Then There's Faith In Love (J...

By simplyadrianaxo

"I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start." A Jaime Preciado Fanfiction, All Rights Reserved. More

Prologue
1. This Couldn't Be More Unexpected
2. Moving In So Slow
3. What If You Were The Secret
4. Could This Be Out Of Line
5. I Still Think You're Beautiful
6. I'd Be Just Fine When You're Gone
7. So Contagious
8. If I Ever Caught The One's Who Hurt You
9. Misery Business
10. Baby, This Is Paradise
11. Oh No, Please, Don't Abandon Me
12. A Trophy Fathers Trophy Son
13. And This Is Only A Test
14. Permanently Yours
15. Memories That Make Me Smile
16. Hold On, Don't Look Back
17. Yuletide Carols Being Sung By A Choir
18. All The Small Things
19. Believe You Me
20. But, Fuck Money We Want Love
21. Don't Slip Away
22. Temporary Feelings
23. Thinking Out Loud
24. Sharing Warm Alcohol
25. Love Drunk Memories
26. You Make My World Spin
27. When You Wish Upon A Star
29. Don't Ruin A Perfect Thing
30. I'm The Only One To Blame
31. It's Not Enough To Say I'm Sorry
32. A Little Less Sixteen Candles
33. The Only Thing That's Keeping Me Alive
34. Love With No Regrets
35. I Have Loved You From The Start
36. The End
Merry Christmas
You Were Always The One

28. I Cherish My American Girl

388 10 26
By simplyadrianaxo

I woke up due to Jaime's loud as hell alarm but turned to see his side of the bed completely empty, I placed my hand where he laid and it turned out to be cold meaning he's been up for a while.

I got up and trudged to the bathroom after silencing that god forsaken phone and began washing my face and scrubbing my teeth to make them pearly white.

I walked back to the night table and unplugged my phone from the charger being met with a text from Sara,

Sara: Have fun and be safe! We'll see you when you get back girl!

I scrunched my eyebrows together and threw the phone onto the bed making my way to the door and opening it quickly, walking towards the stairs while shouting Jaime's name as I descended the steps and saw him pouring coffee into my teal Victoria Secret cup.

"What's up?" He turns slightly but then reverts his eyes back to pouring the liquid careful not to spill it.

"Why did Sara tell me to have fun and that she'll see me when I get back, Jaime where am I going?"

He chuckles and turns to me handing me the hot cup which I take and place to my lips feeling the burning liquid go down my throat.

"You my darling are going to Belgium." He smiles brushing past me and up the stairs.

"What?!" I shout running up the stairs behind him.

"You heard me; you're going with us to Belgium for a few days."

I look at him as if he had three heads and wrapped my mind around the words he just said, "I don't even know how I still have a job." I mutter to myself.

"Because your boss is a bad ass and I just so happened to agree on playing at her wedding and getting her tickets to any future show we have." He mumbles.

I throw my head back in laughter and shake my head, "You bribed my boss?"

"Yeah, kind of. But hey it worked." He shrugged.

He pulled out another medium sized suitcase and began helping me pile clothes into it as well as some shoes and accessories.

While he finished that I changed into some comfortable clothes for the sixteen hour flight I was about to aboard. I slipped my legs into some black leggings that stopped at my calf leaving my ankles exposed, I then discarded my night shirt and pulled on my black bandeau placing a white cropped tank top over it showing off a bit of my stomach but not too much.

I walked over to the dresser drawer and pulled out some vans socks then tied my white Vans onto my feet. I walk over to the bathroom mirror tying my hair into a fishtail braid on the side before packing all my cosmetics into the small bag I use for traveling.

"Are you ready? The taxi is here to take us to the airport." Jaime peeks into the bathroom.

"Yeah let me just grab my bag."

I walk over to my dresser and place the promise ring Jaime gave me onto my ring finger, seeing as I hate wearing jewelry to bed, as well as the cute necklace Austin gave me that had a silver plate with an anchor engraved on to it, and on the back it read Best Friends Always.

I grabbed my phone and chargers from the bed and stuff those into a small backpack along with my tablet and journal, snatching my purse last then following Jaime downstairs seeing Austin sitting on a stool by the kitchen bar.

