Love could be that strong #Yo...

By Granger08

Meet Madhu and Khushi, two friends who are more like sisters. Being completely opposite of each other they so... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Rishbala one shots
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Rant!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
One-Shot
Chapter 28
SUPER DOOPER TWIST!!!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Important

Chapter 12

9.3K 466 43
By Granger08

Author's Note: So I am writing this chapter again cause a lot of people complained that they can't view the chapter.

*Unedited*

Dipali and everyone else turned around. They were shocked to see Madhu descending down the stairs with Rishab's arm around the small of her back. Madhu who was not liking all the sudden attention and tightly clutched Rishab's arm. Rishab brought his lips near her ear and whispered "relax" which made a pleasant shiver run down her spine. Everyone watched in pin-drop silence as Kate and Petruchio walk down the stairs hand in hand. To say that Dipali and her gang were jealous would be an understatement. Just then Miss T arrived and she introduced Madhu and Rishab to everyone. Soon the party regained its pace and Khushi came to Madhu.

Khushi: Well that was some entry. (Winks)

Madhu: It's because of him (points towards Rishab )

Rishab : (Fake gasps) Me!?? If it wasn't for you drooling all over me in the way we could've reached early. By the way, you look gorgeous Khushi.

Khushi: Not too bad yourself Kundra.

Rishab saw Madhu raise an eyebrow. She was never comfortable with his friendship with Khushi. So he decided to make her a little more jealous.

Rishab: You know Khushi you are far better than this friend of yours over here.

Khushi : (Giggles) Hey Madhu is nice........well.........most of the time.

With that Khushi and Rishab burst out laughing while Madhu stomped away like a five-year-old. Soon everyone was invited to the dance floor. Rishab dragged Madhu with him to the dance floor. He held Madhu's hand and placed it on his shoulder and he grabbed her firmly yet gently by her waist. The two dance as if someone had placed magic upon them. But when Rishab noticed Yuvraj eyeing his Madhu, he quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her off the dance floor.

Madhu: What happened?

Rishab: That...that Yuvi . How can you be so foolish Madhu? Can't you see he was trying to touch you!!!

Madhu: I know that. He is creepy.

Rishab: What do you mean you know that? How could you stay silent?

Madhu: Look I don't want to create any fuss here.

Rishab: But I am not going back there. And I don't like it if he touches what's mine!!

Rishab suddenly realized what he said. So he quickly turned around and went away. Madhu was still shocked by what he said. Just then Khushi came back and they both started chatting.

Dipali was fuming with jealousy. So she bribed the waiter and asked him to spike Khushi's drink. A minute later the waiter came with a drink and Khushi accepted it but before she could take a sip Miss T announced a paper dance competition. Khushi was all excited to take part in it. So she went to the dance floor and handed her drink to Madhu. Madhu sipped on her drink as she watched Khushi begging Arnav to participate with her. He agreed later and the two entered the contest. Madhu decided to sit back and enjoy. A little later she felt her head spinning. She quickly rushed to the washroom. Rishab noticed this and he followed her. Madhu was inside the girls' washroom so he knocked outside.

Rishab: Madhu are you okay?

Madhu : (weakly) Y-yes...I mean no. I feel sick.

Rishab: You need help?

Madhu didn't reply which caused Rishab to panic. He decided to call some girl and ask her to check up on Madhu but everyone was busy dancing. He called her name thrice but she didn't reply. He was getting nervous.

Rishab: Madhu I am asking you last time and if you don't reply I am going to come inside.

Madhu didn't reply so Rishab slowly pushed the door and was shocked to see an unconscious Madhu on the floor. He quickly picked up her head and placed it on his lap. He then started to rub her palms.

Rishab: Open your eyes dammit!! Look at me Madhu!!! This isn't funny!!

He then sprinkled water on her face and she slowly opened her brown caramel eyes. Rishab was relieved to see her awake.

Rishab: I hate you, Madhubala Malik. Don't do that again with me. Ever!!!

He helped her get up and Madhu instantly started to pull away from him.

Madhu: What are you doing here?

Rishab: Scuba diving.

Madhu : (Groans) Shut up Rishab.

Rishab: You fainted Madhu. Now let's get up. We need to go home.

He tried to hold her hand but she pulled back.

