Heart to Heart

By saiamrutha77

He was her crush..! She loved his magnetic smile... Life goes never as planned..! Time takes a step..! 2years... More

1. I can do it!!!
2.Rehaan savanth
3 . proper conversation
4.Its her!!!
5. auh...! Hello
6. Well..?!
7 .Should i tell her..?!
8. This is my messed up life....!
9.Drunk and what.......?!
10.Are you sure..?!
11. Marriage it is...then?! FINE
12. Its really happening..!
13. THE ENGAGEMENT
14 .The engagement-2
15.Awkward
16. Spending time together
17. Bangalore
18. Pre Wedding Jitter's
19. The Wedding
20.Just Married
21. New couple
22. Dinner Disaster
23. Explanation
24. Bed time Revelations
25. Getting used to
26.Sharing your germs
27. 'Aa..Aa...achu....'
28.Fight
29. Elope you away from this world

Epilogue

27.3K 941 127
By saiamrutha77

5 years later

"Maa... I can't eat anymore. I am full." I said even faking a cough.

Maa gave me a disapproving look while papa chuckled.

"Kriti... This is not the way. You should eat as much as you can. Then only you and the baby will be healthy." Maa said rotating the plate around my head and asked me to spit in it to protect me from evil eyes.

I gave her a warm smile I knew better than back answering her. " Maa i would go take rest" i said making my way to my bedroom. I am 8 months pregnant entering my 9th month. My second pregnancy. With a hand on my fully grown belly I sat on the bed seeing the photograph on the bedside table. It was a photo when he eloped me from the world for two weeks to New orleans.

Neworleans was the place i wanted to go ever since i saw the cities beauty. Most importantly weddings in the city are amazing.

When Rehaan asked me to marry again, he didn't say a word about where we are going until we were infront of plane taking us to Newyork and from then to New Orleans.

I was ecstatic when we landed in New Orleans. I was like a little kid. And my dream came true with a New Orleans wedding exactly on our 1st year wedding anniversary.

The old oak trees... the lake... Everything was like a cut out from a fairytale and there stood my Prince in the black tuxedo looking as smashing as ever. I stood there for complete ten seconds wondering how i got such a wonderful person to spend me rest of life, with my hands immediately went to my belly and an involuntary smile spread to my lips.

And when we returned from our two weeks trip. We traveled back to our parents place and told them the good news. Both the pair of mothers were on cloud nine. Nevertheless i was treated like a fragile doll by both the set of parents. Rehaan was always smiling and grinning. He wanted a girl.

The look Rehaan gave when the doctor said it was a boy was comical. He sat sulking for few seconds until I threatened to divorce him if he will not see my boy. The moment my baby was in Rehaan's arms.... The look he had in his eyes was the most wonderful thing to experience...... The look which said that he was in pure aww. All the drama flooded out.... He didn't give the baby to anyone. He kept on hugging our baby to his chest and whispering something.
The first thibg he said to me was 'I can't believe we made him'. Seeing the two of the most important in my life smiling was a pure bliss i couldn't even start to explain.

Placing the photo back smiling at those memories i laid back on my bed making myself comfortable. After a hour or so i heard some whispering in the door way.

"Bud... Mumma is sleeping already. Why don't you sleep with granma for today." Rehaan murmured.

"No.." I heard my son wailing a little.

Aww.. My poor baby. Ark has cold from yesterday and so he was made to sleep with his grandma last night.

"Baby.... Come to mumma." I said shifting a little. He came running and about to jump on me when Rehaan came behind him to catch him in time.

"Ark... What did i tell you? No jumping on mumma. You may hurt your sister." He said in a calm voice.

Ark gave him a cute pout and wiggled from his arms and cuddle next to me.
Rehaan sighed softly and came around the bed and lying on the other side of Ark.

"Mumma..." Ark said after sometime.

"Yes baby"

"Where do babies come from?" He asked innocently.

I gave Rehaan a quick look. Rehaan tried to chuckle but the glare i gave him made him stop.

"Babies come from Mumm's belly.. Bud" Rehaan said trying to control his laughter.

"Who put baby in Mumm's belly dad" he asked again.

Ark had a puzzled expression on his face. He looked to cute.

"Auh.... That..." Rehaan started but I quickly cut him off "God!! God gave you to mumma right?! In the same way god is giving mumma another baby." I said quickly.

