ONLY YOU of BTS

By catchhhhhh

A young lady named Nam Hee Yeon; passionate and strong-willed editor in Seoul whom shut herself out from the... More

Introduction
Only You: Prologue
Only You: Chapter 2
Only You: Chapter 3
Only You: Chapter 4
Only You: Chapter 5
Only You: Chapter 6
Only You: Chapter 7
Only You: Chapter 8
Only You: Chapter 9
Special Chapter I
Only You: Chapter 10
Only You: Chapter 11
Only You: Chapter 12
Only You: Chapter 13
Only You: Chapter 14
Only You: Chapter 15
Only You: Chapter 16
Only You: Chapter 17
Only You: Chapter 18
Only You: Chapter 19
Only You: Chapter 20
Special Chapter II
Only You: Chapter 21
Only You: Chapter 22
Only You: Chapter 23
Only You: Chapter 24
Only You: Chapter 25
Only You: Chapter 26
Only You: Chapter 27
Only You: Chapter 28
Only You: Chapter 29
Only You: Chapter 30
Only You: Chapter 31
Special Chapter III
Only You: Chapter 32
Only You: Chapter 33
Only You: Chapter 34
Only You: Chapter 35
Only You: Chapter 36
Only You: Chapter 37
Only You: Chapter 38
Special Chapter IV
Only You: Chapter 39
Only You: Chapter 40
Only You: Chapter 41
Only You: Chapter 42
Only You: Chapter 43
Only You: Epilogue
Appreciation Post

Only You: Chapter 1

8.7K 242 151
By catchhhhhh

[Korean Translations]
Omo (어머): Oh my
Ottoke (어떡해): What should I do?
Gwenchana (괜찮아): Are you okay?
Mianhe (미안해): I'm sorry
Jinja (진짜): Really
Ani (아니): No

Chapter 1: Strange Fate
Sunday, November 23, 2013

The sun has hidden away while the clouds covered the sky with its translucent color. Three days has passed since the incident, although nothing has changed, they're still not aware of what kind of fate is being held to them.

Hee Yeon's POV

I walked pass each street with such hassle. There are still a lot of people outside on a Sunday afternoon.

I reached my favorite coffee place hidden somewhere in an alley. The shop gives this comfortable feeling just like home having bricks for walls with flowers surrounding the area. It was made for people who misses their hometowns or just for people who wants to escape the real world, like me.

I sighed and smiled as a sign of relief because lately I am feeling a bit disturbed. I have a habit of overthinking things and making unnecessary scenarios in my head and since that day all I do was over think.

The sweet smell of coffee welcomed me as I enter the door. I approach the counter and ordered a caramel machiatto to help me ease my mood. I took a sit on my perfect little spot, where I usually sit, located on a corner near the balcony.

There's this wonderful big tree between the shop and the street and my sit provides the greatest view of it. I never thought a tree so beautiful would grow in a place like this.

As I settle down, I place my coffee on top of the wooden table and reach for my laptop to start my work.

Jimin's POV

There is always nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon. I took a shower after a busy day of non-stop practice. As I got out, I received a message from my friend saying he wants to meet me somewhere. And since I have nothing to do I agreed to meet him.

I slip into my casual clothes a sweater, jeans, a coat and covered my face with a hat.

At the location, there is this cute little coffee shop peeping through an alley. Wow, there is a place like this hidden in Seoul? I wondered with amazement.

I walk through the alley cautiously because who knows if this place is safe. As I got there, I received another message from my friend that he won't be able to make it because of an emergency.

"Dammit!" I mutter with such grief. "I came all the way here just to get ditched? And to think he was the one who invited me in the first place."

I feel my head starting to heat up but before it explode I closed my eyes and count from one to ten. I let out a loud sigh as my head starts to cool down. I convinced myself that maybe it was really an emergency that's why he couldn't make it. It's a shame because I was really excited to meet him after all these years.

Since I'm at the coffee shop, I have decided that one drink wouldn't be bad. I entered through the door and smelled the sweet aroma of coffee.

Wow, this is relaxing, I thought to myself. I thanked my friend in my mind for showing me this amazing place.

There are little to no people inside the shop. I can't blame them though the place is well hidden. I head for the counter and ordered a chocolate frappe.

Since I'm not in a hurry I start to wander around. There are wood carvings and paintings hanging on the walls, flower pots on each and every corner and a huge wooden ceiling fan in the center. It's very vintage if you ask me.

By the corner of the shop I noticed a girl, wearing a white shirt and jeans. How did she manage to stay warm with those clothes? I shake my head with disbelief.

She has this long black hair pinned away from her face and I can clearly see her eyes as she work through her laptop. Wow, her eyes are beautiful, I thought to myself.

"Wait.." I pause as I stare at her. "Long black hair.. beautiful eyes.."

"It's her!" I cover my mouth before I burst a loud shout.

"Omo! Ottoke, ottoke?" I start to walk back and fort. "What should I do? Should I walk up to her? Should I go talk to her? No, no, no that'll be weird. Ughhh.." I added as I continue to walk randomly feeling confused.

Hee Yeon's POV

"Chapter 3 is almost done!"

I intertwined my fingers and stretched it. I suddenly notice a guy walking erratically just a few feet away from me.

"He looks like an idiot," I whisper, giving off a silent giggle.

To my surprise, he then stopped and looks at me. What surprised me more was when he starts walking towards my table.

