Better Off As Lovers | Peteke...

Galing kay vampirebanquet

Pete Wentz was used to late night hook-ups, drunken kisses, and getting on his knees. For anyone. Mikey Way w... Higit pa

Stupid Eyeliner and Dumb Bass Players
Next Time It Won't Be For The Bass
We're Not Gonna Make It
Drunk And Sort Of In Love
People Will Write Songs About You, Mikey Way
Basement Band Practice And Beat Up Cars
Dance Dance
Bruises On Your Thighs
America's Sweethearts
Think It'll Last Through The Summer?
Disenchanted
Mikey Way Is Going To End Up Stabbing Someone If One More Person Fucks Up
BDSM Queen Has Got A Point
Hot To The Touch
XO
Where Is Your Boy Tonight?
Mikey Way Has Officially Lost His Pasta Priviledges
Comeback Of The Year
Rad Power Bottom
You're Dear To Me
I'm Supposed To Love You
I'm Yours
Better Off As Lovers | End
|| official playlist ||
sequel !!
FANFIC NOMINATIONS

A Little More 'Touch Me'

3.8K 266 484
Galing kay vampirebanquet

"If I come home to a naked Pete Wentz, I'm making you do the dishes for the next month," Mrs. Way said, making her way out of the door. Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Mom! That's not gonna happen, now you and Dad go have fun, okay bye!" he said, closing the door behind his mother. He ran a hand through his hair, turning around to head back up to his room.

"So I'm guessing I need to go to?" Gerard asked, walking out of the bathroom, holding a toothbrush in his hand. Mikey looked at his brother, raising his eyebrows.

"Just go to Frank - " his eyes turned to look at the short boy standing in Gerard's bedroom doorway, "well you and Frank can go to his house and do something fun, like watching Netflix or something."

"Or fuck," Frank suggested, rubbing his eyes. Mikey gave a blank look at Frank, sighing.

"Yeah, or do that. Or do each other."

Gerard went into the bathroom to spit his toothpaste out, then came back out into the hallway, looking at his brother.

"Or Pete could do you when we're gone," Gerard winked, going into his room to find a clean shirt. Mikey's face grew red.

"Guys! He's coming over because he's had a hard time, not to - not to, you know - "

"Fuck?"

"Frank!"

Frank laughed, walking into the bathroom. "Face it, Mikey, you wanna do the dirty with Pete Wentz!"

- - -

"And you can't be naked when my mom is home, okay?" Mikey finished explaining all the rules to his boyfriend, which included no sex on the couch and not eating his dad's Doritos.

"Define naked," Pete smirked, taking his backpack off of his back.

"Pete!" Mikey shoved the shorter boy's shoulder, "they come back Monday night. So we can go to school tomorrow and then chill afterwards."

Pete set his bag on Mikey's bed. "And do what today?"

Mikey rolled his eyes, proceeding to hold up DVDs. "Watch either Star Wars or The Lord Of The Rings."

"Nerd," Pete said before kissing Mikey on the lips, and following him to the living room.

- - -

"You really think Jar Jar Binks was necessary though?" Mikey asked, his head on Pete's chest. Pete sighed.

"You've said this five times, Jesus. He was a mistake, I get it," Pete said, his fingers intertwined in Mikey's brown hair.

"But, like, of all the characters they could've put in - "

"They chose him. I know, Mikey, I know."

Mikey huffed, pulling the blanket closer around him. "And who wakes up and thinks 'Hey, I'm gonna go murder some kids today!'. Like, really?"

Pete rolled his eyes. "I'm about to start having those thoughts."

"Think about it! The poor padawans!"

"Think about the poor Pete having to listen to his boyfriend rant about Star Wars," Pete laughed, looking down at Mikey.

"There are people dying in the movie!"

"And I've been here for two hours and we haven't even made out," Pete pouted.

Mikey looked up. "Don't be a fuckboy."

"I'm not being one!" he raised his hands in defense, "excuse me for thinking you're hot."

"Fuckboy," Mikey mumbled, pressing play on the remote, watching even more Jedis get slaughtered. He felt Pete's chest rise and fall from a sigh, grinning because he knew he was pissing Pete off.

"I can see you smiling," Pete pointed out, looking at the stupid smile on Mikey's face. Mikey laughed and continued to watch the movie.

Pete poked Mikey's side with his finger, tying to get a response. Nothing. He played with Mikey's hair, tapping the top of his head. Nothing.

"Mikeyyyy," Pete whined, throwing his head back on the pillow behind his head and frowning.

"What do want, Pete?" Mikey mumbled, his eyes still glued to the screen.

"C'mon, kiss me."

"They're literally fighting in volcano!" Mikey protested, looking up at Pete.

"And I literally," Pete ran a finger over Mikey's cheek, "wanna kiss you."

"The movie is almost over," Mikey said, raising his eyebrows.

// okay, here's the frickle frackle, you can skip if you want. //

"It can be over sooner if," he trailed his hand down under the blankets to Mikey's crotch. Mikey's breath hitched.

"Ah, um, well - "

Pete slipped a finger underneath the waistband of Mikey's pants, making Mikey finally take his eyes off of the movie playing on the TV.

"Yeah, yeah, alright, but we can't do it on the couch," Mikey breathed out, hopping off of Pete, grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs to his room.

