ONLY YOU of BTS

By catchhhhhh

A young lady named Nam Hee Yeon; passionate and strong-willed editor in Seoul whom shut herself out from the... More

Introduction
Only You: Prologue
Only You: Chapter 1
Only You: Chapter 3
Only You: Chapter 4
Only You: Chapter 5
Only You: Chapter 6
Only You: Chapter 7
Only You: Chapter 8
Only You: Chapter 9
Special Chapter I
Only You: Chapter 10
Only You: Chapter 11
Only You: Chapter 12
Only You: Chapter 13
Only You: Chapter 14
Only You: Chapter 15
Only You: Chapter 16
Only You: Chapter 17
Only You: Chapter 18
Only You: Chapter 19
Only You: Chapter 20
Special Chapter II
Only You: Chapter 21
Only You: Chapter 22
Only You: Chapter 23
Only You: Chapter 24
Only You: Chapter 25
Only You: Chapter 26
Only You: Chapter 27
Only You: Chapter 28
Only You: Chapter 29
Only You: Chapter 30
Only You: Chapter 31
Special Chapter III
Only You: Chapter 32
Only You: Chapter 33
Only You: Chapter 34
Only You: Chapter 35
Only You: Chapter 36
Only You: Chapter 37
Only You: Chapter 38
Special Chapter IV
Only You: Chapter 39
Only You: Chapter 40
Only You: Chapter 41
Only You: Chapter 42
Only You: Chapter 43
Only You: Epilogue
Appreciation Post

Only You: Chapter 2

6.6K 210 145
By catchhhhhh

[Korean Translations]
Ne (네): Yes
Ani (아니): No
Omo (어머): Oh my
Jinja (진짜): Really
Annyeong (안녕): Hello/Goodbye
Ottoke (어떡해): What should I do?
Gwenchana (괜찮아): Are you okay?
Mianhe (미안해): I'm sorry
Yeppeoda (예쁘다): Pretty
Hyung (형): Older brother/Friend

Chapter 2: Ending the Day with a Regret
Sunday, November 24 2013

Jimin's POV

The sun has left the bright sky. It's going to be dark soon, I thought, as the sky gets dimmer. We almost spend the whole afternoon together, talking. Talking about how weird the day was because we've crossed paths each other again.

"I should get going now," she says while she packs her things inside her back pack.

"Oh. Me too," I replied looking at my watch.

It says 6:30 pm. I realize that my hyungs are going to kill me if I'm not home soon. She then brought out a thick jacket and put it on her.

"So you do have a jacket," I say, smiling but she looks at me curiously. "Oh. Don't mind me," I add, scratching the back of my head.

We left our table and head towards outside. I open the door and gesture my hand to let her go through first. The cold outside really differs from the tepid temperature inside the coffee place. I feel my muscles stiffen up as the cold pierced through my clothes.

I can feel that she's looking at me so I looked at her as well. Once she saw me looking she immediately took her eyes off me. As I can see that she's ready to leave, I utter a last question before we parted.

"I didn't get the chance to know your name," I asked. "What is it by the way?"

"It's Hee Yeon. Nam Hee Yeon," she answered, smiling sweetly showing off her dimples again.

"Wow. Yeppeoda! Your name really suits you," I replied. "Hmm.. I wish to see you again sometime," I burst out as I avoid eye contact. She turned and tries look at me in the eyes. I can really see that she was surprised.

"I will be here again next Sunday afternoon. You can come by if you want to."

Her words made me happy that I didn't noticed I was showing a big grin. "I'll be here!" I shouted happily and she nodded to agree.

"I will see you then. Annyeong!" she waves goodbye and starts to leave.

When I was about to get her number my phone suddenly rings. As I answer it, a loud voice escape through the phone, "Jimin-ah! Where are you? Do you know what time is it? You better go home as fast as you can or you're dead!"

Then he hangs up, not giving me time to answer. I knew this would happen. I panicked and run off. But then I suddenly remember that I was suppose to get her number but as soon as I turn to look back she's already gone.

•••

I took a deep breath before I slide myself inside the dormitory. Its quiet.. too quiet. I crept in quietly to avoid being noticed. As I reach the staircase, I take a few careful steps to prevent producing noise but then suddenly a scream penetrates my ears.

"YAH JIMIN!"

I turn my back and see Namjoon hyung holding an empty bottle on one hand while the other hand is inside his pocket. He points at me with his two fingers gesturing me to come closer. I walk towards him scratching my head. I feel the bottom of the water bottle touch my forehead, stopping me.

"Where have you been, huh?" he asks with the scary voice of his.

I feel my knees tremble as I hear it. "I-I just went out to meet up with a friend," almost no sound left my throat. I couldn't even make eye contact so I have no choice but to look down.

"Do you know what time it is?" Namjoon hyung says. "You should've informed us." I can't see his face but I know he's angry.