"Hey you." I smile walking over and pulling him into a hug.

"Hey best friend." He laughs squeezing me tightly.

"Austin volunteered to watch Max and the house while we're gone." Jaime informs me.

"Yeah speaking of, when am I coming back?" I question bending down to pet Max who lay next to Austin's foot.

"You come back on the twenty-fifth." He points out.

I nod my head in agreement then say goodbye to Austin and Max following closely behind Jaime to the yellow taxi sitting outside our house.

I take the black Pierce The Veil jacket I had on my arm and zipped it up around my body, the cool air hitting my skin and placing millions of goose bumps on my arms and neck.

We were at the airport in no time and when we finally finished check in routines we walked to our gate that read Brussels, Belgium- 6:15 on the overhead sign.

As we got closer I saw a girl with long pin straight black hair, tattoos on her arms with her square Ray Ban glasses, only wearing them because she hates putting on contacts in the morning.

"Spencer!" I screech running to her and landing on her lap, pulling her into a tight hug.

It was as if we haven't seen each other in years when in reality I saw her only four days ago for lunch.

"You're coming with us?!" She screeched equally as loud.

I nodded my head with a big smile, "Yeah Jaime surprised me and brought me along."

"I decided it'd be nice to bring you along so I won't miss you terribly and also so Spencer will have someone with her." Jaime explains.

I get up and give him a hug getting a tight one in return before our gate was called to be boarded, we handed the lady our tickets and walked onto the plane getting comfortable in the seats we'll be sitting in for the next five and a half hours to New York for our connecting flight.

Once the plane was in the air I pulled out my tablet and played a movie for Jaime and me putting on the Avengers, not even half way through I felt myself nodding off and fall into a deep sleep.

"Babe wake up." I hear Jaime whisper into my ear.

I squirm around and slowly pull my eyes open seeing Jaime grab the bag from over our heads.

"Come on we just landed in New York." He smiles.

I put my things into the bag quickly then get up to stand with him walking off the plane then over to where our next gate was at.

We had an hour layover so the seven of us including Casey, Mike's drum tech, decided to grab a bite to eat at the McDonald's across from our gate.

"So the Sleeping guys are already out there?" Casey asked through a mouth full of fries.

"Yeah they left yesterday." Vic answered taking a drink of his coke while scrolling through his phone.

I was taking a bite of my burger when I felt my phone vibrate; I pulled it out of my back pocket and saw an unfamiliar number flash on the screen. I've never been one to answer calls from people I don't know so I swiped the decline button and sent them to voicemail.

"Who was it?" Jaime leans over to ask.

"I don't know but if it's important they'll leave a voicemail."

And they never did, but in the time between the first call and our flight they called a total of three times, not once leaving a voicemail and not once did I answer, in the back of my head I was afraid of who it could be on the other line. They couldn't possibly know my number though, right?

I buckled my seat belt and waited for our second flight to take off, this one being a seven hour flight, great.

It's not that I hate flying, it's that you can never really know what could happen, and it's the fear of the unknown. I've seen a good amount of scary movies that end up having a plane fall from the sky or whatever other bad thing could happen.

Luckily Jaime paid for Wi-Fi on this flight so I was entertained with YouTube videos and working on my blog.

While in a state of boredom I found a comment on my Instagram picture of Jaime and I at Disney World that read, and I state:

ptvgirlfriends: So using this on my Fanfiction! (Excited face emoji)

Instantly curious as to what this Fanfiction would be about I followed the link on her bio section to her Wattpad page instantly being met with Jaime's face with the title One Hundred Sleepless Nights.

I decided then and there to take a look at this story and once I got three chapters in I just about burst into a fit of giggles at the things these fans write about, I got a few strange looks from Jaime only to shake my head at him with my hand over my mouth.

"You have to see this." I say scrolling to the specific part I wanted him to read.

"What is it?" He gives a confused face.

"Just read it."

He took the tablet from my hands and began to read, his eyes growing wider by the second. At this moment I'm in tears from not only the story but the facial expressions Jaime is making.

"What is this sorcery?" He laughs still reading.

"That's called fanfiction my darling." I laugh taking the tablet from his hands.

"Our fans are so.... so.... detailed." He says searching for the right words to use.

