Worlds Colliding (Supernatura...

By heartofice97

Catty and Dean Winchester and Ness Singer have been out of the life for a year now. Catty had gone to her old... More

characters
character theme songs (main)
chapter 1 - Exile on Main St.
chapter 2 - Two and a Half Men
chapter 3 - The Third One
chapter 4 - Singers' Weekend
chapter 5 - Live Free or Twihard
chapter 6 - You Can't Handle the Truth
chapter 7 - Family Matters
chapter 8 - All Dogs Go to Heaven
chapter 9 - Clap Your Hands if You Believe...
chapter 10 - Caged Heat
chapter 11 - Appointment in Samarra
chapter 12 - Like a Virgin
chapter 13 - Unforgiven
chapter 14 - Mannequin 3: The Reckoning
chapter 15 - The French Mistake
chapter 17 - My Heart Will Go On
chapter 18 - Frontierland
chapter 19 - Mommy Dearest
chapter 20 - The Man Who Would Be King
chapter 21 - Let It Bleed
chapter 22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Bloopers

chapter 16 - ...And Then There Were None

918 22 3
By heartofice97

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 3.15 "Time Is On My Side", outside Rufus Turner's House, Rufus opened the door to see Ness standing outside.

Ness: (voice over from 3.15 Time Is On My Side) "Rufus Turner. He's a hunter."

Catty: (voice over from 3.15 Time Is On My Side) "One of your old friends?"

From 5.02 "Good God, Y'All!", in Riverpass, Colorado, in the street, Rufus had a gun, firing at men who he was hallucinating were Demons.

From 6.04 "Singers' Weekend", at Bobby's House, Rufus looked at Bobby. "Oh, good. You're home. Listen, you got to help me bury a body."

Bobby looked at Rufus in disbelief, rolling his eyes. Ness scoffed softly, shaking her head.  

From 6.07 "Family Matters", roadside, Sam looked at Catty and Dean. "It's just something Samuel's been doing."

From 6.07 "Family Matters", at the Vampire House, Catty looked around the corner of the house to see them hauling the Alpha Vampire into the back of a van with a hood over his head, his hands chained behind his back, and Dead Man's Blood in a jar next to his head.  

Sam: (voice over from 6.07 Family Matters) "Catching things, taking them somewhere."

From 6.07 "Family Matters", in the warehouse, the Alpha Vampire was inside a locked cage, chained and restrained to an electrical chair, his feet nailed to the floor, hands nailed to the chair, wrists restrained to the chair by straps, chains around his neck.

Sam: (voice over from 6.07 Family Matters) "Grilling them for info."

From 6.07 "Family Matters", roadside, Catty looked at Sam. "Grill? Torture, right?"

From 6.07 "Family Matters", in the warehouse, Catty looked at Samuel incredulously. "You're Crowley's bitch."

From 6.10 "Caged Heat", in Crowley's Monster Prison's stairwell, Sam, Dean and Castiel walked down one side of the staircase. Octavia, Ness and Catty walked down the other side of the staircase. There was a blinding light that made Castiel and Octavia vanish. Samuel was standing next to an Angel Banishing Sigil.

Catty glared at Samuel angrily. "You sold us out."

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Samuel turned to Brigitta with the knife. Brigitta held her hand toward Samuel threateningly. Christian arrived behind her, pulling a bag over Brigitta's body to keep her from poisoning anyone else.

Catty: (voice over from 6.10 Caged Heat) (angry and hateful) "You betrayed me the second that you put that Djinn bitch in with Crowley when you said that you would kill her." 

From 6.10 "Caged Heat", in Crowley's Monster Prison's Hallway, Catty looked toward Brigitta in recognition. Catty was frozen in numb anger and shock, so close to rage, breathing deeply.  

Catty: (voice over from 6.10 Caged Heat) "Yeah, I saw her, Samuel. Did you really think that I wouldn't find out?"

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Pete laid a hand on Sarah on Kyle's arms, his tattoos glowing as he poisoned them. Isaiah took Abby from Sarah's arms before she could drop her, poisoning her, placing her down in a stroller nearby. Brigitta placed a hand on either of Brett's cheeks, her tattoos stretching and glowing as she poisoned him. A lot more poison was used on Brett than was used on the others. Brett's eyes rolled back into his head with a blue hue. Ness injected Abby. Sam injected Kyle. Dean injected Sarah. Catty injected Brett. 

Crowley: (voice over from 6.10 Caged Heat) "Not only did you kill Brett Blake for me to bring Catty Winchester back into the hunting fold, but when you poisoned her, the toxin you gave her has kept her so angry this entire time, so bloodthirsty, so cold and numb to who she is. I have her right where I want her."

From 6.11 "Appointment in Samarra", in Brigitta's Cell, Catty slashed into Brigitta's neck with the knife dipped in blood, making her scream. "Why?"

"He told me to," Brigitta answered. "He said he needed you."

Catty stabbed the knife into her leg, making Brigitta groan a scream. "Who?"

Brigitta looked at Catty in hate, breathing heavily. "He's already dead. Crowley."

From 6.11 "Appointment in Samarra", in the hallway of Crowley's Monster Prison, Catty cut off either of Brigitta's arms, slashing into her with the machete until it looked like an animal had torn her apart.

Catty: (voice over from 6.10 Caged Heat) "She killed Brett, she nearly killed three other people, one of them being a six month old baby, and you let her live!"

From 6.10 "Caged Heat", in Crowley's Monster Prison's hallway, The Demons pulled Ness down the hallway, past Samuel. Samuel just stood by the window and watched as they took Ness away.

From 6.10 "Caged Heat", in Dean's Cell, Dean looked out of the window in his door, to see the Demons pull Ness away and Samuel just standing by. "Ness?"

Dean hit the door in anger.

From 6.10 "Caged Heat", in Catty's Cell, Catty spoke to Samuel through her locked cage door, looking at him with pure anger and hatred. "So, tell me. Who's really the monster in this story?"  

"What exactly are you supposed to be to me?" Samuel asked.

"I'll tell you who I am," Catty told him. "I'm the girl you never want to see again. The next time you see me, I'll be there to kill you."

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in the abandoned house, Gwen looked at Catty. "Hey."

"Hi," Catty told her.

"Gwen Campbell," Sam told her. "Third cousin."

From 6.02 "Two and a Half Men", in the Campbell Compound, Gwen shot Shapeshifter!Samuel in the back twice.

