Bloodlust & heartbreak

FishCustardTrocks

Eliza Rose is the lead Hunter for her clan, The Rose-clan. Her mission: find and kill the main Hunter of her... Еще

Ch. 1- The Hill
Ch. 2- Talk of the Devil
Ch. 3- Hey you!
Ch. 4- Seven cups of coffee
Ch. 5- Ignorance
Ch. 6- Human connect to human
Ch. 7- All the things she said
Ch. 8- Believe me I'm lying
Ch. 9- Grenade
Ch. 11- Do you want me (dead)?
Ch. 12 - Zoom into me
Ch. 13- Dogs unleashed
Ch. 14- Bulletproof
Ch. 15- Everybody's fool
Ch. 16- Break your little heart
Ch. 17- Shape of my heart
Ch. 18- Without You
Ch. 19- Just the Way I'm Not
Ch. 20- Anthem of the Angels
Ch. 21- When it Rains
Ch. 22- One day too late
Ch. 23- Bad Enough for You
Ch. 24- I Will Not Bow
ch. 25- The Technicolor Phase
Ch. 26- Time Bomb
Ch. 27- Heroes
Ch. 28- Guardian Angel
Ch. 29- 99 Red Balloons/Epilogue

Ch. 10- Runaway

3.2K 46 13
FishCustardTrocks

YAY, double digits :D (for the chappies)

Dedicated to Zuppeman for all the random chats and for reading :D

Did you like the last chappie?

You're lucky/I'm nice. I'll accept FB likes as votes.

I think I'll do the same deal as last time. 5 votes AND comments (this time), then I'll upload.

Enjoy :D

Please vote, comment and fan (or add to library)

PS. I know that Willy Wonka, Jack Sparrow and Johnny Depp are the "same" person... Just btw.

_________________________

Recap:

Ch. 9 - Grenade Eliza's clan and Joel's guild head out to kill each other. They meet at the sacred fighting grounds. Eliza and Joel are forced to fight. Eliza blocks out her feelings for Joel, and wins the fight.

Eliza's POV:

After the fight I went straight home. When I had reached the edge of the forest, I ran. I could not think. I did not want to think.  I just wanted to run, run away from everything. I wanted to get away from the reality of what I had done.

When I reached the castle, I ran straight up to my room. I opened the door and went to hug Anarel. Sometimes that annoying magician had some useful magic. Like when he teleports into my open arms so that I can cry on him. Or when he teaches me spells that make the boy you love temporarily  dead.

No, I did not really kill Joel, I only temporarily killed him... There's a difference! All I'm saying is that I did not, could not, really hurt Joel. You see, Anarel had taught me a spell to drain the life out of someone, temporarily. It would paralyze their senses and stop their heart, but the victim would come out of it unhurt, in fact the magic would heal them. So any damage I had done to Joel, and I tried to do as little as possible, would be gone by the time he woke up.

As for the teleporting, Anarel had a good sense of when and where to turn up. I had opened the door and walked straight into his arms. From there we walked over to my bed, well more like Anarel walked and I was dragged. But it worked for me.

"Hey, hey, hey... It's OK Eliza... It's gonna be alright. He'll forgive you, he knows it was really a fight to death... He'll be glad you didn't really kill him. Don't worry... Shh.. It's OK... Go to sleep... It was all just a nightmare... Shh... Go to sleep..." Anarel soothed me, probably working some of his mind-magic, willing me to slip into that special sleep that only Anarel could fabricate for me. He wove it out of magic and good memories, and now he opened it for me to climb into.

As I fell into blissful peace, I saw one last picture. Joel lying lifeless on the battlefield.

Xander's POV:

Milkshake and bananas! I was going to track that girl down and talk the crap out of her! And I was going to use too many exclamation marks for her to register!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

Six...

Seven...

Eight...

Nine...

Ten....

Nope, never worked...

Maybe I would use dots instead of exclamations... I liked that... Hmm.........................

