ONLY YOU of BTS

By catchhhhhh

A young lady named Nam Hee Yeon; passionate and strong-willed editor in Seoul whom shut herself out from the... More

Introduction
Only You: Prologue
Only You: Chapter 1
Only You: Chapter 2
Only You: Chapter 4
Only You: Chapter 5
Only You: Chapter 6
Only You: Chapter 7
Only You: Chapter 8
Only You: Chapter 9
Special Chapter I
Only You: Chapter 10
Only You: Chapter 11
Only You: Chapter 12
Only You: Chapter 13
Only You: Chapter 14
Only You: Chapter 15
Only You: Chapter 16
Only You: Chapter 17
Only You: Chapter 18
Only You: Chapter 19
Only You: Chapter 20
Special Chapter II
Only You: Chapter 21
Only You: Chapter 22
Only You: Chapter 23
Only You: Chapter 24
Only You: Chapter 25
Only You: Chapter 26
Only You: Chapter 27
Only You: Chapter 28
Only You: Chapter 29
Only You: Chapter 30
Only You: Chapter 31
Special Chapter III
Only You: Chapter 32
Only You: Chapter 33
Only You: Chapter 34
Only You: Chapter 35
Only You: Chapter 36
Only You: Chapter 37
Only You: Chapter 38
Special Chapter IV
Only You: Chapter 39
Only You: Chapter 40
Only You: Chapter 41
Only You: Chapter 42
Only You: Chapter 43
Only You: Epilogue
Appreciation Post

Only You: Chapter 3

6K 189 258
By catchhhhhh

[Korean Translations]
Ne (네): Yes
Ani (아니): No
Omo (어머): Oh my
Jinja (진짜): Really
Annyeong (안녕): Hello/Goodbye
Ottoke (어떡해): What should I do?
Gwenchana (괜찮아): Are you okay?
Mianhe (미안해): I'm sorry
Yeppeoda (여쁘다): Pretty
Hyung (형): Older brother for males /Friend
Oppa (오빠): Older brother for females/Boyfriend

Chapter 3: Bonding Ties

Jimin's POV

A few days has passed and still I can't take my mind off of her. The moment I have been waiting for came at last. It is already Sunday afternoon. I walk pass the busy street to get to where we're suppose to meet.

I inhale deeply before I turn the knob and enter the coffee place. As I enter, I immediately saw her. She is wearing this cute floral dress topped with a pink coat, her hair is curled up in a bun on top of her head and I can see that she's wearing a little bit of make up.

Wow, she's even prettier when she is dressed up like that, I thought. I feel my heartbeat racing as I walk towards her. I never imagined her looking like that. It perfectly suits her.

When she noticed that I've already arrived she took her eyes off of the book that she was reading, lifts up her head and looks up to me.

"Annyeong Jimin-oppa," she says, smiling sweetly waving at me. Her smile really is the sweetest smile I've ever seen.

I paused for a moment as I hear her say that. Oppa? Did she just called me oppa? Confused, I turn to look around if she's referring to anyone else. As soon as I realized that there's no one else around I turn and look back at her and point to myself. She nods that she was really referring to me. My heart beats faster than a minute ago. Hearing her call me that made me feel weird but in a good way.

"What's wrong Jimin oppa?" she asks sweetly.

"O-oh? Nothing," I replied.

I attempt to not smile but I can't help it especially when she called me oppa. She taps the space beside her gesturing me to sit there. She's totally different from what I remember. She's out of spunk just full of sweetness and cuteness. I like it.

I continue to walk towards her and take the sit beside her. I've never sat close to her like this last time. It's making me nervous, so nervous that I have no idea what to do. I don't even know what to say. I can feel that she's staring at me, hand on her head with her elbow placed on top of the table. I don't want to be one but this is making me feel awkward.

I then start to feel a little hot. I can feel the tension building up in my body. Really? For God's sake it is winter Jimin.

"Are feeling alright, oppa?" she asks while she touches my forehead. "Wow, you're getting hot. Are you sick?" she asks worriedly.

"Ani ani.. I'm alright," I reply waving my two hands. "I'm just feeling a little nervous cause I'm with you," I blurted out.

"Oh! You're really so cute, oppa!" she says, showing again the sweetest smile I've ever seen. "You know I've waited for this afternoon to come. You know why? Because I like you!"

My eyes widens as I hear her say that. She likes me? Jinja? Is this a confession? But what will I answer? I'm not prepared for this. My body became so tensed that I'm left speechless. I didn't expect this to happen. What will I do? What will I say?

As I was about to answer, she immediately interrupts me by saying, "I know this is kind of fast but.. can I kiss you, oppa?"

Before I get the chance to say anything again she closes her eyes, pout her lips and gradually comes closer. My blood is boiling making me feel hotter than before. I can also feel my hand sweating. I think I should stop her but I can't. Maybe she'll be hurt if I reject her.