He hated Frank for being right about all of this.

They got into Mikey's room, Pete carefully closing the door and looking at Mikey's flushed face.

What are you waiting for?

Kiss him, kiss him!

Pete walked closer to Mikey, putting his hands on the sides of Mikey's face, bringing his lips up to the other boy's. Mikey started kissing back immediately, their mouths giving off heat and moving together perfectly. Mikey tugged Pete's hips closer to his own, needing the friction on himself. Pete's mouth moved from Mikey's swollen lips down to his neck, making Mikey suck in his breath, feeling the warm lips on his skin.

"I feel like this is getting in the way," Pete laughed a little, looking at their shirts. Mikey giggled, pulling his shirt over his head, watching Pete do the same before pushing him onto the bed.

"What're you waiting for? Love in a lap dance?" Mikey asked, taking his glasses off.

"Maybe," Pete said, kissing Mikey again, his hands roaming down Mikey's pale torso and stopping at the lanky boy's hips. "These are in the way, too."

The pants were thrown somewhere in the middle of it all, and Pete had Mikey's hands held above his head as they made out on the bed, Pete grinding down on Mikey every once in a while. Because Mikey made the best sounds in bed than he'd ever heard.

"You get the moans just right," he mumbled, kissing down Mikey's stomach, Mikey's hands tangling into Pete's shaggy hair.

"T-Thanks," was all that Mikey could get out as Pete mouthed over Mikey in his boxers, making Mikey bite the inside if his lip and lean his head against the bed. "Shit."

Pete took Mikey into his mouth all at once, causing the other boy to buck his hips up at the wet and warm contact. Pete ran a tongue up Mikey's length, wrapping his mouth around the tip, making Mikey get even louder. Pete hummed through his throat as he went down again, bobbing his head up and down, his eyes looking up at the mess he was making of Mikey.

"Fuck, Pete," Mikey moaned out, his hands leaving the black hair and wrapping around his sheets. Pete pulled off, pulling himself over Mikey again, bringing his lips to Mikey's ear.

"Want me to fuck you?" his voice low and deep in the other boy's ear. And Mikey forgot about all of his protests about never being a bottom, because he really wanted Pete and really wanted this.

"Yeah," Mikey said before kissing Pete and watching him get up to grab a condom. And was that -

"You casually have lube?"

"You don't?" Pete asked, laughing a bit. This was different than his other hook ups, he was laughing during this. Because he loved Mikey.

"Well, not usua - fuck," Mikey didn't expect a finger up his ass when Pete returned back to the bed. It stung a little, but Pete was busy kissing him to take his mind off of the pain. And then there was a second finger entering, making Mikey wrap his arms around Pete's back, his fingernails slightly digging into Pete's skin.

"I-I need another one."

And Mikey had no clue where that came from, but it felt so good now, with Pete's tongue touching his and with his free hand roaming on Mikey's stomach.

"M'kay, I'm gonna go slow, babe," Pete said, placing Mikey's legs on his shoulders and slowing pushing into Mikey, making Mikey suck in his breath. Pete placed his hands on Mikey's shoulders, gaining balance as he pushed in further, getting more sounds out of the boy underneath him.

"Go in more," Mikey pleaded, looking up at Pete with those pretty, pretty eyes and swollen eyes. And Pete did it, finally thrusting all the way into Mikey, making the other boy jerk his hips up on contact. Mikey's hands gripped Pete's shoulders as Pete leaned down to kiss him again, thrusting in and out at a faster pace.

"Fuck, shit," Mikey swore, his eyes closed as his chest heaved up and down in pants, Pete's mouth on his neck again, probably leaving a million hickeys. Mikey moved his hands behind Pete's neck, opening his eyes. "Fuck, I'm gonna come."

"Go ahead, baby," Pete mumbled into Mikey's neck, feeling some the warm substance hit his own stomach, eventually sending him over the edge. He pulled out of Mikey, taking the condom off and coming all over Mikey's chest. He breathed out, laying beside Mikey.

/ / the frickle frack is over. / /

"Aim better next time," Mikey giggled, wiping his cheek. Pete blushed.

"Shit, I'm sorry," he laughed, kissing Mikey's shoulder.

Mikey rolled over to face Pete. "This is like our honeymoon."

"What?"

"Just the thought of me waking up next to you is like a honeymoon feeling. I love you."

"I love you too, Mikey Way."

_______________________________
a/n : if the smut is bad, blame it in me being too ace for this. anyways, i hope you're all doing good! and hoLY CRAP OVER 6,000 VIEWS I LOVE ALL OF YOU !! your comments and votes make me super duper happy and you all deserve a hug. and don't worry, the fic isn't over yet.

- ash

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

769 15 1
Pete Wentz, upon seeing Mikey Way, had a feeling that he was the one. Mikey fell for Pete, hard, but wasn't sure how to deal with it, considering tha...
5.1K 254 24
Mikey Way finds out he has cancer and he will do anything in his power to prevent anyone from finding out. When things take a turn for the worst, Mik...
2.6K 77 20
Mikey doesn't consider his relationship healthy. He feels like Pete doesn't love him, and that their relationship has faltered more every day. On top...
29.1K 1K 26
One drunk night can mess everything up or make everything fall into place.