Prince with Benefits

By gabycabezut

**Unedited, messy & with lots of mistakes. But you will still swoon if you give it a chance lol (but you've b... More

Prince with benefits
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two Part One
Chapter Twenty-Two Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six (part one)
Chapter Twenty-Six (part two)
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six Part One
Chapter Thirty-Six part two
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Epilogue
A Prince's Point of View
Getting Hitched
Expecting the Unexpected...
Bonus Chapter - Brought to you by H&M
New books + Audiobook teaser!
New Story Alert! Of Darkness & Light

Chapter Thirty-two

1.4M 37.1K 4.5K
By gabycabezut

Thanks for the awesome banner Jami1012 :) Loved it!

"Do I really have to wear this?"

Kate rolled her eyes for the billionth time in the last hour. She grabbed the weird little thing and kept brushing my hair. After what seemed like an hour, but were about ten minutes, she pulled half of my hair up in an edgy side pullback. One part of my hair was up and the rest was completely straight. She looked at her artwork and nodded smiling. She then proceeded to pin a small yet futuristic looking kind of hat. Before the thing could indefinitely be implanted on the top of my head, I grabbed her hand.

"Seriously?!" My eyes were pleading at her as she rolled her eyes one more time.

"Do you want me to go over it again?" She asked not really patiently this time.

I scowled at her reflection at the mirror.

On top of going to the Buckingham Palace, in heels, I'd like to stress out, I had to put a weird kind of hat on top of my head. According to Kate, it was an English tradition that couldn't be messed up with. Since the party was still on daylight, every female must, she stressed more than once, wear a stupid thing on the top of their heads.

My eyes examined the weird thing. It was small and had some white and black leathers, as well as some weird straps. It was so small, that I couldn't call it a hat. It wouldn't keep me from the sun.

It would just make me look weird.

"That's it." Kate huffed impatiently. "I'm calling your mom over." Her green eyes glared at me. I pretty much ignored them and gazed at the top of her head. Her small hat was more conservative than mine. A small blue veil dropped to her forehead, barely covering one of her eyes.

"Why is my hat so" I gestured with my hands, "weird?"

"Because" she sighed, "you are important, Emily. You should stand out."

"Says who?" I retorted.

"I do." She grabbed the hat again, "now shut up."

I stiffened as she carefully placed the thing on my head. I scowled at the stupid thing.

Kate smiled, "you look lovely, Em."

I redirected my glare to her. But she did look excited, so my eyes softened.

Hesitantly, I added, "Thanks, I guess."

"You're welcome." She clapped her hand excited, "I'm going to call Sarah to take us some pictures!" With that, she left the room in a hurry.

I turned to look at my reflection again. I did look pretty. I wasn't conceited, but Kate was really good with make-up. Yet, she let me looking like myself, just a little bit stylish. I sighed as I stood up.

You can do it, Em...

The only really good thing is that I was missing Scott like an idiot. It seemed forever since we met. I couldn't keep him out of my mind and I kept smiling goofily every time I thought about him.

Mom's voice down the hall made my smile wider. She appeared a few seconds after. Her green eyes were watery and she clasped a hand on her mouth.

"You look stunning, sweetie..."

"Thank you, Mom." I shifted on my feet uncomfortably from all the sudden attention.

"I did a great job, didn't I?" Kate asked from behind really proud of herself.

"Scott is going to be absolutely impressed" Mom added.

My cheeks flushed as I mumbled, "just take the picture, Mom..."

They both chuckled at the same time. "Let's go downstairs" Kate said.

"Lovely hat, Em" Mom added while we stepped down.

I blushed crimson, "Kate gave it to me. Apparently, I can't go without one."

Mom nodded.

Great.

Well, I couldn't take the thing out now, so I better get used to it...

As soon as my feet touched the last step, the bell rang. Kate turned to look at me beaming as well as Mom. My mouth felt completely dry and my eyes must have been really wide. I was frozen on the spot. Kate realized this and rolled her eyes again before opening the door.

Seriously, one of these days, she would permanently damage her eyes from rolling them so much.

Sean appeared on the other side of the door and after looking at me for a second, he smiled at me. He was, as usually, dressed in a black suit with a white shirt. He had the little thingy over his ear and took a step aside to let Scott pass through.

The time seemed to stop.

As cheesy as it may sound, it did feel like that...

Oh my God...

I held my breath.

He looked absolutely and amazingly gorgeous.

He was wearing a black suit with a dark grey shirt. His collar was unbuttoned. His hair was a little bit shorter and was styled messily as usual. His dark  eyes were staring at me intensely.

God, I missed him...

"Love the hat." His voice was dark and seductive.

It took me a minute to respond to him. I didn't know if he was teasing me or complementing me. One thing was for sure. His smirk was wide and he watched me amused.

Everything and everyone was forgotten.

I smiled at him as I narrowed my eyes at him, pretending to glare at him. Obviously it didn't work at all. My smile was too wide and goofy to actually turn into a teasing scowl.

I really didn't mind, though. I was just extremely happy that he was here.

Scott stepped forward and his arms encircled me. His minty breath was a little ragged and he pressed his forehead to mine.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you..." he whispered.

My heart leaped in my chest and I was really glad that I wasn't the only one to feel like shit all week.

"Guys" Kate's voice was a bit embarrassed, "you have company..."

Scott's eyes bored into mine as a sexy crookedly smile played on his lips. "I tend to forget that" He was still looking at me. A second later, he turned to my mom and greeted her.

She was watching us completely amused. Her eyes travelled behind me and a small blush crept on her cheeks.

Huh.

Mom and Sean?

Could there be something?