Sam: (voice over from 6.01 Exile on Main St.) "They grew up in the life, like us."

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", in Bobby's House, Ness looked at Dean, Catty and Sam. "I'm thinking you know 'Purgatory'."

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", on the cliff, the woman the Dragons had thrown into the pit levitated back up to the edge of the cliff. Her eyes were glowing red. Her arms and legs were burning like embers.

Bobby: (voice over from 6.12 Like a Virgin) "This is all about opening a door to let something in."

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", in Bobby's library, Sam looked at Bobby and Ness. "What?"

"We're working on it," Bobby told them.

"Could you give us something?" Dean asked.

"We got a name," Ness told them. "Mother of All."

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", on the cliff, Mother looked at the two Dragons. "We have so much to do." She smirked. "Let's get started."

NOW

§  

Sandusky, Ohio

Day One

Night - Gas Station - Outside

A man filled up his truck at the gas pump. Mother of All approached him.

"Whoa," the man told her.

"I'm sorry," Mother told him. "Did I scare you?"

The man noticed her bare feet. "You okay? You look a little--"

"Well, I could use a ride," Mother told him.

The man nodded. "Okay."

§  

Man's Truck

The man was sitting in the driver's seat. Mother was sitting in the passenger seat.

"So, what's your name, sweetheart?" the man asked.

"Eve," Mother answered.

"Eve," the man repeated. "I'm Rick. So, how far you going, Eve?"

"However far you want," Eve told him, leaning closer, kissing Rick.

Rick pulled back. "Whoa, whoa. Eve. Look, you're very pretty, but this is not what's right for you. Trust me."

"Then what's right for me?" Eve asked.

Rick handed Eve a 'Jesus Loves You' pamphlet. "This emptiness you feel inside? It's really a hunger for Him."

"You do know that Jesus was just a man," Eve told him.

"Sure," Rick answered. "But He was also the son of God, sent here because He loves us."

"God doesn't care about you," Eve told him.

"Sure He does," Rick told her.

"Your father made you and then abandoned you," Eve told him. "So, you pray. You see signs where there's nothing. But truth is, your Apocalypse came and went, and you didn't even notice. A mother would never abandon her children like He did. You'll see."

"See what?" Rick asked.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Eve asked.

Rick nodded. Eve leaned closer, latching onto Rick's ear. Rick started to scream.

§  

Rick's House - Bedroom

A woman was asleep in bed. Rick walked in, looking cold and expressionless, walking closer to stand next to the woman. The woman slowly woke, seeing Rick, smiling tiredly. Rick had a hammer at his side, raising it. The woman screamed. Rick bashed the hammer down into the woman twice, making blood splatter over him.

§ Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §

Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Day Two

Night - Bobby's House - Library

Bobby was explaining to Ness, Dean, Sam and Catty, looking at the desk full of maps and articles. "I've been getting blasts from hunters all week." He pointed at a map. "Nest of Vamps. Werewolf dance party. Shifters, six of them. Two hunters died taking them out. Ghouls, Ghouls. Ghoul-Wraith smorgasbord."

"Is it just me, or is that a straight kick-line down I-80?" Dean asked.

"Exactly," Bobby told them.

"Looks to me like it's a Sherman March Monster Mash," Catty told them.

"Yeah, but where are they marching to?" Sam asked. Bobby circled another point at the map. "What is it?"

"Guy bashes in his family's heads," Bobby answered.

Ness looked at Bobby teasingly. "So, is this finally you asking for my help with a case?" Bobby gave her a look. Ness smirked. "No, don't worry, Dad. There's no shame in it."

Dean, Sam and Catty exchanged an amused look.

Bobby gave Ness a look, sighing. "I'll admit that we need all the help that we can get, Ness, but that's all I'm gonna admit."

Ness shrugged. "Well, hell, you know I'm in."

Ness looked at Dean, Sam and Catty smugly, smiling.

§  

Sandusky, Ohio

Day Three

Morning - Police Station - Interrogation Room

Ness and Catty were posing as FBI, speaking with Rick.

"It's like I told the cops," Rick told them. "I blacked out."

"Well, just tell us what you do remember," Ness told him.

"Driving my regular route, and then I—I woke up in my truck at work," Rick told them.

"And where's work?" Catty asked.

"Starlight Cannery," Rick answered. "I—I didn't remember how I got there. So, I called home. When no one picked up, I—I went there, and I found..."

"Anything unusual before you blacked out?" Ness asked. "Sights, smells, anything off the routine?"

"No," Rick answered. "Basic night. I was giving some kid from the truck stop a ride. She took off. I—I think she took off."

"Anything else?" Catty asked.

"I swear, I didn't mean to do it," Rick told them. "I—I loved them."

§  

Main Room

Ness, Catty, Sam, Dean and Bobby were preparing to watch the security footage. The boys were also posing as FBI. Sam was typing rapidly on a computer.

"So, Demon possession, or Ghosts?" Catty asked. "I thought it was a monster thing."

"All right, here we go," Sam told them. They watched the night Rick picked up Eve. "Truck stop, night of the murders."

They saw Rick.

"That's him," Ness told them. 

Eve approached Rick's truck with her back turned to the camera. 

Dean raised his eyebrows. "Hmm. Hello."

Eve walked around the truck toward the passenger seat, looking at the camera. Sam paused the feed. Eve's face was gray, monstrous, grotesque.

"Freakish nightmare," Ness told them. "What the hell was that? Dad?"

"I've never seen that in my life," Bobby told them. "All those Vamps and Ghouls out on I-80? Maybe they're coming in for Mother's Day."

"Um..." Dean trailed off, standing, pacing away from the desk, turning to face them. "Okay, well, if that is big mama—whatever she is—we got zero on ganking her. So, what are we gonna do if we run into her? Throw salt and hope?"

"No, we're gonna turn tail and run, because we're in over our heads," Bobby told him sarcastically.

"I mean, we better get some real info on this bitch before we do run into her," Ness told them.

A deputy hung up his phone, standing. "Hey, let's go."

A couple officers walked toward the exit.

"What's the ruckus?" Bobby asked.

The deputy turned to face them. "A guy just went postal down at the Cannery."

The two officers walked out, leaving.

Bobby looked at Ness, Sam, Dean and Catty. "Okay, I'll go. You finish here."