Madhu: I...It is alright.

She took a few steps before swaying and crashing into Rishab's arms.

Madhu: I-I can manage...

Rishab : (Grabs her roughly) Shut up!! I can clearly see how fine you are. We and leaving and that's final. Let Arnav and Khushi enjoy their prom night.

Madhu: And what about you? I don't want to ruin your night.

Rishab: I ruined my prom night the minute I agreed to come with you.

Madhu: W-what? How to mean!!

Rishab : (Presses finger against her lips) Sshhh.....

Madhu: No y-you go!! I don't want to be near you. You make my heart race.

Rishab : (Realising she was drunk) I am glad we are having this conversation Madhu. But we are leaving.

Madhu: Y-you can't force me. It's against the law!! I-I will scream.

Rishab : (Brings his face closer. His hair was touching her forehead) I can easily shut your mouth Madhu. So please don't tempt me.

Then he lifted her bridal style and sneaked out of the party.

Khushi and Arnav were winning the contest and their only competitor left were Arjun and Lavanya. Khushi was determined to defeat them at any cost. The paper was folded one more time. now it was too small for both of them to stand. So Khushi removed her heels and placed her feet gently on Arnav's. He quickly held her to prevent her from falling. And again their eyes locked.

Rishab and Madhu came to the parking lot. He made her sit in the car and fastened her seat belt. But as per Anjali's plan, their car broke down in the middle of the way. Rishab looked out and saw the totally deserted road. Madhu who was sitting quietly until now started to laugh loudly.

Rishab: Don't laugh Madhu. I didn't know only one drink can cause this much trouble with you.

Madhu : (Giggles) Your things stop working whenever I am around.

Rishab: What?

Madhu: First your head, then your door, then your heart, and now this car.

Yes she was right his heart stopped pounding and his brain stopped functioning every time she was around.

Rishab tried to call for help but couldn't due to improper signals. He then picked up Madhu's phone but she was already on cloud nine and didn't remember her password. So the only option left was to take a lift. Madhu also got out of the car and stood while leaning against the car. Rishab asked for a lift but only one car stopped. The person asked Rishab if they were husband and wife to which he declined and the car went away. Now it was clear to him that people were ready to give a lift to husband-wife but not to any random boy and girl together.

Just then he heard Madhu throwing up. He quickly went behind her and pulled back hairs from her face. He took out a water bottle from the glove box of the car and made her drink some water. Just then a car stopped in front of them with a middle-aged couple sitting inside.

Lady : (To Rishab ) Any problem son?

Rishab: Yes ma'am. our car broke down and she is not feeling well (Pointing towards Madhu who was still dry heaving)

Lady: Oh dear. She is........?

Rishab: My wife!!

Lady : (smiles) Get inside.

The lady gets out of the car and helps Madhu to get inside. Madhu was feeling weak so she fell asleep on Rishab's shoulder. He put his other arm around her to prevent her from falling.

Lady: I am Jenny and this is my husband Victor.

Rishab: Nice to meet you. I am Rishab Kundra

Jenny: And she is?

Rishab: She is Madhubala mal.....Madhubala Rishab Kundra.

It felt so weird yet so right to call her Madhubala Rishab Kundra.

Victor: When did you get a married son?

Rishab: M-married? Yeah, we got married six months back.

Jenny: Isn't that a little early?

Rishab: for what?

Jenny: For a baby son. She is throwing up and has that glow on her face.

Rishab: BABY!??

Victor: It's their personal decision, Jenny. Nowadays couples are becoming young parents.

Rishab: PARENTS!?

Jenny: Yes son. Now that she is expecting you should take extra care of her. You shouldn't be out so late that too in these early months.

Rishab: But...

Victor: He's shy dear. So son you want a boy or a girl?

Jenny: How will they know so soon Victor? (To Rishab ) Son, she is beautiful. Your baby will be as cute as you two are.

Rishab had no option but to nod his head in acceptance. But one thing that he was sure about was that his Madhu was definitely very beautiful.

Rishab : (Looks at Madhu sleeping peacefully and smirks) Well sir I want twins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 6.6K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
52.3K 2.5K 18
Sometimes to live is the most courageous thing to do. Just live. Not fighting, not winning, just living. I have always taken that just as a quote but...
159K 7.1K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...
135K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...