"I'm totally leaving a comment on this." I begin to type a comment.

"Wait." Jaime places his hand over the tablet.

"If you leave a comment, that obviously means you have an account. Do you write fanfiction too?" He smirks.

"No!" I whisper shout.

"I just had one from a long time ago, don't look at me, go away." I turn away from him and finish my comment.

ariannarae: This had me and Jaime absolutely dying, good job in the details department!

I shut my tablet off as the pilot came over the intercom announcing the descending of this long flight. Once we were able to get off the plane I grabbed my things and got up so fast I knocked my head on the roof above me getting Jaime and the guys to laugh.

"Don't laugh, I'm just ready to get off this plane." I grumble.

Belgium so far was very busy to say the least, people running around everywhere and speaking in gibberish to me, and we haven't even left the airport yet.

We went to a ticket booth and got a train ticket to take us to Antwerp where the guys were meeting Sleeping with Sirens to rehearse for tonight's show.

-

"Okay well while you guys go to rehearse, Jaime, I'm going to take your lovely girlfriend to find food." Spencer says grabbing a hold of my wrist and dragging me away to a café that was a short distance from the venue.

We sat down and began looking through the menu; I had no idea what I was looking at.

"What does any of this mean?" I whisper to Spencer who seemed to be in deep thought on what was on the menu.

"Do you need help?" A guy in the booth behind Spencer turns around to say.

I get startled at first but Spencer immediately nods to his question, the guy who seemed to be in his mid twenties gets up from his spot and comes over to our table and looks over the menu with Spencer, translating everything on it easily.

"Are you two from America?" He asks, his accent coming off strong.

"Yeah." Spencer answers.

"Oh nice, what part?" He continues.

"California." I begin to answer.

"Oh I've always wanted to go there, me and my friend," He points to the other guy that was sitting with him.

"We've been planning to visit there soon."

"That's nice." Spencer says with a half smile, trying to brush this guy off as nicely as possible.

"Well I'll let you get back to your breakfast, if you ladies are still here by tonight we could show you a few nice bars, if you'd like."

At this point I was tired of being hit on so I interjected, "No sorry, we'll be at our boyfriend's concert tonight but thanks."

"Oh, that's fine too; well you ladies have a good stay." He mumbles before getting his jacket and leaving with his friend.

"Well alright Rae." Spencer laughs.

"He was getting annoying." I roll my eyes as our food came.

"So did Jaime mention anything about Tony being mad at him after they got back from Oklahoma?" Spencer asks taking a bite of her waffle.

I shake my head no while I stuff a piece of sausage in my mouth, making Spencer cringe because she's a vegan, "No, why was Tony mad at him?"

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you. Tony came home pretty tensed, I asked him what was wrong and he said he and Jaime got into a disagreement."

"This is the first I hear about it, I'll have to ask." I reply mentally writing down the task to take care of.

We finish up our breakfast and walk back to the venue seeing all the guys gathered around the stage talking and drinking energy drinks, my eyes, though, fall on the spiky haired boy I call my boyfriend.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his torso startling him at first but feel him relax as soon as he knows who it is, I move my way around to the front of him and reach up to plant a kiss on his lips getting all the guys around us to whistle making me blush slightly.

"Mmm, how was breakfast?" Jaime asks brushing a strand of hair away from my eyes.

"It was good up until the part where Spence and I got hit on." I say.

"You two got hit on?" His eyes becoming dark instantly.

"I wouldn't doubt it; you guys got a good looking set of girls there!"

I turn to see Michael, the screamer for Issues, smirking at both Spencer and I. I feel Jaime tighten his hold on my waist and I look up to him seeing a sly smile on his face as he agrees with Michael.

"Yeah we do." Jaime replies looking at Tony who has Spencer wrapped in his arms.

"Well, we're going to go ahead and practice." Vic interjects cutting the awkward tension that obviously I wasn't the only one to notice.

The guys ran through their set finishing off with King for a Day, Kellin Quinn coming in to help of course. When the last bit of the song finished Spencer and I erupted into cheers pretending to be the ultimate fangirls.

"Thank you, thank you very much." Vic spoke into the microphone.

I began to make my way onto the stage by climbing on the steps it had only to have Jaime try and call security on me.

