Crush On Mr. Bad Boy [Unedite...

By LiLLyCoOLeSt1

[VERSION WITH EXTRA CHAPTERS OUT ON AMAZON!!!] [This Wattpad Version is the Unedited first draft.] Having a c... More

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy [UNEDITED] Copyright © Lilly Purdon.
Chapter 1 Nerd
Chapter 2 Loser With A Capital 'L'
Chapter 3 A Walking Joke
Chapter 4 Changes
Chapter 5 Half Nude
Chapter 6 Jaxon's Neighbor
Chapter 7 Make Me
Chapter 8 Brand New Me
Chapter 9 A Night to Remember [Part 1]
Chapter 10 A Night To Remember [Part 2]
Chapter 11 Reality
Chapter 12 Worst Monday Ever (?!)
Chapter 13 Dustin
Chapter 14 Powerless
Chapter 15 Discipline Referral [Day 1]
Chapter 16 Suspicious
Chapter 17 Discipline Referral [Day 2]
Chapter 18 Dramatic
Chapter 19 Fight
Chapter 20 Kasay's Way
Chapter 21 Crazy Party [Part 1]
Chapter 22 Crazy Party [Part 2]
Chapter 23 Hangover
Chapter 24 Skipping School [Part 1]
Chapter 25 Skipping School [Part 2]
Chapter 26 Skipping School [Part 3]
Chapter 27 Skipping School [Part 4]
Chapter 29 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 2]
Chapter 30 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 3]
Chapter 31 Revenge Is Served Sweet [Part 1]
Chapter 32 Revenge Is Served Sweet [Part 2]
Chapter 33 Tequila And Fireflies
Chapter 34 No Tears
Chapter 35 Snapping Point
Chapter 36 Sob Story
Chapter 37 Everyone's Invited
Chapter 38 Before The Climax
Chapter 39 Screw Everyone
Chapter 40 All We Need
Chapter 41 Happily Ever After
[Continuation Of Chapter 22]

Chapter 28 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 1]

525K 15.6K 4.3K
By LiLLyCoOLeSt1

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 28 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 1]

"So what's the plan?" I asked Axel as we walked out of the electronics store. Axel had convinced the clerk that we wanted a high quality camera that was unnoticeable to make a porno. Creative much? And when I got mad at him his excuse was 'So they won't get suspicious'.

"Be patient Princess." Axel replied walking over to his motorcycle. "Hold this?" he passed me the bag with the video camera. I grabbed the bag from him.

"Can't you at least give me a hint of what we're going to do?"

He shook his head. "Just be patient Cinderella, you'll know soon enough."

~*~

We sped into the gigantic driveway of his mansion before he slowed down and stopped. He didn't bother parking his 'baby' in his garage. He snatched the bag with the camera from me and motioned for me to follow him.

I got up from the motorcycle quickly and followed him into his mansion like a lost puppy. Surprisingly the whole mansion was clean, considering there was a huge party here last night. "How'd you get it so clean?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Maids."

"But there weren't any maids here last night from what I remember." I scratched the back of my head.

He spun around quickly, making me walk right into him. My nose hit his hard rock chest. I looked up to meet his amazing emerald green eyes.

"You were here last night?" he cocked an eyebrow at me.

"No." I lied quickly.

He smirked down at me before cocking his head to the side. I felt like a deer caught in headlights. "There's no point in lying Princess."

"I'm not lying." I lied again.

"And I'm not as stupid as you think I am." he retorted.

"I don't think you're stupid."

"Obviously, you think I am." his eyes narrowed at me.

"Fine, I was here last night." I confessed avoiding his eye contact. "Happy?"

He nodded and smirked before turning around and going up the staircase. I just stood there staring at him walking away dumbfounded. "You coming?" he asked without turning around to face me.

"Yeah." I replied running after him.

After climbing up a bunch of stairs, Axel finally stopped in front of a dark door with a sign that read 'Do Not Disturbe'. He put his hand on door handle before twisting it opening the door. He stepped aside and gestured for me to go in first.

I observed the room as I walked in slowly. Dark brown wallpaper decorated the room and all the furniture in the room was hard wood. There was a large office desk beside some shelves and two chairs in front of the desk.

I stood there awkwardly just staring at different pieces of furniture in the room as Axel walked to one of the bookshelves and started setting up the camera we got earlier. He turned to me and handed me a cord.

"Hook this to the camera and into the closest socket while I go set up my laptop." he said before walking out of the room.

I nodded and got to work. I hooked the cord to the camera and plugged it into a socket right behind the bookshelf. I walked over to the large desk and looked at some of the picture frames on my desk. Most pictures were of an older balding man with a large beard with an older female version of Axel.

"You done?" Axel asked walking into the room.

I turned around so that I was facing him then nodded. He set his shiny black laptop on his step dad's desk before plugging another cable into the camera and hooking it to his laptop. He started installing something on his laptop.

