Achilles (Wattys2015)

By Writer20161

Every pack has an Alpha and Luna, all except for the Blackmoore pack. No, they only had a Luna. A strong she... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Rogue groups
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sequel
Can we agree on something?
Re-writing
Being Re-written

Chapter 9

114K 3.8K 754
By Writer20161

Iris' POV

I woke up the next morning to see Achilles beside me, his arms wrapped around me. I snuggled against his chest and closed my eyes, but of course he woke up. He didn't say anything, he only kissed my head and ran his thumb across my cheek. I smiled up at him, knowing he was the mate I've been looking foor. I kissed him without warning, just needing to kiss those lips of his. He didn't freeze he went along with it, as if he was expecting that the whole time. I didn't mind though, he was mine and I'm his. I smirked when I saw my mark on him and decided to tease him some. I kissed down his neck slowly before lightly kissing my mark. He moaned, his grip becoming tighter on me.

I then sucked on it and nipped it, making him moan even louder. His eyes were black as he looked at me, lust dancing within them. I only smirked and kissed his cheek before standing up, a chuckle escaping me as he groaned.

"You are going to pay for that when we do mate." he grumbled.

I laughed, "I'm excited." I teased.

He gave me a playful glare, but I could tell he was laughing. Amusement was showing as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pinned me against the wall. He pressed himself against me, a smirk plastered on his handsome face.

"However...it's my turn." he whispered, his voice husky.

I shivered as he kissed my neck and nipped at it, he then attacked his mark on me. I bit my lip, trying to keep in my moans but he didn't want me to. He continued to torture me, making my wolf anxious and lustful. I swallowed before kissing him, my lust starting to drive me. He lifted me up, forcing me to put my legs around his waist. I knew he was excited, I could feel it, but I had no idea if I was ready for this.

He bit my lip, "Please." he pleaded with me.

My heart was racing and I was panting, the fire in my core making me want him even more. I dug my nails into his back as he continued to suck on my mark. I moaned, how in the world are we supposed to keep from mating when we're both marked?

"Iris, your mother told you about this. Once you mark it will only take a day until you're going nuts." my wolf sounded.

"Going nuts for what?" I asked.

"To mate. This isn't me, it's mostly you. You can mate, but you don't have to get pregnant by it." she explained.

I swallowed, she is right. I am on birth control because of lady issues and I know he has protection, but I was still a little nervous. I'm a virgin, wouldn't it hurt if we did it? I mean, all me and Jason did wasn't even sex. Sure, I helped him, but I never allowed him to actually have sex with me. Achilles stopped and looked at me, I blushed, knowing he could smell my arousal. He was beyond excited now, his eyes black and pleading with me.

"If you don't want, you don't-

I cut him off, making my decision. "Bed. Now."

He chuckled, "Yes ma'am."

WARNING: SEXUAL THEMES AHEAD! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, I WILL MAKE THIS CHAPTER MATURE.

Achilles gently laid me on the bed and crawled on top of me, continuing his attack on my mark. However, this time, he trailed his kissed down to my chest. His hands glided up my shirts and started to massage my breasts, sparks and pleasure mixing with one another as they both washed over me. I let out a moan as he continued massaging them, earning a growl of approval from him. He then tore off my tank-top, the action turning me on even more. I grabbed his face and kissed him, this kiss wasn't like our others. It was rough and lustful, filled with a want. I needed this and so did he, we both did.

He replaced his one hand with his mouth, sucking and gently biting my nipple. I gasped, the pleasure making me even more aroused. "A-Achilles." I moaned.

He switched to the other breast, knowing he was driving me crazy, because there was a smirk on his face. He looked up at me as he kissed down my stomach to my underwear and goddess did he looked sexy. I bit my lip, blushing a little as I remembered that I did sleep in my underwear. He then pulled my underwear off with his teeth, his canines out. This was no longer just Achilles, this was also his wolf. The thought made me excited and anxious, my whole body on fire.

I swallowed as he took my underwear off and threw it aside, he then kissed the inside of my thighs. My core was throbbing, goddess, can't he hurry up? I was sexually frusterated and in need of him, my hands finding their place on his head. He chuckled, it was deep and dark which was just hot for him.

"Patience, my little queen." he cooed.

He then used his mouth on my core, causing me to scream out in complete bliss. I was now breathing heavy, my heart hammering as he continued. I wanted more, I needed more. He knew this and he needed it as well. He stopped using his mouth then stuck his finger in me, making me hiss from the pleasure. After a while he stuck a second one in there before he took them out and got on top of me again.

He was straddling my waist, getting ready to take off his boxers but I was impatient. His boxers did nothing to hide the huge bulge in his pants, damn, he isn't tiny. I ripped them off and threw them aside, something between a chuckle and growl leaving his mouth. I gaped at him, holy shit, he's huge.

"H-how...?" I trailed off, slightly afraid of the thought.

He smiled softly, "Honey, we don't have to do this."

I frowned, we're not stopping now. My core was throbbing and I wanted him more than anything right now. I shook my head, "We're doing this."

