NBA Imagines

By dreaxiii

Imagines with your favorite NBA Players! More

Requests [CLOSED]
Why Not Me? • Tyus Jones; for Ryleigh •
First Date • Stephen Curry; For Taylor •
Father's Day • Trey Burke; for Jetta •
Draft Night • Jahlil Okafor; For Bianca •
First Time's a Charm • DeAndre Jordan; for Aria •
That's My Man • Devin Booker; For Nia •
Confessions • D'Angelo Russell; for Jariah •
Lucky • Mike Conley Jr; For Kaitessa •
Mrs. • Willie Cauley-Stein; For Erika •
Lazy Day • Sam Dekker; for Alex •
Just Us. • Kelly Oubre Jr; For Naya •
Dare • D'Angelo Russell; for Shaveen •
Prank War • Justise Winslow; for Naya •
Time • Kelly Oubre Jr; for Jasmine •
Welcome Home • Stephen Curry; for Shayla •
News • Devin Booker; for Amari •
Good Luck Charm • Kyrie Irving; for Asanat •
Only Love • Kevin Durant; for Aaniyah •
Baby Fever • DeAndre Jordan; for Chrissy •
Wandering Twins • Stephen Curry; for Anela •
Jealous • Kelly Oubre Jr; for Nia •
Wedding Day • Kevin Durant; for Aria •
9 Months • DeAndre Jordan; for Judith •
I Bet • David Lee/Shaun Livingston; for Amy •
Over Protective Dad • Kevin Love; for Ashley •
Date Night • DeMarcus Cousins; for Maya •
Surprise • Derrick Rose; for Mya •
Be My Hero • Kenneth Faried; for Aria •
Three Words • Justise Winslow; for Chaye •
Old Account • Kevin Love; for Abigail •
Champions • RJ Hunter; for Arianna •
requests - CLOSED.
Disney Wedding • Devin Booker; for Amoni •
Accusations · Kevin Love; for Leiha ·
nba

Comfort • Kevin Love; for Abigail •

5.6K 64 14
By dreaxiii

Kevin Love was always a man who didn't speak much about his life off of the court. Life off the court for him was just between him and his girlfriend, Abigail. He absolutely loved the woman more than basketball itself. The two had met a long while back when he was in Minnesota. It was what they would call... "love at first sight."

In their now five years of being together, it was as if they grew to love each other more every day. Their love continued and eventually, Kevin decided to pop the question while the couple was on vacation in Rio de Janeiro. The couple eventually wed, but in a private ceremony in Los Angeles with just a few family members and friends present.

It had been a year since the couple wed, and Abigail was more than thankful that the people never found out because she was not one that wanted to put up with the criticism of the media and fans. Her luck eventually ran out, since pictures had been leaked of the couple on their wedding day, causing everyone to go crazy. Her Twitter and Instagram along with Kevin's began to flood with nothing but hate.

It broke Abigail, honestly. That day was supposed to be precious for her, and it was her day with Kevin. She didn't want anyone saying anything about them, she herself was quiet when it came to their personal lives. They had gone a whole year without anyone finding out, but eventually they were set to find out, right?

Kevin noticed how upset his wife was, since it was something she wanted to avoid. He knew how malicious with words the people out there can be towards NBA players and their wives or girlfriends. He wanted to make her feel better since she really didn't to be so upset over this.

The next morning, he decided to wake his girlfriend up; but with breakfast in bed. "Morning baby girl," He said, carrying the tray into the room.

Abigail sat up in bed, rubbing the sleep from her eyes before she smiled up at her husband. "What's this for, Kev?" She asked, surprised since he never really did this. It was usually her doing it for him since she was such an amazing wife to him.

He just smiled, sitting next to her. "Well, I noticed how upset you've been after all those pictures and what not of our wedding were leaked. So, I decided to make you breakfast in mind and spend the entire day with you, just the two of us." He explained, leaning over to kiss his wife's cheek.

She blushed slightly, before she ate her breakfast and got ready for their day. "Oh, and Kev?" She said, walking up to him.

"Yeah, baby?" He asked, looking down at her who was much, much shorter.

"I love you, and thank you." She smiled up at him, hugging him tightly.

For the rest of the day, the couple spent time cuddling and Kevin constantly speaking sweet nothings to Abigail. She absolutely adored this man especially after all he does for her. He was always there to be her shoulder whenever she was upset.

"You know it's pretty funny what they have to say, as if they know us personally. Listen, baby girl, you know I absolutely love you to death and absolutely nobody is going to change that..." He comforted her, as the two sat on their couch. He had her really close and every now and then would place kisses on her forehead, cheek, and lips.

She smiled again, knowing that this man is definately the one for her. This was the man she had fallen with oh so long ago.
_____________________________
I actually really enjoyed writing this one. And I'm pretty happy that Kevin Love is getting some love- 😁 But, I hope you like it, Abigail! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 3.7K 35
Welcome to another set of imagines with the people of your dreams. All imagines are written by yours truly and we are back and slightly better. So si...
198K 943 200
Some imagines on some footballers that I know off. Harry Kane Alex oxlade-chamberlain Mason Mount Declan Rice Jack Grealish Bukayo Saka Marcus Rashf...
657K 6.9K 119
NFL & NBA Imagines! **REQUESTS NOW CLOSED** *WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT! *Any blocked parts will be posted.*
407K 6.4K 70
Welcome Back This is a collection of NBA/ NCAA imagines just for you. So sit back and start requesting. One Love Agape