Loving Youㅣ2PM Wooyoung x IU

By moonnightlight17

"Every thing that I do is out of loving you" Starring: 2PM Wooyoung and IU More

Loving You
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Final Chapter
Acknowledgement

Chapter 9

661 18 0
By moonnightlight17

“Oppa!” Suji knocked on her brother’s door. “Oppa, open the door” she knocked more.

“Wae?” Nichkhun finally opened the door.

“Come with me, pretty please?” Suji started tugging him.

“Where are you going anyway? And can you just chill? I haven’t worn something yet” Indeed, Nichkhun was just wearing shorts but nothing on top.

“Oh, yeah… Mian. I’ll invite Qian eonni too!” she said and went back to her room.

“This kid” Nichkhun rolled his eyes on her and closed his door.

It’s been days since they got back in South Korea and Qian went home after spending a night in her fiancé’s house. “Eonni… come with us in the mall please? Let’s go shopping!”

[“Sure, is it your treat?”]

“It’s oppa’s haha! Well bring your own!” she demanded laughing.

[“I would don’t worry…”]

“Okay, well pick you up after 30 minutes. Is that enough?”

[“Yup, gotta prepare bye!”]

After 15 minutes, Suji went out of her room wearing a loose shirt but she still look good on it, long pants, and a cute sneakers.

Nichkhun was waiting downstairs in his white V-neck shirt that’s revealing his sexy collarbones, short pants, and sneakers that made him look like A-Boy-Next-Door.

Nichkhun drives to his fiancé’s house and the waited for a while for her. “Morning” Nichkhun greeted and walked towards her.

“Good morning” she kissed on his cheeks.

“You look extremely beautiful” he whispered huskily on her ear.

“You mischievous prince” she smacked his chest. Qian is wearing a cute floral dress revealing a small part of her small yet fair thighs and high heels.

“Can’t you just wear flat shoes?” Nichkhun opposed when he looked down on her.

“I thought you’d like it---”

“Aisssh… I know you won’t be comfortable walking down the mall on heels, you know?” he turned to Qian’s personal maid, “Can you pick a nice flat shoes that also suit her dress, ajumma?” he asked politely.

She went to her room to get what she needed. “I’d rather seeing you in flat that seeing you with heels yet your feet were in pain” he leaned down to kiss her forehead and she found herself smiling at his concern.

“LOVE REALLY IS IN THE AIR!” Suji exclaimed tugging herself in the couch. The two lovebirds eyed on her and laughed.

++

//Mall//

It was lunch time when they arrived in the mall so they went to a restaurant. “Good afternoon Ma’am and Sir, what are your orders?” the waiter gave the menu and prepared his paper and pen.

He waited for a minute until Suji spoke, “I want kimchi, jjajangmyeon, and cola!” the waiter then wrote on his pad and he did the same on the two’s orders which are the same.

“Please wait for 5 minutes Ma’am and Sir” he said while picking the menus from the table and left.

After 5 minutes their orders were served, “Oh, nice service” Qian commented.

Suji ate her orders with pleasure, filling her tummy with those. “Yah, yah… eat slowly, why are you in a hurry?” Nichkhun reprimanded as Suji took a big piece of her jjajangmyeon.

“Are you that hungry, Suji-ah?” Qian asked giggling Nichkhun can’t help but smile seeing her smile and giggle personally.

“I just missed Korean foods eonni… Well we got to ate some aboard but the original’s really different from it”

“Yeah, it’s much more appetizing when you’re really here than being in aboard” Qian agreed.

“So you used to eat Korean foods there too?” Nichkhun asked giving Qian a spoon half with his food.

After they ate and chatted on lunch, they started shopping. They stop from shop to shop, “Yah… aren’t these enough?” Nichkhun called out and the two spun their bodies and he showed the baggages he was carrying.

The two had an eye contact and said in chorus, “Nope! One more shops please?” t’was like they read each other’s minds.

“Okay, fine” Nichkhun doesn’t have any choice but to follow them. Suji first went in and Qian walked towards Nichkhun getting two bags from his grips.

“Saranghaeyo oppa” she gave him a smack on his lips and she entered the shop hopping like a child. Nichkhun was left their dunbfounded.

“Yah, oppa…” Qian called out and he immediately followed them inside.

Later Qian walked to a jewelry shop, “Wow…” she leaned to the glass.

“Qian, it says don’t lean on the glass” Nichkhun reminded pointing the glass.

“Oh, mian”

“Suji-ah? Where’s Suji-ah?” Qian asked while turning her head from left to right searching for any clue of Suji.

“I don’t know” Nichkhun answered.

“Aisssh… Why didn’t you stay a look on her?” she dragged him to find the youngest one.

“Jamkkanman”

“Waeyo?” she stopped to look at him, who is squirming. “What’s the matter?”

“Hold these… Restroom” Qian nodded continuously then he run to the restroom. She giggled and walked her way to find the missing big maknae, Suji Buck.

When Nichkhun didn’t see her near, he sneaked and walked to the jewelry shop. “Excuse me, Miss?” he called out looking down at which jewelry Qian was looking and interested at moments ago.

The sales lady just stared at him, flabbergasted on how handsome the guy in front her is. “Excuse meeee?” Nichkhun started waving his hand right in front of her face.

“Ahhh, y-yes sir?” she stumbled on her words looking embarrassed on how she stare at him.

“I was wondering if which of these gives interest to the girl I’m with?”

“Mm… I think for me S-Sir, she was looking at this. Her eyes were sparkling seeing this” she got the cool couple ring.

Qian is such a lovely girl yet she doesn’t prefer girly and cute stuffs well except for her dresses which are really cute on her. When it comes to stuff, she prefers the cool ones. And the ring the sales lady picked is really her type and style.

After him buying the couple ring, “Where are you? Have you found her?” he asked over the phone.

[“Ice cream parlor! Oh, she was eating for the 5th time already”]

“What? Just stop her from eating, aisssh this girl… her tummy might hurt”

Nichkhun went to the nearest ice cream parlor and found them there. “Oppa!” Suji waved at him. “Mm… your ice cream” she handed him his ice cream and let him sit on their table.

“What took you so long?” Qian asked wondering he took time in just doing his stuff.

Later when Nichkhun almost ate all up his ice cream, he dipped down his finger to it and wiped the cream on Qian’s nose, on its tip actually.

“Aisssh…” she wiped it with the tissue. “You naughty boy” she did also to him.

“Excuse me” Suji excused herself and got out of the parlor peacefully.

She went to the train station that would lead her way; it was getting crowded by and by.

She almost tripped on the foot of another train passenger luckily she caught by her waist. She looked straight at the man’s eyes, “Taecyeon oppa/Suji-ah?” they both said in chorus.

They just looked at each other’s eyes for about a minute, when Taecyeon was hit on his back by another passenger then went back to reality.

They stand up straight and Suji cupped her face feeling that it was burning, ‘Omo, our faces were so close… this was the first time I feel this’ she thought knowing she was madly blushing, she just lower her head.

Taecyeon cleared his throat and spoke, “Are you perhaps going home?” Suji was taken back to reality hearing his voice.

“Eh? Ahhh… Ne” she managed to answer.

++

Nichkhun got something out from his pocket, “I have something for you” he handed the box to her.

She immediately opens the box and he saw her eyes sparking brightly after seeing the couple rings. “So this was the reason why it took you so long to be back?”

“Well… I guess so” he said rubbing the back of his neck and chuckling. “Is that what you like?” he asked.

“This isn’t what I was looking at a while ago” Nichkhun bit his lower lip lightly, ‘Ugh, I picked the wrong one’

“But this is prettier than that one though… can you wear it to me?” Nichkhun’s mood lit up knowing he picked the one which was beyond her expectation.

He got the box off her hand and picked the smaller ring which was her size. “Wow…” she wowed when the ring fits and suits her finger.

She slips the ring on Nichkhun’s too. “Can I clean it up Ma’am Sir?” a young lady asked.

“Oh, sure” They both said.

“By the way, you make a beautiful couple.” She smiled before leaving.

“Should we go home? I think Suji’s bored waiting” they both leave the parlor and searched for Suji.

“Your dongsaeng is such a ninja; she’s good at disappearing like a bubble. Call her” Qian commanded but she worried though. Nichkhun did what was told.

“Where are you?” Nichkhun asked over the phone.

[“Almost home”] she giggled. [“Annyeong Khun hyung!”] Nichkhun frowned hearing Taecyeon’s voice.

“You’re with Okcat?”

[“Who’s Okcat?”]

“I mean Taecyeon…” he forgot Suji doesn’t know about his nickname.

Taecyeon got the phone from Suji’s grip, [“Hyung, I’ll bring her home safely don’t worry”] Suji grabbed the phone back.

“You should be home first before I get, okay? See you” he hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 4.4K 19
𝟭𝟮𝟬𝟵𝟮𝟬 - 𝟬𝟭𝟭𝟮𝟮𝟭 now playing: ♪ out of love - alessia cara ♪ "but let me ask you one thing... when did you 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚...
1.9K 57 9
"𝑰𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎" 𝑰...
68.1K 3.8K 20
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ wooyoung/san "he's just so perfect. do you know heather? for me, that's him." "..dude, heather's a girl." (full synopsis inside) -a...
53.8K 2.8K 23
it took yugyeom approximately three seconds to fall in love with his new neighbor