Tony Stark's Daughter (ON HOL...

By riri1616

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Another book!
Chapter 20
Loki or Spiderman?
Loki's Scepter
Princess
The Aftermath

Chapter 2

7.3K 170 53
By riri1616

Ivy's POV

   I stare at Tony, (who is staring at me) trieing to read his expression. He looks astonished for a second, but he quickly recovers. He then looks at me like he is inspecting me.

  "Well," he mutters, "we do have a lot of simularities."

  "I would hope so, I am your daughter," I tell him.

  "We don't know that for sure," he argues, "a DNA test well tell me if you are." "I have to go make a call so stay right here.

  I sigh as I sit on one of the three couches in the living room. I wonder who he is going to call. Right after that thought had crossed my mind I get a text. It's from Tony.

From: Tony

Meet me on the 16th floor. We are going to start the DNA testing.

I know he isn't expecting a reply but I text one anyway.

From: Ivy

Coming your way right now. You better not be surprised when I turn out to be your daughter.

From: Tony

Want to bet 50 dollars your not? Because I'm pretty sure you don't want to lose the opratunity to earn some money.

From: Ivy

Hell yes, I'm in! You better be ready to hand over my money.

From: Tony

Ya what ever just hurry up and get your butt down here.

From: Ivy

Of course, my king.

*********************************************************************************

  When I get to the 16th floor I see Tony, and another man,(that looks strangely fimiler) standing there chatting. They see me and stop talking. Tony steps towards me and says "Ivy I would like you to meet Bruce Banner."

  "The Bruce Banner," I ask in excitement, "the man who can transform into the other guy, the man who is a genius in science!

  "Th-that would be me," he stammered, as if he could not believe I had said those things about him.

   Tony whispers, "She gave you a better gretting then me, and I'm the one who's suppose to be her father,"

  As soon as that sentence leaves his mouth I hit his arm. He gives me a what-did-I-do look.

  I explain, "I don't faver him over you it's just he is smarter then you,"

  Tony tries to give a comeback but Bruce interups him before he can.

  "I don't even think I need to do a DNA test," Bruce begens, "I can already tell she is your daughter."

**************************************************************************"*"*****

  I was right, he is my father. That is why I have a new fifty dollar bill in my purse.
Even if I don't really like the idea of Tony being my father, at least I got some money out of it.

  Right after he handed me my money, he instructed Jarvis to guide me to my room. So here I am. Just checking my Instugram. When I get a text from Tony saying, meet me in the living room, I have some people you might want to meet. I wonder who he wants me to meet? I walk into the living room, and standing there is the Avengers!
They don't notice me yet. They are to busy fighting with each other. Well I like all the attention on me so I scream OMG its Ultron! I have never seen so many heads turn around so fast. I smirk. "Now that I have ur attention my name is Ivy, and I know every single one of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
367K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...