Obsession { Tum Meri Hai....S...

Von RomanceAddict_Minnie

Definition Of Obsession: the state of being obsessed with someone or something. There were 2 things that Ragh... Mehr

Prologue - Dholi Taro Dhol Baaje
Chapter 1 - Aloo Chaat
Chapter 2 - Kajra Kajra Kajraare
Chapter 3 - Fatto
Chapter 4 - Jhanjhar
Chapter 5 - Desi Beat
Chapter 6 - Radha Nachegi
Chapter 7 - Po Po
Chapter 8 - Aankhon Ki
Chapter 9 - Tumhara Tumhara Sanam
Chapter 10 - Poovukkul
Chapter 11 - Chunariya
Chapter 13 - Chichora Piya
Chapter 14 - Gur Nalon Ishq Mitha
Chapter 15 - Kachchi Kaliyaan
Chapter 16 - Mitran De Boot
Chapter 17 - Jhoot Bole Kawwa Kaate
Chapter 18 - Singhan Diyan Gadiyan
Chapter 19 - Dreamum Wakeupum
Chapter 20 - Aao Raja
Epilogue - Kathalikkum Pennin

Chapter 12 - Darling Dambakku

2.4K 71 6
Von RomanceAddict_Minnie

Mumbai

It was Saturday and Kalpi was enjoying her time relaxing and reading a good book, until Kamala came up to her " Kalpi beti...Gauri aunty is here and Raghav baba too " Kamala said happily, Kalpi put down her book, " really ? why ? " Kalpi asked, " they want to see you and ask you something " Kamala said. Kalpi blinked and nodded and followed Kamala to the chawl. Kalpi walked into the chawl where Gauri and Raghav was talking, they looked up when Kalpi walked in, " Kalpi !!! " Gauri smiled and stood to give her hug," taai " Kalpi smiled and hugged her back, " aai told me you wanted to talk to me ? " Kalpi asked trying to keep her eyes off from Raghav because her aai was there, " yes...well Raghav and I are travelling to Canada tomorrow to attend a family wedding and we want you to come " Gauri smiled, " me ? but taai...if it's a family wedding why do you need me ? " Kalpi asked, " well...I might have mentioned you to Mira who is Raghav's cousin and she wants to meet you " Gauri said softly, Kalpi chuckled at Gauri " taai...I would love to come " Kalpi smiled, " Gauri gave Kalpi the biggest smile and hugged her Kalpi giggled and hugged Gauri back and looked at Raghav and smiled.

Raghav felt like a weight has lifted off his shoulder when Kalpi said she will come with them. Raghav was skeptical if she would come, not that it mattered to him that she would accept the invitation.....well actually it did, he wanted Kalpi to be there with him since it's a one week affair. " perfect...the flight is tomorrow morning at 9 am, so we'll be here to pick you up at 7 am " Gauri said, Kalpi nodded and smiled. After they left Kalpi went to her chawl to pack for the trip, " Kalpi !!!!! " Sanju said happily as she walked into Kalpi's chawl, " hey Sanju " Kalpi smiled as she continued packing, " going somewhere ? " Sanju asked, Kalpi nodded, " really ?? where ???? tell me !!! " Sanju said excitedly as she sat on the sofa, " Canada....for a wedding " Kalpi said, " whose wedding ? " Sanju asked, " Raghav's cousin wedding " Kalpi said, " if it's his cousin why are you going ? " Sanju asked, " because Gauri aunty invited me and I said yes " Kalpi said, " ohhhhhhhhh........so when are you gonna tell Raghav ?? " Sanju asked, " tell him what ? " Kalpi asked blankly, " oh don't play that game with me..." Sanju said sarcastically, Kalpi blushed and smiled, " soon....maybe in Canada " Kalpi said, " haaaiiii how romantic " Sanju sighed, " speaking of romance, how are you and Sammy ? " Kalpi asked sitting beside her, Sanju immediately blushed " good....fine... " Sanju said softly, " hmmmmmm....just good ? " Kalpi asked with and eyebrow raised, " ok...ok...its going fantastic....I really like him Kalpi " Sanju whined to Kalpi, Kalpi chuckled, " I can see that...so when do I expect a wedding card form you " Kalpi teased, " no..no...your getting married first, then Pakhi and then me... " Sanju said, " no....you first..then Pakhi and then me " Kalpi said back, Sanju shook her head, " no...no...no " Sanju said, " yes...yes...yes " Kalpi chuckled, they both bust out laughing after that.

