Chapter 14

Ivy's POV

I went to my room and thought about the fight I had just won. I had beaten Tony. I think my father thought he could win because he didn't think I could hurt a family member. But when that family member is like Tony, you really want to beat him. I should bet Tony more often.

My thoughts wonderd to Peter. He told me to call him sometime. I kinda liked him. I mean, what girl wouldn't? He is Spiderman! I grabbed my phone. I wanted to call him but I knew if I did I might start to stammer. So I decided to text him.

Ivy: Hey Peter. What are you doing?

Peter: Hey Ivy. I just finished catching a robber. What are you doing?

Ivy: I just finished beating Tony up.

Peter: That's hilarious! What did he do to make you do that?

Ivy: He told me I couldn't bet him up, so I decided to make him a bet. I ended up get a thousand dollars.

Peter: No way!

Ivy: I know right!

Peter: If your not busy tomorrow, you want to got to the movies? ;)

Ivy: How about we watch it at Stark tower? I have my own theatre here. We can then watch any movie we want.

Peter: Sounds great.

Ivy: What movie should we watch?

Peter: I vote for Spiderman! :)

Ivy: but that's about you!

Peter: Exactly!

Ivy: *rolls eyes*

Peter: How about Avengers, Age of Ultron! :D

Ivy: I want to see that!

Peter: Ok I will swing by around 5:00 tomorrow. Sound good?

Ivy: Sounds great! See you tomorrow!

Peter: :)

Ivy: :)

I'm going on a date tomorrow! I have to tell Natasha!

Ivy: Guess what!

Nat: What!?

Ivy: I have a date!

Nat: :O With who?

Ivy: Spiderman! :)

Nat: When?

Ivy: Tomorrow!

Nat: I'm coming to your room right now.

Natasha opened my door and ran in and locked it. I looked at her confused.

"I'm not going to be me for a while and neither are you." She tells me. "On my first date I was worried to much." I'm going to make sure you are not worried. We are going to be girly girls today. This will help you not be worried plus I want to drive the guys insane."

"Really?"

"Really."

For the next 20 min we talk about the plan to drive the guys to insanity.

"This is going to drive the guys crazy!" I giggle.

"On the count of three!" Natasha says with excitement in her voice.

"One. Two Three!"

We jump up and down on my bed and scream our heads off. Before we know it all the rest of the Avengers are in my room. We continue to scream and jump until Tony and Caption America grab us and cover are mouths with there hands.

"Why are you screaming!?" Tony practicly yells at us.

"I have a date!" I scream as Natasha and I wiggle out of Tony and Caption's arms. We run as fast as we can to a room used for DJ party's. There is a boombox in the corner. I put a Niki Manaj CD in. I crank up the music really loud and start singing. I grab Natasha's hand and we both step on top of a table that is in the room. We dance and sing on the table like we are performing for people. Then All the Avengers walk in. They stare at us like we are aliens. I laugh. This is so fun!

Natasha steps down off the table and grabs Captain. She races out of the room with him staggering behind. I chase after them. We run back to my room. Natasha sits Captain on the bed while I grab my makeup, and toss it to her. We put makeup all over his face. We both sit on Captain's lap. Waiting for the Avengers to come in.