Detective Kagome

By Geekishlycute

A crossover of Inuyasha/Kuroshitsuji/Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. What can a famous young Detective, as Kagome... More

Introductions
Threatening Letters
Eating on the Job
Drug Cuisine
Kagome's History
The Foolish Song
Saito Takashi
The Odd Morning
Meeting Sesshomaru
A Milky Night
The Ball
The Kiss
Attempted Kidnap
Don't Eat Me!
Aya Asia

You Are Now My Slave

534 10 1
By Geekishlycute

In the Afternoon,

Kagome yawned as she finished the last part of the lyrics. As that happened Sebastian came in the room silently, Kagome knew that he was in the room but she just ignored him.

When Kagome finished she felt a blow on her shoulder she jolted and covered her shoulder as she turned around quickly. She saw a smirking Sebastian bending a bit towards her with a lemonade on a silver tray that's on one of his hands.

"D-d-d-don't d-d-d-do that." Kagome said as a blush began to form on her face.

Sebastian chuckled and bowed. "My apologies, I was just coming here to bring a beverage for you and the way one of your shoulders were exposed I couldn't help it."

Kagome blushed more and looked away with a slight pout but still emotionless look on her face. "It's alright, I guess."

Sebastian chuckled again. "Are you already finished with the song?"

Kagome nodded as the blush began to fad away.

"May I please hear it?"

Kagome nodded and turned herself around to face the piano as she began to play.

(Foolish Foolish-Yuya Matsushita)

Baby here comes the rain kyou no ame wa
Do you feel the same pain tsumetasugiru
zubunure no mama de todokanai kimi o omou
doujou shite morau tame ni
awaremi sae sashidashite'ta
kimi no yasashisa wa barabara de mou tsukaenai
kanjou wa kitto dare ni mo wakaru hazu nai

I wonder why naze oikakenai
I wonder why mada itoshii no ni
ikiba no nai kono kimochi o
tojikomete uso o tsuita
I wonder why naze kanashii no ni
I wonder why mata kizutsukete'ru
yakedo no you na omoidetachi
tsumiagete kowashite iru
foolish foolish...

You were shining so bright boku no yami mo
Like a moon in the night terashite ita
hikari ga nakereba subete o minakute sunda
hajimari kara shitte ita yo kakushite ita dareka no koto
wakatte ita no ni shiranai furi o enjite'ta
aisaretai to negau no wa machigai ja nai

I wonder why mou kimi wa konai
I wonder why mata shimiru loneliness
kodoku nante narete iru to
kono mune ni iikikaseru
I wonder why naze deaeta no ka
I wonder why naze motometa no ka
garasu no you na omoidetachi
tsumiagete kowashite iru
foolish foolish...

calling namae o yonde mo
douse falling kikoeru hazu ga nai
crying imasara naite mo nanimo modosenai
gensou na n da to kizukitai
kitto hontou ja nai to omoitai
dou iu kotoba mo shinjinai nanimo kikitakunai

I wonder why tada kimi ga hoshii
I wonder why moshi kanau no nara
jiyuu nante iranai kara
mou ichido dakishimetai
I wonder why ima nani ga dekiru
I wonder why mou nanimo nai sa
wasurerareru omoide nara
konna ni mo kurushikunai
foolish foolish...

"It's a beautiful song." Sebastian complimented again.

"Tha-" Kagome was cut off by a wave of a familiar dark aura go around the mansion.

What is this aura? This dark aura feels...perfect. I need to go to the young master, he could be endangered. before he could go Kagome stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"Don't worry about it, your master isn't in danger." Kagome said calmly.

"How are you so sure, Ms. Kagome?" He looked at her as she let go of him.

"It's nii-sama's aura, I think Neuro just asked Sesshomaru about be becoming his slave. Don't you remember, you eavesdropped along with Claude on Neuro and my conversation."

"I apologize about that." Sebastian bowed.

"Don't worry about that, I'm not bothered about it." Kagome said carelessly.

"Do you think he could persuade Mr. Taishio?" Sebastian felt like he regretted asking that question as he stood up striaght.

"Probably, he eats mysteries after solving them. So that means he has brains and is smart enough to persuade people. I just wonder if he could persuade nii-sama." Kagome said.

Sebastian then raised the tray in front of her and Kagome took the beverage.

Kagome drank it calmily as she thought of a certain family member then her eyes looked lonely.

When Sebastian noticed that look he felt like he wanted to hug her till she didn't have that look anymore. When he stayed calm he bended down in front of her.

"Ms. Kagome are you alright?"

Kagome sighed. "I'm alright, I was just thinking of someone."

Sebastian felt bothered at that.

"Excuse my bluntness but who is the person you are thinking of?"

"My brother" was what Kagome said.

"Kaname Higurashi?" Sebastian questioned. Kagome nodded.

"He would come and visit me sometimes but not alot, around 5 times a year."

"Do you miss him?"

Kagome thought for a few seconds until she made a conclusion. "I guess"

Sebastian nodded in understanding.

He watched her drink her lemonade and saw her lips. He wonder what it would feel like if his lips met hers. Sebastian looked away immediately so he would think of it anymore and after a minute he calmed down.

After a few minutes Sesshomaru's aura disappeared.

"I wonder what happened." Kagome said as Sebastian nodded in agreement.

Then the next thing they knew they heard the door in the room was slammed opened.

