Detective Kagome

Por Geekishlycute

A crossover of Inuyasha/Kuroshitsuji/Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. What can a famous young Detective, as Kagome... Más

Introductions
Threatening Letters
Eating on the Job
Drug Cuisine
Kagome's History
The Foolish Song
Saito Takashi
The Odd Morning
Meeting Sesshomaru
You Are Now My Slave
A Milky Night
The Ball
The Kiss
Attempted Kidnap
Aya Asia

Don't Eat Me!

354 6 0
Por Geekishlycute

In England,

"England is a pretty crowded place." Kagome noted, after walking for about an hour, while they tryed not to bump into people as they walked through the sidewalks.

"Yea" Yako agreed.

As they walked, they went past a pastry shop and Yako couldn't help but stop her footing and pressed her face against the cool window of the shop.

Neuro and Kagome noticed that they were missing someone and turned around to find the blonde japanese girl looking through a window.

"Louse, all that's in that tiny brain are filled with food." Neuro said, as they walked to Yako before grabbing her head.

"What were you looking at?" Kagome said before she looked through the window to see multiple types of pastries.

She didn't realize that she was staring at them before someone touched her shoulder.

Kagome turned her attention to the gloved hand that she knew belonged to the sadistic demon.

"Kagome? Do you like sweets?" Yako said looking at her. Kagome looked at them with an unnoticable blush on her cheeks before shaking her head.

"Let's go, we need to go back to the manor before it's night." Kagome said before walking towards the direction where the Phantomhive manor was.

"Okay" Yako grinned with a blush on her cheeks thinking how cute Kagome was, trying to hide her love for sweets.

Phantomhove Manor,

When they got back to the mansion there were a few minutes before it's time for dinner.

Kagome quickly changed back to wearing a simple blue dress, before walking out the door to the dining room.

When she opened the door to the dining room she heard steps quickly going to her direction, the figure leaped in the air to tackle Kagome, but only landed on their face when Kagome took a side step to dodge the attack.

"Why did you move?" Kaname said as he sat up rubbing his face.

"Why wouldn't I? You would just try to crush me so I could call you with those disgusting names or do something unnecessary again." Kagome said, while taking a seat next to Yako.

Kaname just went back inside the room and went into a corner to sulk.

"Idiot" Kagome said as Saito came into the room sitting next to Kagome.

"Good evening" Saito greeted to her, while she just nodded to him.

"I presume that everythings going well for you?" he nodded.

"And you as well?"

"Indeed, but I would be better if my brother would stop with his obsession." Kagome said, looking carefully at the said male as he continued to sulk, while touching her left shoulder, shivering.

"Hm? Is there something wrong with that shoulder?" Saito noticed her grabbing her left shoulder.

"Nothing much"

"Can you tell us? I want to know." Yako said, looking at her curiously, as everyone even the 4 servents of the Phantomhive manor came in.

Kagome thought before telling them.

"When I was 6 and onii-san was 12 our father asked mother if onii-san should go study abroad, but she wasn't sure. But then they heard me...crying...in our living room and when they went to the living room they saw me...crying..." Kagome didn't continue as she was really embarrassed when she told them about her crying, twice.

Everyone knew that she wouldn't continued so they turned their attention to Kaname who had a nervous look on his face.

"Well you see when they saw Kagome-chan crying while I was trying to comfort her, they asked what happened and I told them how cute Kagome was and how I started to think that she was so cute that I could eat her up. Before I realised it..."

"You mean you seriously bit her?!" Ciel exclaimed.

"Hey! You said the same thing okaa-san said to me!" Kaname said, in amazement.

"What happened next?" Finny said, curiously.

Kaname had a happy face. "Kagome-chan, stopped crying and said that she was sorry for crying, and then said I could eat her! I was so happy that I started to-" he was cut off when a chair was thrown at him right on the head.

"That's not what happened!" Kagome yelled.

"Then what did happen?" Sebastian asked, placing everyone's dinner on the table, before placing a new chair for Kagome to sit on.

"I told him that if he wanted to eat then go eat something, but he mistaken my words for him to eat me! Then he started saying weird things while molesting me! That's when mother told father that he should go study abroad. Then the next day he was on a plane to New York, crying, wanting me to go with him or wanting to stay with us." Kagome said, embarrassingly.

Everyone stared at a crying Kaname.

"No wonder you went abroad." Saito said, still staring at Kaname, rethinking once more about asking the rockstar for his autograph since his little stay.

"But she was so cute!" Kaname said pulling out a picture of a 6 year old Kagome in a large pajama shirt, which belonged to Kaname, revealing her milky shoulder, before it was bitten, barely showing her her shorts under it. She was looking at them in the photo while sitting innocently on her butt and her legs were bending so her feet were beside her butt, her hands were between the knees, like she was giving a pose for a magazine.

They all looked at Kagome, who already started to eat silently with a tick mark on her forehead trying her best not to throw another chair at him. How long did he have that photo?

(Got this idea from 'Love Stage' Chapter 6.5 Page 13 to Page 17. But I changed it a bit.)

"Hey, Kaname-san?" Yako called out as everyone started to eat except for the servents, who went back to do whatever.

"Hm?"

"I was wondering did Kagome smile alot when before you left to study abroad?"

"Not really, she usually do fake smiles, but they don't count. Besides it's hard to know when she smiles." he whined.

"Ciel, I forgot to inform you that I and Saito will be going back to Japan tomorrow." Kagome said, aloud. "Nii-sama said that if you wish, you, Sebastian, Yako and Neuro can come along. It seems that there are a few problems back in Japan, and when they are over we will come back here."

"Sensei and I would love to go back to Japan." Neuro said for them.

"I guess I could, I just need to inform the Queen of my absence." Ciel said looking at Sebastian, who understood his silent order and bowed.

"Hey! Kagome-chan, what about me?!" Kaname whined.

"You need to go back to work tomorrow, you have been gone from work for about 3 days. If any longer then they will come to get you." Kagome said blandly.

While Kaname was sulking, Kagome quietly pulled out her IPhone and texted to the lead singer of 'Crush', under the table.

Onii-san is in the Phantomhive manor in England. Pick him up tomorrow morning.

~Kagome

Kagome placed her phone on her lap, putting it on silent.

Kagome continued to eat, until she noticed a light from her screen phone.

Alright, me and the others will come and pick him up tomorrow morning.

~Kei

Kagome put her phone away before finishing her dinner.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
123K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...