"Security! We have a crazed fan that got loose! Get her!" He yells into his microphone.

"Oh shut up!" I retort finally lifting myself onto the stage.

I pull Spencer up with me and we sit to the left of the stage as Sleeping with Sirens begin to practice their songs, Kellin having no problem with the fact that we were just sitting there.

"Wait when did you two get here?" He finally asks after going through the second song.

"Dude you didn't see them this whole time?" Nick, Vic and Mike's cousin and also their guitar player says with a laugh.

"No, I just looked down and saw to girls and it freaked the hell out of me."

Spencer and I bust into a fit of giggles, we weren't sitting dead in the middle but off to the side by Justin, but you'd still think he'd notice us by now.

"We're here for moral support!" Spencer shouts up to him.

"Well that's so kind." He says placing a hand over his heart.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Vic shouts coming on the stage.

"These are our fangirls!" He says pointing to us.

"Hey it's not my fault they decided to convert to our band." Kellin jokes back still saying everything into the microphone.

"Boys take the girls and lock them up before they learn the wrong way to sing!" Vic exclaimed trying to keep a serious face.

In a matter of seconds Spencer and I are lifted up into a pair of two separate arms and are taken backstage, both of us still laughing so hard we're practically in tears.

I look up to see Jaime is the one holding onto me, "Put me down!" I shout still laughing.

He sits me on a sofa in, where I'm assuming is the green room, I contain my laughter and get my breathing back in order before I reach over to the coffee table and grab the water bottle that says Hime-Time on it taking a swig of it and placing it back down.

"That was too funny." Spencer says squishing her cheeks together.

"My mouth hurts from laughing." She explains.

I smile and pull my hair out of the side braid and shake my head, "Oh these guys."

As soon as the show was over we got in a bus the management loaned them and began our drive to Amsterdam, and needless to say, it wasn't boring.

"Ah! We've got watermelon and pineapple!" Jaime shouts through the bus while looking through the fridge.

I come out of the bunk hall tying my hair into a bun and see him pulling out both containers of fruit with pure excitement on his face.

"I dare you to stuff one of each of those in your mouth at the same time." Mike dares.

"Okay, let's do it!" Jaime grins pulling out one pineapple and one watermelon.

Tony grabs a trashcan and places it in front of Jaime in case of him spitting it out, while I pull out my camera to video tape it.

"You won't even need the trashcan." Tony says.

"Yeah, because you'll do such a good job." Mark their tour manager encourages.

Jaime begins to put both slices of fruit in his mouth having a hard time at first while Mike roots him on behind me, "Yeah take it down, take it down."

I start to laugh as he attempts to chew both pieces when he clearly can't.

"Mmm..." He laughs spitting the fruit out into the trashcan in front of him.

I shake my head and cover my mouth to contain the giggles coming from it, "You're ridiculous Hime."

"That was so hard!" He laughs.

He walks off waving to us as he goes to the bathroom to change, coming out moments later in some soccer pants and a hoodie.

We all sat in the front of the bus listening to the music coming off Vic's laptop, we decided to plug in a pair of speakers to have a mini party while Mike pulled out the shot glasses and whiskey.

"Who wants some!?" He shouts.

"Let the party begin!" Casey shouts back grabbing a glass of his own and generously pouring himself a good amount of liquor.

Four shots of whiskey and two beers later I can honestly say I was feeling it, and so was everyone else on the bus with us, including Tony who swore he wouldn't drink but my convincing best friend got him to do it anyway, even though she settled for being our sober friend for the night.

"Oh shit, oldies!" Vic yells raising his beer in the air.

We all quiet down and hear Earth, Wind and Fire Let's Groove come on the speakers getting Jaime and Tony to look at each other with wide smiles.

They began to dance along and sing but in reality they weren't even singing just making squeaky humming noises while moving their arms around in different directions, Tony all into the song waving his hand in front of his face while Jaime pointed around the front room making us all laugh at their drunkenness.

Jaime just erupts in laughter then goes to pour himself another glass of beer tipping the bottle over his red cup only to be disappointed that it's all gone, his smile turning into a pout very quickly.