Bobby walked out, leaving. Ness and Sam looked at the screen, watching Eve walk away from the truck, leaving.

§  

Cannery Warehouse - Outside

Bobby walked toward the crime scene, speaking to a police officer. "FBI. Willis. How many in there?"

"Six dead," the police officer answered.

"What happened?" Bobby asked.

"Apparently, a guy walks in, pulls a hunting rifle, just opens fire," the police officer answered. He looked toward another officer. "Captain! This is Agent--"

"What?" the police captain asked. "There a Fed convention in town or something?"

"I beg your pardon?" Bobby asked.

Rufus walked closer, posing as FBI. "Agent Willis? Am I right?"

"Agent," Bobby told him. "I wasn't expecting you... yet."

"Well, apparently, you didn't get the call," Rufus told him. He looked at the officers. "Gentlemen, can you excuse us?"

Bobby and Rufus walked away to speak alone.

"What in the high holy are you doing here, Rufus?" Bobby asked.

"Same as you," Rufus answered. "Tracking 31 flavors of crazy, which led us both smack into the middle of this."

"Right," Bobby agreed. "Huh. Can we talk to perp?"

"Well, we can give it a shot," Rufus told him. "I don't know if he's gonna talk back to us, though. Cops put eight bullets in him. So..."

"So what?" Bobby asked.

"So are we partnering on this or not?" Rufus asked. "Come on, man. It's not rocket surgery. We're here. Let's do this. Just like old times."

"Long as I get to drive," Bobby told him.

Rufus laughed. "Hell, no."

Rufus walked off. Bobby rolled his eyes, following.

§  

Hospital - Morgue

Rufus and Bobby examined the body of the shooter.

"So, do you think the Mother of whatever the hell is wrapped up in this, Bobby?" Rufus asked.

"Looks like," Bobby answered.

"These are just guys going berserk, Bobby," Rufus told him. "How is that a monster thing?"

"I don't know," Bobby told him. "That's why we're hacking him open. Hand me one of those swab things over there."

Rufus handed Bobby a swab. Bobby used the swab to check the ear of the body, pulling it out to reveal it was covered in blue-gray goo.

"What have you got?" Rufus asked. "That Ecto?" He took the swab. "That's not Ecto." He smelled the swab. "What the hell is that?"

"It's something new," Bobby told him.

"New?" Rufus repeated. "No such thing as new, Bobby."

"Well, it's something," Bobby told him. "Those guys who snapped? One thing they had in common. They both worked at that Cannery joint."

§  

Night - Cannery Warehouse - Outside

Sam, Dean, Catty and Ness were waiting by the Impala, wearing normal clothes. Bobby's Car pulled up. Bobby and Rufus got out of the car, walking toward Sam, Dean, Catty and Ness.

Rufus chuckled. "Ness, I don't even know why your dad has a driver's license."

"Well, look what the cat dragged in," Ness told him. She pointed at Catty. "Not that Cat."

Catty gave Ness a sarcastic look. "Hilarious."

Rufus laughed. "Hello to you too, Ness."

"It really is good to see you, Rufus," Sam told him.

"I can believe it," Rufus told them, pointing at Bobby with his thumb. "It must get old dealing with this miserable cuss here all by yourself."

"Is it that obvious?" Dean asked.

Catty looked at Sam, Dean, Bobby and Rufus. "Why don't you four get a room?"

Ness smiled. Bobby smirked sarcastically.

"All right, we all pack a snack?" Dean asked.

"Yeah," Sam answered.

Ness shrugged. "Let's see what we can see."

§  

Inside

The group walked in, walking through the main room, toward a grated elevator, taking it up, lifting it up, stepping out into the large hallway. A door at the end of the hall opened. Gwen walked out.

"Gwen?" Catty asked.

"Catty?" Gwen asked.

Samuel appeared behind Gwen.

Catty looked at Samuel, the pure hatred and anger taking over, walking toward Samuel, raising a gun. "Welcome to next time."

Dean and Ness followed.

Ness lowered Catty's arm. "No, no, no, no! Hold on!"

"You know what he did, Ness!" Catty told her.

"I know," Ness told her. "I know. Look, just wait a second."

Catty looked at Samuel, barely containing her anger. Sam, Dean, Bobby, Rufus and Gwen walked closer cautiously.

"I take it you know each other," Rufus told them.

"He's our grandfather," Catty told him.

"Oh," Rufus told her. "Somebody needs a hug."

"Why are you here?" Bobby asked.

"We're working," Samuel answered. "You?"

"None of your damn business," Catty told him.

"Sam, Dean, take Catty for a walk," Bobby told them.

Catty  looked from Sam and Dean to Bobby and Ness. "You got to be kidding me."

"Look, Catty, it's fine," Dean told her.

Catty looked at Dean. "How?"

§  

Hallway

Sam and Dean led Catty into the hall.

Catty turned to face them. "What is wrong with you?"

"Look, maybe he knows something," Sam told them.

"You don't remember what he did, Sam," Catty told him. "Dean and I do. And Dean told me that he didn't blame me for wanting Samuel dead for what he did to us, or what he lied to us about. He tried to kill Ness, Dean. Samuel watched as Demons took Ness away to lock her up. So that Ghouls could try to kill Ness. But Ness killed the Ghouls and the Demons and busted out to save us. He put the thing that killed Brett and tried to kill Brett's family in a prison full of monsters when he should've killed her. And who used to own that prison? That's right, Samuel's boss, Crowley. Crowley, who sent the Djinn after us so we would be forced back into the life so he could use us to get him even more monsters."

"I know," Dean told her.

"So, who's to say that Samuel didn't know that Crowley was the one who put the hit out on us, on Brett, on Brett's family, in the first place?" Catty asked.

"We don't know," Dean told her. "I'm not saying don't. I'm saying not yet."

Sam and Dean walked into the room. Catty waited just outside in the hall.

§  

Room

Sam and Dean walked toward the others.

Bobby looked at Samuel. "So, you're Samuel."

Samuel gestured to Sam and Dean, looking at Bobby. "You must be the guy pretending to be their father. Ness' actual father."

"Well, somebody ought to," Bobby replied, his hand resting on his gun holster as if he was itching to put bullet into Samuel himself, but able to control himself.

Ness put a hand on Bobby's arm.

Samuel looked at the boys. "Sam. Dean. You're looking well."

"Save the small talk, all right?" Sam asked.

