Agent Garcia (Hawkeye / Clint...

By iHaroldStyles

When Rosy Garcia was little, she went to the circus with her father. But there was a fire and she got lost. A... More

1 Pilot
2 Agent Garcia
3 Agent Barton
5 My first mission
6 Remember the day
7 Meet Stark
8 Meet Avengers
9 About Natasha
10 On a mission
11 Loki
12 Found him
13 New York
14 Party
15 Dance
16 Mission Together
17 Upset
18 Lady night
19 Before his mission
20 A new agent
21 He's MIA
22 Last phone call
23 His funeral
24 Revenge
25 His arrow
26 A plan to revenge
27 Kill him
28 He's back
29 Just you and me
30 Safe House
31 His story and My story
32 My mother
33 Confined
34 Is she my mother?
35 Home
36 Lucky
37 Feel lonely
38 Surprise
39 Proposal
40 Barney
41 Wedding
42 Epilogue
Massive Thank You.
Avengers Song Imagines

4 Practicing

19.5K 514 46
By iHaroldStyles

A/N

Thank you for reading! If you don't like this book just remove it from your library. If you like this book please let me know what you think! I wanna hear your opinions! xo

It's been a week since I started to practice archery. And now I can hit the centre of the target. I don't think I need a teacher anymore. Before I told him, he told me first.

"I don't think you need me anymore." Agent Barton said as I shot an arrow.

"Thank you for everything." I smiled at him and so did he.

After the last practice, Agent Barton and I sat on the table and had cups of coffee.

"You became a very good archer." he said.

"Because of you." I smiled as he drank coffee.

"Why did you wanna learn it?" He asked me. Actually I have a reason. Only Fury and Coulson knew it. I really didn't wanna tell my story to anyone But I trust him so I started telling him.

"When I was a child, I went to the circus with my father. My mother was maybe dead when I was born. But I still don't know. Anyway there was a fire during the show. I was small so I got lost. I looked around but I couldn't find my dad. I was crying so hard and a young boy with a bow and arrows saved my life. That's why I......"

Suddenly I saw the memory in my head. What was that?

"What's wrong?" he asked. I don't know what just happened.

"N-nothing. I'm fine." I smiled a bit.

The door swung open. Coulson walked in.

"Agent Garcia. Go to a mission."

Oh my god. I couldn't help but smile. This is my first mission. Finally I could go to a mission. No one could understand how excited I was.

"Yes sir." I said.

"But you're going with Agent Barton."

"What?" Agent Barton and I said in unison and we looked at each other.

"This is my mission! I can go there alone." I told Coulson but he didn't hear me.

"This is our order. Got it?"

"Yes sir." we said in unison again. I didn't wanna say 'yes' but I had no choice.

"Put your suit. We'll leave here in 10 mins." he said. I nodded and ran out to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.3K 19
[First in the Madison Barton Series] Madison Barton, Junior Agent for S.H.E.I.L.D., is determined to get her father back from Loki. Along the way, sh...
107K 3.3K 44
Agent Clint Barton is sent to Hungary where he must take out the infamous Black Widow. He knows she is a ruthless killer, what he doesn't know is tha...
372K 10.3K 29
Alexis Stan has been known for many things. An agent, #1 top scientist in the world and in S.H.I.E.L.D a soldier, a genius with an IQ of 235, and a...
10.1K 161 16
Y/n Barton is not just any girl. When she was 10 she know that she wanted to be just like her father so she started to train as a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent...