Seme trapped in a Uke's Perfe...

By theyaoiarmy

Haru, the hero of our story, attends Yoshi Academy for boys with the hope of finding his perfect uke--cute, i... More

Character Profile: Haru Arata
Character Profile: Usagi Hiroshi
Character Profile: Aki Takeshi
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 - Stranger X: Part 1/3
Chapter 32 - Stranger X: Part 2/3
Chapter 33 - Stranger X: Part 3/3
Chapter 31: Stranger Y Part 1/5
Chapter 32: Stranger Y Part 2/5
Chapter 33: Stranger Y Part 3/5
Chapter 34: Stranger Y Part 4/5
Chapter 35: Stranger Y Part 5/5
Prologue: Three Bishounens trapped in Vermillion's Magic Academy
Discussion
Extra #1 - The Yaoi Games: The Mocking Uke
Extra #2 - Attack on Semes: The Colossal Seme

Chapter 4

7.9K 324 45
By theyaoiarmy

Hello guys, Haru here, reporting for duty! Thank you for supporting and reading Seru Senpai's work. Please vote and comment this story so that Seru Senpai will keep writing for you. ;)

So, this is the story so far:

I met Usagi, the class representative and the good looking prince--not my type at all!

I got harassed by Ryoichi. Ew, what a creep!

I met Aki, the basketball team captain and another prince type--not my type at all!

Currently, I am with Aki. He is showing me around the sports fair to help me join a sports team. I am crossing my fingers! I don't like sports at all!

_____________

OH MY GOD.

There is a God after all...Are my prayers have been answered? Who is this cute prince right in front of me...He is looking straight at me...what should I do? My heart is beating really fast. HE IS SMILING TO ME. I'm going to faint. Body, why won't you move?! Smile back! Damn it!

Asami Saito: Hi Aki, Good morning! You're looking good today. -smiles-

Aki: Hello, Asami. Good morning. Oh, by the way this is Haru. He's a new student. -introduces Haru-

Haru's thought bubble: -frozen- He was looking at Aki...not me...I was about to embarrass myself. Thanks body for being frozen and being a dead zombie walking. You just saved me from embarrassment.

Haru: He...llo...Asami. I'm Haru Arata. Nice...to...me..et..you. -tries to shake hands-

Asami: Hi, Haru. -turns quickly to Aki- So how's the sports fair? You're not in your basketball booth. You're playing hooky, huh?

Aki: OH NO! Of course not! The VP has me covered. I am helping Haru get acquainted and pick a sport.

Asami: Oh really?! Who is this Haru anyway? Are you guys friends outside of school or something? You guys seem close. -curious-

Aki: No, we just met.

Asami: Uh huh... -irritated-

Aki: I think Haru is interested in joining your swim team.

Asami: We're full. He can't join. -jealous-

Aki: -takes the recruitment list- You still have some slots here. What are you talking about?

Haru: I really want to join your team, please let me join! I will do anything! -interested and enthusiastic-

Asami: Anything, huh... Okay fine. You can join since Aki is with you. -sarcastic-

Haru: Really, thank you so much! I will do my best! -excited-

Asami: Sign up here. -hands over the paper work- Swim practice is every day except during exam week. Are you okay with that?

Haru: Yea!

Wow. Asami is like a young prince. I am in love with him. Oh please, be mine! He is the very first guy that I've seen that fits my criteria. He is cute, innocent looking, and has lean body. Asami is the captain of the swim team. He seems close to Aki but that's okay. Aki is my friend. When I was in their booth, all the other guys in the swim team have the same body type but their face are not that great...not as good looking as Asami. If you're going to achieve something, aim high and try to aim the impossible!

Haru: Thank you so much Aki for accompanying me. I know I caused you so much trouble. Thank you so much! Classes are about to start right?

Aki: Not at all. If it's for you, it doesn't trouble me. -smiles-

Usagi: -rushes towards Haru and Aki- Haru! -pants- I've -breathes heavily- been...looking all over for you. I was going to see you right after the school ceremony but I had to set up for the soccer club. I couldn't leave. I'm so sorry for leaving you alone...

Aki: Oh, Hi Usagi. It's okay. I was with Haru and showed him around.

Usagi: Aki... -irritated- Thanks, Aki for helping Haru. -mad-

Aki: Are you alright?

Usagi: I'm just trying to catch my breath. I've been looking for Haru all over the place. I thought he was lost or something.

Haru: I'm sorry for causing a big fuss, Usagi. I'm fine and I can take care of myself. Even with the chaos and confusion, I managed to meet Aki and he helped me out.

Usagi: That's good then...Let's go to class together since we're in the same class. -grabs Haru away from Aki-

Haru: Ah, okay. Thank you, Aki. See you later! -waves his hand-

This school is not messing around. My first day is really hectic. There's the school ceremony, a sports fair and now they want to start a late class? I'm already tired. Can we just do one thing at a time?

I felt bad for Usagi. I didn't know he went that far to look for me. He just wanted to help me out. Well, I should have told him that I can take care of myself. Then again, I wasn't able to defend myself with Ryoichi...I'm weak--very weak.

I'll get stronger since I finally found my motivation...oh, Asami...why do you have to be so cute?! Asami, you better watch out, I will win your heart. "Life is short. Seize the moment." When that moment comes, I will definitely seize you for myself.

Usagi: How was the sports fair? Did you find a sport you like?

Haru: Yea, I joined the swim team. -happy-

Usagi: Really?

Haru: Yea...I'm not the sporty kinda guy. I dislike getting sweaty and body contact. I don't want to get injured too...and I think swimming is not a bad choice for those reasons.

Usagi: I can see that. You have a very delicate body...you definitely need to take care of it. -flirty-

Haru: -blushes- WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? I'm a guy you know... -embarassed-

Usagi: -laughs- Sure, sure. How'd you meet Aki?

Haru: I just ran into him...

Usagi: And you guys instantly became pals?

Haru: You could say something that...

Usagi: Huh... -suspicious-

Haru: What is it?

Usagi: Nothing...

-pauses-

Haru: You gave a really good speech. You're a great speaker. -smiles-

Usagi: Thanks. I try my best. -smiles- Which part did you like?

Haru: Um...you said a lot of things...but the thing that sums up your speech was the last words you said: "Life is short. Seize the moment."

Usagi: Oh...that...well, it's very true.

Haru: Yea, I'll try to live with those words. -smiles- Life is way too short to worry about the consequences and possible failures. If you believe on what you want to do and you want to achieve something, don't be afraid to just do it.

Usagi: Yea...-laughs and pats Haru's head-

Haru: Hey! Stop doing that, I'm not a kid.

Usagi: I can't help it. I love touching your hair. -laughs-

Haru: -pats Usagi's hair- See, how annoying it is?

Usagi: I don't mind if it's you. -smiles-

Haru: Hmp! -pouts-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 13.2K 132
Kaden Chauvet awakes in the same cold room that he remembers, seeing the reflection of pale viridescent eyes that scream curses at his mind. This is...
118K 9.1K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
17.3K 163 25
The ghouls of Monster High, meet the princesses and familiars of Ever After High due to a universal exchange program for the students. Old friends re...
743K 23.7K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...