Do I want this?

I don't know.

I'm getting so confused. Seeing her get nearer I slowly close my eyes and get myself ready for it. I feel my heartbeat pound fast and hard. I can almost feel her breathing. But then I start to hear someone calling me.

"Jimin.. Jimin.."

The voice sounds familiar. I think I've heard it somewhere before.

"Jimin wa.. Jimin wa.."

It's trying to tell me something but I can't understand it. The voice became clearer and louder by the second then...

"JIMIN, WAKE UP!"

A loud voice woke me up. I panicked and opened my eyes quickly. I jump out of surprise making me drop myself to the floor landing on my buttom. Startle and half awake, I try to get into my senses.

I then hear someone laughing beside me, it's Hobi hyung. So he's the one who's calling out to me. I almost forgot about the dream. I sighed as I realize that it was only a dream.

"Why Jimin?" Hobi hyung asks. "Are you having a good dream?" he adds, jutting his lips, mocking me. "Well, too bad! We have a lot to do today so let's head to the kitchen and eat breakfast. You can continue your dream later. C'mon now."

He reaches for my hand and help me get up. Beside me, I can see Namjoon hyung trying to wake up Taehyung but as usual he's so hard to wake up. So Namjoon hyung just lifts him instead and carry him to the kitchen.

I smell a sweet aroma as we came down. A smell that I will not get tired of smelling. We reached the kitchen and saw Jin hyung cooking breakfast. I run happily towards him and hug him at the back.

"Hyuuung!" I yelled. "What are you cooking?" I asked grinning.

I'm always excited when it comes to Jin hyung's cooking. I love his dishes so much. As I look at the pan he's making us soup made out of beef ribs. I inhaled all the scent that it's giving and exhaled happily. Jin hyung then turned to me and looks at me.

"Jimin-ah, don't take up too much of that or it'll lose it's flavor. By the way, where have you been last night?" Jin hyung asked.

"I just went out with a friend hyung," I replied nervously.

"You better not lie," he says suspiciously. "Go and help Hoseok prepare the plates. I'm almost done."

"Ne hyung," I reply.

Older hyungs call him Hoseok but the younger ones calls him Hobi hyung including me.

I look back and see Hobi hyung preparing the plates. The rice is already prepared, there's also lots of meat and bread on top of the table. I went and reach for the plates but as soon as I reach for it I accidentally hold a hand instead. It's Jungkook's. I guess he's trying to help too. He looks at me surprised and immediately withdraws his hand. He then turned his back and walks away from me.

"What's is wrong with you two?" Hobi hyung asked. I looked at Hobi hyung and shrug my shoulders.

Why is Jungkook avoiding me?

I turn and look up at Taehyung, he's already awake. He is sitting in one of the chairs beside the table holding back his laugh. Then I remember what happened last night. So, that's why he's avoiding me. I guess it became a really big deal for him that it made him uncomfortable around me.

Jin hyung is already finished with the soup and Namjoon hyung called out the others to start eating breakfast. I'm sitting between Hobi hyung and Jin hyung then after that Jungkook followed by Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung and Tae.

While everyone is eating quietly, I on the other hand can't help myself but to smile because of the dream I just had. I suddenly noticed Yoongi hyung is staring at me.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" he uttered.

"I know!" Taehyung interrupts. He looks at me and looks at Jungkook, giving us both a wink. Jungkook just continues to eat and starts swallowing large amount of rice.

"I guess you're really hungry, huh? Slow down before you choke yourself." Jin hyung says to Jungkook.

"No, you don't know idiot! Because I know!" Hobi hyung suddenly yelled while giving Tae a thump on the head. He starts to imitate me again, pouting his lips and gesturing like he's kissing somebody.

Everybody seems to face my direction that made me stop from chewing. "No, it's not what you guys think!" I defensively say as they all look at me with suspicion.

"Because of not coming home early yesterday, you should be the one who will do all the dishes today," Namjoon hyung utters as everybody agreed and gave their plates to me.

To be honest, I'm always the one who do all the dishes so I didn't do anything to disagree.

•••                       

After breakfast, we prepared for the shoot and head down to the studio. As always, we gave our best shot and worked hard like any other days. After the shoot, we sit on the two couch, three on our side and four on the other. Yoongi hyung seemed to lead the army of the sleepless taking Jungkook and Jin hyung with him.

Our producer walked up to us and said we all did great today and told us to rest. To my surprise he points out to me and specifically tell me that I did great. I sensed that the others are again looking at me and I'm not wrong, they really are facing my direction again.

"You really did great today Jimin, I'm surprised," said Namjoon hyung making it sound like it's a bad thing.

"I agree, you've really put yourself out there. What's your secret?" asked Hobi hyung.