Raghav was packing his bag when Sammy walked in, " looking at the amount of clothes that you are packing. Kalpi said yes ? " Sammy teased, Raghav looked at Sammy and smiled, " ahhh...so she did " Sammy teased, " what time is the flight ? " Sammy asked, " 9 am but we have to pick her up at 7 am " Raghav said, Sammy nodded, " well....I'll let you get back to your packing " Sammy chuckled and walked out of his room. Once Raghav finished packing, he decided to relax and watch some tv. His excitement bubbled for tomorrow

The next morning, Raghav and Gauri made it to the chawl at 7 am sharp to pick up Kalpi. " ready ? " Gauri asked, Kalpi smiled and nodded and got in, " I'll call when I get there " Kalpi said to Kamala, " teek hai beti...have fun " Kamala said, " and don't be naughty " Vittal teased, Kalpi blushed, " baba !!! " Kalpi asked in shock, " just joking beti " Vittal teased, Kalpi looked at Vittal and smiled " bye baba...aai " Kalpi smiled and waved goodbye. They reached the airport by 7.30 am, checked in and waited for the flight. Kalpi yawned while waiting, " sleepy ? " Raghav chuckled, Kalpi smiled and nodded, " here...sleep, I'll wake you when we have to leave " Raghav said offering his shoulder to her, Kalpi looked at him and smiled, Kalpi gently laid her cheek on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Raghav smiled when he saw Kalpi sleeping, he gently took her hand and entwined their fingers together.

Vancouver, Canada

After 22 hours, 44 minutes and 2 stops, Raghav, Kalpi and Gauri finally reached Vancouver. " oh my back " Gauri whined as she stretched her back, Kalpi nodded and stretched, " the car is here " Raghav said as he ushered them to the car. Once in the car, Raghav drove to their rented villa for the week. Kalpi slept all the way though the car ride due to jetlag. When they arrived to the villa, Raghav looked back and found Kalpi fast asleep, " poor thing.." Gauri smiled, Raghav nodded and smiled " take her to bed Raghav " Gauri said softly and got out of the car. Raghav got out as well and walked up to Kalpi's side and opened the door and caught her before she slid off the car seat. Raghav carried Kalpi bridal- style to her bed room and laid her gently down onto the bed and softly kissed her forehead and walked out.

Kalpi woke up a few hours later and found herself in a beautiful bedroom, stretching Kalpi got up and looked around. Kalpi pulled back the curtain and found her breath hitched, the villa was located on a hill and the view was magnificent. " your up..." Gauri said, Kalpi turned about and smiled, " yes..." Kalpi smiled, " come on...have some food and then you can go back to sleep " Gauri smiled, Kalpi nodded and followed Gauri to the kitchen where the dishes were laid out " wow... " Kalpi said sitting down, " I know...I think Raghav over bought " Gauri chuckled, Kalpi giggled and started eating when Raghav walked in and sat down to Kalpi's left " had a good sleep ? " Raghav asked, Kalpi blushed and nodded, Raghav chuckled and started eating. After dinner, Kalpi went back to her bedroom and started to get ready to sleep when a soft knock sounded her door, " come in " Kalpi called out, and in walked Raghav " are you ok ? " Raghav asked worriedly, Kalpi smiled and nodded, " I'm fine...just a little tired. " Kalpi said, Raghav smiled and walked up to her and gently cupped her face in his hands and kissed her forehead lightly " good night " Raghav whispered, " good night " Kalpi whispered back and smiled.

