Detective Kagome

By Geekishlycute

A crossover of Inuyasha/Kuroshitsuji/Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. What can a famous young Detective, as Kagome... More

Introductions
Threatening Letters
Eating on the Job
Drug Cuisine
Kagome's History
Saito Takashi
The Odd Morning
Meeting Sesshomaru
You Are Now My Slave
A Milky Night
The Ball
The Kiss
Attempted Kidnap
Don't Eat Me!
Aya Asia

The Foolish Song

620 12 0
By Geekishlycute

"Good afternoon, Sasazuka." Kagome said as she walked up to them. Sasazuka just nodded.

"You're going to be here for a while?" Kagome asked earning a nod again.

"Good because nii-sama wants me to stay in England for a bit to solve a couple more cases here." Kagome sighed.

"Really? That's great! Can I talk to you for a bit?" Neuro said, Kagome starred at him for a bit but nodded.

Neuro then grabbed onto her hand and pulled her away from the group.

"I want you to be my slave." Neuro said bluntly not caring if it sounded wrong to people if they heard.

Sebastian and Claude were the only ones to hear them and when they heard him saw something like that bluntly their eyebrows twitched for a moment, but mostly from Sebastian.

Kagome starred at him and she started thinking of something. "You're one of those demons who eat mysteries, aren't you?"

Neuro starred at her for a moment, then his expression changed into a sadistic look he usually have when no one is around.

"Yes I am." he answered as his green eyes began to glow.

"Could you be more specific about your question?"

"I mean you become my slave and pretend to be another of Yako's assistant and solve cases so I could devour more mysteries."

Kagome starred at him and looked away. "That is nii-sama's decision. He helps me find cases and I solve them that's all."

She then walked away and went back to the group.

Sebastian and Claude glared at Neuro for different reasons.

Sebastian felt unconfortable when Neuro asked Kagome such a question that could make people think something perverted and thinking of her being a slave to that demon. If she would have to a slave for someone it would be him or the other way around. Sebastian then mentally stabbed himself with a knife for thinking of such things with a girl he doesn't know of, who is 12, and is a priestass.

As for Claude he just hates Neuro's ilk, they solve mysteries and get their meal. He has to kill or complete a contract to have his meal. Just the thought of someone of his kind getting more more meals than they already have just makes him despise Neuro's ilk more.

When Alois's carriage came to pick him and Claude up, they left.

Ciel walked up to Kagome with Sebastian behind him and he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Ms. Kagome? Do you need a place to stay in? You are welcome to come and stay in my mansion for a while along with Yako and her assistant, Neuro."

Kagome looked at them and nodded. "Thank you"

Neuro then walked to them with one of his hands on top of Yako's head, who looks to be in pain. "Sensei and I will love to come and stay at your mansion for a while, right sensei?"

"R-r-right" Yako nervously laughed.

Just when Neuro finish talking Sebastian came back with their carriage, who was gone for a moment.

"Here is our carriage." Sebastian bowed as he opened the carriage door for them.

When all of then were in the carriage Sebastian closed the door and began to drive the horses.

The carriage ride was quiet though Kagome don't seem to notice it for she thought of a song that could work for a boy with the word "foolish."

Kagome was then thinking about something. What kind of song should I even make that a boy could sing and have the word 'foolish' in it?

As she continued to think she began to get sleepy.

When they arrived to Ciel's mansion Kagome was already a sleep.

Nobody noticed so they all began to walk out of the carriage, when Sebastian noticed that Kagome wasn't coming out he looked inside to see her sleeping against the window.

Sebastian went in and picked her up bridal style and walked out of the carriage. He was quite surprised that she was light as a feather, and when he looked at her he could resemble her to a porcelain doll with that pieceful look on her face as she sleep.

Sebastian felt her move for a bit, she then leaned closer to Sebastian and continued to sleep in a cat like way.

As Neuro watched this he seemed a bit bothered by this scene. Neuro then walked up to them and pulled out his arms and said with his usual fake smile. "Do you want me to carry her for you?"

Sebastian gave him a fake smile and replied. "No thank you, you are a guest and you don't need to worry about it. What kind of butler would I be if I can't even carry someone as I do my job?"

Sebastian then rearranged his holding with Kagome, she was still being held bridal style just on his left arm and he then walked up the front stairs where the others were and unlocked the door and kept it open for them.

When everyone was inside he closed the door as quietly as possible so he wouldn't wake Kagome up.

As he walked them toward Ciel's office so they could talk Kagome was beginning to wake up.

When she looked around she found herself in Sebastian's arms.

Kagome looked up to see Sebastian's smiling face.

"Could you put me down?" she asked.

Sebastian stopped and complied, she was then on her feet and began to follow Sebastian to Ciel's office with the group.

As they walked Kagome was kind of behind but doesn't seemed to be bothered at all about it. As they continued walking Kagome passed a room that has a beautiful big black piano. She stopped in her tracks and went into the room.

Not like they need me for something. Kagome thought as she walked toward the piano.

When Kagome tested the piano, the sound was beautiful.

