Sweet Stranger 2 [EXO's Sehun]

By heyitsehune

Do read sweet stranger 1 first thankyou. --- The only guy that deserves your heart, is the guy that thinks h... More

Chapter 1 : You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Ending
Epilogue
Cracked Butterfly
Bonus Chappy
Bucket Tales

Chapter 5

914 36 9
By heyitsehune

All reserved by heyitsehun

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

"Hey ! Hello ! Hai ! Yo ! Yah, what the fuck are you thinking about" he yells many times already. How i gonna to explained this. I also didn't know either he is my sehun or no. "For the last time, the person is you or not ?" It seems like my mouth already glued and it can't even say anything.

I shook my head, for giving him the 'No' answer. As you wish sehun, i'm not the person that you love. "Yes. It's good to know that Yoji aren't you, you can go now"

It's not that hurt, but still. I mean whatever he said it look like sehun said it to me. Well, i know sehun is always said those harsh words.

"Aren't you leaving ?" He added, do you think i can leave when my mentality is froze. I just can't say anything else from now on. I need to know who the heck he is, who didn't got nerves when the person that already dead before, is standing in front you. "Thankyou. For not being Choi Yoji, i didn't want you to be the girl that i love the most" before i can even step out from his house, does he really need to said that ? He slammed the door as after i get out. That guy, how i hope he's not sehun.

But what if the reality really hitted me. The person i used to love is here, and he's not dead. How will i even reacted ?

---

I run with all of my energy. The truth need to reveal, but what if the truth made me hurted. I'm already tired for being weak, let just face this Seunghwan.

"Where the heck it is ?" I bragged those thing and medical books all over the floor. Will you even care about the atmosphere around you when you are really broke inside. "Where's his name ?!" I shouts sehun's name many times. I'm really out of mind, what did you do Seunghwan. Where the heck is your brain.

"Oh Sehun !" I slowly took his medical record from the box. I gulped when the nerves getting higher along my body. Whatever happened Seunghwan, you need to know and you've to face this.

I slightly open the medical book of sehun.

1. "Biodata"
2. "Medical Check Up Record"
3. "Medicine"
4. "X-Tray"
5. "Death Record"

My heart dropped when i read the last pages. Mr Bossy, he's not sehun. Why even i feel dissapointed ? You know he's death. Seunghwan, aren't for along this time you are hoping Mr Bossy is sehun ? Shit. The people who already dead won't comeback to you and said i love you. Wake up !

I closed the book, now my life is totally end or a past two years my life is living without any reason. I'm clueless, everything come so sudden. My sight blurred when i can't even held this pain by my ownself.

Then a piece of paper flew out. You can always hope something that isn't going to be happened because you are just a human. All of us made mistake.

"Medical Treatment At United Kingdom" i bulged my eyes as i see that. Why is he having a medical treatment after he's dead. What's going on now. You are strong, let just read this last page once again. You through alot Seunghwan, so please be strong now.

' Patient-Oh Sehun'

Registered in private United Kingdom's hospital. Having a treatment for two years. Sueing the issued that saying him death, In Seoul Korea. The one who responsible of him is Jung Yewon - The Korean Top Model. Oh Sehun rumoured death after gave his eyes to the girl, luckily he's saved with Yewon's help. After 1 Years 3 months treatment for his eyes and lungs he's saved with third sugery.

- report by Dr.Wu Yi Fan of united kingdom private hospital .

He is still alive ?

I-I-I could not express the feels that i felt now. Joohyun, that's why she said sehun is still alive. How long she keep this secret ? I cried everynight for the person is still alive which loving another girl now. I dail joohyun's phone number. "Hello ? Seunghwan ah ! You know what, i meet someone handsome here. His name is Luhan. I thought he was-" i cutted her words, with my tears.

"Joohyun, it's about sehun- he-he" i just can't finish my words. The pain is more deeper than anything else. The hurt that i never felt, and this just because he is loving Yewon more than me. "He's still alive, i know" sure you know Bae Joohyun, you know everything before me. "Stay strong" i can't read what's her feels now. She just ended the call with any words from me.

"World, why you hate me so much ?!" I drop myself on the floor, i'm kneeing and crying really hard. I hope i'm a birds so that i can fly and shits on everyone's head.

---

Sehun's Pov.

"Baekhyun ah" i called my manager. This feels, why it even come out. The feel that i really want to meet the damn Yoji so much. I don't know what's her to me, but she used to be someone special. "I told you. I don't know hun. I didn't even get any info from Choi Yoji. It's look like the girl that you search for that never existed" he rolled his eyes, while typing on his laptop.

"Aish, this girl again. Whenever i search for Choi Yoji, she will appear around. Their named aren't really same" Baekhyun whined loudly as he mocked about the girl's presence. Am the girl that Baekhyun found is Yoji or ? "Let me see that girl" i took his laptop and see the named Wendy Son.