I couldn't actually ponder on that thought since after Scott greeted Mom, she asked for a few pictures. He looked around the new house approvingly and smiled my way. He looked kind of proud of me. And I have to say that I was proud of myself.

Last week the house was empty and cold. Today, it looked full of life in a minimalist kind of way. It looked clean, yet stylish.

Mom snapped some pictures as well as Sean, so she could be on them, too. Scott intertwined our hands and didn't let go of me at all. I was glad, though. I needed him close to me. My stomach was revolving with all the panicky thoughts I had on my mind.

What if at the end of the day, Kate's theories proved to be accurate?!

Not the one about falling in love with Mark. That one was as improbable as hell freezing over.

I knew I was pretty much falling in love with Scott...

Scratch that.

I was absolutely and utterly in love with him.

So much, it was scary...

 I still wanted to be with him without the paparazzi around. Or the judgmental stares of everyone around us. I kind of wanted to keep us in this precious and fragile bubble for a little more time...

But I guess things were about to change.

We got inside the huge black land rover parked in front of us. Kate opted to ride shut gun with Sean, giving us a little bit of space on the back.

As soon as we seated, Scott squeezed my hand gently, "everything is going to be fine, Em."

"Can you tell how freaked out I am?" I asked embarrassed.

His lips tugged up in a half smile-half smirk, "your sweaty hand is proof enough."

Blushing, I tried to pull away my hand, but he grabbed it with his other hand. Rolling his eyes, he trailed "I'm joking..."

"Ha-Ha" I mocked. "Not funny."

His smile widened and he shrugged.

"Seriously, though..." his chocolate eyes bored into mine, "I have to take advantage of this right now..." he showed me our intertwined hands.

I looked at him, "What do you mean?"

He sighed. Cupping my chin with his other hand, he whispered, rather huskily, "as much as I want to show you off as my girlfriend, I know you're freaking out about it" he ran his thumb on my lips as his eyes darkened, "so let's take things slow...on public of course" he finished with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I opened my mouth to say something, but before any sound could leave my lips, he had already closed the small gap between us crashing his lips into me.

Tingles and sparks played on my skin. Butterflies revolved on my stomach. Warmness surrounded me as I wrapped both my hands on the back of his neck and tried to pull him even closer to me.

God, I missed him so much...

Pulling apart, a little bit breathless I shook my head smiling, "Scott, I think I'm kind of addicted to you..."

His lips tugged up on a wide smile, "Good" he caressed my cheek, "because I'm not going anywhere."

Really? I wanted to ask. I refrained myself because I didn't want to sound needy or clingy or desperate. Not that I was either of that. I hoped.

I realized now that whatever happened with Sam was a mere crush or infatuation or whatever you want to call it. It wasn't as deep as how I felt for Scott.

Again, it was absolutely scary.

If I was in pain after breaking up with Sam, I couldn't possibly imagine how much I could hurt if something happened between me and Scott...

I cuddled even closer to him as he rubbed my arm. I kind of needed his comfort after having such encouraging thoughts.

God, I wasn't kidding when I said I was addicted to him...

"Am I clingy?" I asked a bit freaked out. Right now, it seemed so.

Scott's chest vibrated as he chuckled, "what gave you that idea?"

I shrugged not actually wanted to voice my thoughts.

He turned me over so I could look into his chocolaty eyes, "you're like the opposite of that, Em" he smiled at me, "you claim you're addicted to me?" he raised an eyebrow, "I can't seem to take my hands off you..."

"No one's complaining" I whispered with a sly smile.

We kissed one more time. Before we pulled apart, we heard the distinct sound of gravel under the tires. Kate cleared her throat and passed me a pink lip gloss and a mirror.

Embarrassed, I grabbed them. Scott chuckled beside me. Before I applied the gloss on my lips, he cupped my chin and kissed me one last time.

At least it felt like it, because it was a too short passionate kiss. Before pulling apart completely, he pecked my lips one more time.

Teasing him, I asked "are you done yet?"

His dark chocolate eyes bored into mine, as his husky voice stated, completely confident, I might add, "absolutely not."

My stomach clenched at his words as well as his intense stare. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was still boring into me and my heart was going a mile a minute.

"So, are we going incognito?" Kate asked as the car stopped at all.

Scott's lips formed his usual smirk, "yes. You two are close friends, tonight..."

"At least in public" he whispered by my ear, making me shiver.

How was I going to stop myself from jumping on him at all? I had no idea...

Smirking, he climbed outside. He held the door for me and as I stepped out, he whispered so only I could hear him, "this is going to be interesting..."

Ass...

_______________________________________________________________

GUYS!!!!!!!!!

Non-teen and Romance #1!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank you!!!

You know? people have asked me how I made this story so popular...the truth is that I didn't do anything...YOU DID...you have promoted, voted and commented on my story, bringing it up on the what's hot list every time I update.I can't dedicate this story to all of you, but do know that I read and try to reply to all of your messages.

THANK YOU!

I love you guys! I really do!

I'm really touched when you thank me for updating...every time I want to THANK YOU for giving my story a chance and reading it :) You're the best!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 1K 50
Prince Harry and Lucy have been married for fourteen years. Their lives together are perfect. Sometimes Happily Ever After doesn't happen. I don't kn...
643K 12.7K 93
Prince Harry of Wales is engaged to marry a beautiful American actress. He loves her...or so he keeps telling himself. He's ready to marry. She's the...
163K 2.1K 63
Two years of marriage, Prince Harry and Lucy have gotten comfortable with their lives. It has been nice. With lots of pressure from outside sources a...
144K 2.8K 67
***Third book in Prince Harry series-- Summer in Scotland (Prince Harry #1) and Across the Pond (Prince Harry #2)*** Here is the moment. Here it come...