"It is still early, hyung," I reply jokingly, hoping it will alleviate his anger. I felt a hard thump on my head as he hits me with the water bottle.

"This is not your ordinary life anymore you know that," he says while I nod. "Plus, we have to wake up early tomorrow for the shoot."

"Ne, hyung. Mianhada," I lift my chin up showing my puppy dog eyes at him cause I know it always changes his mood. But I feel a thump in my head again and this time harder.

"That won't work on me this time," he says with his eyes widened and one brow raised but I can see that he's holding back his smile. "Go on, go upstairs and rest. It's going to be a busy day tomorrow."

"Ne!" I happily reply and gave him a quick hug before I hurriedly run upstairs.

On my way upstairs, I jumped with fright as I notice something peeking through the rails of the staircase. "AHHH!" I shrieked, making me lean against the wall with my hand on my chest. It turned out to be two idiots named Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Aishh, you scared me!" I yelled. "I almost had a heart attack!"

"HYUNG!" They shouted in an unbelievably synchronized manner and come running towards me.

"Don't call me hyung!" I said, while I give Taehyung a headlock. "We're at the same age you know."

"You're 2 months older than me, HYUNG." Taehyung says, giving emphasis on the word "hyung" and pushes me towards Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOKIE! You missed me?" I give him a tight hug but I feel him resist it and forcefully removes my arms around him.

Our hyungs calls him Kookie but I call him Jungkookie because I like saying his name a lot.

"Ani," Jungkook said. "So hyung, where have you been? Did you went on a date?" he added, showing off a smirk. I just replied with a smile as everything that happened flashed before my eyes.

"AHA! I knew it!" he immediately starts to run, heading towards the bedroom where Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung are. "I'm gonna tell the other hyungs about that!" he squeals.

I automatically run after him with mighty speed. When he's about to speak, I covered his mouth and dragged him away. I feel Jungkook's teeth sinks in the flesh of my palm as he bits me. I hold back my scream as I immediately pull my hand away and give it a quick shake to relieve the pain.

"Don't disturb them," I whispered, before he gets a chance to say anything. "They're probably sleeping. And who knows what will Yoongi hyung do if I disturb his sleep again. I just met up with a friend that's all," I added trying to defend myself and continuing to shake off the pain.

Jungkook looks at me suspiciously, as if he didn't believe a thing I just said. His face is slowly getting nearer and nearer towards mine making me lean backward. He continues to come closer, trying to force the truth out of me.

Then...

I feel a strong force push me from behind of my head, out of control, my face landed on Jungkook's making our lips pressed from each other.

It's Taehyung!

I realized as I hear him laughing, holding both of our heads together. I forcefully push Jungkook off me, trying to break Tae's strength. I never thought he's this strong. The moment we escape, Taehyung immediately run through the corridor and head downstairs. Jungkook was left with a blank expression as he sits on the floor.

"If I catch you, you're dead!" I wipe my lips and run after Taehyung as fast as I can.

We ran around the house like a cat chasing a mouse, leaving a huge trail of mess behind.

"STOOOP!" I stopped as soon as I heard the command. I prevent myself from turning because I have a feeling it is going to be bad. Then, I start to wonder who is it from because the voice sounds familiar.

Jin hyung's? Yoongi hyung's? Hobi hyung's? I continue to think.

"Park Jimin!" I hear the voice again but this time it's calling my name.

Now I don't have a choice but to turn around. As soon as I turn around, who would've guessed that it was from Namjoon hyung. Now I'm really dead, I thought. My heart pound hard with fear as soon as I saw his face.

As for Taehyung, he is still running around, laughing. Namjoon hyung suddenly covers Taehyung's path making him fly a few feet away. He's like this brick wall, so high no one can pass through him.

He then points at us with his long slender arms. "You two clean this mess up. Jin hyung is already sleeping, if he sees this mess tomorrow morning, you're dead." He left and went upstairs.

All I think about after hearing Namjoon hyung said that is that he's mad because he'll be blamed for all of this. I help Taehyung up and gave him a thump on the head.

We ended up cleaning our mess and finished almost midnight. Wow, we sure made a lot of mess. Too tired to go on, me and Taehyung ended up sleeping at the sofa.

End of Chapter 2

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A fan fiction is only a fan fiction.
No real harm done to the characters
of the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.5K 30
Book 1 of 7 in the Young Forever series Y/n is a college student who gets an intern assignment as a photographer at bighit entertainment. What happen...
633K 18.6K 65
She never understood the chaos she was becoming. Everybody warned her, her mind and soul told her to stay away; but what she felt for him was stronge...
1.9K 120 21
"Suga: I made a promise and I am going to keep it. " "Y/N: Goodbye Jungkook." "Jimin: I like you." "Yuzu: I am gonna tear you up in to pieces F/Y/N...
383K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...