.Chapter XIV

.

Harleen woke up feeling warmth. Confused she turned her head to the right of her, and saw her mate. Klaus.

It brought a smile to her face as she stared at his sleeping form. A soft small sigh escaped her lips in a dreamily way.

'Take a picture love, it'll last longer."

His voice made Harleen snap out of her trance immediately. She blinked a few times before smiling at him. He returned the favor.

"Morning, love."He said a few seconds later.

"Morning , bub."Harleen replied snuggling back into his warmth. Loving a half werewolf hybrid had it's pros.

Klaus raised a eyebrow once he heard the word 'bub'. "Bub?"He repeated confused.

Harleen rolled her eyes, and kissed his cheek. "I'll tell ya later!"She repiled climbing out of the bed. She made her way towards the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Klaus chuckled.

*

"Brother! Brother!"A familiar voice said. Rebekah held a letter in her hand. Her expression was a bit puzzled. She was confused who had sent her family a letter and why?

She ran in human speed to see her family in the living room all gathered up watching TV. She was used to it. After Harleen moved in Klaus had a TV installed.

Her brothers looked up at Rebekah. Harleen didn't because. ..well she didn't hear her come in, and continued watching TV.

"Sister."Elijah greeted looking up at her.

"What seems to be the problem?"Klaus questioned wrapping his arms around Harleen who sat on his lap.

Rebekah rolled her eyes, but didn't say anything.

Rebekah turned to Elijah the only serious one around here in her opinion.

"We've got a letter I don't know from who however."Rebekah said twirling the letter around in her hands. The three brothers shared a look.

"Perhaps we read it."Kol suggested. Harleen smirked.

"Perhaps. It is a very lovely idea."Klaus added. Rebekah rolled her eyes, and passed the letter to her older brother Elijah.

He looked at it before opening it, and began reading it-

"ISABELLA MARIE SWAN

AND

EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN

Together with their families
Request the honor of your presence
At their celebration of their wedding

Saturday The Thirteenth of August
Two Thousand and eleven
Five O'Clock In the Evening