The Boxer {h.s.}

By ilyharryx

"I got my hopes up" I whisper, softly closing my eyes. "About what?" Harry mumbles keeping his distance from... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter FOUR
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter FOURteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-FOUR
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter FOURty
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
Epilogue Part 3
Hello!!

Chapter Thirty-FOUR

14.3K 268 162
By ilyharryx

A/n please comment thoughts during chapter (:

Harry's warmth engulfs me as I flutter my eyes open.

I imagine in an alternate universe we are together and happy. Where everything is great and there are no problems with our relationship. I know that isn't true, but I take a second to admire him. He is such a beautiful man. His now getting quite long hair spread on the pillow beneath him. Small snores falling from between his plumb pink lips. I watch the steady rise and fall of his chest. A smile over comes my face just looking at him.

I never thought I would just be able to look at someone and smile until I met him.

He captivates me in the most lovely way. I knew last night when he called me the wall I built to try and protect myself came crashing. I have always been told to be careful with my heart and to guard it. With Harry I can't, I know he has hurt me; but I would give anything to wake up to him. To see him smile and laugh.

I shuffle slightly causing Harry to tighten his grip on my waist and rest his head on my stomach.

"Don't leave me, kitten." He mumbles in his sleepy state. I sigh running my hand in his brown curly locks.

"I'm not, Bear." Harry snuggles his face into my stomach getting comfortable. I know there is more truth behind those words than just morning cuddles.

We lay there for a few minutes just enjoying each other's company. Just being with eachother. These are the moments with Harry I treasure the most.

"Thank you... for coming over." Harry lays his head on my chest looking up at me.

"I will always be here for you. Even when you don't want me to." I say giggling. Harry chuckles nodding and keeping himself wrapped around me.

"I never thought I would be able to hold you again." Harry admits closing his eyes.

"Me either." I mumble staring up at the ceiling. Harry's looks up at me searching for my eyes. I can't look at him.

"Do you want to like talk about us?" Harry sits up leaning against the headboard. I pout my lip slightly at the lack of warmth. Sitting up and pulling the covers to my chest I nod in response.

"Sure. If yo-" I get cut off by my almost dead phone ringing next to me.

"My sister is calling me?" I furrow my eyebrows. We haven't really spoken at all since what happened at dads and moms passing.

"Why?" Harry asks. I give the bitch please look. Making him gasp putting a hand to his chest.

"I honestly just came here to have a good time and I am feeling very attacked right now." Harry says making me laugh. I almost forget my sister is calling. I answer putting it on speaker setting my phone down.

"You are a bitch!" Good morning my sister that I love so much.

"Hey sis! Yeah I am doing great." I say sarcasticly. I look over seeing Harry cover his mouth to prevent from laughing. It is probably the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.

"Mom knew I need financial help! Yet she gave everything literally everything to you! You have a fucking sugar daddy for jesus christ!" Is she referring to Harry as my sugar daddy?

"What are you talking about?" I groan laying my head in my hands.

"I went to the lawyer and mom left me nothing. She left you everything. They said she changed her will a couple days before she died." Maybe because you were barely with her and I was their every fucking day all day.

"You probably convinced her to change it because you didn't think you were going to be with Harry so you didn't know how you were going to support yourself." She is a lunatic.

"Oh god you caught me. I lost my sugar daddy so I convinced my ill mother to give me everything she has." I roll my eyes at how crazy my amazing sister is.

"You are fucking worthless Ava. Eric shouldn't of fucking stopped you when we were younger." I hang up the phone as my stomach turns.

"She did not just say that!" Harry yells making me jump.

"Call her back! Tell her to fuck off! You can't just let her say that!" Harry looks furious, but I am just exhausted.
"Not worth it. I have heard it sooo many times before Harry. It's so hard being this sexy and awesome and just getting attacked for it." She is so fucking annoying sometimes; all the time. It hurts that she said that, but I honestly don't give a fuck. How did she even find out about it?

"I know. I get it a lot to. Our good looks are a blessing and a curse." Harry loosens up a bit ad he realizes I am in fact okay.

"You're not wrong, sugar daddy."

"Okay so now I am just some sugar daddy." Harry tries acting serious but fails when a huge grins spreads across his face. I grab my pillow hitting him. Harry gasps tackling me to the bed pinning my arms above my head with one of his hands and tickling my stomach with the other. My laugh is loud and very hearty. (Like cheerios)

"Stop!" I giggle my body completely limp and weak from being tickled. That is honestly the worst part about being tickled all of your strength just magically vanishes. Harry finally lets me go climbing from the bed. I take deep breaths to get my breathing in order before climbing from the bed and following Harry into the kitchen. I am only wearing a large shirt and some panties, but nothing Harry hasn't seen before.

-

"Wait so your sister thinks that one I am your sugar daddy and two that you convinced your mother in her last few days to change her will?" Harry furrows his eyebrows taking a drink from his tea. Him in only his boxers sitting on the kitchen counter drinking tea is probably the most amazing blessing I have received.

