I Hope You Come True (Austin...

By galsgalaxy

A city girl named Kendra Lee Anderson got out of an abusive relationship not to long ago and is now moving to... More

Intro
Characters!
Chapter 1 - Fresh Start On Life
Chapter 2 - Is This Real!?
Chapter 3 - First day of Highschool
Chapter 4 - He Makes Everything Better
Chapter 5 - Not ready...
Chapter 6 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 7 - You Can Trust Me
Chapter 8 - Opening up
Chapter 9 - We're Caught
Chapter 10 - Bad Situations
Chapter 11 - Everythings Gunna Be Alright
Chapter 12 - Get Help
Chapter 13 - Relieved
Chapter 14 - Awkward Dinner
Chapter 15 - Big Surprises
Chapter 16 - Everything's Happening So Quickly
Chapter 17 - My Life Is Changing Drastically!
Chapter 18 - Going To Miss This
Chapter 19 - Things Are Heating Up
Chapter 20 - Not The Right Time
Chapter 21 - Perfect Day Indeed!
Chapter 22 - I Met My Idol
Chapter 23 - Loving Every Moment.
Chapter 24 - This Is My Beginning
Chapter 25 - I'm Done
Chapter 26 - Under The Influence Make Bad Choices...
Chapter 27 - Speechless
Chapter 28 - Truth Comes Out
Chapter 29 - I Wish We Could Start Over Again
Chapter 30 - New Beginning Or Wait For You?
Chapter 31 - I'll Wait For You
Chapter 32 - Moving On
Chapter 33 - The Monster's Back
Chapter 34 - Runaway....
Chapter 35 - I've Missed You
Chapter 36 - Just Like Old Times
Chapter 37 - Night Out
Chapter 38 - Show You What You're Missing
Chapter 39 - Finally!
Chapter 40 - DMATB Crew Is Back!
Chapter 41 - The Plan Is Just Starting
Chapter 42 - Birthday Surprises
Chapter 44 - Craving Food...
Chapter 45 - By Your Side
Chapter 46 - Tell him or not?
Chapter 47 - Three Options...Which To Choose?
Chapter 48 - To New Beginnings
Sequel is out! "Don't Turn Your Back"
Epilogue...

Chapter 43 - Embarrassment...

12K 218 7
By galsgalaxy

One Direction - One Way Or Another ...(Just because it's suck in my head lol)

**Austin’s POV**

**Just Landed In Florida**

When I was walking towards the large glass doors to go outside the first person I saw was my mom.

“Austin over here! Look over here, sweetheart!” My mom said waving her hand in the air and jumping to get my attention.  And now the embarrassment in my life begins again.

“Hey mom!”

“Oh my goodness you look so-“ I cut her off and said “I look the same mom, I didn’t change at all…”

“You didn’t even let me finish, I was going to say perfect but okay then.” She attacked me in a mama bear hug. “How was your visit in San Antonio?”

“Awesome!”

“Dave how was your flight?” And here she goes with the questions…

“Pretty good, I had a good nap for sure!” He answered.

“Great, Austin how was yours?”

“It was like any other flight mom…”

“Okay just asking… So how’s Kendra’s mom?”

“She’s good mom you should just call her…”

“Yeah I might tonight… But how’s Kendra?”

“She’s amazing… believe me I would know!” I said smirking remembering last night.

“Umm okay let’s go though; Dave can you put the luggage in the trunk of the car!” She said walking to the driver’s seat.

“Alright little man if you can get these in the luggage in the trunk I’ll give you 20 dollars and if you whimper for my help you give me 20 dollars!” Dave said standing back.

“Deal!” He’s so stupid I’m so going to make 20 dollars mostly because there’s only three bags, this couldn’t be any easier! “Alright pay up I did it!”

“Pshh yeah right I just said that so I don’t have to put them away!”

“What!? This was your entire crewel plan?” I said in confusion.

“Yup look who’s a little girl now… LITTLE GIRL!” Dave said walking towards the car.

“No that’s my line I call you a little girl! And you should have put those bags away not me and that should have been my plan on you not me! This is all wrong!” I said outside the car loudly.

“Austin get in the car and stop talking nonsense to yourself!” My mom said through the window. I opened the backdoor of the car and sat inside as Dave chuckled.

“This isn’t over David!” I whispered in his ear.

**Alex’s POV**

 **That Night**

“Pass me that babe it fell!” I said to Kylie pointing to the object on the floor. She bent down and picked it up. “Mhmmm look at that view guys!”

