Yesterday's Demons {BOOK ONE}

By FanGirlingSoHardxx

Harleen Swan a unique girl is about to come to a full realization when she meets her mate Klaus. THE VAMPIR... More

Yesterday's Demons
Prologue
Chapter I~ Birthday
Chapter II~ Attraction
Chapter III~ Feeling Of Belonging
Chapter IV~ High Emotions
Chapter V~ Black Out
Chapter VI ~ Mikaelson's Manor
Chapter VII ~ Is It True?
Chapter VIII- Bonding and Problems
Chapter IX
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
.Chapter XIV
Chapter
Author's Note
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter
Chapter
Chapter XXI

Chapter XXII

1.2K 42 13
By FanGirlingSoHardxx

.{Warning Sexual Stuff. }

When Harleen entered the Mikaelson's house. She was confused about what she felt. Confronting her sister felt good, but still....Something still didn't feel right.

Klaus followed behind her quietly as they walked to their room.

"Love, are you alright?"He questioned softly as they entered the room.

Harleen sighed running her hands through her hair. She wasn't 100 percent alright, but she didn't want Klaus worrying about her either.

"I'm fine."She said dryly removing her shoes.

Klaus stood his ground, and folded his arms. "No,love. Your not. You are clearly hurting."He said.

Harleen looked down at the ground. Klaus gently raised her chin up for her to look at him.

Tears leaked from her eyes. Klaus wiped them away from her cheeks.

"I love you."Harleen muttered.

"Love you too, sweetheart."Klaus whispered.

Harleen looked up at Klaus. She then kissed him.

His lips caught hers in a sweet kiss but in an instant the kiss turned to be rougher than she expected. She locked her legs around his waist and pushed herself on him. He pushed back and slammed her against the wall for the first time in that night.

She let out a quiet scream and he growled. Their tongues were moving in synch and it caused both of them to hold onto each other like it was their last time together.

In a second she was pushed against the wall and before she knew it she was on the table. He was moving her quickly so he wouldn't think about anything else but a good place to make out.

She was trying to match his speed but failed miserably. She let him take the absolute control, doing whatever he wanted with her. She just clutched her hands to his neck and his back. She was gripping him so hard it almost made him moan. Shattered memories seemed to travel in front of his eye.

In a flash she was lying on the bed and he was lying on top of her, their mouths never parted. His hands started to wander everywhere; her hands were on his back, holding him tightly like she wanted to make sure he wouldn't just stand up and leave but in the back of her mind she knew he wouldn't. He didn't have the strength to leave her there.

He started to sit up and moved her with him; he guided her hands around his neck and she locked them around it. He started to take her jacket off and then threw it on the floor. She moved a little and sat on his lap. Her jean-covered thighs were touching his lap.

He felt a little bit lightheaded and she used the opportunity to push him down on the bed. He knew somewhere along the way she wanted her control back.

She almost straddled him and went on kissing him hard. His hands grabbed her perfect shaped ass and pushed her toward him. She was moaning without any pause and it was making Klaus nuts.

His hands moved to her top but found their way beneath it. He was rubbing her back to make her moan again. He turned them around so he was on top. He suddenly pulled away and took her top off.

She was wearing a lacy black bra and it made his mouth water. He never saw her with a bra because she wasn't with him the time they were invented. The sexy bra was hugging her big breasts.

He attacked her neck, her special spot behind her ear and she almost screamed loudly. He smiled in her neck and continued kissing her. After a minute he started to suck her pulse point. Her soft moans were like music to his ears.

He moved a little bit further and pressed kisses on her front until he reached her breasts. Before he could do something about it she used her bossy tone: "You're still in your shirt, not good..."

Her hands reached his shirt and in a blink of an eye, the shirt flew away. He smirked as she stared at his chest and abs. She practically jumped on him and started to kiss his chest.

At first he tried to hold back his moans but when she ran one of her hands on his chest and held her messy hair with another one and continued kissing his abs, he gave in. He could feel her smile on his chest.

She reached for his belt and opened his jeans buttons. She stopped moving and for the first time he saw her smirk. He pushed his jeans down and just threw them on the floor. He was in his boxers. He noticed she was looking at his boxers in a strange way like she never saw one.