"Yes apparently I was so worried that since I was no longer with my sugar daddy I would end up homeless. I can't believe she even thinks for a second that I would take advantage of my mother! I had no idea she even had a fucking will! I am not like that Harry! I don't use people! That makes me so fucking angry that she called you that too! When I have I fucking ever made it seem like I was with you because you were wealthy? If anything I am with you because you have a big dick." I lay down on the counter groaning. I hate her. My sister is so rude.

"Thanks I guess? And babe you don't need to convince me I know who you are. You shouldn't let her get to you. Her calling me your sugar daddy doesn't even make since I am only a year older, plus if I want to spoil you thats not really your option. You don't ask me for things even though you know you can. And her little thing calling you fucking worthless don't even get me started because I will turn into the hulk. You are so damn precious and fucking amazing and that fact that your own damn sister can't see that blows my mind. I am so fucking grateful that Eric was their and stopped you and helped you through that time. I need you. So many people need you. So who cares what she thinks. You know who you are." Harry has made his way over to me through his speech. I give him a weak smile and nod.

"Thank you" I whisper hugging him. He smiles nodding.

"Now get out of my face Harry and go buy me a damn Mercedes." I wave my hand like I want him to get away. I giggle as he turns around. My arms wrapping around his shoulders bringing him back to me.

"Kiddinggg" I grin laying my head on his shoulder.

"I would totally buy you one though. You would look better driving a range rover though." Harry chuckles sitting on the counter next to me and laying his head in my lap.

"Why get me one when I can drive yours duh." Harry smirks holding one of my hands. He intertwines and untwines it over again. I smile down at the most stunning man I have ever known. My free hand runs repeatedly in his hair.

"You will end up crashing my car. Plus what if we both need to go somewhere." Harry is seriously not debating with me about buying me a car.

"I have a car. So I don't need your money, sugar daddy." Harry smiles softly making his dimple pop ever so slightly.

"Maybe you should just cut the sugar out of that name." He says making me gasp and hit his chest.

"I am not calling you Daddy!"

"What if I have a Daddy kink? Would you call me that?"

"I don- No!" I scrunch up my face laying my head on the cabinet behind me making Harry laugh. My cheeks burning.

"You're so cute"

-

"Harry ugh I don't know. Can I just go naked?" I groan shuffling through my closet. Harry and I are going out to dinner tonight to talk about everything. I am so fucking nervous. I will probably end up saying the wrong thing.

"I would love to see that; but no. Just wear a dress you actually look beautiful in everything so it doesn't matter." Harry chuckles through the phone on my bed. I sigh rolling my eyes.

"Okay whatever see you later." I roll my eyes grabbing my phone.

"See you soon, love." I hang up the phone plugging it into the charger and resuming my search.

-

"I told you. You look beautiful." Harry smiles handing me a single red rose. I smile grabbing the rose and put it a vase on my coffee table. I thank him as he shuts my door behind me. We make our way over to his large car and Harry helps me in. My body is covered in all black (like my soul) with a tight sort of lace top and a tight black shirt and black heels. I feel really good about my outfit actually.

My butt looks nice too.

After about 20 minutes of singing to the radio and dancing in the car Harry pulls up at a fancy Italian restaurant. He hands his keys to the valet before offering his hand to me and helping me out. It's weird when people start taking pictures as they notice it is Harry. It doesn't happen very often but it always makes me uncomfortable when it does. Harry just smiles with ease and puts his arm around my waist. After about 30 seconds we walk in. My eyes are temporarily blinded.

"Styles" Harry says to the hostess who has no problem with checking him out. I know he's hot.

She flips her blonde hair looking at me. She is much skinnier than me, but I know I am hot so that doesn't concern me.

"Right this way, sir." Ugh I'm gagging.

She leads us to a table swaying her hips far to much. Harry rolls his eyes as he notice what she is doing.

"I think she has a stick up her arse." Harry whispers to me making me burst into laughter. The attention of everyones eyes go me. My face turning red as I hide in Harry's shirt. I hear him laughing at my embarrassment.

"These men better stop looking at you or swesr to god. I-" I cut him off pressing my fingers to his lips.

"Don't be a sour puss." He smiles under my hand which I return.

"Your waiter will be with you in a minute." She smiles at Harry before walking away. He completely ignores her making me smile in satisfaction.

"I was supposed to pull out your chair for you." Harry shakes his head.

"Oopsie" I giggle just as our waiter comes up.

"Hey Ave" A familiar voice from yesterday makes my head snap up. Bryan.

A/n hiiiii. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I am sort of in love with these two. Ughhh well I am making up for not updating for a week by updating so soon. I love you (lily) x

Vote please (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 6.3K 48
Prefrences, basically.
98K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
443 12 9
"Harry...I just can't," I whispered, unable to breathe with how close he was. He became instantly self-conscious, wrapping his arms around himself...
1.2K 41 12
IF U FIND THIS DO NOT READ IT I AM REPUBLISHING IT FOR ONE NIGHT SO MY FRIENDS CAN READ IT AND MAKE FUN OF ME