When they turned to look they saw a grinning Neuro.

In an instant he was in front of Kagome his face close to hers. Kagome flinched back at the sudden closeness.

"You're now my slave." was what Neuro said.

Sebastian glared at Neuro immediately after he said that but Neuro didn't notice it or he did but just ignored it.

Kagome just stared at him and just stayed silent. After a few seconds Kagome sighed and extended her hand.

"Well then please take care of me and I hope we get along." Neuro and her shook hands and when they let go Kagome saw Sebastian glaring at Neuro. "Sebastian, why are you looking at Neuro like that?"

Sebastian stopped glaring at Neuro when Kagome began to talk to him.

"Nothing" he answered.

Neuro smirked at him while Kagome wasn't looking.

Sebastian began to glare at him again, but then he thought of something and had a smirk on his face. When Neuro saw it he had a suspicious look on his face.

"Ms. Kagome I apologize for wasting your time in the morning."

"Hm?" Kagome looked at him confused as Neuro too have a confused look on his face.

"I helped you into the corset and the rest of your clothes but we made everyone wait." Kagome then understood and waved a hand carelessly in the air.

"It's alright, no need to worry about it." when Neuro heard this he had a frown on his face and their reactions switched; Sebastian smirked as Neuro glared at at him.

Kagome saw both of their reactions but this time she didn't say anything.

What are they doing? she thought but then shrugged her shoulders mentally. Oh well, men are men even if they're demons.

Kagome then noticed that the suitcase was still beside the piano.

She put the cup of lemonade on the tray Sebastian was still holding and walked toward the suitcase.

CLICK!

The sound drew the demons attention as the suitcase opened. The suitcase was full of clothes one side that looks to be for boys and the other side were a couple of cute outfits. Kagome blushed when she saw the cute outfits. She took one of the cute outfits out of the suit case to check it out.

The outfit was a black sleeveless shirt that looks like it would stop around her stomach, matching sleeves, black shorts that could stop mid thigh, matching combat boots that looked like it would stop above her knees, along with black cat ears, a black tail and a bell that should be wrapped around her neck.

(Got the idea from Ai wo Utau Yori Ore ni Oborero! Chapter 18. When Akira was in a stand where he has to listen to girls and do a pose or something like that. With the addition of calf length black combat boots.)

"Ms. Kagome, what are these for?" Sebastian asked curiously.

Kagome tried to stop blushing as she hesitated if she should answer or not.

"These are my clothes that my brother would send me." pointing at the cute outfits, then she pointed at the boys clothes. "This is for disguises so I won't get recognized as I walk in public."

Neuro raised an eyebrow at the cute outfits while Sebastian thought of how she would look like in the outfit she was holding, especially with the cat features.

"I wonder why he would put these outfits in the suitcase?" Kagome muttered but the demons heard her.

"Maybe he thought you would need it for future uses." Sebastian gave his opinion.

Kagome put the outfit back in the suitcase and closed the suitcase.

She stood up with the suitcase in her hand and walked toward the door.

"I'll be going to my room to put this away." Kagome said before leaving the two demons behind.

When the door closed behind the priestass the two demons glared at each other.

When Kagome walking in to her room she saw Sesshomaru sitting on her bed.

"You already finished the song?"

Kagome nodded in response.

"Good"

Kagome walked up to him but the suitcase on the floor near her and she sat next to Sesshomaru. Kagome rested her head on his arms and closed her eyes.

"Nii-sama..."

"..."

"Why did you put the clothes that onii-san sent me?"

"I thought that you would need it in the future while you are staying here along with the boy clothes."

Kagome nodded in response.

"... I heard that you agreed for me to be Neuro's slave." Kagome changed the subject.

"I wouldn't say slave, you're his assistant to help him disguise his true nature."

"Doesn't really matter to me, you're the person who saved me from living by myself at a young age."

"Hn"

"When onii-san finds out about this he would be upset." Sesshomaru chuckled a bit.

"That would be intertaining."

Kagome chuckled a bit too at the thought. "Quite... Nii-sama how long are you going to stay here? Not that I don't enjoy your company."

"For a while, maybe after I see Kaname's reaction of the news." Kagome just stayed silent as she relaxed. Then in a few sceonds Kagome realized something.

"I'll go look for Saito and teach him the lyrics of the song." Sesshomaru nodded in understanding and they both stood up and left the room. As Kagome went to Saito's room next door Sesshomaru went the other direction to do whatever he do.

Kagome knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" Saito's voice heared through the door.

"It's Kagome, I need to teach you the lyrics for the song." after that was said the door opened to reveal Saito with a surprised look on his face.

"The lyrics? You mean that cool song you made was for me?" Kagome looked up at him and nodded. Saito walked out of the room and stood next to Kagome.

"Alright let's go." they then began to walk toward the piano room.

When it was almost time for dinner Saito memorized almost the whole lyrics.

"That was really good." Kagome complimented to Saito after he sang the song.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Saito said.

The door opened to reveal Sebastian who had his usaul smile on his face. "I came here to tell you that dinner will be ready in 3 minutes."

Kagome just nodded.

"Okay" Saito said.

Sebastian turned around and closed the door.

After dinner everyone turned in for then night.

Sesshomaru's sleeping quater is across Kagome's room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 32.4K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.5M 51.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
277K 11.5K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
944K 39.9K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC