Uchiha Crib( Madara Uchiha x...

By Wryyyyyy

Uchiha a legendary clan name. Accepting only those who are proven worthy to be cursed with their secret. What... More

Problem : First Meeting
Helping Hand
Beautiful Idiot
NEKO ♡
'Baby'Sitting (part1)
'Baby'Sitting (part 2)
'Baby'Sitting ( part 4): Nisan ! !
'Baby'Sitting (part 5 Final): Jealous Baby
Secret Revealed
ThE (sTuPiD) cLaNs
Custody
Fun Time
Who Am I (Special Chapter Part 1/2)
Who Am I (Special Chapter Part 2/2)
Sweet-Thang♡
Trouble
Demodara
Oh sh!t
Jerk-Kun(s)
Tsukimi
Gender-Bend(?)
The Senju Saga ( part 1/?)
The Senju Saga ( part 2/?)
The Senju Saga ( part 3/?)
The Senju Saga (Part 4/?) #PimpDaddy
The Senju Saga ( part 5/?)
The Senju Saga (part 6/?)
The Senju Saga ( Part 7/?): Uchiha Bros To The Rescue ?
The Senju Saga ( part 8/?): The Senju Bros !
The Senju Saga ( part 9/?)
The Senju Saga (Part 10/10)
Finally
Day 0
New Friend
My Lady
#FABLEADER: The News
The Uchiha
Creating Life ( Special Chapter )
Father
Small Light
Again
Father Stuff
It's Time
SMILE !
Crib
happy Family (End)

'Baby'Sitting (part3)

7.4K 275 126
By Wryyyyyy

I think it's time for what reader-chan came here for ! Actual reader x Madara !!(≧∇≦)♡
**********************************
***********1Month 1/2 ***********
_(n)_ walked nervously looking around remembering what he said ' awwww!! Sakura-San !! I need you here !!' She anime cried trembling.

"_(n)_."

She jumped squeaking and turned quickly "yes!" She smiled nervously and gasped a bit blushing darkly. Madara looked at her while fixing his glasses " I need you to go to town with me today." _(n)_ felt her mouth twitch "okay." ' errrrrre...' " just need to change..." She sweat drop seeing her simple outfit . The man blinked "alright ." He walked passing her calmly holding what looked like a briefcase .
_(n)_ blinked watching him go , a sigh escaped her lips smiling and left to her room quickly.
-----------

_(n)_ walked down smiling having her hair up on a bun while wearing a simple sun dress with a comfy sweater on top and comfortable slip on shoes.
Madara looked out the window 'hmp....haven't smelled that.....' He heard clicking noises and turned freezing.  _(n)_ blinked and smiled at him " ready!" Madara felt his eye twitch staring at her "........okay.........."
-------

Madara walked calmly with his hands on his pocket while _(n)_ had to suffer and carry the heavy briefcase. People stared since it was really rare to see Madara outside, Also he looked like a model so why wouldn't anyone stare at the man.
_(n)_ looked at him for a bit 'hmp......' She smiled looking straight. Both have gotten a bit closer since the last 4months . His Sassiness had lowered along with his nagging  while _(n)_ called him with respectful tags such as Madara-sama or Madara-Dono. Something he enjoyed.
Yet though. _(n)_ some what considered him a friend, he on the other hand still had suspicions on her but he trusted her it was strange even for him. She reminded him a dear friend after all.

"Where are we going ?" _(n)_ looked up at him. The man kept his gaze straight " to the library..." "Ohh okay!" She smiled looking forward again ' what is in this!! It's like I'm in school again!'

--------

_(n)_ looked around the giant place amazed "woah......hashi would love it here.." She walked following the black haired male seeing the many books along with the three different floors "hashi..?" Madara turned to her raising an eyebrow " yeah his my cousin ! " she smiled at him "oh...." He looked relief hearing that while facing forward again .
_(n)_ noticed that the more they walked the less people where seen. The more old books where shown along with dust on them '.......' She eyed him a bit suspiciously yet nervously. Madara soon turned to a a dull-ish hall. _(n)_ twitched following him seeing all the spiderwebs around 'uhhhhhhhhhhhh' she soon smacked into something stepping back " stay right here." Madara looked at her and walked towards a door.

_(n)_ stayed standing looking around "Hu......"she smiled blushing "he he he......Madara-Sama....." "What..?" "Ehh!!!" _(n)_ jumped seeing him in front of her. The man blinked looking down at her "what..?" "Nothing nothing !!!!" She blushed darkly "shh!"he placed a finger on top of her lips making her turn velvet red "come on." He smiled and walked._(n)_ fallowed stumbling while walking inside the room seeing a private area 'eh....' She saw the books looking strange. Some were bounded shut.
Madara sat calmly and looked at her, he patted the seat next to him like if she was a dog. _(n)_ blinked twice and blushed glaring while sitting next to him placing the heavy briefcase on the wooden table 'hmp!'
Madara smirked ' he hehe !'he got his briefcase and opened it showing lots of papers.

-20mins later-

_(n)_ blinked sleepily ' why am I here......oh yeah.........to carry that stuff..' She closed her eyes slowly. Madara blinked writing while holding a book on his hand. He felt something leaning on him "........eh......." He blinked looking down at his arm seeing the girl laying on it peacefully "........"he looked straight. His face began to turn from its normal pale color to a rosy pink. "Wake up....." _(n)_ smile smiled snuggling. Madara felt his eye twitched "wake up!" No response .

*loud guitar solo*

_(n)_ jumped falling backwards while Madara held his heart side twitching "where the hell!!!" He looked around confuse but face palmed "....." He got his phone out his pocket answering the call "hello." _(n)_ sat up rubbing  her head and saw the scattered  papers "oh shoot..." She began to pick them up.

--------------somewhere-----

Sakura blinked while sitting on the couch "Madara is everything okay!?"
"Yes yes...hey!! Don't hold it like that!!"
"I'm sorry!"
"Tch!"

Sakura blinked twice hearing "what's going on!?" She began to glare " nothing !! Aw! Your going to rip it !!"
The pink haired woman had a poker face hearing the commotion. " Madara face time now."

"What!?? Why?"

"Now!!"
-----------

Madara glared face timing her "there happy !?" Sakura looked at him raising an eyebrow. _(n)_ got up " I fixed it !!" She smiled but blinked seeing "Sakura-San!" Sakura smiled " oh good I though ......" Her eye twitched "anyways you two seem to be getting along now !" Madara blinked along with _(n)_. Both looked at each other blushing slowly.

"I guess......"

"Yeah....."

"By the way! Where are you two at ?"

"Library... I had work to do."

_(n)_ blinked looking down seeing an other paper under the table. She kneeled down getting it 'Hu...?' She stood up slowly seeing Senju writing in it. Madara blinked and looked down at her "what are you doing ..?" He leaned down about to take the paper from her hand "Oh this paper wasps the flo-." She looked up.

A 'chu' noise was heard.

_(n)_ froze. Madara stiffened like a statue.
-----------

Sakura chocked " ehh!!!!!!!!" Obitito and Itachi walked drinking water but quickly spit it on the floor seeing. Sasuke walked "what's the co-" he froze having a disgusted expression. Sarada clapped giggling "hehehhe!!!!!"

---------------------

_(n)_ place her hand on her mouth stepping away blushing darkly. Madara had a WTF face expression not moving.

"MADARA!!!!!!!!!YOU SON OF *#$$*!!!"

The man Turned off his phone "................." _(n)_ staid looking to the side '........'

"How old are you again...."

".....almost 20.........."

"Okay......."

Madara felt his eye twitched none stop ' 200..guess that's ...not ...' He slapped him self making the the girl look at him " are you okay!!" " yeah yeah...just had a spider ..." His mouth twitched none stop staring at her. _(n)_ blinked twice and smiled at him blushing " oh.....okay....."
------

Madara walked gloomily ' I'm so dead...not only that....I'm..100,00....' He cat smiled sweating nervously. He felt like a pedophile. That thought made him shiver hugging himself.

_(n)_ walked in back of him holding the briefcase blushing '........he doesn't look that old....then again....' She sweat dropped. ' looks can be deceiving .....he looks 27.....around there....'
------------

Sasuke was trembling hiding on the closet while holding Sarada. Obito and Itachi sat closed to him .
Loud screaming and furniture breaking was heard  from the room.
No one bother to check since it had  the Uchiha crest plate.
Sakura was furious. She looked like a mother who just caught  her daughter having sex with a boy she never liked.
------------later on---------------

_(n)_ walked stopping in front of a black oak door "Madara-Sama!"

"Hm..."

"Something came for you..."

"Come in then...."

_(n)_  opened the door while holding a package with one hand stepping inside the room 'well....' She blinked looking around and spotted the male on a black desk. She walked towards him quickly seeing the many different things adorning the walls "What came...?" "Oh this!" She smiled placing the package on the desk slowly.
Madara blinked reading 'not an other one.......' He looked at her " you can have it." "Eh......" She blinked. Madara smirked looking at his work " you can have it ~"he waved at her to leave. _(n)_ blinked confuse getting it but when she turned her eyes widen " WOAH!!!"
Madara looked at her weirdly but soon blinked a bit confuse . "Is that a real Gunbai!" She smiled happily seeing it. "Yeah.... How do you know about it..."he stood up interested. It wasn't everyday he met a girl who knew ancient war weapons. "I studied weaponry from the human vs yokai war! " she smiled at him and looked back at it "no way! You have the Kama too!?" She had a surprised yet happy expression. Madara looked at her a bit amazed "...yeah......." "Are they real?" "Yeah.." " that's awesome ! I've never seen any of them in such good conditions!" She smiled while holding the package better . Madara kept staring  at her "......." "Well I'll leave you to work! Good day." She smiled bowing and left closing the door .

Madara stood there with wide eyes. He placed his hand on his heart side ".....fuck off you bloody muscle......"
-----------------------------------------

A black haired male was seen in town. His kind face made all the girls giggle blushing. His long silky hair moved by the wind as he held two luggage bags. His lips made a small smile seeing his old home. kind black eyes looked around sniffing  the area.

" Senju...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.5K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
538K 9.6K 109
Basically konoha founders scenarios and oneshot. Plus some short chapter stories. I am doing Fluff, Angst, Yandere, or Lemon. Hope you enjoy! (Your...
694 13 1
In which Madara Uchiha loses all his supposed cool, Tobirama Senju is a useless gay in love, Izuna Uchiha doesn't have any kind of control over anyth...
3.3K 107 38
For year's the Senju and Uchiha clans have been sworn enemies. When they were younger Madara and Izuna both thought they could trust a Senju member u...