She sat on the piano chair and began to play a music from the top of her head and tried to memorize it just in case there is a part that could come with the song.

Kagome couldn't help but love the sound of the music so she tried to fix a little problems as she went through it again and finished. She loved how it sounded and kept playing it over and over until she memorized the music.

Kagome thought of some lyrics and tried them in the song for the first part but they didn't sound good with the music.

When she looked out the window she saw clouds outside meaning that it would soon rain.

She then thought of another way to get some lyrics.

As she played the piano she hummed and hummed till the very end. She just needs to think of lyrics to match the syllables she hummed to.

As she was about to hum the first part she looked out the window and played but she forgot to hum.

"Here comes the rain." she accidentily said.

When she realized what she just did she thought to herself. It wasn't bad I guess, but I'm missing something before those words.

After a while Kagome finished making the lyrics for the first part and memorized it.

After playing it over to see if there were any problems with it.

Kagome was glad that she finished the first part of her song and played one more time just to make sure.

(Foolish Foolish-Yuya Matsushita)

Baby here comes the rain kyou no ame wa
Do you feel the same pain tsumetasugiru
zubunure no mama de todokanai kimi o omou
doujou shite morau tame ni
awaremi sae sashidashite'ta
kimi no yasashisa wa barabara de mou tsukaenai
kanjou wa kitto dare ni mo wakaru hazu nai

Kagome stretched for a bit and felt three auras at the door. When she turned around she saw two guys and a maid.

The maid has maroon-ish colored hair and usually wears thick, broken glasses that hide her hazel colored eyes. Her hair is actually rather long, but she wears it tied up high on her head. She wears a typical maid's outfit; blue dress with matching buttons and white pinafore with ruffles around the shoulders. She wears a lacy frill in her hair, brown laced-up, knee-high boots, and long, black stockings that are held up with a garter belt.

One of the guys was an American with dirty blond hair and blue-grey eyes. He almost always has a cigarette dangling out of his mouth, goggles hanging loosely around his neck and wears a typical chef's outfit, including a long apron.

The other guy was a young boy, he has short, messy, blond hair, which he keeps clipped back with red bobby pins. He has large, green eyes, pale skin and wears a straw hat, a plain top and plaid pants

"H-h-hello" the maid said with a blush on her face.

"Hello" the boy said with a happy tone.

"Hey" the man said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Hello" Kagome said calmily.

"T-t-the song was really beautiful, Ms..." she stopped not knowing Kagome name.

"You can call me just Kagome. No need for formalities." Kagome said as she watched the maid walking into the room.

"Wow, that name is very pretty." the boy said with a still happy tone.

"Y-y-yes, Ms.-I mean Kagome." the maid said.

"And what's all of your names?" Kagome questioned.

"My name is Finnian, but you could call me Finny." the boy said.

"Mine's Bardroy, but you can call me Bard." the man said.

"My n-n-ame's M-M-Mey-Rin" the maid said.

"Are you okay?" Kagome said looking at Mey-Rin.

"Y-Yes, it's just that your song is beautiful. Is that song made for a boy?" Mey-Rin blushed at the thought of a girl making a song for a boy they really like.

It would be romantic.

"In a way, yes. I'm a songwriter and I'm making a song for a male singer." Kagome said.

"Cool" Finny said with a big smile on his face as Bardroy just gave a low whistled impressed.

"Wow, a songwriter. You must be have met a lot of handsome and pretty people." she said with a happy expression.

"I guess I have but I'm 12 years old, so I shouldn't be talking like that." Kagome said.

There was a knock on the door and when Mey-Rin went to open it revealed Sebastian who had a smile on his face.

"Ms. Kagome, could you please reframe yourself from leaving the group? One of these days it would make people extremely worried." Sebastian said.

Kagome got off the piano chair and walked up to Sebastian. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

Sebastian sighed and patted her head. "It is quite alright, as long you understand."

Sebastian pulled Kagome out of the room and pulled her into a room where the others were.

"Kagome, where have you been?" Yako said who was worried about her.

"I was in a room that has a piano, while I was there I thought I should start making my song. Before Sebastian found me I finished 1/3 of the song, I got the music for the song I just got to do the lyrics for the rest and that's all."

"Really? When you are done could you let me hear it?" Yako said in excitement.

Kagome nodded to her and sat on an empty chair that is next to Neuro.

While Sebastian stood next to Ciel, who was on his chair behind his desk.

"While you were gone we thought of working on cases together before all of you go back to where you came from. What do you think?" Ciel said in a serious tone, while looking at Kagome like real business person.

Kagome thought then said. "I don't have any problems with this. Nii-sama told me to stay here and solve cases, he didn't say if I should do them by myself."

"A loophole? You're quite smart to find a loophole for someone your age." Ciel said impressed.

"Thank you" Kagome said quietly still thinking of some lyrics for the rest of the song.

Kagome ignored them and looked out the window.

As she looked out the window she saw the rain almost over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 2.6K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
189K 9.7K 28
Cierra Rose takes on the Villa.
115K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
781K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...