Juvia's faith and Gray's vow

By AiraIsabelBenito

Juvia has a terrible, cursed fate.... A fate that will cause the death of millions of people... The only way... More

The day the two people met.
Journey to Fairy Tail!
A new member
Juvia's first job with . . . Gray! or maybe NOT him alone. . .
Inside the abandoned mansion in Sycca
The search for the 7 missing heirlooms
Clues
Author's note
Clues, Clues, Clues
The Yellow Room
The Yellow Room's Challenge
Valentine Special: Love Fairy Ball
Heirloom Hunting [Natsu, Lucy and Happy's part] part 1
Heirloom Hunting [Gray and Juvia's part] part 2
Hidden Room
The 7 Heirloom's Past Story
Normal day's doki doki!
Advice and Feelings
Fiore's Mages
Preparation and The Chosen Pairs
Marble Circle
3rd Evening
Étoiles dans le milieu des flames
Le prince de patins à glace avec la princesse de l'eau
Surprise!
Realizing New Emotions and Taking Care of a sick Mage
Parker's Wrath and Juvia's cursed Past
Bodyguard
Aqua Palace
Parker's Plan and Juvia's Decision
Gray's Vow
Author's Note and finale (FOR NOW)
Angelica's Surprise
Author's Note: Minna-san!
The Letter
Wedding Day
Halloween Special: Trick or Treat
A Tearful Reunion
The Battle Begins!
Christmas Special: A Night Forever Remembered

A King and Princess' Speech

798 20 1
By AiraIsabelBenito

King Arthur's POV

My daughter has been looking forward for this night and I wont let anything wrong happen tonight! I was waiting up in the balcony waiting for the others to come. One of the servants told me that all the mages are here, the guild masters, S-Class Mages and Guild Representatives.

Execellent! I cued the trumpeters and they played the trumpets... The mages looked up and I cleared my throat.

"Welcome! It is an honour to have all of you here in the Palace to celebrate a day dedicated to every mage in Fiore and to celebrate my dauhgter's 17th birthday. Without further a do, may I present, the princess of Fiore, Her Majesty Princess Amelia De Fiore!" said I.

The guests applauded as my daughter slowly walked down the stair case and she looked absolutely beautiful. She smiled at me and took a deep breathe and looked at the guests.

"Thank you everyone for coming to my 17th birthday. On this evening, we will see the guild representatives perform a dance number that will show how talented or skilled their guild will be. But, I would personally like to thank my Father for preparing my birthday and to all of the Mages, Guild Masters and S-Class Mages who came. Thank you so much and I hope that you will enjoy the night. Thank you." my daughter said.

Amelia's POV

They applauded once more and I bowed to them. I smiled at them and my butterfly wings appeared from my back and I flew to my Father, leaving a trail of shimmery dust behind me. Father applauded and the lights dimmed and the dance began....

I wonder what kind of dance they will do this time?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 745 13
Gray Fullbuster. Just the mention of that name makes Juvia want to weep. She was always so kind to him, and he was always so cold to her. Eventually...
91K 2.9K 20
"I will try once more. Approach him. But, if he rejects me once more........ I-- Juvia will finally halt her actions of love for Gray-sama....Juvia s...
5.5K 157 16
Juvia Lockser has a very fragile body. She gets sick nearly every single month. Her mom and dad try to in their very best to have her treated from th...
602K 23.1K 52
(STORY CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING) You might see some grammatical errors and I'm fixing all of them. I'm sorry for having a bad grammar back then. Take...