and irritated to the nth degree. Let's just say the bathroom situation, didn't make dinner any better. As she was taking off the makeup on my face, I couldn't help but sneak glances at her- which I failed to do, terribly. She caught me red handed every time. Which ticked her off to the point of no return. At some point she threatened to slap me- she did. When I snuck a peek of her bending down, to retrieve something she dropped.

Dinner was even worst. My dear daughter snitched me out... about asking her mommy to let them spend the night. I was called names only I would understand, which just confused the hell out of Tasha. They were names like 'dirty hotdog', 'crabby pants', limp pickle, 'dead beat', 'story teller', 'violator', and many more. The dead beat and violator words really hurt my feelings, but I didn't show any sign of weakness. Or so I hope I didn't.

"Natasha bring your booty on, before I spank you!" Malarie yelled loudly, causing Tasha to scream. "NO! NO SPANKINGS!" Getting mighty angry I grasp my arm around Malarie's wrist.

"Are you spanking my child? I swear if you are." She shook her head submissively. "I have never spanked her, let me go." Letting her wrist go eerie slowly, I held my glare.

"Daddy no spankings, no spankings." She cried in my shoulder, as one of her arms covered her bum. "I'm not going to spank you. What's wrong with you baby?" She began to shake in my arms.

"What have you done to my child, Malarie? So help me God I will hurt you, if you have harmed her in any way." Turning away from Malarie, I focus all my attention on my baby girl.

"I've done nothing to her Jason, I swear." Ignoring Malarie's croaking voice, I calm down my little girl. "Shh Tash, daddy is here." She hiccups, placing her thumb in her mouth.

After putting Natasha to sleep, I helped load the kids into Malarie's car. I didn't want my children to leave me... not even Mal, but I'm a bit irritated with her. My daughter was clearly screaming bloody murder, when she heard "spanking". Like what the fuck is going on? After I finish buckling Jacob up, I walk over to Malarie's door.

"I swear if I find out you are harming my kids, or any asshole. I will kill them, and never forgive you. Why can't you just stay here? Come home, please." My tough guy façade, breaking as I feel emotional once more. "I'm not coming home... and I would never in all my life, harm our children! What type of person do you think I am?" Tears streamed down her face.

"I think you're a good person... a person who's finally had enough with my shit!" Not once caring if my tears rolled out of my eyes. "You're right about that, Jase. I'm through trying to save us. Love is like an appreciation, and you don't appreciate our love for one another." She clutched the steering wheel, crying her heart out.

"So what? You go your way, and I'll go mine." Biting back many of tears, I let them fall down my face. "Jason there's so many people who are dedicated to their partners. You're just not ready for it all." Malarie tries to wipe her tears away, but more replaced the ones that have left.

"It doesn't come easy for me Malarie! I try to love you the way you want me to... I'm fuck up! Do you hear me? I'm fucked up!" I slam my palm against her door several times. Just trying my hardest to explain to her.

I'm fucked up. Therefore, she's fucked up... and our poor children will be, if we don't straighten out our relationship.

"You got to have strength! I put on this engagement ring for a reason! I love you and I always will, but you're not ready to be in our lives. I'm so sorry, but we're not coming back- I'm done. Until you can be a better man, father, and husband material, I won't be back. Please don't try to contact me, or my family. I'm so dedicated to you. Jason, your love doesn't go unrecognized. I'll always feel it." With that she sped off into the night, not once breaking on the gas.

I let myself go. Dropping to my knees, as I worthlessly hit the concrete ground, over and over again. She left for good this time, and she's never coming back.

"GOD!! No you can't leave me, no please... please baby! You said together through the storm. This is our storm, you lied to me." I didn't realize I was in fetal position, until arms wrapped around my body. "Shit man, she left?" Noting felling nothing, I nod weakly.

"We're going to get Mal back, baby bro. Me and the boys killed Talia triffiling ass. I'm sorry you got peer pressured into fucking her." Alex rocked me back and forth in his arms, apologizing several times. "I-I miss them already." He smooth down my hair, sniffling a bit.

"I know you do man, we're going to get her back" Not believing him, I nodded once more. "There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me- she took my kids away from me, bro." Crying nothing but hysterics into my brothers arms, my body begins to shake frighteningly.

She's done for real this time. She's never coming back to me. Out of all days, she chooses our one year anniversary.

---------------------------------------

- Chapter 66 has come to a closing. Mal was for real this time. She took her kids and bounced out of Jason's life.

- Alexis -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 11K 38
"What do you want from me? I don't even know who you are." I asked getting annoyed that a guy I don't even know wont let me leave the bathroom. I was...
44.5K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...
6.5K 428 43
❝desperation is one hell of an emotion.❞ __________ lowercase intended published: 1/12/18 completed: 9/8/18 all rights reserved by unrulysouls 2018 ©...
1.7M 50.2K 72
*Book Two of the Neurotic Series.* Salubrious [suh-loo-bree-uh s] : favorable to or promoting health; healthful, healthy. After three very long years...