It confused him for a moment but when she started moving to him like a kitten, he forgot all about it. He just got her waist and before she could even blink her jeans were thrown near the door. She caught him staring at her matching panties with lust and she was still in her black high heel ankle boots.

She giggled for a second and it got him chuckling quietly. She just looked so sexy. He hovered over her and stared at her eyes. It seemed like the time was frozen. She stared back but something was different about her eyes. Something he couldn't quite understand.

Her legs moved and locked around his waist and pushed him closer. She wanted to make him hornier like he wasn't horny as hell already.

He was always like this. He could never get enough of her. The thought of her with someone else made his blood boil and he pulled himself away from her and he could swear he saw the fear in her eyes.

He ripped her bra apart and it excited her. The useless bra was thrown on the floor in an instant and Klaus almost gulped at the view in front of him. He bent over and stared at her breasts closer.

Her chest was moving up and down and her breathy moans with the anxiety that filled the room almost made him forget his own name.

His tongue licked her hard nipple and looked at her face. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. He ran his tongue over the erect nipple for a couple of times and then opened his mouth and took the soft flesh in. He kissed the nipple and started sucking on it.

Her hand moved to his bare shoulder and started rubbing it. He bit the nipple gently and she let out a quiet scream. He moved to the other nipple and started to suck it. She clutched his shoulder harder when he bit the second nipple.

He kissed his way down. He waited long enough on her stomach and licked her lower stomach. He reached her panties and smelled it. He felt her arousal and it was making him dizzy.

He wasn't really obsessed with sex, only with her. All these years he had a couple of lovers or a million _he wasn't sure_ but no one filled her spot, no one did the right thing, no one moaned the time he wanted to hear it.

No one told him they loved him between their screams, no one stared in his eyes while he was pulling out of them and finally no one was alive to make it to the morning after he always had with her.

He pulled the panties down gently and she lifted her long legs to help him out. He kissed her right thigh and moved down. He wanted to make her beg for it. He kissed all the way down to her ankle and then started kissing the other thigh.

He opened her legs just to see her reaction. She breathed and bit her lips. He moved closer but went for her inner thigh at the last moment.

She let out an angry noise and it made him laugh quietly though she heard it. He licked her inner thigh and he had to grab the thigh to stop it from shaking. He kissed all the spots near her pussy but never went closer than that.

He did the exact thing with another inner thigh. She was wet and he had a hard time just not to dive in her pool of juices. She knew he was teasing her and she let out: "please..." And that was all it took. He was waiting for that one.

He opened her legs a little more and moved his head near her sensitive spot. A long lick on her center and she moaned "Nik..."

Hearing his name like that, made him go crazy. He plunged his tongue in her pussy and tasted her sweet juices. She was moaning non-stop. He started licking her again.

He knew she was close to her release. He started licking like the wolf he was. She started shaking and he didn't stop there. He knew he was driving her crazy and he was fucking enjoying it.

Her moans became louder and it took only ten seconds for her to scream his name while coming: "NIK!" He didn't stop after she had her orgasm.

He sucked her clitoris to make her enjoy her aftershocks. She was still shaking and had her hand on the back of his head, pushing his head deeper.

He went on until he knew it was enough. She was lying breathless with her eyes closed, probably still in heaven. He waited there, slowly breathing until she opened her eyes.

She stared at him and he saw a need in her eyes that he had never seen before. It was like she was doing it for the first time with him which well, wasn't true.

He pushed his crazy thoughts aside and focused on her body. She ran her hands on her thighs seductively, why you may ask, to turn him on? He was already turned on as much as possible. He didn't even need her to suck him, he was hard as metal.

He took his boxers off and she stared at his dick in surprise. She moved closer to him and raised her hand to touch him but he took her arm and made her lay down on the bed again. She didn't protest at all.

Klaus took both of her thighs and held them higher than bed. She was breathing quickly. Her little whimpers reminded him of the first time they made love, and the one after that, and the one after that, until now.

In front of him was the only woman he ever wanted; writhing and moaning. He had dreamt about this night since the day she left him.