"Looks like a sign that it's time to go to sleep." I say getting up from my seat and saying goodnight to the guys that are left of this "party"

Jaime and I walk back to his bunk and I crawl in first followed by Jaime seconds later after he pulls off his shirt, we both get situated under the covers and I snuggle into his side feeling the warmth of his body heat mine instantly.

"Goodnight love bug." I coo into his ear my brain throwing out any cute nickname I could think of.

"Goodnight butterfly." Jaime chuckles.

I place my head on his chest and soon fall asleep to beating of his heart.

---

We finally had the day off in Stockholm, and sadly tomorrow will be mine and Spencer's last day here before we go home, but pushing that aside, Jaime and I decided to enjoy the day together and do tourist-y things.

I looked myself over in the mirror of the hotel bathroom making sure I liked my outfit before I left. Since it was warm outside I decided on a pair of washed out jean shorts, a semi-short grey white tank top that I wore a black bandeau under, and some black Vans.

I left my hair in its natural waves but placed a black beanie on top of my head completing the outfit perfectly. Lastly I folded some circle sunglasses over my tank and exited the bathroom to see Jaime finishing up.

"Ready?" He asks placing his beanie on his head much like mine.

"Yes sir." I smile.

Stockholm was beautiful, scratch that, it was gorgeous. Old century buildings in every corner with little stores that sold trinkets or clothes.

I dragged Jaime everywhere that looked historical wanting to know anything about the city not knowing when I'll ever get a chance to come back, and of course snapping limitless amount of pictures on my phone to review later.

"Let's get some lunch." Jaime suggests pointing at a little restaurant with an outside patio.

I walk with him inside and get placed at a table outside where I could still see all the beautiful buildings including a huge statue of a man riding a horse, call me weird but the statue was pretty, I think because it was in the middle of the street, the center of attention.

We finally got our food after what felt like ages of waiting, but only because I was so hungry time dragged on longer than usual.

I came to the decision to not be picky on this trip and try something new, I love shrimp and upon my research on the plane I read that their Swedish shrimp was amazing so why not try it.

"Ooh that looks good, what was it called again?" Jaime asks looking over at my plate.

"Uhm Räkor, I think, English for Swedish Shrimp." I chuckle at my un-native-ness.

"Well that looks good." He repeats taking a bite of one of his meatballs.

"Oh I have a question." I say remembering the conversation between Spencer and me in Antwerp.

"Shoot." He replies with a smile.

"Why was Tony mad at you when you got back home from Oklahoma?"

Jaime chokes slightly on his drink then begins to cough quietly turning to me with a small laugh, "Who said he was mad at me?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Spencer said he got home and was irritated and said you and he got into a disagreement."

"Oh! Yeah, just spending too much time together, we were discussing a new song and we didn't agree on a certain part." He explains taking another sip of his drink.

I nod my head in agreement feeling there was more to the story than he led on but decided not to push the conversation any further.

We finally walked back to the hotel around seven in the evening meeting up with everyone to go out to dinner and a bar.

I changed into a peek-a-boo cropped top with a black and white skater skirt that revealed a patch of my stomach and my side tattoos perfectly then tied some black heeled booties to my feet leaving a thin black leather jacket for last to give my outfit the 'pop' I was going for.

Jaime, though, settled for black skinny jeans and his red vans, of course, with a black and red Rebel8 shirt still looking hot as ever no matter what he wore.

We finally hit the club, our group being the biggest there, and found a table in a corner by the dj booth. Mike was the first to mention shots, he and Jack Fowler going straight to the bar to get some.

They came back minutes later with a tray of shots passing them around to each of us, which we all took gladly.

"Uhm I'll pass." Spencer says giving the shot back to Mike.

"No, we are a family, and we take shots together." He jokes.

"No really, I'll pass." She repeats with a laugh.

I squint my eyes at her and she looks at me with a sly smile, "Why won't you take a shot Spencer Lanae?" I question.

She looks up at Tony who seems to have a puzzled look on his face but looks back at her and shrugs his shoulders, "Now's as good a time as any." He states getting Spencer to let out a huff of air.

"I'm pregnant."

All of our jaws drop instantly getting her and Tony to laugh at our expressions.

"Oh My God!" I shout in bewilderment.