He nodded and grabbed a condom before putting it on, he then placed himself at my entrance. He looked at me, making sure I was okay with this. I nodded, eager for him. He went in quick and the pain shot through my core, I winced as he slowly thrusted in and out of me. He tried holding back his moans, watching me with concerned eyes. After a few minutes the pain slowly vanished, leaving behind only pleasure.

I moaned, giving him the signal that he could go a little faster. He quickened his thrusts as we stared at each other, I bit my lip. I then closed my eyes and moaned louder, gripping the sheets tightly. He kissed me as he got harder and faster. He was now slamming into me, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed in our room, my moans and his grunts mixing together, and our loud breathing. We were both sweating, but we weren't stopping anytime soon. He slammed into me, causing something to finally break and a huge wave of pleasure drowned me.

"ACHILLES!" I screamed out, nothing but satisfaction in my voice.

With only two more thursts he growled loudly, "Damn it, Iris!" he moaned.

His thrusts got slower until we were both calmed down, he took himself out of me before kissing me. "I'll be right back." he said, kissing my neck.

He ran into the bathroom only to return a few seconds later; he crawled into bed and pulled me to his chest. He kissed my cheek and rubbed my arms. I smiled, resting my head against his chest. He shifted so he was laying on his back, making it easier for me to rest my head on him. We were both just quiet, enjoying each other's presence.

"Honestly, I was not expecting to do that today." I whispered.

He chuckled, "Neither was I, but I knew we would eventually. It doesn't take long after we mark each other, I'm shocked you didn't go into heat."

"Well, you see, I take birth control." I whispered. "When I go into heat it hurts badly, it's only supposed to burn but mine hurt. Rebecca told me she has the same problem, so she gave me the birth control she uses." I explained.

He kissed my head, "Well, as long as you're not in pain, I'm fine with you not going into heat. Makes my life easier, I don't have to keep any males away that are blinded by lust."

"And I don't have to be locked in a room."

"That too...I have feeling you would break the door."

"I did...twice."

He laughed, "Which makes me love you even more."

sexual crap is over. Welcome. ;)

We laid in bed for another hour then showered, we showered together but didn't do anything. My core was already sore enough, of course Achilles was laughing about me waddling. His punishment was that he had to carry me down to my office, but I wasn't exaclty sure if that was a punishment. His hands were on my ass most of the time.

"You're a perv." I laughed.

He shrugged, "But you love me."

"Yes, I do."

I smiled and kissed him, leaning against his chest as I stared at the paperwork. We both got to work on it, calling packs and finding the time for the Alpha meeting. Achilles had to leave for a little while, saying he needed to check on his pack. I nodded and told him to go, even though I actually had to shove him outside.

He was reluctant to leave me, especially with Jason running around my pack grounds. I assured him that I was fine, that I'll just stay in my office and do paperwork. Not like my soreness is going to let me do much.

I was walking back inside from the forest, yes I had to drag him all the way to the clearing, when I saw Jason and Catherine together. I only smiled though, feeling only love for Achilles. I wasn't even upset, I was beyond glad that Jason isn't my mate any longer. Since Achilles and I fully mated the mate-bond between was is now stronger. Stronger than my mate-bond with Jason, but us being fully mated also broke that bond between Jason and I. I'm not longer upset about him being with other girls, I actually feel bad for the girls.

Though, I can't feel bad for Catherine. She's just a desperate whore looking for attention all the time; I continued to walk past them but froze when they said something. I know they knew I could hear them I also know they were doing it on purpose.

"She's such a slut, you know, Achilles is probably leaving to go with his true love at home." Catherine whispered.

"You have no idea how much torture it was to actaully act as if I loved her, she was a mistake of a mate." Jason replied.

"She's completely useless, I think you should challenge her to a fight for the Alpha title."

"You know, I should. She's weak, I can probably beat her."

"She wasn't even strong enough to protect her parents."

I growled and grabbed them both by the ear, "Fine, I accept that challenge, Jason." I snarled before throwing them on the ground.

I wanted to yell at them, my own sobs trying to make their way up my throat, but I held them back. Why do they have to say I couldn't even protect my parents, they know that I'm still fully over them. I know, it has been a year, but I miss them like crazy. I miss having them around, having their comfort whenever I'm hurt, having their humor whenever I talk about an arguement, and so on. I miss my mommy and me days and my daddy and me days. I miss shopping with my mother and training with my father, I just miss having a full family.

I knew I had tears in my eyes and I know they can see them, but they were too shockec to care. I was pissed, hurt, and just tired of it. I want to end his delusional thoughts of becoming Alpha, he's just a joke. My whole pack hates him for disrespecting me like he does, so I know I'll have the bigger support group.

I turned around and left them there, needing to be alone once again. I wrapped my arms around myself, why do they want to hurt me so much?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 152 30
Mates are something that comes naturally with being a Lycan. When your an alpha it becomes even more important. Two alphas, two packs and one bond, w...
33.2K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...
82.6K 3.2K 27
luna Harper is an amazing strong minded women. she loves her children lucy and damien and would do anything for them. she is very caring, sweet and a...
861K 38K 48
As Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, Everette Blackwood is required to find her mate. She's not too sold on the idea of needing a man at her side. When...