"But mumma... I don't want another baby..." He said his voice serious.

"Why baby?" I asked panic was clear in my voice. Rehaan gave me a assuring squeeze on my shoulder.

"I want a dog" he said and that was it all the tension was gone and Rehaan and I burst out laughing.

"Mom dad Im serious" he said puffing and giving us a disapproving look.

"Dog?" Rehaan asked amused after the heartfelt laughter.

"Other day when i went to aunt Aksha's house they had a dog. I want one" Ark demanded.

"I never knew Jai and Aksha had a dog"

"Ya.... They were taking care of their friends dog." I said thinking why the hell would they allow my baby near
a such bull. Don't get me wrong I love dogs but i love my Baby more. And that dog was anything but friendly with me. I wonder how Ark got on to it's best terms.

"Dad.... I want a dog" he said again.

"Later..." Rehaan said dismissing him "first your sister"

"Dog"

"Sister"

"Dog"

"Sister"

"Dog"

"Sister"

"Dog"

"Sister"

"Shh" i said to the pair.

"Baby... We will talk about this later. Mumma is tried so lets just go to sleep and you" i said glaring at Rehaan " keep quite"

It took complete 1 hour for Ark to go to sleep.

"I can't believe he want a dog over my girl" Rehaan said quietly amused.

I chuckled at him. I was about say something suddenly a strong kick and my water broke. My eyes were as wide as saucers. I was entering ninth month tomorrow I am not due until next month. Rehaan alerted immediately.

"What..." He started but i clutched hus hand tightly. I wanted to shout the pain was unbearable but my 4years baby who was sleeping kept me from shouting.

Rehaan hurried outside to call maa and papa. Maa took Ark and gave it to papa who hurriedly ran out of the room. The moment i was sure that my baby wont here me i gave out a cry.

Later it was all blur... all i saw was Rehaan saying sweet nothings in my ear.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Dad i want mumma" i heard ark wail. Aww my baby always mumma's boy.

"sh.. Ark u promised to keep it low" i could hear rehaan sigh.

I opened my eyes slowly to see my baby standing near yhe bed and Rehaan behind him. "ARK.." it felt like deja-vu . Ark jumping on to me...my hand reflexively went to my belly. "careful..." but my voice died as soon as i felt my flat belly. " my baby...?" i asked Rehaan.

He smiled and turned towards the cradle in the room. "who is it?"

" A baby girl" rehaan said grinning ear to ear.

i smiled back at him while he gave the baby to me and my other baby cuddled next to me on the bed and was already fast asleep.

Rehaan placed his hands around me hugging he said "thank you... thank you... so much..." he placed a feathery kiss on my four head.

smiling at him i looked at my daughter " the most prettiest one.."

"Hey my turn to name her." Rehaan said.

i just shrugged kissing her fore head and a hand wrapped around my Ark.

"Avanti.. the most prettiest one" he said.

i placed avanti in between me and Ark. he immediately wrapped his hand around her. Rehaan and I both smiled at the pair he is definitely going to be a protective brother.

"thank you.. for this.. Rehaan! I LOVE YOU" I Said.

" cant help i know i am awesome and they are part of me so the are awesome too." he said giving me his signature smirk.

" cocky much aren't we?" i asked elbowing him.

"ouch.. that hurt and ya... i love you too" he said crashing his lips on mine.

Never thought he would love me back but now i could say i couldn't live without being loved by rehaan. the smile on our faces said it all MY WARM HEART REACHED HIS COLD HEART and embraced me with all the love.

THE END.

.

.

.

Well yeah!!! i completed. :D

I would like to thank the first person who ever read chapter 1 and said GO FOR IT!! SHARMIKA!!

I LOVE YOU and thankyou for the PUSH.

and next, my BEST FRIEND DHRUcrazygal88 You showered unconditional love all along.

next, ishanighotikar every time after an update the way you shout out NICE CHAPTER make me believe in myself. you were a perfect friend i needed.

next, to all those who read, took time and messaged me telling how much you liked the story... and voting for it! love you....... all keep the love coming ;)

like. vote. comment. (my usual rant) :')

love

XOXOXO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 239K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
1.7M 72.7K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
93.9K 3.7K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
514K 47.3K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...