Leonardo DiCaprio imagines

By teenageHippy

Young and Older Leo imagines. Enjoy! Xx . . Smut, fluff, etc. More

Wake up call
Cuddling
Guys!
Fight
Requests?!?!
The public display
Jealous much
Fall time so soon..
Little one
The question
Dirty??
New room
The back of a cop car
User
Birthday kisses
Advice
Rip my blouse
Whats love?
Darkness
My monster
Stranger
Valentines
He hits you
The back of a cop car part 2
Favorite child
Morning fun
Cinderella
Important message
Watching one of his movies
He wants a baby, but you arent ready
Gif imagines
Gif Imagines pt.2
Crush or crushed?
Romeo, Romeo, Wherefore art thou
Assistant

Hand holding and walking

71.2K 571 18
By teenageHippy

Your POV
Leo and I are walking in the park. It is pitch black out, with the street lamps being the only light. Most of the time we never get to come to the park, partially because we are too busy. I mean with Leo's movies, and my job, there is just never any time.

"So Y/N, I'm really glad we got to do this, even if it is midnight." He grabs my hand, and holds it tightly within his own hand.

"I know, me too." I stand on my tiptoes and go to kiss him, but right before I can, he grabs my waist and brings me into him. Then he kisses me.

"I love you Leo."

"I love you too Y/N."

We start walking around and talking about anything and everything that comes to our minds. Every now and then a kiss here and there.

I honestly don't care where I go, or what I do, as long as I can be with the love of my life. Hopefully at the end of the day he feels the same about me.
_____
a/n: Revised 11.14.18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 205 17
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โ˜…ๅฝก๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏๅฝกโ˜… ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ/๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...
17.2K 190 53
Mckenna Rae Roberts is an up and coming actress/singer and daughter of the one and only Baz Lurhmann. When Leonardo DiCaprio returns into her life ab...
69.5K 489 71
Fluff, Angst, Smut, Etc Fem reader x Bill Kaulitz
54K 782 15
โ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ, ๐—‚๐—† ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„๐—‚๐—‡ '๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ โž โ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž, ๐–พ๏ฟฝ...