"Are you in looooove?" Taehyung adds, starting to pick on me again and breaking off my good mood.

"Ani. I'm not!" I answered quickly.

"Wow, that's kind of defensive. Are you sure you're not?" Hobi hyung says, grinning.

"Yes. I'm sure," I replied.

Hobi hyung and Tae continued to tease me but no matter what they do they didn't break me. Namjoon hyung woke up the others and told us that we're already leaving.

On our way home everybody is asleep except me. I sit still on my spot looking out the window. I try to remember what happened in my dream. It felt so real. Besides, of course, the thing where she looks so feminine because last time I checked it is not her style. I like to see her looking like that someday though. If that ever happens, it will weaken me for sure.

And the way she called me oppa. I still can't forget the feeling I felt when she said that. Will she ever call me that? I sure want her to call me that again. I giggle as I continue to wonder.

Jungkook, who is sitting beside me, wakes up. I look at him but he avoided eye contact.

"Oh sorry. Did I wake you?" I said. He didn't reply he just nodded.

Why is Kookie like this? I don't want him avoiding me. I don't want anyone avoiding me. Plus, he's like a family to me. This will have a bad effect in the group. I should do something about this.

"Why are you avoiding me, Jungkookie?" I asked him, frankly.

"No. I'm not," he quickly replied without looking at me.

"Please don't avoid me. You're like my little brother you know?" I said. "Is it because of what happened last night? Okay, I didn't expect that to happen and even if it is Tae's fault I apologize on his behalf."

"No, it's okay. Its just that.. just that.." he tries to say something but cannot continue.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Its just that.. its my first.." he blurts out.

"Its okay. That's my first too," I reply laughing and trying not to be awkward about it.

With me saying that made him laugh too. I guess the weight he was bringing have dropped off. That's a good thing. I can't spend another day with Jungkook trying to avoid me.

"So, we're alright now?" I ask, smiling. "Cause if we aren't, I'll kiss you again," I add jokingly.

"Ew hyung!" He pushes me, laughing, making me hit the edge of the vehicle. "Of course we're okay. You're my favorite hyung!" He adds.

"Jinja?" I happily replied.

"Yes, because you're way shorter than me and that makes me stand out," he replies as I give him a punch on the arm. "Bwuh?" he moans.

Half as sleep, Taehyung suddenly whispers something. At first we didn't understand but as we place our ears closer we heard him say it again "I'm sorry Kookie," then he goes back to sleep again.

Jungkook and I looked at each other and start to laugh louder. I feel a thump on the head and hear a hush coming from the back. As I turn to look, it was Yoongi hyung.

I face Jungkook again, trying to hold back our laugh. I hushed and gestures to zip our mouths or we're dead.

When we reached our dormitory. We immediately sat in front of the television and watch basketball. We watched the whole afternoon off, ate dinner together and prepared ourselves to sleep because tomorrow will be another busy day for us.

I sleep together in a room with Tae, Jungkookie and Hobi hyung. I wish them all a good night and sweet dreams but then Taehyung starts to tease me again.

"Aren't you gonna kiss Jungkook goodnight?" Taehyung asks, laughing mockingly.

"Shut up, Tae!" Jungkook and I both yelled and making Jungkook throw his pillow at Tae. We three laughing our lungs off waked up Hobi hyung from sleeping.

"If you all three don't shut it. I'll kill you all," says Hobi hyung.

Jeez, he's scary. We tried to keep quiet as we pretend to sleep waiting for Hobi hyung to go back to his dreamland but as we pretend we ended up sleeping for real.

End of Chapter 3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A fan fiction is only a fan fiction.
No real harm done to the characters
of the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Writer's Note

I didn't write the date because I don't want to spoil anyone about the dream. ✌🏻️ Please don't be confused about the name.

Jungkook is also Kookie.
Hoseok is also Hobi.
Taehyung is also Tae.

Thank you for reading the Chapter 2 & 3 of Only You. Please feel free to comment below your opinions; english/tagalog, negative/positive or even questions if there are things that aren't clear to you. And I will try my best to respond with every comment and answer it without leaving any spoilers. Once again, Thank you!

The fourth chapter will be officially posted on Wednesday, July 29 2015.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 13.1K 43
โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๏ฟฝ...
363K 15.4K 53
โ it can't hurt, right? โž - in which a young fangirl somehow finds herself chatting with kim namjoon. CURRENTLY EDITING! ยฉ 2017 ; joonsoul. includes...
93.9K 3.9K 61
"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic๐Ÿ’œ Started: May 1st, 2019 Completed: April 2nd, 2020 ...
2.1K 177 38
Y/n L/n, a cheerful girl have a happy life until her parents are gone forever. She couldn't take it anymore, she must die, life was a total mess for...