"Wendy Son ?" I asked baekhyun and eyeing him. Who is she ? I never heard about this name before. "I know right, that girl is mysterious. Are you sure she even existing ?" I rolled my eyes and hitted baek's head. What the heck is he talked about, sure Choi Yoji is existed.

---

"I'll be going now bye, by the way the workers named Son Seunghwan is pretty" he winked with his sarcasticly voice. What's he look in that pig face. She aren't pretty, just an ordinary ugly face on it. I slammed my door, it's already 5 pm. I'm tired, even i just search for Choi Yoji these day.

"Yah ! Wendy Son, what are you up to ?" Hye Jin scream when Seunghwan brust into a big laugh. Well, girls' thingy. I'm eyeing them, why hye jin called someone as Wendy Son. Who the heck is wendy, yoji or even Seunghwan. Who they are ? The girls who haunted me ? Or used to be one missing piece in my heart. "Who is wendy ?" I said as i see them bowed.

"My english name"

Seunghwan's voice. Just now baekhyun said whenever he search for Choi Yoji named it musted be Wendy Son. And now you are saying it's your name ?

"Don't make me laugh, it's not funny at all. Tomorrow don't be late. There's meeting" i said coldly. Can't they just stop this stupid acted. English name huh ? How funny. In your face Seunghwan. "I heard that thing !" I added before i'm officially leave the office. I heard that seunghwan muttered bad side of me. I'm not stupid for not heard that Seunghwan.

---

I waited for the workers come in the nearest cafe. Well, a bit earlier because i want to hear Yewon's explaination.

" Oppa " i see Yewon run towards me. I need the explaination. I've to know the truth, about my eyes and everything.

"What's your dream hunnie ? Miss me" yeah, i miss your butt dear Jung Yewon. "We need to talk" i sent her my gentle smile. Yewon, i'm tired. Let just settle this up.

"Your eyes, two years ago, everything. I mean when i killed myself for you. And for the girl i love the most. She is really you ? Yewon ah" her jaw dropped, i think she out of words. Just please say the girl it's you, because my life already messed up. "I-I-I won't lied. It's me"

She can't even see into my eyes, she can't look me. What's in your mind Yewon. You are my precious and the only light for me. But why you acted like this now ?

"Oppa, are you trusted me huh ? You have to" she touch my hand, yes she is the one that help me rising. When i can't walk because of the operation. She's help me, she gave me too much for even i can forget. "Where the guy that here for me ? And kill himself for save me ? Where are you Oh Sehun" i can feel she saying the truth, but i can't see hopes from her. It just like she's not the one.

"Okay. You are right" that's all. I'm out of words. "Sehun ah, you know i love you" as i stand and leaving, i can felt she hugging me from the back. She is crying over me, and she can't stop said the sorry words.

"I love you too Yewon" i closed my eyes, it's pain when i've to lied. I don't want to hurt this girl, i want to be with her. But my heart against my mind.

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

Where's he now ? Hye jin and the rest aren't going to this meeting anyway. So it will be just me and Mr Bossy, or- sehun.

"I love you too Yewon" i heard and see as i enter the cafe.

This is not what i think gonna happened. I see what happening, i see what's going on. I know he is Oh Sehun. He is the jerk, he is my bully. He do love me. Before. He gave his eyes and kill himself, he make my heart flutter. And now the things is gone.

He is now Yewon's. He not mine, while my heart is still wanting him. Wake up, the sehun that loved you now is gone. He's not here anymore Seunghwan. I just eyeing them. Well, all the words they said. I can clearly heard it.

He turned around for facing Yewon. How i hope he will slap that bitch. "Hmm, hello love" stop stabbing my heart with your knife Oh Sehun. He turned and continue hugged Yewon back.

" because my heart just for you my precious, never forget that" and now you betrayed my heart. Not even now or later. I regret the moment i trust now and slowly giving my heart for you, that's it.

---

LAME UPDATE. WOOHOO FOR ME.
Follow me instagram @byxkay :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.6K 25
'Guys have a friend that are girls because they think they need someone to talk their feelings with' -OH SEHUN- 'Girls have a friend that are guys be...
40.5K 1.7K 23
Having a possessive person by your side is always hard, especially when a stranger suddenly assumed he is your boyfriend...?! A/N : Some points are q...
53.5K 3.5K 51
"I won't leave your side even if I'm just a soul" He died with tragedy. His body was vanished but not the love he had for only Y/n even after death...
3.2K 135 33
Innocence blooms when ambitious Kim Namjoo chases after Oh Sehun, who has never had a first love. All starts as fun and games, but when Sehun shows r...