The next morning, Raghav woke up feeling refreshed and relaxed after and early night. Getting out of bed he headed downstairs to the kitchen. The house was awfully quiet and Gauri and Kalpi were nowhere to be seen. Raghav looked all over and finally found Kalpi reading outside in the garden. Smiling Raghav made his way towards her. Kalpi was in deep reading when she felt someone wrapped their arms around her, gasping Kalpi turned round and found Raghav, " you scared me " Kalpi said, " sorry... " Raghav said sheepishly and sat down beside her, " where is mom ? " Raghav asked, " she went to your cousin's house to help them get ready for the Mehndi ceremony tonight " Kalpi said, " how did she go ? " Raghav asked, " their driver...if I'm not mistaken came and picked her up early morning " Kalpi smiled and looked at him. Raghav smirked " what's the smirk for ? " Kalpi asked, " nothing...." Raghav said innocently, Kalpi looked at him once more and got back to her reading " so mom is not here....that means we are alone " Raghav whispered seductively in her ear. Kalpi's eyes grew big, " uhhh...I'm gonna go now " Kalpi said standing up but Raghav pulled her down and laid her on the bench, " where are you going ? " Raghav asked huskily, Kalpi looked away and blushed, " shut up " Kalpi whispered at him. Raghav smiled and buried his nose in her shoulders, Kalpi giggled " Raghav...I'm ticklish " Kalpi said trying to push him away but did not budge, " you smell like roses and vanilla....hmmmm....my favorite " Raghav whispered, " so what ? are you gonna eat me now ? " Kalpi asked, " hmmmmm.....maybe " Raghav whispered and stated to pepper kiss her shoulders and Kalpi giggled, " taai said not to be late today " Kalpi whispered, Raghav nodded and held her tighter, Kalpi smiled and wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. Kalpi felt mischievous, she seductively slid her fingers to his hips and poked him and Raghav jumped up. Kalpi giggled, " looks like someone is ticklish " Kalpi smirked, " that was uncalled for " Raghav whispered and moved closer to her, " well...now at least now I know your soft spot " Kalpi whispered back and poked him before running away. Raghav needed a second to recover and ran after. They played tag all though out the morning.

Later that evening, Raghav was waiting for Kalpi to finish dressing when his phone rang " Sam...is everything ok ? " Raghav asked, " yeah...why ? " Sammy said on the other line, " you normally call when something is wrong " Raghav said, " yeah well...just wanted to call...so how is Vancouver ? " Sammy asked, " good...a little cold...but good " Raghav said, " I bet you are having fun...." Sammy teased, " I wish " Raghav said, " why what's wrong ? " Sammy asked, Raghav sighed, " nothing...how is the case coming along ? " Raghav asked, " almost done. They said they'll call when they are done with everything " Sammy said. Raghav nodded, " so has she told you yet ? " Sammy asked, " not yet.....I don't want to force her....even though I want to. But I have to be patient..." Raghav said sadly, " don't worry man...she'll say it. I know because I can see it " Sammy said.

Kalpi was on top of the stairs when she heard what Raghav said, feeling guilty Kalpi knew what she wanted and how she felt, it was time. She slowly descended the stairs and walked up to Raghav who was talking animatedly on the phone to Sammy. Raghav was talking to Sammy and when he turned around he found Kalpi standing there looking beautiful " I'll call you back " Raghav said hanging up without taking his eyes off her, " chale ? " Kalpi said, Raghav nodded, but before Kalpi could walk away, Raghav caught hold of her wrist and pulled her back to him, and looked at her softly, " you look beautiful " Raghav whispered, Kalpi blushed " thank you...and so do you " Kalpi whispered back, Raghav chuckled and entwined their fingers together pulled Kalpi with him to the car.

They arrived at Raghav's auntie's house which was beautifully decorated " wow...." Kalpi said looking at the house, Raghav smiled and got out followed by Kalpi. They walked to the garden when the Mehndi ceremony was being held. They saw Gauri running to them " you made it. Kalpi you look beautiful " Gauri smiled, Kalpi blushed, " come...I want you to meet Mira " Gauri smiled as she pulled Kalpi from Raghav. Kalpi followed Gauri to one of the tents that was set for the ceremony, " Mira...this is Kalpi " Gauri introduced, " Hi " Kalpi smiled, " Hi....oh my god it so good to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you " Mira said happily, " all good I hope " Kalpi smiled, " very good...come sit " Mira said as she moved a little to let Kalpi sit beside her. They talked and laughed, " so...how is he ? " Mira asked, Kalpi blushed " he's good....nice..." Kalpi said, " that's all ? " Mira said, Kalpi nodded, " do you love him ? " Mira asked, Kalpi nodded " oh my god !!!!!! " Mira shouted happily, " shhh...I have not told him yet " Kalpi whispered, " what ? why not ? " Mira whined, " I just was not ready yet " Kalpi said shrugged her shoulders, " but are you now ? " Mira asked, Kalpi smiled and nodded, " ohhh this is sooo exciting " Mira said happily, Kalpi chuckled and shook her head at Mira's excitement. They talked, laughed, ate and danced through the night.