I look outside awkwardly hoping maybe he won't come near me if I avoid eye contact. But just when I thought that he's gone, a loud voice suddenly echoed across the entire room.

"Hey!"

I slowly face him, feeling embarrassed for what he just did and I can see he is too.

"H-hey.." I reply, not knowing if I should smile or not, so my mouth is stuck in between.

"Do I know you?" I ask. "Or are you perhaps trying to sell something cause I'm not planning to buy," I added quietly without even giving him a chance to answer.

He suddenly sits in front of me without asking permission. I tried to look at his face but it is half-covered by a hat.

"Oh. I'm sorry," he says as he turns his hat clockwise positioning the visor to the back.

After he turned it, everyone seemed to face our direction. That's weird. I quirk my brows looking at the few people who faced us. I raise one brow higher than the other to stop them looking at us because I don't want the attention. As I look at him again, his face seems to be familiar. I tried my best to remember where I saw him but nothing comes to my mind.

"Aren't you the girl I bumped into the other night?" he asks, grinning. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped giving off a surprised look. "Oh my bad, my name is Jimin by the way. Park Jimin," extending his hand in front of me, he smiles and squints his eyes making it form like it's also smiling.

Instead of responding I briefly looked at his hand and return my gaze at him leaving him hanging. He takes it back and place it under the table. In spite of my rudeness, he now extends his neck towards me, to look at me closely.

"I'm sure you're that girl I bumped into the other night", he says assuredly. "Am I right?" he adds.

I looked away, still not giving him an answer.

"I'm sorry. I'm just curious but why are you crying that night?" he asks, but I continue to ignore him and return to work on my laptop.

"Aren't you a snob, huh?" he says. "Are you mute? I know you're not. C'mon please answer me," he eagerly continued talking.

I start to get more and more annoyed as I hear his voice consistenly. After he said a few more words I bursted out a yell.

"Okay look! I don't even know who you are and you're expecting me to give you any information about me? Aish.. Jinja!" I say pantingly.

I can hear myself breathing hard after I burst out of annoyance. I see the color leave his face after I said that, leaving it colorless and pale.

"I-I'm sorry.." his voice starts to shake. "I-I didn't mean to piss you off, I just want to know i-if you're o-okay." He looks down, stands up quietly and prepares to leave.

I try to calm myself and reach out my hand to stop him, grabbing hold of the end of his coat.

"Mianhe.." I say calmy, realizing that I was being too mean.

The fact that he's the one who really got hurt that night made me snap out of my anger. I slowly raise my chin and look at him worriedly.

"I can't tell you the reason why I was crying that night but I can tell you that I'm okay now," I say. "How about you though, Gwenchana?" I add, giving off a little smile.

He quickly go back to his sit and grinned widely as he say, "Gosh, you're cute when you smile."

I feel my blood rush to my face after he said that. What? Am I blushing? I lower my head and try to hide with embarrassment.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm alright now, you see?" Raising up the sleeves and showing his arms to me.

Jimin's POV

She touches my arms gently. I feel the warmth of her hand soothes the coldness of my skin.

"Wow, the wounds are almost gone. Its like you were never bruised," she says looking so amazed.

"Oh, I heal off easily that's why," I confidently answer but the truth is I really know some awesome products which are very effective when it comes to clearing scars in the skin.

"Oh I wish to have your skin," she replies with a cute giggle, showing her arms.

I unknowingly ignored the scars that were caused by the incident, instead I focus on how her skin looks soft. Wow, I want to touch it so bad but I hesitated. As I look at her face I noticed she has dimples. How is it possible to get even more and more adorable? I think to myself. I sensed that my face has gone red already. I was suppose to hide it but suddenly she pokes my cheeks.

"And you turn red so easily," she says, letting off the cutest smile I have ever seen which made me blush even more.

I don't know how to react. The way she touched me, the way she smiled.. It blocked me. Jeez.. I can't think of anything. How would I respond?

Think..

Think..

"Uhh.. I like your hairpin," I abruptly say, without thinking.

What? Is that all you can think of Jimin? Way to go give off your chance to be manly in front of her. I like your hairpin? what kind of idiot would say that. Jinja! I really lost my chance now.

"Oh, really? You like my hairpin? I can give it to you if you want?" she says as she readily removes it from her hair.

"A-ani. I didn't mean it that way," I reply embarrassedly. "I just didn't know what to say. Mian."

"Haha! I'm just playing with you," she says giving me a soft punch in the arm. "I know you didn't mean it. I'm just teasing you. You know, you're quite a funny guy," she adds.

It's almost unbelievable how all the shame I am feeling right now vanishes in thin air because of her. She's kinda cool considering she's only wearing a shirt and jeans on winter. Her cool vibe made me forget how embarrassed I was and made me comfortable with her in just one snap.

End of Chapter 1

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A fan fiction is only a fan fiction.
No real harm done to the characters
of the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Writer's Note
What will you do if a total stranger suddenly approached you? Would you talk to him gladly or do the same as Hee Yeon did?

Thank you for reading the Chapter 1 of Only You. Please feel free to comment below your opinions; english/tagalog, negative/positive or even questions if there are things that aren't clear to you. And I will try my best to respond with every comment and answer it without leaving any spoilers. Once again, Thank you!

The second chapter will be officially posted on Saturday, July 25 2015.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...
93.9K 3.9K 61
"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic💜 Started: May 1st, 2019 Completed: April 2nd, 2020 ...
11K 444 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...
1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...