Nope, I would have to talk the crap out of Eliza, no matter what. Yope, I was against violence. Hells yeah, I could talk the crap out of anyone, I was a pro at .... Being random.

So, first I had to find out where she lived. I was guessing the big vampire-like castle on the other side of the hill. The hill where she had killed... 

OnetwothreefourfivesixseveneigthnieTEN! ARG! Grr... And all that stuff. I was incredibly bad at being angry, or intimidating. Hmm... I liked cake.

I went to the fridge and got out a piece of... some cake that looked good, then I went to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean.  I liked Jack Sparrow... He reminded me of myself, and he slightly resembled that new Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland. I decided to watch that after I finished watching How I Met Your Mother.

"Nothing suits me like a suite!" Did I just sing that? Huh, I guess I did...

Oh! Eliza got away!  I had to go catch her...

I stomped out the door, only to find it raining, not the door, the sky... Or at least I think so... Ah, what the heck! I decided to continue walking.

I pulled out my iPod, and found it to be on my favorite happy song. I started singing along and suddenly I was outside a huge, gigantic, humongous, super-big door... If I had been an ant.

Since I was a person, it was regular size for being in a castle. And a vampire castle at that. Wow, what if they were sleeping, and someone came out rapped in their coffin... Wait, how was I going to get in? I was a member of their opposing guild, and I had come to yell, or talk randomly, to their members... Huh, I guess I would just ring the bell like any normal person would do.

I decided to poke the doorbell with a stick, just in case they decided to electrify me when I touched it. Nothing happened, so I just walked in.

The entrance hall was big, bigger than the door, but I guess that was pretty normal... I like sushi. And Willy Wonka. He is cool, and crazy, and I am pretty sure that I had been him in a previous life, or maybe I had been Gordon Ramsay, no he was still alive, and he could cook... Hmmm. I could have been a penguin. Or not... I guess.

"ELIZA! I WANT TO TALK THE CRAP OUT OF YOU, SO GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled into the empty hall, or not so empty... Why did everyone hear me? Oh, right, because I shouted at the top of my lungs... Now why did I do that? Oh, right, to get Eliza's attention. I am stupid.

"What do you want, human?" Said the guy that had looked like the vamps' leader on the hill.

"Isn't that pretty obvious? I want to eat a cheese-burger, or maybe play chess, with burgers... That would be awesome!" I said while looking off into the distance. I mean, what was I supposed to say? That I wanted a pet monkey, because THAT would be cool.

"I will take care of him." Said a new voice. I turned around lazily to face...

...

Umm...

Someone... ?

OH, OH, OH, OH!!!! It was THAT GUY!!!

Uh, the dude Eliza had nodded to during the fight, or he nodded at her... Or maybe there was an invisible elephant behind her and he was nodding at that... Either way, he was that guy.

"Uh, sure. Will you make me a cheese and burrito sandwich? Or a cheese-covered, burrito-eating witch made out of sand, that would work too..." I said happily as I bounced up the stairs to him. When I reached him, I smiled and looped my arm with his, then I started dragging him in what was probably the wrong way.

"You know, when a vampire says that he'll 'take care of' a human, they don't often mean that they'll make a sandwich." He told me. I just shrugged.

"Soo..." I started. "What is it you often mean? That we'll make it together?" He looked at me and took a deep breath, before letting it out slowly. I waited for him to answer, and guess what? He did!

"No." I motioned for him to continue, he looked at me again and sighed. "We often mean that we'll kill the human. And most of the time we'll do it through torture or feeding, that is, we feed, on the human." He looked at me and I started to laugh, I mean it was obvious that he was joking. Or?

No, he must be joking! I think... Or hope... Um. I should probably change the subject...

"And what are your views on... Umm... Uh... Willy Wonka?" I asked him.

"He looks like Johnny Depp." He said and chuckled. Why? I have no idea. I mean, what was funny about that? They are two completely different people, and anyway Johnny Depp has a beard, or has had, or will have, or something. I get easily confused.