After so much partying, Kalpi felt tired, " you ok ? " Raghav asked worriedly, " just a little tired " Kalpi smiled, " come on...let's go, but let's find mom first " Raghav smiled and pulled Kalpi with him. " Mom..." Raghav called out, and Gauri turned around, " Mom..I'm taking Kalpi back. " Raghav said, " ok beta...I'll be staying to help aunty with the Sangeet tomorrow " Gauri said, Raghav nodded, " taai...have you seen Mira ? I'll like to tell her goodbye " Kalpi said, " no its ok beti...I'll tell her. You go home and rest ok and I'll see you both tomorrow " Gauri smiled and hugged her. Kalpi nodded and followed Raghav out to the car.

They made it home, and Kalpi was already exhausted, " I'll change " Kalpi smiled, and Raghav nodded. Kalpi got into her bedroom and started to take off her jewelry and makeup. After changing, Kalpi decided to take a walk in the garden. Raghav came out of the bathroom and headed for the kitchen. After getting the glass of water, Raghav spotted Kalpi in the garden looking out in deep thought. Raghav placed the glass down and walked up towards her. Kalpi was in deep thought when Raghav spoke out " you ok ? " Raghav asked, " just thinking " Kalpi said, " about ? " Raghav asked. Kalpi smiled " wanna know a secret ? " Kalpi asked, Raghav looked at her and nodded, Kalpi smiled " 10 years ago I hated you " Kalpi said looking at him and then looked back out " I hated you because you left without saying goodbye " Kalpi whispered, " Kalpi...." Raghav started, but Kalpi put her hand up, " let me finish " Kalpi said, " I cried for 2 months straight, because you left me. For years I waited for your call, text, email or even letters. But nothing. But I never gave up, I prayed for you. I went to the Mandir every single day and prayed to Bappa to keep you safe " Kalpi said, " then you came back. And for me that was the happiest day of my life, and when you told me your feelings I was overjoyed. But yet somehow I could not say anything, because the hurt was still there. So I said I was not ready, and when you said that you would not force me..I understood that you...Raghav Singhania have change " Kalpi smiled and looked at him. Kalpi slowly walked towards Raghav and cupped his face in her hands, " but now I'm ready to say....." Kalpi whispered, " say what Kalpi....? " Raghav whispered, " my feelings " Kalpi said, " when we were young you used to bully and tease me....but that did not stop me from liking you. But now that like has turned into some more.....something stronger " Kalpi whispered, " I love you Raghav....I always have....and always will " Kalpi whispered to him.

Raghav felt his heart just bust with happiness, " Kalpi....." Raghav said happily as he pulled her towards him and hugged her tighter, " thank you....thank you....I love you Kalpi " Raghav whispered. Kalpi smiled and hugged him tighter " I love you to " Kalpi whispered. Raghav broke apart and looked at Kalpi, he gently leaned his forehead against hers and smiled, " to finally know how you feel...makes me happy " Raghav smiled, Kalpi smiled back. Raghav carried Kalpi bridal style to his bedroom and gently laid her down and laid down beside her and started kissing her all over, when he finally got to her lips, Raghav was hesitant " kiya hua ? " Kalpi whispered, " I want to kiss you...so bad " Raghav whispered, Kalpi smiled " then what's stopping you ? " Kalpi whispered back, Raghav smiled and kissed her fully on the lips with passion, " I love you...I love you...I love you " Raghav whispered in-between kisses, Kalpi giggled and held Raghav tighter and kissed him deeply.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

167K 10.1K 34
A Behir Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common, while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
114K 2.7K 51
When Kalpana Jadhav was 9 year old, both of her parents died in a car accident, since then she was brought up by her Awesome Dadi Jadhav who lives in...
128K 6.2K 34
A Swasan Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...