His hard dick was in front of her dripping wet pussy, ready and anxious for him to enter her. He moved it closer; she was moving her body closer to him. Those kinds of teases were the only things remained for him to torture her with. She begged him again: "Nik, please... I need you..."

Damn that woman! Damn everything about her!

He pushed it inside, hard and deep and she screamed loudly. The intense pleasure clouded both of their minds.

After he was sure she wouldn't get hurt _He honestly felt pathetic thinking about it_ he started thrusting into her. Her eyes were closed again and Klaus was using all his energy.

His thrusts were impatient, hard, deep, the way she loved it. She was moaning like crazy but she was murmuring anything except his name. He pushed his dick harder and it made her jump a little from her place.

He heard his own needy voice: "Say my name, Harley..." She kept on moaning. He knew her orgasm was close. He kept on steady but suddenly stopped.

She almost kicked him with her legs. He thrust into her hard and deep and asked again: "Say my name, say my bloody name..." She let out a little laugh of joy and shook her head. She wanted to tease him and he knew how to return the favor.

He moved her thighs higher and pushed them closer to each other, this way her pussy seemed tighter than usual and it would hurt her a little bit. He started fucking her hard and next thing he knew, she was screaming his name: "Nik.... Oh Nik, fuck me... Fuck!"

He was enjoying it, it actually made him happy. How fucking pathetic was that?

She was so close that she clutched the sheets around her. He felt her juices running down his dick and then running down her own thighs. She came hard, screaming his name: "Nik.... Don't stop, don't you fucking stop now!"

He was stunned, she was horny as hell. It was like... like she hadn't had sex in a decade or so. He kept on thrusting and her aftershocks left her speechless. She made those little noises that drove him crazy. He pulled out of her with a growl.

She shut her eyes but she didn't know in a minute her back would hit the wall. He had her pinned to the wall with his super speed, her back hit the wall hard and it made her open her eyes.

Only a stare in her eyes and she had her arms around his neck. She kissed him hard on his lips and he answered her affection by opening his mouth for her tongue to enter. He locked her legs around his waist and pushed his dick back inside.

The heat of him inside of her made her stop kissing him and let out a cry of pure pleasure. She held him so tight that he thought if he wasn't a freaking hybrid, she'd break his neck. After a couple of seconds she started kissing him again and he started to move inside her.

With every thrust her back hit the wall harder than the last time and it made their kiss more passionate. She had her arms all over his back and he had his hands on the wall, each one beside her body. She moaned in his mouth and made him thrust harder.

Harder and harder, it was all he could think about. She wanted to pull back but he didn't let her. She straddled him more and it made him hit a certain spot. He was hitting her G-spot over and over again. She bit his tongue so she could pull away.

He didn't stop and while he was sure she was coming, she bit him right on the shoulder. She bit him and came at the same time. She started sucking his blood, it was making him crazy. He moaned without any control. She was sucking the bloody spot clean.

He stopped thrusting and looked around the room. Suddenly he saw the little table they made out while she was on it. With her hands wrapped around his neck, he sped towards the table and put her on it. She smirked and got on all fours.

"Fuck!" He thought while looking at her visible pussy, open and ready for him. He was about to give her, her fourth orgasm for that night. He pushed it deep and waited. She pushed herself towards him but he didn't move. He grabbed her hanging breasts and pinched their nipples.

When Harleen woke the next very day. She felt amazing. She even forgot about all the drama with her twin.

She wanted to relax for the day not deal with some uncalled for bullshit
Groaning, she turned on the other side of the bed, and felt Klaus. He was asleep. Harleen kissed his forehead, and stood from the bed wrapping herself with the sheets.

She let out a soft sigh. Her life was crazy.

Author's Note-

I updated yay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 13.9K 37
Twin sister to that of Elijah Mikaelson, they're bound to the same. Noble, well worded, and crafty. With their slight differences, not to mention the...
20.4K 673 14
In which the original hybrid finds his mate
52.3K 1.2K 26
When I delinquent teenage girl moves to mystic falls to live with her cousin she encounters a mysterious man who takes a liking to her.
533K 13.2K 77
In which Bella Swan's younger half sister is dragged into the supernatural world where she makes many wonder if she was hit on the head a baby.