"Congratulations you guys!" I shout again moving past Jaime and Tony to get to my best friend careful not to squeeze her too tightly.

"Thank you." She mumbles into my hair.

I move back to my spot next to Jaime and raise up my shot glass, "To Spencer and Tony!"

"To Spencer and Tony!" Everyone repeats after me clinking our glasses together and downing them quickly.

I slam the glass back on the table and let the liquor slide down my throat then reach across the table and grab the glass that Spencer denied downing that shot as well getting whistles and howls from everyone around the table.

I laugh then take the beer I had Mike order me and take a sip of it before finally hearing the music noting that it was one of my favorite, well used to be, genres of music, electro house. The girls and I would go to small parties when I just moved out of my moms and when Sean wasn't a total ass and danced the night away to electro house music.

I pulled Jaime's hand and dragged him to the dance floor clapping my hands in the air while his hands found their spot on my hips as my back was pressed against his chest.

I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind me and seductively grinded against him knowing what could possibly happen or result from this, but I really could care less, this is the last fun night I'll have with him for the next month.

Soon after Spencer and Tony joined, as well as a few of the other guys. The ones without girlfriends, though, began picking up random girls from the dance floor and dancing with them.

I felt the adrenaline and alcohol rush through me and by the end of the night all I could remember was Jaime walking out to a cab with me wrapped tightly in his arm, my heels held securely in his empty hand while I giggled at anything I thought was funny.

"Jaime, Hime-Time, Jamieee." I begin to laugh while poking his cheek.

"I don't think I've ever seen you this drunk." He chuckles.

"I'm not drunk." I say beginning to hear the slur in my words.

"We're almost at the hotel and then you'll knock out and won't remember anything that just happened." He laughs with a shake to his head.

"I don't know what you're talking about, where's my boyfriend!?" I question getting confused in my drunken state.

Jaime throws his head back with a loud laugh, his body shaking as he continues to shake his head, "I'm your boyfriend Rae."

"Rae?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"That's a guy's name! Oh my God am I a guy?" I look down to my chest and pat my boobs quietly smiling to myself.

"I'm not a boy, I have boobies." I smirk.

"Rae is your middle name." Jaime informs the Arianna that has clearly left the building.

"And what's your middle name?" I begin to flirt.

"Alberto."

"Alberrrto." I repeat rolling my tongue with exaggeration.

"Okay we're here, hold on I'm gonna go around and get you." He opens his door and makes his way around to my side.

I lean against him and watch as he hands the cab driver a few bills then grabs my shoes and bag, we walk to the door of the hotel and to the elevator, me keeping quiet the entire time only because I'm dizzy and have no more annoying questions to ask.

We take a step into the room and I unstably walk myself to the bed and fall face first into the pillow hearing Jaime laugh behind me.

"Here let's get you changed." He chuckles.

What felt like hours later we finally got changed and into bed, I wrap my arm around Jaime's waist and rest my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat drum against my ear slowly lulling me into a deep sleep.

---

"Babe, wake up." I hear Jaime say as he shakes me gently.

"No I don't wanna!" I hiss back.

"It's literally two in the afternoon, I've already done rehearsals and everything, it's time to get dressed so we can go back to the venue."

My head shot up from the pillow and I take a look at the clock that surely read two fifteen pm. I let out a groan and pull myself up from the sheets and walk to the bathroom taking in the sight of horror I became in my sleep.

"Oh geeze I look like a damn horror movie." I say to my reflection.

I immediately wipe the makeup off my face then quickly begin my everyday routine, then take a much needed shower to rid myself of the alcohol smell from the club.

I've never been one to wake up on a toilet after a night of drinking, which I'm happy about, because if I were the type to do that, then I'd be a mess right now. I can only imagine how much I consumed last night and oh god, whatever I might have done...

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body then begin to blow dry my hair letting it fall in waves instead of brushing it straight. I walked out of the bathroom and found Jaime sitting in the recliner across the room scrolling through his phone while I rummaged through the suitcase for clothes.

"Feeling better bluebird?" He chuckles.

"Bluebird?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh God what did I do last night?" I mentally kick myself before I hear the story.

Jaime begins to laugh then walks over to the bed and lays in it while I begin to get dressed. I settle for some black leggings and a burgundy off the shoulder sweater, some beige combat boots and a white knit beret.

