Tutoring The Bad Boy

By Rachel__gibson

you'd think tutoring the bad boy would be easy [this book is the ultimate cringe fest! Read at your own expen... More

Chapter One
On Hold
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Cast!!
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Final
Epolouge
PLESSE READ
please read
SEQUEL
update
About the sequel

Chapter Twenty Five

3.5K 124 9
By Rachel__gibson

Chapter Twenty Five

•Megan•

4 hours have passed since Julia told me the news. She was probably gone by now but right now I'm alone. I have no friends because Julia was my only friend was accepted me for my social status. I cried for about an hour then I think I cried myself dry so I got bored and fell asleep.

Liam left for school and I made sure during his free periods he was to let one of the other nerds help him. Also after school have another smart person helped him since today I was gonna spend time with Mr. Steel and my mother.

I didn't want to but I'd like to create a non awkward mother daughter father bond. And also I am filled with questions.

"You ready?" My mom asked walking in my room.

"I guess. I've been wearing the same clothes for a couple of days." I sarcastically said.

I wasn't gonna take that risk to let Liam see me naked. This isn't Titanic or some shit.

My mother helped me on my wheel chair and rolled my down the stairs and into the car.

"We are gonna pick up your um, Mr. Steel at his apartment." My mother told me.

I nodded my head and looked out the window as we drove away from the house.

•°•°•°•°•

"I have so many unanswered questions." I told my mom and Mr. Steel.

As of now we were at IHOP for some breakfast. I chose the place because it was the only place I could think of and it wasn't that far from where Mr. Steel was at.

"What do you have to say then." My mom asked.

"What did you mean when you told Liam to 'protect me' and why tell him over your own child you left me fatherless for all that I can't remember." I kept a calm regular tone cause I didn't wanna start drama.

My parents made eye contact and seemed to be communicating. I cautiously stared at them for a while.

"So are you gonna answer Mr. Steel?" I asked.

They turned over to meand he sighed.

"Okay because how do I put this," he started rubbing his hands together something I do when I get slightly nervous, "I was worried about you ladies. What if randomly the Wrangle brothers broke out of jail or something, you'd need protection. Look at you now all bandaged up."

"You don't even know what happened that day." I was getting offended by that last statement.

"Well I know it ended up terribly." Mr. Steel said.

Okay I might be over reacting. Well I'm not when it's that time of the month things seem to annoy me quicker. Yeah I started this morning and no, I didn't bleed on Liams phone.

Any ways he pulled the cord.

"Oh shut up!" I scoffed.

"Don't tell your father to shut up." My mom raised her voice slightly.

"You shut up too mother." I spat.

People were looking at us, I can sense it. But I didn't care. I'm annoyed as hell right now cause my dad.

"I've raised you better than this Megan." My mom lowered her tone.

"You didn't raise me at all. My whole life you've been saying by dad went stir crazy! As soon as I turned 10 you always left me in the house alone to fend for myself or sent me to Julia's house! I considered you as a best friend at one point but now that I think of it you're nothing but a skanky little whore."

I didn't look at the people who by now were probably shocked at my choice of words towards my parents.

"And my math teacher," my eyes slowly drifted towards Mr.Steel "physically you may be my father, but you're actually not cause you wasnt even there to raise me! You told Liam something before telling me and you're putting more stress on me cause I have to tutor that child and if he fails I have to go to summer school what fucking sense does that make and exams are not even far from here!" Tears started falling out my eyes.

At this point my whole day was ruined. Mr. Steel making fun in a way of my bandages saying I can't fend for myself, my best friend leaving the country! My mom being bitch! I just can't.

I decided to try and roll away to the bathroom. It took me a while but I eventually got there and stared at myself in the mirror.

Well shit I forgot to fix my eyebrows this morning they look like puberty hairs. I thought.

People were coming in and out of the bathroom staring at me after my blow up but I didn't care. I used my two thumbs to take my phone out and called Brent. I didn't have Liams number so I called Brent to talk to Liam. I got Brent's number from Julia a few days ago cause she told me he randomly gave it to her.

Also Julia would be the one I'd call in a situation like this and I could've told her about this, situation but She's gone.

The phone rang for a while then he picked up.

"What's up Meg?" Brent asked.

"Where's Liam?" I quickly asked.

"No phones in the class." A voice in the background said.

"Mind your business old man." Liam said.

"Yello?" His voice blasted through the phone.

I wanted to hang up after he said 'yello' like who says that.
But I resisted.

"I like you Liam I really do." I didn't mean to say that.

Fuck you you stupid brain. Making me think out loud.

"What?" He asked.

"I-" oh god it's time to admit sine stuff, "I like the way after all that drama ended between us you really cared. Now that Julia's out of America you're probably the only person that I can depend on now. Sure you were a douche in the beginning and I hated your guts but now I like your guts and I'm ready to give this a try."

I breathed out after I finished speaking scared to hear what his response was.

"Hold up what? Let me get out this class." Liam said.

I heard some arguing with him and the teacher and some students laughing. Then I heard a door slam and Liam muttering swear words.

"Did you just say you like my nuts?" He asked.

"What! No no I said I like your guts not nuts. Ew."

"Are you being forced to say this Megan?" He asked.

"No Liam it's just I'm not in a good place right now for the past few days and it's hard to admit but you make me happy."

"You don't have to be afraid I know you like these nuts baby." I can hear the smile in his voice.

I giggled a little bit.

I never even knew it was THIS hard to kinda accept a guys request to date you. He's just making jokes. Is this normal?

"You're making this hard." I said.

"You're making me hard."

"Should I be sorry?"

"No but we can't be a couple." He said.

Are you fucking kidding me. My heart dropped and I felt like I was used. Also I wasted all my freaking time to ask him this when I could've just wheeled my way out of here and into the street so a big truck can run over me and kill me.

"You didn't say the honors." Liam said after a long pause.

"Honors?" I questioned.

There's rules to this? I'm starting to regret asking someone out.

"That's not how you ask a man out babe."

"How do I even ask a man out?" I was utterly confused at this point.

I had no clue what he was talking about. He asked me out and after a few days I'm saying Yes.

"You have to ask me out Megan come on I thought you was a nerd." Liam said.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Okay fine." Sighed.

I thought about what to say for a while till this just blurted out.

"Liam will you please be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Of course well I gotta go cause this dumb ass teacher is getting on my nerves. Love ya babe." Then the phone went silent.

Did he just say he loved me? Never the less we was only kinda a couple for like 5 seconds after he said that.

But gosh, I can't believe I am the girlfriend of bad boy, Liam Wright. A lot of girls are gonna murder me. Eh oh well.

-

In honors of 7k reads which 7 is my fav number I am gonna update today! I have an ides for the sequel and I am sure ur gonna love it. There is about 10 or 12 chapters left in this story then it will be a sequel and after the sequel there would probably be a third book haven't decided yet. I think the next two chapters you'll be kinda excited I am gonna make it more detailed so ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 44 21
You've been bestfriends with him since grade 6. He was the person who helped cheered you up when you were down. Now you two are in grade 8 and are gr...
1.5K 71 21
Lee Know x Male Reader It's very cringey. NGL (Highschool Crush type of story)
85.2K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
2.4K 35 15
CRINGE WARNING AHEAD! This book is SUPER cringe so just a heads up! 😭 (I was very young.)