Two for one #Wattys2015 [Comp...

By Moolababe

Kacey grew up living a hard life. she got into trouble but she snapped out of it and pulled her life together... More

Sneak peek
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Charter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

6.8K 232 4
By Moolababe

As I sat there I heard a ding alerting me that the guys had just come upstairs. I looked down then and started busying myself with work.

"Could we have a moment Kacey" Trent said as a order instead of a question. "Yes Mr.Gravel" I said getting up and going into their office.

When I got inside we were quiet. Until Chris blurted out what I suspect they had been both wanting to ask.

"Why are you leaving us, why are you pushing us away, is it because of what happened at the apartment" he questioned.

" If this is what you called me for I will be heading back to my desk I want to refrain from a personal relationship outside of work" I said walking out the office and back to my desk.

After that the rest of the day was met with brisk orders and requests only involving work. It kind of hurt a bit that they didn't try harder to change my mind but I also was grateful toward them for respecting my wishes.

I was out of there so fast when the day was over with not wanting to run into them. When I got home I was floored by the events that had tooken place today,

Gi-gi was gone of course. But I was a big girl I could handle myself I had to pull it together but I knew I needed to call the two people I knew would comfort me.

I picked my cellphone up and scrolled down my contacts pushing her number. As I heard the rings I was a bit nervous I hadn't called her in a couple of weeks she was sure to be pissed.

Hello?

Hi Ryan its me I need to see you and Xavier I said my voice sounding watery.

Honey what's the matter? an don't think I won't be kicking your ass when we get there!

I smiled at that I'll tell you when you get here.

Alright and Xavier said he'll be with me to.

Okay love you bye.

Love you to honey bye.

That was nerve wracking I know she's gonna chew me out about not calling her. I sigh and shook my head looking around my empty apartment. I walk out my door locking it behind me, looks like I have some furniture to replace.

I went to a furniture place and decided to do something totally different. I had picked two leather couches, one big one and one small, the big one was a pullout bed and then I paired the couches with yellow, brown, and orange throw pillows.

A mahogany coffee table, black lamps,two mahogany lamp stands. A small mahogany table for my kitchen,a microwave, a frigerator, a king sized mattress and a twin bed for the other room.

I restocked on towels, sheets stuff to wash up with since all they left was the small leftover pieces of soap. To say the least I had restocked and redesigned my whole apartment and then some.

It was a good thing I got paid a hefty sum of money. I was a bit surprised since the only thing they didn't take was my clothes. That probably would've gotten them more money then stealing my furniture because all that junk was from the second hand store,but my clothes were designer.

I shook my head at the thought and picked my remote up and flicked through the channels on my new flat screen TV.

I actually bought myself a PlayStation 4 with a whole bunch of games. I didn't know what was up with myself I hadn't played a game in years.

But when I really thought about it I was kinda feeling like just starting over. And I drifted off to sleep on !y new couch watching a movie.

I awoke the next morning to banging on my door. I got up looking through the peep hole to see Xavier and Ryan standing there.

I opened the door and walked back to the couch plopping down. I knew I looked a mess but I really didn't care one bit. "Well finally you got some furniture in this place that other shit you had was ugly as fuck an- ow what was that for!" Ryan said.

I looked over to see Ryan rubbing her side while Xavier was shaking his head looking down at her.

Then looked at me "Kacey what's the matter" he asked sitting next to me. "Yeah what happened and why the hell is there no food in this joint I'm hungry as hell" Ryan called from the kitchen.

"Your always hungry" I called back to her giggling. "Seriously Kace whats wrong" Xavier questioned looking me straight in the face. I sighed "Gi-gi happened" I stated.

Then I recited every thing that happened that week leaving out the x-rated parts. "Wow these guys sound.... Hot, caliente" Ryan said.

Xavier turned looking at her like she had lost her mind. "She just tells you her sister basically fucked her over and that j's back and all you get is that her guys are hot your a piece of work I swear" Xavier says.