"You seem different," Samuel told him.

"I got my soul back," Sam told him. "No thanks to you, I hear."

"You hear?" Samuel repeated. "You don't remember."

"I remember enough," Sam told him.

"I, uh, really hate to break up this little circle of love, but why don't we talk shop, huh?" Rufus asked. "How about you tell us what it is you're hunting?"

"A creature from Purgatory," Samuel explained. "She calls herself 'Eve'."

"Eve?" Dean repeated.

"Yep," Samuel answered. "They call her 'Mother'. She was here about 10,000 years ago. Every freak that walks the face of the Earth can be traced back to her. And she's back."

"How the hell do you know that?" Ness asked.

"You don't know half the things that I know, Ness," Samuel told her. "Hell, until recently, you didn't even know about us."

"I now know that you'd let your Demon boss set a hit out on your own kin's ties to a nice, normal, Human life, nearly getting all of us killed," Ness told him. "And actually getting your granddaughter's boyfriend killed, and then lying about killing the one that actually did the deed and turning it in to Crowley himself. Crowley, who set the hit out on us. Oh, and I know that you'd throw your grandson's girlfriend to hungry Ghouls. And that you would sell your grandchildren out to Crowley, and me. I think I know enough."

Gwen looked at Samuel incredulously. "You what?"

"She's lying," Samuel told her.

Ness smirked sarcastically, nodding, looking at Gwen. "Look at me and tell me if I'm lying when I tell you that Samuel sold Sam, Dean, Catty, our Angel friends Cas and Ava, and me out to Crowley, and watched as two Demons locked me in a room with two Ghouls and tried to have me killed. And not even to mention the whole Djinn business. Better yet, why don't you go ask Catty?"

"Good idea," Gwen told her, walking out of the room.

Dean and Bobby glared at Samuel.

§ 

Hallway

Catty was in the hall, looking cold and expressionless with anger.

Gwen walked toward her. "Catty. Is it true?" Catty turned to face her. "Did Samuel really—"

"Let Crowley tell the Djinn to come after us in the first place?" Catty finished. "Sold us out and nearly got us killed again? Yes. He didn't even blink. That's the guy you're rolling with."

"He didn't tell me anything about any of that," Gwen told her. "I didn't know."

"I know," Catty told her. "Honestly, there's something I need to tell you."

"What?" Gwen asked.

Catty drew her gun, shooting Gwen in the heart, killing her, watching her body fall to the floor.

§ 

Room

The group heard the gunshot, running out of the room.

§ 

Hallway

The group ran into the hall to see Gwen's body. Catty was gone. Sam checked for Gwen's pulse, standing.

Rufus looked up. "See if you can plug that hole up, Ness."

Sam, Dean and Ness looked at Gwen's body in shock.

§ 

Ness tried CPR chest compressions on Gwen.

Rufus continued to try to revive Gwen. "Come on, girl! Come on. Come on. Come on!"

"She's gone," Bobby told them.

Rufus sat back. "Ah, damn it."

Bobby looked at Samuel. "I'm sorry... if you care."

"Screw you," Samuel told him. "I care."

Sam and Dean walked toward them.

"Is she, uh..." Sam trailed off.

Rufus shook his head. Sam sighed. Ness stood.

Bobby looked around. "Where's Catty?"

"We couldn't find her," Dean told them. Rufus stood. "Whatever got into those guys must have got into Catty."

"Rufus, help Samuel move her somewhere," Bobby told him. "Sam, Dean, Ness and I will lock down here. We're gonna want to find Catty before she finds us."

"We're gonna find Catty alive, Samuel, or I'm gonna put a bullet into your head," Dean told him.

Samuel looked down.

§ 

Elsewhere

Ness and Bobby were walking along, looking for Catty. Ness turned to Bobby, backing away toward a door. Bobby tossed a lock to Ness. Ness caught the lock, turning around, putting the lock on the door, locking it, without stopping or slowing down.

§ 

Elsewhere

Gwen's body was lying on a table. Rufus closed a sliding door, blocking the body off from the rest of the warehouse. Samuel was standing next to Rufus, loading a gun.

§ 

Elsewhere

Dean and Sam looked around cautiously, guns and flashlights raised.

§ 

Elsewhere

Ness and Bobby searched another part of the warehouse for Catty.

§ 

Elsewhere

Samuel and Rufus searched another part of the warehouse for Catty.

§ 

Elsewhere

Ness and Bobby stopped when they heard something, turning to see a rat crawling away. Ness sighed.

§ 

Elsewhere

Rufus and Samuel continued to look for Catty, guns raised.

§ 

Elsewhere

Sam and Dean continued to look for Catty. Sam lowered his gun and flashlight, taking out his phone, scrolling down to Catty's name.

§ 

Elsewhere

Catty was standing alone, looking at her broken phone on the floor. She was suddenly in pain, holding her stomach, groaning, lowering to her knees.

§ 

Elsewhere

Bobby, Ness, Rufus and Samuel heard Catty groaning in pain, walking toward the sound. Catty was no longer in pain, holding a gun in her hand. Rufus and Samuel were aiming their guns at Catty.

"Catty, put the gun down," Bobby told her. Samuel ran closer, stopping some distance away, aiming his gun at Catty. Catty stood instantly, aiming her gun at Samuel. "Catty, put it down."

"You're the least of my worries right now, Bobby," Catty told him.

Sam and Dean walked closer.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey," Ness told them.

"Okay, both of you," Bobby told them.

"Both of us, my ass," Rufus told them.

"I'm not in the mood," Catty told them. "I just had a 12-inch... herpe crawl out of my ear."

"What?" Dean asked.

"You heard me," Catty told them. "It felt like it... crawled inside of inch of me, and this... worm thing slid out of my freaking ear and into that vent." She nodded toward the vent. "So you tell me what the hell's going on!"

"You killed Gwen," Samuel answered. "That's what's going on."

Catty processed, looking down. "We were just talking out in the hallway. That's the last thing I remember. That thing must have jumped me."

"So, we're talking about, like, a monster that gets in you?" Bobby asked.

"It's like a Khan worm on steroids," Catty told them.

"You mean, like a parasite, something that took over your body," Sam realized.

Catty nodded barely. "Worm crawls in you, worm crawls out."

"Monster possession?" Ness asked. "That's novel."

"Or that thing's still in you, and we can't trust a word that you're saying," Samuel told her.

"It's not!" Catty told him.

"Check your ear," Bobby told her.

"What do you mean, check my ear?" Catty asked. "Check my ear for what?" Rufus stuck his finger in her ear. "Hey! What? Why don't you buy me a drink first?"

"Second date," Rufus told her. He showed them the blue-gray goo on his finger. "Oh, yeah, we're goo positive."

"What does that mean?" Catty asked. They didn't answer. "What does that mean?"

"That means it was in you, all right," Rufus answered.

"Or it still is," Samuel told her.

"It's not in me!" Catty told him angrily in defense.

Bobby grabbed a bag from nearby. "Okay. Everybody, give up your guns."

"What?" Ness asked.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, think about this for a second, Bobby," Rufus told him. "Ness..."

"I'm thinking we don't know who is and who ain't got the damn Khan worm up inside their melon," Bobby told them. "Point is we don't know who it is. It could be any one of us. So the best we can do... is to make it that much harder for that thing to blow our fool heads off."

Bobby held open the bag, putting his gun inside. Sam, Dean, Ness, Rufus and Catty hesitantly put their guns in the bag.

Rufus looked at Samuel. "Are you waiting for a handwritten invite, Campbell?"

Samuel reluctantly put his gun in the bag.

§ 

Room

Everyone went back into the room, locking their weapons in a locker.

"Okay," Bobby told them. "We need some time to breathe, make a plan."

"A plan?" Ness repeated. "Based on?"

"I'm gonna make a few phone calls, see if anybody ever heard of anything like this," Bobby told them.

"Hmm," Ness hummed. "Ditto."

Bobby made a call. "Oh, balls, Allard. No, I told you that."

Ness made a call, hanging up. "Damn it."

Samuel was sitting at the table closest to the wall. Sam, Dean and Catty were sitting at the table a few feet away. Sam was sitting closest to Samuel. Dean was sitting at the longer side of the table between Sam and Catty. Catty sat across from Sam, furthest away from Samuel, her legs propped up on the table corner, glaring toward Samuel. Samuel stood, starting to walk away. Sam stood, blocking his way.

"Relax," Samuel told him. "Bathroom break. So unless you want to hold it for me..."

Samuel walked past Sam, out of the room, leaving. Catty watched him go through the windows in the door, lowering her feet to the floor, standing, looking at Sam and Dean. Dean stood. Sam, Dean and Catty walked out of the room, following Samuel. Rufus watched them go.

Bobby hung up. "Well, I got a dump truck full of bubkes."

"Nothing here, either," Ness told him. "You call Willie?"

"Of course," Bobby answered. "You think I'm an idjit?"

"How about Raj?" Ness asked.

"Wouldn't talk to me," Bobby told her.

"Okay, Plan B," Ness told him. "Let's just go and grab the thing."

"And then what, exactly, Ness?" Rufus asked.

"Well, we sit on our thumbs, or we go in guns blazing," Ness told them.

"You know the only thing worse than a genius?" Rufus asked. "A crazy genius."

Ness nodded sarcastically. "Thank you."

Rufus nodded sarcastically. "You're welcome. Just saying, Ness, not everyone is a crazy genius like Ness Singer. But I like majority of the insane Ness Singer plans. So I'm with you on this one."

They smirked.

§ 

Locker Room

Samuel walked through a locker room, into a T aisle, where one side of the intersection was wall, turning to see Dean standing in the way. He turned to see Sam standing behind him. He turned back in the direction he had come to see Catty walking closer, all of them trapping him.

"What?" Samuel asked.

"Nothing," Catty told him. "I'm just wondering how you sleep at night."

"Like a baby," Samuel told them. "Thanks for asking."

"You knew that Crowley sent the Djinn after us," Catty told him. "You sent Brigitta, the one who killed Brett, nearly killed Brett's family, to him. You fed us and Ness to him and to those Demons and Ghouls, screwed all of us, Cas and Ava over. Repeatedly."

"True," Samuel agreed. "But what am I gonna do about it now? Do I blame you for wanting to kill me? Of course not, Catty. What I did was... But I'm not apologizing. I did what I did. I don't cry over spilled blood."

"So, you really can just go on, like..." Sam trailed off.

"Just because you're Dr. Jekyll at the moment doesn't mean you can get all high and mighty," Samuel told him. "Don't forget, we spent a year together."

"Yeah, we did," Sam agreed. "We're blood. And you still sold me out."

"Trust me, what I did pales in comparison to what you did, and on more than one occasion," Samuel told him.

"All right, tell me what I did," Sam told him.

"No," Dean told him, going to stand between Samuel and Sam. "Sam, come on."

Catty looked at Samuel. "The only reason you're alive right now is because we're working a job. The minute we kill this thing... you're next."

"Okay, then," Samuel told them. "We'll just see."

They saw goo coming from Samuel's ear. Samuel drew his gun, trying to aim at them. Catty caught his arm, angling it up before he could shoot them, making the shot fire toward the ceiling. Samuel pushed Catty into Sam and Dean, making them stumble back, turning around, running away, leaving. Sam and Dean helped Catty regain balance, all of them running after Samuel.

§ 

Hallway

Rufus, Bobby and Ness ran toward Sam, Dean and Catty.

"I heard a shot," Bobby told them.

"Samuel!" Catty told them.

Sam, Dean and Catty continued to run in the way that Samuel had gone.

"I'm gonna be needing my gun back now," Rufus told them.

"You think?" Ness asked sarcastically.

"Yeah," Rufus answered.

Ness rolled her eyes.

§ 

Room

Bobby broke the lock on the locker holding their weapons.

"Hey, don't feel bad," Ness told him. "You know, it was a good plan, except for the part where a monster would definitely, definitely not give up all his weapons."

"Shut up," Bobby told her.

Sam, Dean and Catty walked in.

"We lost him," Catty told them.

"So, what's the plan?" Sam asked.

"We stick together," Ness answered. "We got to keep track of this thing, who it's in."

§  

Hallway

The group had their weapons, walking out of the room, searching for Samuel. Sam grabbed Dean, pulling him back. Dean, Bobby, Rufus, Ness and Catty pointed their guns at Sam.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa," Sam told them. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Hold on. Look."

Sam shone his flashlight down, revealing a wire line. They each followed the line with their flashlights toward the sign above the doorway, leaning over slightly to look between the two plates to see a bomb.

