Excessive (Harry Styles Fanfi...

By fxckingpayno

"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear. "Why are you doing t... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99. (Part 1)
Chapter 99. (Part 2)
Final author's note
Obsessive

Chapter 76.

261K 8.3K 4.2K
By fxckingpayno

ARABELLA CASPER

The moment his plump lips touched mine did it finally hit me that I was back. I was shocked that he would kiss me like this, especially in front of Luchesi. The kiss wasn't like the other kisses we had shared before. This one was full of passion and desperation, rather than our other playful and teasing kisses from before. Although my goal was not for us to kiss, I can't say I was upset that it happened.

One of his hands dropped from my cheek and rested on my waist. I allowed myself to kiss back, but deny any access to my tongue. My hands wound their way into his hair, where I lightly tugged on the curls. His lips moved against mine in the most sinister way possible as the cool metal of his lip rings, were grazing my bottom lip. For a moment I forgot what I was so upset about. As I became more aware of my surroundings, it was as if he did as well.

He pulled away slightly, but lightly rested his forehead on mine. His breathing was heavy and after a few seconds he lifted up and gave me a lingering kiss on my forehead. "I missed you so fücking much.." he mumbled, using that 'too helpless for my own good' voice.

I let my finger scratch at his scalp as his eyes closed in content. I stood on my tip toes and whispered quietly into his ear. "I missed you too.." I admitted. I can't say that I didn't, even if he made me as angry as he did, I missed him a lot. As the silence fled through us, I heard the footsteps on Luchesi's boots echo into the room.

"You two look cozy" he stated. I turned around to see the widest smirk planted on his face.

"He's been like this the entire time you've been gone.." Harry said looking at Luchesi as if he was toxic.

"Like what?" I asked with a small smile grazing my lips.

"Annoying and always wearing that fücking shït eating grin.." he mumbled, making me chuckle.

"Oh, Arabella the stories I have for you!" Luchesi said with raised eyebrows making Harry's eyes widen.

"Uhm no not right now!" he yelled, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his chest. "We don't need any of that right now" he said, pulling me towards the staircase.

I laughed and proceeding to walk up the stairs as Harry kept on an ugly pout like a child. Although the house was a mess, I have to give it to Harry for trying his best to hide it all. I obviously could tell it needed a full clean, but I find it really sweet that he attempted to clean it for me. I followed him up the familiar staircase and towards the door of his bedroom. Once we were both in his room and the door had been shut, he grabbed the purse from my arm and tossed it on the floor.

"Fück" he cussed, sitting on the bed, spreading his legs apart and pulling me to stand between them.

"I see you and Luchesi have gotten close.." I said with raised eyebrows making him look at me and roll his eyes.

"Mhhm" he said, tilting his chin up and pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Harry..." I whined, as he tried to sneak in another kiss. "We need to talk"

"Later, right now I want to kiss.." he mumbled pulling me forward as he fell back on the bed.

He pulled me so I was laying on top of him. I climbed on the bed and straddled his hips. I flipped  my hair to one side before allowing my lips to meet with his. His tongue eagerly tried to pry my lips open and before I knew it, I was surrendering and allowing his tongue to dominate my mouth. His hands ran down my back before settling on my backside. He grunted as both of my hands had rested on the sides of his face.

The metal in his lip ring gave me a sense of edge and confidence. I lightly withdrew from his lips before allowing my tongue to run up and down on the small piercings. A burst of confidence ran through me as a moan had irrupted from his throat making me stick my teeth out and bit down on one of the metal rings before lightly tugging on it. I felt his hands squeeze my bum before finally he rolled us both over so he was on top.

"I don't know where the fück you learned that, but let me tell you if you ever do it again I will cüm right in my boxers" he said making me scrunch up my nose.

"Way to kill the mood.." I giggled making his laugh rumbled through his lungs.

"Oh please.." he teased, dropping down and leaving another kiss on my lips.

"No stop" I whined playfully, turning my head away from his.

"Quit being a baby.." he teased, rolling off me and laying next to me.

"I'm not!" I defended teasingly, watching him roll his eyes but pull me into his chest.

"I fücking missed you so much.." he whispered, as I took in his familiar scent

I know that I am completely avoiding the main topic we need to talk about, but I can't help it. It's not my fault he decided to start a make out session the moment I had the courage to discuss it. Although being able to see him and touch him again was the best feeling in the world we still have a list of things to talk about that are going to be touchy for the both of us.

I know that it took me two whole weeks to plan exactly what I wanted to say and how I was going to say it but now, all the thoughts and points that I needed to get across to him had been completely blurred that moment his lips touched mine. He has always had this effect on me, even when we kissed in the bathroom at the club, his lips were capable of clearing my mind.

As we sat in the bed with his large arms wrapped around me and resting on my waist, I sighed and let my hands rest on his cheeks.

"We're avoiding it.." I said making him sigh.

"I know.." he responded, pulling me away a little to look at me.

"Can you promise me something?" I asked making his eyes squint.

"Depends"

"Can we not have a fight, can we just talk like regular humans and not be at each other's throat's" I said making him gulp but nod.

"Yeah" he said sitting up from the bed.

We both moved to face each other as he sat on the bed with his arms rested on his knees and his head resting on his hands. I sat next to him criss-cross with my hands folded in front of me. The tension in the air was thick and I could tell that he was just as nervous, if not more, than I was. He rubbed his eyes a bit before looking up at me with his lip taken between his teeth.

Just by the way he was sitting, I could tell that this was not going to be an easy conversation. He looked too defenseless for Harry Styles and for all I know, whatever he is going to say to me could either break me down or prove me wrong. I bit my lip as we both continued to admire the silence before he decided to break it.

"I don't know what to say..." he said making me nod.

"Me either" I admitted truthfully.

"Can we just forget about it all?" he asked, making me chuckle but shake my head.

"We can't it will kill both of us to not know what happened" I said.

"Wasn't the distance enough of a punishment.." he whined.

"This shouldn't feel like a punishment.." I said making me scowl.

"It feels like one to me.." he said, wiping his palms on his sweatpants.

As we sat there, I watched Harry's shoulders slump down even further as if he was feeling defeated. We both knew that we were wrong we just didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to talk about what he did and I really didn't know how to explain my circumstances. I gave one finally sigh before giving and grabbing Harry's large hand making his head shoot up and his eyebrows raised.

"It's 8:00, we have a whole day tomorrow to talk. Let's just enjoy each other's company tonight and we'll figure it all out later, okay?" I asked making his eyes brighten.

"Yeah" he mumbled, pulling me towards him to sit on his lap.

His hands wrapped around my waist and mine were on his neck as I straddled his lap. He pressed a kiss to my jaw before letting his head rest on top of my boobs. Before I could even scold him, his thumb pressed into my hip and began rubbing small circles. He sighed in content as I kissed the curls on the top of his head. For a while, the quiet had been our only companion, until the door swung open and Luchesi stood in the door way.

"How are my two favorite people in the world doing?" he asked, making me laugh and Harry groan.

a/n;

and they are back!!!!!!

Q and A coming up next ;)

I'm going to start doing the thing I used to do where I would have a picture/ gif attached every chapter

Thanks for the support love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.8K 24
Title says it all. This is a story about you and Harry, living under the same roof. WARNING: THIS STORY DOES CONTAIN ABUSE AND SWEARING. SO IF YOU AR...
769K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
598 26 58
!!!!!UNEDITED AND CRINGY AFF!!!!!! ______________ I take slow, unsure steps towards him and place my hands on his tense forearm and he softens at my...
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...