“OMG YOU’RE ON YOUNOW!? How dare you do that in front of the viewers!”Kylie said in laughing a bit putting the camera in its normal position.

“Haha they like it!”

“Whatever…” Kylie said sitting next to me in front of the camera.

“How dare you intrude my YOUNOW and not I’ve say hi!” I said joking around.

“Oh sorry… Hi Alex!” She said hugging me.

“I appreciate that but I meant say hi to the viewers…”

“Oh… Hi guys! What’s up?” With that we both laughed at her slowness.

There was a moment of silence and in that moment of silence I was laughing and giggling looking down on my phone suddenly Ky broke the silence completely by saying “Alex stop being rude.”

“What did I do?”

“You’re texting instead of entertaining the readers butt face.”

“Oh sorry guys just texting...” I said looking down at my phone again.

A couple minutes later Kylie broke the silence again and asked “so who are you texting that is so important it has to intrude in the YOUNOW?”

“Oh no one it’s not important.” I said in defense.

“Well if it’s not important read it out loud.”

“What? No it’s okay…”

“I said read the stupid text out loud.” She said smiling but in an angry tune.

“No….”

“Then let me read them.”

“No Kylie it’s none of your business.”

**Kylie’s POV**

Oh my god he’s texting a girl! I know it for fact! He won’t even read the text out loud or show me and he told me it’s none of my business… What the hell is going on right now? He’s cheating oh my god I knew this day would come! I sent him a text from my phone saying…

---text---

Me: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH? WHAT THE HELL ALEX I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME! Is her name Tashalayna  or Shanikuwa? I knew I never liked those names! (Probably no one has those name but still if you do sorry LOL.) Ugh I’m done Alex DONE! I can’t even believe this!

Alex: You are seriously insane Kylie! I’m not cheating or talking to anyone else I’m simply talking to Austin… And I was going to tell you our convo after this YOUNOW anyways…

Me: Sorry you know I have my crazy moment bye lol

---

**After YOUNOW**

“Okay so Austin said he doesn’t care if I tell you because you’re going to find out anyways…”

“Alright so what is it?”

“Kendra and Austin yeah they did it the night before they left, those noises were really them we were imagining.”

“OH MY GOD!”

“But don’t tell her we know…”

“Yup…” Yeah right this is pay back!

**Kylie’s POV**

**Next Morning**

“I heard something about you today!” I said approaching Kendra from behind as she at her breakfast.

“What are you talking about now?” She said putting down her spoon into the bowl of cereal.

“Don’t act like you don’t know!”

“Well maybe I would know if you told me what you were talking about.” She made a good point.

“Okay so I’ll give you hints…” I said turning this into a game.

“Are you serious Kylie?” I could suspect she was already getting angry and annoyed.

“Yes okay so let’s start… It happened at night time.”

“That’s not really a good hint Ky.”

“I’m not done gosh! Okay so It happened the night before Austin left and you two-” She cut my off sharply.

“HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND OUT!?” She shouted loudly.

“Shut up mom’s asleep!”

“No she’s not she’s working now explain, NOW!”

“Umm no I’d rather not, I’m going to get going!” I said trying to leave but I was to slow for her speed and she grasped me by the arm and pulled me back.

“You’re not going to start this and just leave!”

“Fine Austin told Alex because you know they’re best friends but he did have to tell him for Alex and I to find out because we heard you guys anyways…”

“Oh… my… god… That’s so embarrassing!” She said putting her hands over her face...

“Yeah well how did it feel? Was it nice? Did you enjoy it?”

“Stop asking questions!” I shouted.

“See you don’t like it and neither did I!”

“Whatever just stop now!”

[Okay I’m done typing right now! I was going to update early but my game was longer than I thought and I had homework but here is the chapter not good but oh well kind of have writers block…Trying to get rid of it! Oh and sory for the mistakes I’m typing this at 11 at night I’m never up this late I’m like half asleep!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 20.7K 80
*Sequel to When We Met* Amber McAllen has been juggling her school, her job and her love life all at the same time. But when her "love" slipped from...
33.8K 756 31
A story about a young girl finding it hard to trust people after she leaves her father back in New York to stay with her mum in San Antonio. She find...
75.8K 2.6K 22
Seventeen-year-old Kendra Watson and her mother live in Chicago where life is difficult and unpredictable. Kendra is battling between her physical ap...
44K 1K 19
Claire Villanueva is no other than Robert Villanueva's older sister. She's told not to fall in love with her brothers friend, but she does it anyways...