"Booby trap," Ness told them.

They stood straight, lowering their flashlights.

"I'll be damned," Bobby told them.

They stepped over the trap carefully, continuing on. Suddenly, a door slid closed behind Sam, cutting him off from the rest of them. Dean and Catty hit against the door, trying to get it open.

"Hey!" Catty called. "Hey!"

"Dean!" Sam called. "Catty! Ness?"

"Sam!" Dean told him. "Sammy! Damn it. Son of a bitch."

"Guys?" Sam asked.

"Sammy!" Catty told him.

"I'm gonna go around, okay?" Sam asked.

"All right," Catty told him. "Watch yourself."

"Yeah," Sam agreed.

Dean looked at Catty, Bobby, Rufus and Ness. "Come on."

They started to walk around.

§  

Elsewhere

Sam looked around, gun and flashlight raised. He found Samuel. "Don't move."

Samuel turned to face him. "Sam."

"Put your gun down," Sam told him.

"What you gonna do, son?" Samuel asked. "You're not gonna shoot me. You got your soul back. You gonna shoot your own family?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't go with the family thing," Sam told him. "Try again."

"Mary's still my daughter," Samuel told him, stepping closer.

Sam backed away. "I said don't move."

"You're still named after me," Samuel told him, stepping closer.

"I said don't move!" Sam told him.

"Appears to be our moment, Sam," Samuel told him. "You still want to know about your summer vacation? I'll tell you all about it. You're dying to know, huh?"

"Yeah, I am," Sam answered.

"Well, then, let's just put these down and talk," Samuel told him, stepping closer.

"Stop," Sam told him.

"It's all right, Sam," Samuel told him, stepping closer, aiming his gun at Sam.

Sam shot Samuel in the head, killing him, making him fall to the ground. He seemed shocked with what he did, stepping closer.

§  

The group ran toward Sam and Samuel.

"Sam!" Dean called. "Sam."

They saw Sam standing further in the room.

"Oh, thank God," Catty told him. She noticed Samuel's dead body on the floor, looking at Sam. "Drop the gun, Sammy."

Sam put his gun down. "It's me."

"Okay," Ness told him. "That's great, Sam. Just got to cuff you, uh, till we can be sure, okay? You understand, right?"

"It's in him," Sam told them, gesturing to Samuel.

"Are you sure?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah," Sam answered. "Yeah, I think."

"You see anything come out of him, after he dropped?" Ness asked.

Sam shook his head.

§  

Room

Samuel's body was on the table. Bobby and Rufus swabbed Samuel's ears.

"Tell me you got something," Catty told them.

"Nothing," Bobby answered.

"What?" Sam asked. "So—So you mean he wasn't a monster when I ganked him?"

"One way to find out," Rufus told them. "Bobby, Ness, you got a cranial saw in the car?"

"Of course," Bobby answered.

"I'll go with," Ness told him.

"You're not going alone," Dean told them.

"Oh, no, they won't," Rufus told them. "They won't. We will all go grab some tools and see about getting some power in this place." He looked from Sam to Dean to Catty. "And I want you and you and you to—Okay, I want you and you to watch him and him and the room—All right, if anything crawls out of anybody or anywhere in the room, somebody step on it."

"Yeah, don't worry," Catty told them. "Sam'll watch Samuel. Dean will watch Sam. I'll watch the room."

Rufus nodded. "Yeah. Right."

Ness, Rufus and Bobby walked out of the room, leaving.

Dean looked at Sam. "You did the right thing, you know."

"You mean you think I did, if it's in him and I'm me," Sam told them. "This thing's playing three-card monte with us."

"Well, I'm just gonna assume you're you," Dean told him.

"You want to take this off, then?" Sam asked, holding his bound wrists toward them.

"Not till we get that sucker out of his walnut," Dean answered.

"I don't know," Sam told them. "I mean, I barely remember him, and what I do remember... It's not good. And what he did to us... But—"

"There's a 'but'?" Catty asked skeptically.

"I mean, I just can't help but think..." Sam trailed off. "What would Mom say?"

"You know what I think Mom would say?" Dean asked. "She'd say just 'cause you're blood doesn't make you family. You got to earn that."

The lights came on. Ness, Rufus and Bobby walked in with the cranial saw.

"Well, all right," Rufus told them. "Let's play operation."

Ness looked at Sam, Dean and Catty. "You three want to take a breather?"

"We're good," Catty told them.

"We're about to crack open your grandpa's grapefruit," Rufus told them. "Ness, take them for a breather." Ness led Sam, Dean and Catty out of the room. Rufus looked at the frayed cable of the cranial saw. "What is this? Have you been dumpster diving again?"

"What?" Bobby asked. "It still works."

"Yeah, right," Rufus told him. "Hope so."

"Listen, Rufus, I've been thinking," Bobby told him.

"Yeah, well, wonders never cease," Rufus told him, plugging the saw in.

"Yeah, s--shut up a minute," Bobby told him. "I'm trying to say something. It was my fault. Omaha."

"No," Rufus told him. "No, it wasn't."

"No, I should--I should have listened to you," Bobby told him.

"Well, hey, that's categorical, Bobby," Rufus told him.

"I--Let--let me just get this out," Bobby told him.

"Bobby, we've had this conversation already, okay?" Rufus asked.

"No, we haven't," Bobby told him. "I never said I'm sorry, Rufus. I--You lost her because of me, and I--"

"Bobby, I said we've had this conversation already," Rufus told him. "And you could blabber all day... and it wouldn't change a thing, Bobby. I will never forgive you for what happened. You got that? Never. So change the subject, Bob." Bobby looked down as if he had expected this response, guilty. They began sawing Samuel's head. Samuel opened his eyes. Rufus and Bobby backed away. Samuel sat up, pushing Rufus and Bobby into either of the walls, making them fall to the floor, standing. "Ness! Ness!"

§  

Hallway

Ness, Sam, Dean and Catty heard the fighting, hearing the echoes of Rufus calling Ness' name.

§  

Room

Samuel pushed over chairs, tipping over a table, making it fall.

§  

Hallway

Ness, Sam, Dean and Catty heard this, exchanging a look, running back toward the room.

§  

Room

Samuel kicked off a leg of the table, wedging it through the door handles to keep the doors closed. Ness, Sam, Dean and Catty ran closer, seeing this. Rufus punched Samuel in the face twice. Samuel punched Rufus, making him back away.