"Are you jealous I was complimenting her guys" she says. "There not 'my guys' " I interject.

"Uhuh whatever you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night honey" Ryan says keeping her stare level with Xavier's.

"I could give two flying fucks if you compliment her guys, your not my girlfriend" he says getting up. "Whatever Ryan says shakimg her head were are you going anyways?"

"Your hungry right? I'm going to stock her frigderator with food I'll be back "he calls leaving out.

"What was that about" I ask. She takes a deep breath "nothing you wanna get into honey". I shrug my shoulders I'd get it out of her sooner or later.

"Sooo these guys Trent and Chris do you really like them" she questioned. I looked down at my hands twidling my thumbs "yeah I really like them". "I just - I don't know I can't be with them I don't wanna pull them down with my bad history. I'm fucking bipolar and I don't wanna burden them with my illness" I said tears brimming my eyes.

"Oh honey you can't think for them and yes there's a possibility that they might actually feel your illness is a burden and you might have to just face that fact but hell at least you tried.

Now onto your sister why the hell would you let her stay with you! Because last time she pulled the same stunt. What made you think she changed you know she's a druggie and a alchie".

"I just wanted to give her another chance she's my big sister and she's family for god sake".

"I understand but honey she is doing you no good sometimes you have to let them do them and get better on their own. Give her some tough love she needs to know your not gonna be there every time she fucks up and then when she's sober and clean help her Ryan says. An honey I'm really lost on j I mean he always comes to torture and badger you for money, and we have to be cautious remember last time you didn't give him money and what he did to you but that's when you finally broke down and had to tell us. Oo wee honey did I have a field day when a call from the hospital came I was worried and furious at you for keeping that from me and Xavier, you know how he acted practically flipped his lid "She said shaking her head cracking a smile and I cracked a smile along with her.

" I would like to discuss the whole j situation with you both here and I don't want to talk about Gi-gi at all because I want to hurt her so badly you just don't know I said looking down at my lap. Sooo onto the guys so what your telling me is that I should go and get back with them".

"Yes ma'am you only live once make it count honey" she said grinning from ear to ear.

" So again I will ask what's going on between you and Xavier" I asked. She stared at me for a long time then broke out into a smile then a sad frown covering her happiness just as quickly. "Me and him had sex, it was a-fuçking - mazing heaven on earth" she said. I gasped happy for her she harbored a lot of feelings for him which brought the next question on. "What's the matter I thought you liked Xavier?"

"I do but when I try to talk to him about it he shuts down he doesn't even acknowledge it happened" she says shaking her head.

"Aww babe you know he doesn't like to display his emotions like that".

"No this is different he avoids me as much as possible now" she says.

"That's impossible you guys own a chain of gyms together how the hell does he manage to avoid you" I say confused.

"That's just it he only talks to me when it involves the business nothing else in fact this is the first time we've spent time together outside of work".

My eyebrows scrunched up 'wow I thought me and Xavier have some things to discuss'. "Oh that's sounds so unlike him" I said.

"Yeah I kn-" the door opened and closed and in walked Xavier with a whole bunch of bags. "What's wrong?" He asked when he saw us staring.

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that you fucked Ryan and doesn't acknowledge it, nothings wrong at all" I said crossing my legs.

Well I hope I lived up to your expectations on this chapter. I kinda feel like I fucked this chapter up to be honest. I don't know maybe I didn't you tell me anyways I was thinking about doing a book with Xavier and Ryan. An I wanted to know if y'all would read that after I got done with this book. So ppl rock on and forever be awesome.

Go check out my other book "A fateful Love"

Until next time my little two for ones ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 80.4K 58
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
408K 6.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
25.1M 702K 69
"How much for an hour?" He dug through his wallet, fiercely dark gaze avoiding mine like the plague. I backed away from him, panic rising, "I'm not...
1.3M 51.3K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...