"OH!" I exclaimed suddenly, remembering why I really came. "Where's Eliza?"

"Follow me." He said and we started walking up a looooooooong staircase, and I mean REALLY looooooooooooooong. We spent five, or more, minutes walking up it.

"Here we are, Just knock, and hope she won't kill you." He said and smiled at me.

"Sure" I said happily before I walked over to the door and knocked.

"Who is it?" a groggy and not so happy sounding voice asked.

"Me!" I said, slightly surprised. I have no idea why I was surprised, I just was.

Suddenly the door banged open to reveal an angry-looking Eliza. She glared at me and I walked under her arm and into her room. That made her look even more angry. So I started talking, of course that only made her even more more angry.

"You." I started "I'm here because of what you did to Joel, you know, the dead one. You will answer to me, and my every question. Uh, if that works..." She raised an eyebrow, but I had see a flicker of sorrow at the mention of Joel. I continued. "Why do you have red hair?"

"Because I want to." She answered, but I heard the challenge in her voice.

"Who do you answer to?" I demanded.

"Whoever I want."

"What do you do?"

"Whatever I want."

"Why are you a vampire?"

"Because I want to."

"Why did you kill Joel?"

She didn't answer, she just turned her back on me and walked over to the window. Then her shoulders started shaking slightly. Automatically I walked over to her and gave her a hug. I didn't care that she was a vampire, she just looked so vulnerable and sad.

"Hey, it's OK, well, not really. I still hate you for it, but he's not angry. I don't think... But you did what you had to do. I mean, it was you or him... And he could never hurt you, so I guess I knew it was going to happen..." I rambled on, holding her in an embrace. I sucked at comforting.

"So, you hate me?" She asked softly, looking up at me through wet lashes.

"Yeah. You killed my best friend!" I said.

"Yet here you stand, hugging me." She chuckled.

"Well, you seemed sad..." I trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"He isn't really dead, you know... It was just a spell. I could never really hurt him." She whispered, and I froze. How could he not be dead? I mean, I had been up all night, wishing he was alive, but how? Ok, she had said it was a spell, but that must be pretty advanced.

"Xander, right?" She said as she pulled away from the frozen hug.

"Yeah. Um, I think I need to sit down." Was all I managed to get out.

"Of course." Eliza said as she started to lead me to her bed. She plopped me down, and sat in front of me on the floor.

"He's like my brother, and... I-I thought he was dead. I came here to talk the crap out of you, but then we end up hugging and then you're comforting me, and I comforted you, and soon the whole castle will go all mushy and we'll turn into a big, mushy, blubbering, tear-soaked blob."  I told her. She laughed at the last part. Or at least I think it was at that part, and not at me.

"Hey, I understand. I love him too, but in a different way." I smiled at her. Actually I broke into a grin, it sort of hurt my face...

"He loves you too, you know." I said softly, wow, that was weird. I never talk softly, quietly or seriously. I guess feelings will do strange things to you.

That was when I got an idea.

_______________

Do you think I should do Xander's POV or Eliza's in the next chapter?

Until next time :D

 Peace out!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Dark Mates Claudia

Про вампиров

330K 12.3K 28
Rosea isn't the silly naive girl named Rosemarie Smith anymore. She doesn't - or at least she claims - have a stupid high-school obsession with Demet...
360K 8.9K 19
[BOOK ONE] 100 days. That's all Amber Rose had left until she went to the dark side of her coven in New Orleans. In the Rose family when you turn 21...
I'm the Alpha's Mate Sydney

Про оборотней

12.4M 412K 22
(Completed) Young werewolf, Evangeline, can do something no other can, hold communication with someone far beyond her realm. Always at her side, the...
Johnny Rose (Completed) J. Beatrice Miller...

Детектив / Триллер

55 2 26
What felt like an innocent relationship, soon turns into the wrong relationship. Johnny Rose is no stranger to when it comes to murder. He is a socio...