"Do you really wanna know?" He questions looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"I don't know... Whatever just tell me." I urged.

"Well first of all, we could've made a baby with the way you were dancing on me last night..." He begins.

"Then you downed like three shots back to back with Mike who took you up on a bet which he clearly lost."

I cover my mouth with my hand and stifle a laugh, when I'm drunk I tend to get a bit competitive, only Spencer knows of this since I haven't drank like that in years.

"After a few more rounds of shots and beers I left you alone for like two minutes, and then came back to find you on the table dancing and waving your jacket around like a helicopter wing saying your name was Bluebird."

"Oh my god..." I mumble.

"Then when I tried to get you down you said I was ruining the vibe and was a buzz kill and that I needed more shots to loosen up." He laughs.

"I am so sorry." I mutter with wide eyes.

"Don't apologize it was funny, and everyone was having a good time." He waves it off.

"Well remember it because it'll probably never happen again." I assure.

With that I finished getting ready and walked with Jaime back to the venue where everyone was waiting, as soon as I entered the back room they all cheered and mocked my "helicopter" dance move I apparently started yesterday.

"Oh hush, I have a headache." I scorn getting them to laugh.

A few hours later I walked with Jaime to the backstage area where they waited to go on, I handed him his gold and white bass and helped him adjust it around his shoulders hearing a snap of a camera go off seeing Ashley, their tour photographer, lower her camera with a smile.

"I thought that looked cute." She admitted before walking off in another direction.

"Good luck out there babe." I say pulling his face down to place a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you." He smiles.

I watch as he begins to do his stretches Ashley coming back with her camera and pressing the record video button on it while Jaime rambles on about learning special stretching techniques.

"I hired a special trainer, personal trainer, a thousand dollars a minute. Gave me these techniques, these tips that I'm sharing with you now. This is called the bird catcher."

He begins to wave his arms around to his sides as if he were flying like a bird before Mark yells out that they have one more minute to stage.

"Show them the Wolverine." Vic says obviously amused with this as we all are.

Jaime, without a word, begins to do the same exact move as the "bird catcher" but flexes his arms into an 'x' the way Hugh Jackman does in the movie X-Men making me laugh at the sight of it.

"It's a lot like the bird catcher." Vic mentions.

"It's a lot, it's very similar." He confirms with a laugh before Mark rushed them to take their places on stage behind the white curtain.

Spencer and I stood side stage the entire show, me on Jaime's side while she was across the stage by Tony, neither of us wanting to be away from them tonight.

Mid way through the show Vic began introducing the guys then telling the crowd that Jaime wanted to say a few words about the next song that was to be preformed. My ears listening intently at what he was going to say.

"Hi I'm Jaime." He says into the microphone getting the entire venue to erupt into cheers.

"This next song we're going to play is about hoping for a better life for the one that you love; standing by that person even if they are at their lowest point. It's also about wanting to repay someone who has done so much for you, but never being able to." He begins but is interrupted by cheers until he lets out a small laugh and tells them to quiet down.

"We are very fortunate as a band to have some of the most amazing and supportive girlfriends, two of which are here and one of them happen to be mine. Ari," He turns to look at me on the side getting my heart to almost jump out of its place in my chest.

"Thank you for everything you do for me, and our band, supporting us and baking awesome ass cookies for the road. This one goes out to you, Spencer, Alysha, and Danielle." He finishes.

"We love you guys!" Vic shouts into the microphone before they start the song, Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears filling the room instantly.

My heart melted into a puddle of goo at his words, how lucky did I get...

[A/N: Picture of Ariana's ring up top.

Just one more cute update becasue well I can lol.

Next chapter you guys....]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117 1 13
A story about a girl that loved her brother's, Jaime Precaido, friend way too much. A story about love, lost, pain, and a suicide. Maybe it isn't a g...
645 55 23
Pierce The Veil fanfic
37.6K 1.1K 17
Hannah Preciado is constantly tormented by her brother's Friend, Mike. What happens when she has to spend a whole summer with him, will she cope?
59.8K 1.3K 24
[complete] ❝I don't believe in love though, I never have and never will. I've tried to give love to so many people and they ended up brushing it off...