News • Devin Booker; for Amari •

When you're considered a "pretty boy" like Devin Booker, the new rookie of the Phoenix Suns, everyone's going to want to know about his life. From family to even relationships. Even with girls calling him their new "bae" or "husband" he actually did have a relationship.

For the past three years, he has been dating his childhood sweetheart, Amari. The two had grown up together since both their families were the best of friends. It had taken them a while to eventually realize the two were basically meant to be, but they began dating at the age of only 15.

When the fans of Devin found out about Amari and her Instagram account, they had gone crazy. At first, she had seen no problem with posting photos with her boyfriend, but it was a big problem to the media. Earlier in the month, he did deny he had a girlfriend but that was because he wanted to protect her from being attacked online. But now, with the fans knowing of the two... the questions began.

In every interview Devin had, he'd get asked the same question.... "So are you single or is there someone special for you?" causing him to get pretty annoyed. He wanted to speak to his girlfriend about it, sure there would be consequences of admitting to being an couple.. but they couldn't be split up. The couple has dealt with far worse before and they weren't ready to give up what they had.

"Devin... are you sure you wanna do this?" Amari asked, as she and her boyfriend stood outside of the locker room after yet another Summer League game.

"Babe, I am more than sure I wanna do this. Who cares if they have to say something about it? We've dealt with it when I was in Kentucky, we'll do the same while in Phoenix. I love you and absolutely no one is going to change that." Devin assured her, leaning down to place a kiss on her forehead.

She sighed before nodding and walked with him to his interview. She stood by as she heard him answer the questions. Clearly, it did become boring to just stand around so she decided to just go on Twitter. But one question caused her to look up from her phone, "Yet again, we wanna know... are you single or not, Devin?"

He looked over at his girlfriend, before turning back to the interviewers. "No, actually I am not single. I'm actually taken by the most amazing girl, her name's Amari and well, uh she and I have been together for nearly 4 years... and yeah." He answered, not wanting to go into full details to have them ask even more questions about the two.

Amari smiled, she absolutely adored this guy. After hearing him say that, she thought about how others would take it. She immidiately shook that thought away, she was not going to let anyone bring her down and ruin her relationship with someone she's known almost her entire life.

She loved Devin too much and nothing was going to change that...
________________________________
Hope you liked it, Amari! {And hopefully this is what you wanted-} 😊💗