5% downloading...

We both stared at the screen with our fingers crossed behind our backs. If this didn't work, I would be grounded for a year. I kind of had an idea of what he was planning to do, but I was still not completely sure.

Both our heads snapped up when we heard voices from the other side of the door. We both turned and stared at each other with worried expressions.

"Okay, here's the plan. I'll distract him from here as long as I can, you just make sure it completes the loading process and when it's done meet me by my bike." he said frantically.

"I thought you said she wasn't a bike." I teased.

He smirked before shaking his head. "You never fail to make me-"

He got interrupted from the door knob twisting. "Shit." he muttered before he got up and sprinted for the door. Axel left to room to confront his step dad. I grabbed the laptop from the table and set it carefully on the carpeted floor before looking back at the screen.

15% downloading...

I glared at the laptop screen. Couldn't it load any faster? And it was seriously getting hot in here. A bead of sweat rolled down my forehead.

"Axel Storm Spencer! Step away from my office door right this instance!" a deep voice yelled from the other side of the door.

---Axel's P.O.V---

"Axel Storm Spencer! Step away from my office door right this instance!" my asshole step dad in front of me yelled at me.

"Eager much?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

For some reason I just loved getting on his nerves. I liked to see him on the edge and I would push him as far as I could to see if he would ever attempt to throw a punch at me again.

"What do you want?" my step dad glared at me. "Money? I just transferred $50,000 in your account yesterday."

I shook my head before laughing humorously. "You know what I want."

He kept his glare on me. "I'm not sure what you want this time, Axel."

"I want you to leave my mom the f*ck alone." I growled.

"Well, that's one thing I can't give you." Satan smirked at me. "Open your eyes and see child, your mother is in love with me and you can do nothing about it."

I growled at him while clenching my fists to my sides.

"I wouldn't attempt to hit me again if I were you. You don't want me calling the cops on you again, would you?" he laughed.

He's just trying to get under your skin.

"Motherf*cker!" I yelled angrily.

"Now, now, that isn't how you show respect to your father."

"You are not my father." I glared at him.

His face was going to be my new favorite punching bag if he didn't shut up..

"Oh, but I am. Accept that kid."

I chuckled humorously before shaking my head at him. "What does my mom even see in you?"

"Obviously everything she didn't see in your biological father."

"Yeah, like a p*ssy."

"Go to hell!" he growled.

"You're coming with me though." I folded my arms across my chest and smirked at him.

"You ungrateful little b*sterd! I'll cut off all your credit cards-"

"Not so fast old man." I held up my index finger. "You wouldn't want to do that."

"Why not?" he asked, his eyes narrowed in slits.

"Because you can't risk me spilling."

~*~

---Rosie's P.O.V---

How long does it take programs to install?! I wiped some more sweat off my forehead before glancing back at the screen.

63% downloading...

The yelling from outside was suddenly replaced by angry footsteps and the door slamming open.

"You should be grateful I actually gave your mother a second glance!" his step father yelled.

"You have no right to say that!" Axel yelled back.

"No man would ever take your mother seriously! Your mother did have quite a reputation for being a blow que-"

Axel's father was interrupted from finishing his sentence. I heard a loud crack before everything went silent. My eyes widened in fear. I really didn't want to peek from behind this desk and found out what that was.

"You broke my nose you little sh*t!" the old man groaned.

I squeezed my eyes shut and covered my ears with my hands. I hated violence, I just couldn't stand it! I couldn't stand seeing blood, bruises or anything or anything of that sort. I could just imagine Axel's stone cold emerald green eyes glaring down at his step father.

The image gave me shivers to the bone. I hated to emotionless Axel. He showed no emotion and was heartless. He didn't care about anything and didn't give a damn about the whole world, all he wanted to do was hurt or kill.

After what seemed like an hour but probably was about 5 minutes, I slowly opened my eyes and uncovered my ears. The first thing I saw was the computer screen.

92% downloading...

I took in a deep breath and peeked from behind the desk. Axel's step dad got up from the floor slowly while wiping the blood off his nose with the back of his hand. He limped over to the table I was hiding behind.

I bit my lip and crossed my fingers hoping that he wouldn't see me. He snatched his phone off his desk and dialed a number. It rang once before the person on the other line answered.

"Hello?" an annoying perky voice answered.

My eyes widened when realization hit me. Cleo?

"Hello darling, are you free?"

Darling?! Who does he think he is?!

"Of course babe, why wouldn't I be?" my step mother replied in a flirty tone.

Babe?!

"Good, then see you in 10."

"See you honey."

Then the call ended. The call left me feeling confused and betrayed. Why were they talking to each other like that? It was obvious that they had a little affair going on, but my step mother with Axel's step dad?! That was just a no-no.

Axel's step father placed his cellphone back on his desk and slowly made his way to sit behind his desk where I was hiding. Oh god, this was not going to be pretty!

