Chapter 18

Ivy's POV

I wake up and I feel someone's arm around me. I look over my shoulder. Loki is asleep with his arm around me. I'm glad I woke up before Tony came into see this. He would think we madeout or something. I gently move his arm off me. I look over at my bed. Natasha and Loki fell asleep during the movie. I on the other hand, had cried until the end. I hated that Peter had seen many of his family die. He had also watched his girlfriend die, and his best friend turn evil.

Speaking of evil, I want to wake Loki up in a devilish way. I close my eyes and think of things that make me angry. I open my eyes and look in my mirror. I'm in my Beast mode. I lean over Loki and shake him gently.

"It's time to wake up." I say with a angelic vocie.

He opens his eyes a little bit. He screams and jumps away from me. I fall on the floor and laugh, as I turn to myself again. Out of the corner of my eye I see him glare and smile his signature wicked smile. I stop laughing and get up and run. He chases me as I pass the living room. "I'm going to get you!" He yells after me. I stop and consintrat on turning back into Beast mode. I turn around and see Loki standing there staring at me. I read his mind. He is scared of my Beast mode.

I smile and slowly walk towards him. He doesn't move. He is trying to show that he is not frighted, but he is. I stop infront of him and stare into his eyes. He smiles and turns into his real self, a frost giant. His eyes are now blood red. He is trying to scare me. It's not working. Loki figures this out and and his smile fades.

"Why are you not afraid of me?" He asks with disbelief.

"Why would I be afraid of something that is so extraordinary?" I question him.

He looks at me confused. 'But I am a monster." He whispers

"And I am a Beast."

Before I can say anything else, his lips crash into mine. I feel something stur inside me as we kiss. It's like I can't get enough. As we kiss we turn back into our human forms. I pull away and stare into his eyes. They are red but slowly changing to darkish green.

He looks over his shoulder and looks at me. He then vanishes before my eyes.