Chapter 4

Tony's POV

All the Avengers are in the training room. Ivy is going to fight against Clint. She doesn't know what she is getting herself into. Clint is a really good fighter. When he uses his arrows, he almost never misses. He is also amazing in combat. But Natasha is better. She can beat Clint. At least Fury didn't make Ivy fight against her.

Clint isn't going to use his bow and arrows. And Ivy isn't going to use a weapon either.

Fury shouts, "Are you both ready?" They both shake there head. "Start," he yells

They both are doing really well. I'm surprised Ivy hasn't lost yet. She actually knows what she is doing. I wonder where she learned to fight?

I see Ivy knee him in the face. Then she kicks him in the groin. Wow. She is really smart. She went for his weakness and fast.

Some of the Avengers have there mouths hanging open in shock. Almost no one can beat Clint. But my daughter did! I am so proud. But I just smirk, like a real Stark would do.

She walks towards me. She also has a smirk on too. She didn't even think for a second that she couldn't beat Clint. She is braver then I thought.

"Hey were did you learn how to beat people up at?" I ask her

She looks at me with a smile and says, "Wouldn't you like to know," and walks over to Fury. She says something to him and he says something to her. But I can't hear what they are said. She then walks towards the middle of the training room. "Avengers, she yells, "assemble in one of the irrigation rooms." Then she walks out of the room with a smirk on her lips and a sway in her hips.

*********************************************************************************

All the Avengers,(except Natasha who is in the interrigation room)and Fury are standing outside the room. We well be watching through the glass as Ivy tells us all about her life.

Natasha tells her "tell us your life and I will ask you questions when your done."

She looks at Natasha and says, "I was born in NY on Nov 16, 1998. I lived with my single mother. My mom never told me who my was father, but she talk about Tony sometimes. He was her favorite Avenger. My favorite was Bruce. When I turned thirteen I started to join street fights. I needed the money because mom couldn't work anymore. She was really sick. The fights were with kids my age, but I soon found them to easy and they didn't have a good fee. So I went to adult ones and I won most of the time. They didn't beat me up for winning because they knew about my mom. At the age of fifteen mom told me that she had cancer. She had it when I was thirteen. I watched as my mom died before me. Slowly and painfully. I tried to get the money that would save her but I couldn't in time. She died. When I went home after the funeral to get a couple of things to keep to remember her by, I found a letter. And i told me who my father was and to find him."

I look at Ivy. She shows no emotion on her face what so ever. She looks like she was just telling us about her school day. She is really brave. If that was my life, I would be sobeing.

"That will be all," Natasha tells her.