§  

Hallway

Catty and Dean tried to kick the doors open.

"Ness," Sam told her.

Ness cut the plastic handcuffs off of Sam's wrists.

§  

Room

Samuel punched Rufus, making him fall into the lockers, falling unconscious.

§  

Hallway

Ness, Sam, Dean and Catty were trying to kick the doors in.

§  

Room

Bobby punched Samuel in the face, grabbing his arm, pushing him against the frayed cable in a nearby outlet, electrocuting him. Samuel's violent shaking kicked Bobby into the support beam behind him. The Khan worm left Samuel's ear, sliding away, hidden. Samuel's body fell to the floor, dead.

§  

Hallway

Ness, Sam, Dean and Catty exchanged a look, kicking in the door one more time to break the leg that was holding it closed, the doors bursting open, walking inside.

§  

Room

Ness and Dean walked toward Bobby. Sam and Catty walked toward Rufus.

"Dad, you okay?" Ness asked.

"Rufus," Sam told him. "Rufus."

"Rufus," Catty told him.

Ness knelt next to Bobby. "Hey, you all right?"

Sam shook Rufus. "Wake up."

Rufus started to stir. Ness and Dean helped Bobby stand.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey," Ness told him. "It's all right. I got you. Come on."

Sam and Catty helped Rufus stand.

"Come on," Dean told them.

"This can't be my afterlife, 'cause the five of you are here," Rufus told them. "What happened?"

"Well, when we left, he was dead on the table," Sam told him, gesturing to Samuel's body.

"Yeah, till he wasn't," Bobby told them.

"So how did he get double dead?" Rufus asked.

Catty gestured to the outlet and frayed wire. "Bobby threw him against that. I guess it was a live wire. It shorted, and he went ape. Then that thing crawled out of his ear."

"At least we know what tickles it," Bobby told them. "Electricity."

"Yeah," Sam agreed. "Now, the question is, 'Where'd it go?' You see it?"

"No," Dean answered. He looked from Bobby to Rufus. "You two were down for the count."

"Yeah," Ness agreed. "Well, either it bailed, or it's in either one of you."

Rufus looked at Ness, Dean, Sam and Catty. "Or, it's in one of you."

"No, we were awake," Dean told them.

"Did you have eyes on each other?" Rufus asked.

"Yes," Ness answered.

"100% of the times?" Rufus asked.

"Define '100'," Ness told him.

"Like I said," Rufus told them.

"All right, how about, uh, check for goo, right?" Sam asked. All of them stuck their fingers in their ears, checking them for goo, but none of them had any. "Nothing."

"It might just be gone," Bobby told them.

"No," Ness told them. "It might have wised up and covered its trail." She sighed. "All right, let's settle this... 100%."

"How?" Dean asked.

Ness looked at them hesitantly.

§  

Later

Ness stripped the cable.

Dean plugged it in. "You're live."

Ness nodded. "Okay." She held the cable against a metal chair, making it spark with electricity. "All right." She held it against Samuel's body, making the cable spark with electricity against his skin. Nothing happened. "Yeah."

Ness pulled the wire away.

"Okay," Rufus told them. "I'm not a doctor, but I'm gonna go ahead and call this one."

"Yeah," Sam agreed. "All right, who wants to go first?"

Dean looked at Ness and Catty. "Ladies first."

Catty gave Dean a look, rolling her eyes, sighing, looking at Ness. "Come on."

Catty took her jacket off.

"You sure?" Ness asked.

"Hurry up before I start thinking—" Catty started. Ness held the cable against her arm, making it spark with electricity against her skin, making her groan in pain, taking the cable away, leaving an electrical burn scar. Catty breathed heavily, calming down, looking at Ness. "Next lady up."

Dean took the cable from Ness, holding it against her arm, making it spark with electricity against her skin, making her groan in pain, taking the cable away, leaving an electrical burn scar.

Ness breathed heavily, calming down. "Son of a bitch." She looked at Dean, offering to do it for him. "Here, you want me to--"

Dean held the cable against his own arm, making it spark with electricity against his skin, making himself groan in pain, taking the cable away, leaving an electrical burn scar, breathing heavily, calming down. "Whew. Awesome."

Sam gestured for Dean to hurry up. "Let's go."

Dean held the cable against Sam's arm, making it spark with electricity against his skin, making him groan in pain, taking the cable away, leaving an electrical burn scar. Sam breathed heavily, calming down. Dean turned to Bobby and Rufus.

"Uh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa," Rufus told them. "Uh, no I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"No passes, Rufus," Dean told him. "Come on."

"I got a damn pacemaker," Rufus told them.

"Well, you better hope it's a good one," Dean told him.

"Since when do you got a pacemaker?" Bobby asked.

"Since Bush Jr., term one," Rufus answered. "I'm down three toes, too, FYI." He looked at Dean. "All right, come on. Just make it quick." Dean held the cable against Rufus' arm, making it spark with electricity against his skin, making him groan in pain, taking the cable away, leaving an electrical burn scar. Rufus breathed heavily, trying to calm down. "God! God! Damn it! Damn it!"

"You okay?" Ness asked.

"No, I'm not okay, Ness," Rufus answered. "Give me that."

Rufus took the cable from Dean, turning to Bobby.

Bobby moved, fidgeted nervously. "Okay. All right, my turn. Well, it ain't inside me, so go right ahead."

"All right, then, just stand still, Bobby," Rufus told him.

"Okay, sure," Bobby told him.

"I'll make this quick," Rufus told him.

"No problem," Bobby told him.

"All right?" Rufus asked. "Let's do this."

Rufus raised the cable toward Bobby.

Bobby took a step back. "Okay, uh, just a second, Rufus."

"Just a second nothing, whatever you are," Rufus told him.

"I'm Bobby," Bobby told him.

"Bobby, my ass," Rufus told him.

Bobby took a knife out from behind his back, stabbing Rufus in the chest.

"Dad!" Ness told him. Bobby took the knife out of his chest. Rufus fell back. Ness caught Rufus' dying body, lowering him to the floor. "Rufus."

§  

Sam, Catty, Dean and Ness surrounded Bobby. Bobby reached toward the cable, unplugging it.

"Bobby, there are four of us and one of you," Sam told him.