--Axel's P.O.V---

What was taking her so long? I bought her enough time to download the whole disk, stop by the bathroom on the way and come out here. But still, she wasn't here yet. I leaned against my baby. Maybe I should'vebought her a little more time.

That girl has never failed to surprise me yet. I sighed and picked up a rock from the ground and aimed at my step dad's office window.Of course with my great aim, I missed it by a foot or two. I huffed and grabbed another rock on the ground before aiming it for the window.

Karma was on my side this time, the rock crashed through the window and landed on something or someone with a thud. Oops. A few minutes later Rosaline came running out of the house like freaking ninja or something.

"You asshole!" she yelled at me running towards me with my laptop in one hand and a cable in the other. 

I put both my hands up in the air in surrender and backed away from her.

"Did you throw the rock into that window?!" she asked, her eyes narrowed in slits.

Even though she was short, she sure knew how to intimidate people. I nodded slowly with both my eyebrows raised up. She set the laptop on the ground slowly before taking in a deep breath.

"You threw a rock!" she yelled angrily.

"So?" I shrugged.

"You threw a rock at a window!"

"So?"

"Look at that poor window!"

I glanced at the broken window, then looked back at her and shrugged.

"Do you have no conscience?!" she screamed.

I flinched at her high pitched scream. No one could imagine how much power such a small girl could have in her.

"What's wrong with throwing a rock at a window?" I asked.

"You could've hurt someone!"

"But I didn't."

"Actually, you did."

"Who?"

"The window."

She has some serious issues.

"The window isn't a living thing." 

"It still has feelings!"

"How do you know?" I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Because I've talked to it."

"You talked to a window?"

"No, a wall." she said sarcastically. "Windows have feelings, they get mad when people throw rocks at them and can get revenge sometimes."

She was really acting strange it was almost like she was on some kind of drug or something.. 

"Are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

She shook her head before wiping some sweat away from her forehead. "I'm perfectly fine Prince Charming."

"Prince Charming?"

"Sometimes you act like a total jerk while other times you act like you care when you probably don't!" she said bitterly.

My eyes widened a little from her sudden outburst.

"I'm sorry, whatever I did, I'm sorry." I apologized.

Why was I even apologizing? I had no idea why. But she looked kind of cute when she's angry.. She huffed and covered her eyes with her hands.

"Why do you have to be so cute? I can't stay mad when you're looking that cute!" she whined.

Did that girl seriously say I look cute? I've been called hot and sexy before, but I've never been called cute. A bead of sweat rolled down her forehead. It wasn't even that warm out here, how could she be sweating?

I slowly reached over and felt her forehead. Her forehead was burning hot like a pavement on a hot summer day.

"You've got a fever." I told her gently.

"No I don't."

"You've got to get some rest."

"I already slept last night."

"Obviously not enough."

She uncovered her eyes and rolled her eyes at me. "Whatever." she grumbled.

No wonder she seemed to not be thinking straight, she had a fever!

"Now check your laptop, that program took so long to install." she shook her head.

I pulled my hand away from her forehead and picked up the laptop from the ground before switching it on. Everything was set, the program was installed, Cleo was on her way and my step dad had a bloody nose.

"Did my step dad call your step mother up here?"

She nodded in reply.

"Good. I'm taking you home." I turned off my laptop and lifted up the compartment in my baby before sliding my laptop in.

"No your not, we can't risk it. What if she decides to turn around and come home?"

"What if she doesn't?"

"But I'm saying what if she does?"

"And I'm saying what if she doesn't?"

She groaned in annoyance. "Your impossible."

"Impossibly sexy?"

"Sometimes." she mumbled.

"What was that?" I smirked at her.

"Nothing.."

"Whatever you say Princess, but I'm taking you home and there's no way you can talk me out of it."

"But-"

I put my index finger on her lips to stop her from talking, "Don't even waste your breath Flower."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Whatever Mr. Bad Boy."

~*~

Hey guys! Sorry for the slow update/the short chapter! :( I've been really sick over the past 4 days and I guess the cold kind of got my some writers block:( Ik this chapter is really boring but plz bear with me! I'll make it up to you next time! And don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FAN/FOLLOW!!:D

And you guys are the best readers ever!(,': Thanks for being so patient and understanding<3

Ps. Plz go check out my new book 'How To Blackmail A Bad Boy'!(:

~Lilly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 2.3K 12
(WARNING- Lots of mistakes. Read at your own risk) It was their wedding night. She was waiting for him in his room, no now 'their' room. Finally, he...
54.1K 839 38
Warning this book will deal with mental, physical and emotional issues and abuse so if you have a problem reading it then Don't read. "I told you tha...
4M 195K 38
***EDITED AND REVISED VERSION IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON IN PAPERBACK AND KINDLE*** "You wrote my name wrong" "You said it's Rider" "It's Ryder with a Y"...
313K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...