My Daddy || Ashton Irwin

By hazza167

Ella Ventue didn't want to move, but at least she was starting fresh and leaving her past behind, and she was... More

Intro
Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Chapter 11 -
Chapter 12 -
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
Chapter 15 -
Chapter 16 -
Chapter 17 -
Chapter 20 -
Chapter 21 -
Chapter 22 -
Chapter 23 -
Chapter 24 -
Chapter 25 -
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27 -
Chapter 28 -
Chapter 29 -
Chapter 30 -
Chapter 31 -
Chapter 32 -
Chapter 33 -
Chapter 34 -
Chapter 35 -
Chapter 36 -
Chapter 37 -
Chapter 38 -
Chapter 39 -
Chapter 40 -
Chapter 41 -
Chapter 42-
Chapter 43 -
Chapter 44 -
Chapter 45 -
Chapter 46 -
Chapter 47 -
Chapter 48 -
Chapter 49 -
Chapter 50 -
Chapter 51 -
Chapter 52 -
Chapter 53 -
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 -
Chapter 56 -

Chapter 19 -

4.4K 110 20
By hazza167

As I run down the crowded hallway I glance around praying that I catch sight of Maggie or Paula. I don't.

I bump into a tall frame and fall back slightly. "I'm sorry, I'm just looking for my friends." I sigh and run my hand through my hair.

"I could help you." I look up at the guy's face and examine. Ruffled red hair, dark green eyes and freckles scattered on his nose.

I nod and smile. "I can handle it, thanks though." I step around him and start walking away before someone taps on my shoulder.

"What?" I spin around and plant my hands on my hips. "What do you need?" It's the red haired boy.

"I was just wondering if I could get your number?" He asks.

"I don't have any paper." I shake my head.

"I have great memory." He smiles.

"Fine, it's -insert number here-, and I'm Ella in case you didn't know." I tell him.

"Alright, and I'm Tyler."

"Nice meeting you Tyler!" I wave goodbye and turn around, sprinting away. I open random doors hoping to find either Maggie or Paula but I don't have any luck.

The music is too loud and I'm thirsty. I can't remember wear I put my drink down though. I probably don't need anymore, I'm a little dizzy anyways. The last thing I need is to pass out in someone else's house.

I go downstairs and look around there. I can't find them. Where the hell did they even go? It's a huge house but I've looked almost everywhere I'm sure.

I let out an exaggerated sigh and stomp out the front door, slipping off my heels. Holding them in my way, I walk down the steps and past all the parked cars.

I guess I'll just walk home.

After what seems like forever I finally reach the familiar house. It's only 10:28 when I look at the timer on the oven. My mother might be asleep.

I go upstairs and head to the bathroom. I grab a wipe from under the sink and scrub all the make-up off.

I throw it away and walk down the hall to my bedroom. I smile in relief as I close the door and press my back against it. I take a moment to think about everything.

I kissed Ashton again. Actually, I made out with Ashton. As much as I liked it, I can't ever do it again.

I do my best to unzip the tight dress and step out of it. For now I just leave it on the floor. I unclip bra and let it fall, and instead put on a comfy t-shirt.

Crawling into bed I pull the warm sheets over my cold body and close my eyes.

As I drift off to sleep, a frown takes over my face as I realize Ashton never ran after me.

-

I wake up to the horrifying sound of my mother singing in the shower. It sounds like a Sam Smith song but I'm not positive.

I yawn and sit up, tossing the covers off and throwing my legs over the side of the bed. I stand up on something squishy. Whatever it is, I leap away as it lets out a startling squeal.

I rub my eyes and look down. It's Paula.

"Paula, what are you doing here?" I ask. She glares at me.

"What about you? You should've stayed at the party with Maggie and I! Or at least came and told us you were leaving!" She argued.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "I searched all over for you guys, but I couldn't find you."

"Oh."

"Yeah," I scoff.

"Well, I think Maggie went home." She stands up. I nod as she continues. "Can I borrow some of your clothes? I can't stay in this?"

"You're staying here?" I ask.

"I want to, for today if that's okay with you."

"Yeah," I answer her. "Let me find something."

Paula and I appear to be the same size, I think. I slip on black leggings while I look in the closet. I throw pink cotton shorts at her and a blue tank top. I stay turned around while she changes.

"All done," she says. I spin around. "So, why did you leave last night?"

I sigh, shaking my head. "Not a big deal. Just got tired."

"Oh, okay. Well can we get some breakfast?"

I nod quickly. "Yes, please. I am starving." After a few minutes of bickering we finally decide to just stay here and cook something.

"How about pancakes? French toast?" She pesters as we reach the kitchen downstairs.

"Pancakes." I nod and scavenge through the cupboards. I pull out an unopened box of pancake mix and smile. Until it's knocked out of my hands.

"What the heck, Paula?" I bend over to pick up the box. I put it back onto the shelf and look at her.

"If we're making pancakes, we are making them homemade." She grins, looking through the shelves.

I sit down at the counter. "Whatever." I pick at the fake granite top with my fingernail and she stirs up a bunch of ingredients. As she pours the mixture in a pan at the stove I say, "You know, with the pancake powder with could have had pancakes 10 minutes ago."

She scoffs and raises an eyebrow. "Well I guarantee mine are more delicious."

After a few more minutes she places a paper plate in front of me, along with a knife and fork and does the same for herself. She carefully puts down a plate stacked with golden brown pancakes.

"They look good," I compliment, taking one and putting it on my plate.

"Do you guys have any toppings?" She asks.

"Probably not." I shove a forkful of pancake into my mouth. They taste outstanding. "They taste great." I smile, taking another bite.

"Thank you," she replies.

We clear the stack not long after and my stomach feels like it's going to explode.

I put all the dishes into the sink and throw away the paper plates.

"I should probably go." Paula says. "I'll go change back into my dress."

I shake my head. "Just keep my clothes, they fit you fine and I have too many as it is."

"Thanks." She smiles before racing up the stairs. She comes back down with a dress in her arms. "I'll see you at school then, yeah?"

"Yeah," I answer her. She gives me a small hug before turning and exiting through the archway. I hear the front door open and close, leaving me alone until my mother wakes up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 2.1K 51
Getting broken up with was one thing Aliana Haven was used to. Her first years of High School mostly consisted of heartbreaking break-ups. But on top...
310K 7K 27
"I'm Ashton." he takes a pause and looks at me deeply. "But you can call me daddy."
1.1K 37 27
Ashton Irwin fanfiction
57.7K 1.7K 12
"I'm addicted to sex." I announced to the girl as she chewed on the inside on her cheek. "The smell of sex really gets me going and I live off of it...