Bobby tried to stab Sam. Sam caught his arm. Dean grabbed his other arm, helping Sam restrain him. Bobby tried to throw them off. Ness helped them restrain Bobby. Catty punched Bobby in the face hard enough to make him fall unconscious.

§  

Later

Bobby was tied to a chair with duct tape. He woke up, looking around.

"Well, hey, there, you little herpe," Catty told him, holding the cable against Bobby's neck, making it spark with electricity against his skin, making him groan in pain, taking the cable away, leaving an electrical burn scar.

"Why do you keep talking about herpes?" Sam asked.

Catty looked at Ness, Sam and Dean. "What? I don't. Shut up." They looked at Catty in confusion. "Shut up." Catty looked at Bobby. "Now, don't you even think about shagging ass out of here, 'cause we got every crack in this room sealed. So get comfy."

Bobby's voice was Demonic. "I am comfy. It's nice in here. And you love this guy, don't you?" He looked at Ness. "He's your daddy. You really want to kill me and take him with me? Haven't you lost enough pals today?"

"We'll do what we have to do," Ness told him. "And we got some questions for you, so you can either play ball, or we could fry up a little shrimp on the Barbie."

Bobby smirked. "Ask. Been waiting for you to ask."

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?" Ness asked.

"It means I got nothing to hide," Bobby answered.

"What are you?" Sam asked.

"You haven't got a name for me yet," Bobby told them. "I'm new around here. Eve cooked me up herself." He looked around the room, as if he was looking around the world. "She's got something cooking up everywhere. Some are closer to you than you think."

Bobby looked at Catty. Catty looked at Bobby in confusion, holding the cable to his neck, making it spark with electricity against his skin, making him groan in pain, taking the cable away, leaving an electrical burn scar.

"Who is she, this Eve bitch?" Ness asked.

"The Mother of all of us, and the end of all of you," Bobby answered. "By the time she's done, there'll be more creatures than Humans. You'll live in pens. We'll serve up your young and call it veal."

"And how exactly do you think you're gonna accomplish that?" Catty asked.

"She's creating a creature of more than one species," Bobby answered. "She's creating one of all trades. But she needs a little help. This thing can tip the scale either way. It can turn the world to darkness and blood or save it and bring it peace."

"That sounds interesting," Catty told him sarcastically.

"And what's your deal in all of this?" Ness asked. "I mean, how's jumping a few truckers gonna help?"

"You think I'm here to mess with a couple of Cannery workers?" Bobby asked. "We led you here."

"Why?" Sam asked.

"She has a message for you," Bobby answered.

"Oh, yeah?" Dean asked. "What's that?"

"You're only alive because she thinks you can be useful," Bobby told them. "Soon as that changes... You're all gonna die. She's pissed. She's here. And it's gonna be nothing but pain for you from here on in."

"Well, here's my response," Catty told him, holding the cable to Bobby's neck, making it spark with electricity against his skin, making him groan in pain, holding it there.

"Catty," Ness told her. "Catty! How much more do you think he can take?"

Catty took the cable away, leaving an electrical burn scar.

"You can't kill me," Bobby told them. "Not without taking him with me."

"Well... we'll just have to do what Bobby would want us to do," Dean told him. Sam wrapped Bobby's mouth and ears closed with duct tape. "No way out now, slug-o."

Ness took a deep, steadying breath. "Dad, hang on in there." Catty held the cable to Bobby's neck, making it spark with electricity against his skin, making him groan in pain, holding it there. Black ooze started to stream out of his nose, over the tape. Ness had to turn away in panic, closing her eyes. Dean held her reassuringly. Bobby sagged forward, seemingly unconscious. Catty took the cable away. Ness turned back to them. "Dad? Is he, uh..." She walked closer to Bobby. "Hey, hey." She started to peel off the duct tape. The Khan worm fell out, dead. "Whoa. Dad. Dad, hey." She felt for a pulse, starting to panic. "He's not breathing. Dad!"

§

Day Four

Morning - Cemetery

Sam, Ness, Dean and Catty were standing in a cemetery, at a fresh grave, looking at it sadly. Bobby walked closer with a bottle of alcohol, standing on the other side of Sam, looking at Rufus' grave in guilt.

"I got to say, I never figured Rufus for the religious type," Dean told them.

"Well, he didn't exactly keep kosher," Bobby told them. "He always used to pull the old 'Can't work on the Sabbath' card whenever we had to bury a body. You know, I—I was just a job. I was Joe Mechanic. Then my wife got possessed... went nuts on me. Tried to kill Ness. Tried to make me watch as she started to skin Nessie... So I stabbed her, and that didn't stop her. Next thing I knew, this guy comes busting in, soaks her with Holy Water, and sends that Demon straight to Hell so fast. I'd have gone away for killing her. Would've lost Nessie. But... Rufus cleaned up everything. Taught me and Ness a thing or two about... what's really out there. Pretty soon, we were riding together." He looked at Sam, Dean and Catty. "Worked like that for years, kind of like you three knuckleheads."  

"So, what happened?" Catty asked.

"It was Omaha," Bobby told them. "It was my fault. And he never let it go."

"Well, he should have," Ness told him.

"You don't know what I did, Ness," Bobby told her.

"Doesn't matter," Ness told him.

"What do you mean, it doesn't—" Bobby started.

"I mean, at the end of the day, you two are family," Ness told him. "Life's short, and ours are shorter than most. We're gonna spend it wringing our hands? Something's gonna get us eventually, and when my guts get ripped out, just so you guys know, we're good. Blanket apology for all the crap that anybody's done all the way around."

"Some of us pulled a lot of crap, Ness," Sam told her.

"Well, clean slate," Ness told them, sighing.

Catty slowly nodded. "Okay."

Bobby took out a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue, Rufus' favorite drink, opening it, pouring some on the grave. He hesitated, raising the bottle, taking a drink himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.6K 41
I felt sick to my stomach, nerves overcoming me at the thought of seeing him again after all these years. I know he's going to be angry, furious in f...
14.6K 405 9
Ness Singer is getting ready for the war that is still left to come. Dean Winchester is back from Hell, and he's brought back by Angels to help their...
39.3K 974 17
"Your precious princess is dead. Long live the queen." ~°~ To save the world from the literal Biblical Apocalypse, Hunters Dean and Sam Winchester ha...
8.8K 486 28
"𝙇𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝟲𝟳 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙫𝙮 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙖, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩. 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮...