~Kuroko No Basket~Scenarios~...

By YukiMikuKawaii

hey minna-san yuki-tan here yoroshiku*greets you childishly* ermmm it's my first time doing stuffs like this... More

GoM+Their shadows in SChool:)
Yuki-tan's Message
IN MAJI BURGER
GoM + Taiga COOKING*^O^*
GoM + TAIGA COOKING II*^O^*
~THE TASTING~with a VERY SPECIAL GUEST;)
GOM+MOMOI became TEACHERS!!!!!>o<
Akashi with his Personal Secretary▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/
Yuki-tan's Note ̄︿ ̄
☆Kise on the Mall☆
Aomine at the Park ̄﹏ ̄
Midorima's Unlucky Dayˋ﹏ˊ
Out of Stock ̄ω ̄
Weird
GoM's Ranting= ̄ω ̄=
Personality Swap:Akashi⇨Kise
Personality Swap:Kise⇨Kuroko
Personality Swap:Kuroko⇨Aomine
Authors Note:IMPORTANT
Personality Swap:Aomine⇨Murasakibara
Personality Swap : Murasakibara⇨Midorima
♥Note♥
Personality Swap:Midorima⇨Akashi
GAME SERIES:Flappy Bird
Game Series:Microtrip
PAY ATTENTION
KARAOKE
LAST

They were stuck in a broken elevator*^▁^*

863 13 7
By YukiMikuKawaii

The knb characters go to the mall and unfortunately when it was their turn to use the elevator it doesn't function so it means they were stuck in there

MIDORIMA:WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!!NANODAYO!!!!!

TEPPEI:*pats Midorima's head*Don't be sad,Let's just have some FUN~*smiles childishly*

AOMINE:How can we have some FUN~ if i am stuck in a elevator with a flat chested girl*points at Riko*

RIKO:*deadly aura + big anime vein*YOU BASTARD!!!!!!DON'T RUB IT ON MY FACE*slaps someone using her giant paper fan*

MIDORIMA:Stop copying Teppei-senpai's tone when you are saying the word fun

KISE:YUP!!*nods*So Gross,Aominecchii!!

AOMINE:SHUT UP!!!!!!

Due to electricity loss Riko didn't know the person that she hit using that paper fan.

TEPPEI:I wonder where did Riko get that fan???hmmm nevermind*smiles*

RIKO:AHOMINE!!!YOU PERVERT!!!!*continously slaps someone*

AOMINE:uhmmmmmm actually you are not hitting me

KAGAMI:Of course coach can't hit you,she can't even SEE you

AOMINE:TAN IS SEXXYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

MURASAKIBARA:I can't see my foods*grabs something*

MIDORIMA:Thats my lucky item!!!!!nanodayo!!!!GIVE IT BACK!!!!!*pulls his lucky item away from Murasakibara*

MURASAKIBARA:*grabs something again*

MIDORIMA:ACKKKK!!!!LET GO OF MY HEAD!!!!!

AOMINE:Titans be like..*facepalm*

KAGAMI:Is it just me or coach really keep quite????

TEPPEI::FUNNNNN~!!!!

MURASAKIBARA:SHUT UP!!!!!!

AOMINE:Are you a idiot Murasakibara????Don't emit that aura of yours because they can't even see it so how are you suppose to scare them??

MURASAKIBARA:EHhhhh you said that no one can't see it but how did you know???

KAGAMI:He can see it because he is as black as that aura himself!!!!!!

AOMINE:HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!BAKAGAMI!!!!I AM TAN!!!TAN!!!NOT BLACK!!!*points at his skin*

KAGAMI:I can't see you~

AOMINE:ARGHHHHH!!!!WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!WHERE IS JUSTICE!!!!!

MURASAKIBARA:NANODAYOOOOO!!!!!!!

MIDORIMA:STOP ACTING LIKE ME!!!!NANODAYO!!!!!!

MURASAKIBARA:I thought Aominechin is copying your line that's why i add the missing line

AOMINE:Arggghhhh!!!!When did you get the idea that I was copying that MEGANE!!!*points his index finger to Midorima*

RIKO:H-HEY now is not the t-time to p-poke me like that!!!!*trembles*

AOMINE:UGHHHH ELECTRICITY PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

TEPPEI:HAHAHA EVERYONE IS HAVING SOME FUN~ YEY!!!!!*throws his hand in the air*

MURASAKIBARA:Ohh other thing,I am not the one who emits that aura

AOMINE:I can still feel that aura and it is creeping me out NOW!!!ehh it's not yours??

KAGAMI:Uh oh Aomine's brain is malfunctioning again

TEPPEI:Hmmm do you need help Aomine san

AOMINE:ARGHHHHHH!!!!!I can't take it anymore!!!!

KISE:AHHH Aominecchii's brain shutdown,now he is now a complete idiot ssu!!!!!

MIDORIMA:Right from the start he is already a idiot,Kise*pushes glasses up*

MURASAKIBARA:Wow i didn't know that idiotness is now in

AOMINE:*facepalm*

TEPPEI:Awww are you being bullied??You can get help from senpai!!!*points at himself proudly*

AOMINE:The only one who can bully me is me!!!*sticks his tounge out*

MIDORIMA:Your saliva,ewww so gross.Tch.

AOMINE:Over acting!!!

KISE:UWAAAHHHH!!!!!I DO HEAR ALL OF YOU BUT I CAN'T SEE WHAT'S GOING ON SSU!!!!*opens the flashlight of his phone*

Everyone gasped and trembles because of what they see.Akashi(with his death package)is pointing his scissors to Riko's neck.

KUROKO:*turns on his flashlight on his face*If you keep your mouth open like that Minna-san,flies can enter there

MINNA:KYAAAAAA!!!!

Each and everyone of them scrambles.

(A/N:wow,what a big elevator we have thereXDname of the mall please)

TEPPEI:*scared tone*funn~*glomps on Aomine*

AOMINE:*trembles*

MURASAKIBARA:*trembles*Give me my food,I am really scared now*sobs*

KISE:*glomps on Midorima*GYAAAAAA!!!!!!!

MIDORIMA:GET OFF ME NANODAYOOOOOO!!!!!!!!*pushes Kise away*

AOMINE:Tetsu*pant*you honestly look like the main character of  horror movies*pant*GET OFF ME!!*shoves Teppei away*

KUROKO:I was here the whole time

RIKO:UWAAAAAAHHHH PAY SOME ATTENTION TO ME!!!!*trembles*

AKASHI:*death glare*how dare you slap that CHEAP fan of yours in this PRECIOUS humanbeing of MINE!!!!

RIKO:GOMENASAI AKASHI-SAMA I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN!!!!

KAGAMI:WOW YOU ARE AMAZING AKASHI!!!TEACH ME HOW TO SCARE COACH LIKE THAT!!!

AKASHI:*glares at Kagami*Alright.

KAGAMI:YOSH!!!!!

AOMINE:O_o

KUROKO:Another yandere

MURASAKIBARA:It doesn't sound scary because Kurochin said it

RIKO:I AM ABOUT TO DIE AND YOU ARE ALL MORE WORRIED TO BAKAGAMI???!!!!!!

TEPPEI:Isn't it fun~???

RIKO:WHERE IS FUN IN THAT???!!!I WAS ABOUT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!*smacks Teppei with his fan*

TEPPEI:The third word is FUN!!!I found it!!!Am I right??!!!Hey what's my prize??

RIKO:*facepalm*IDIOTNESS IS NOW A SICK

KISE:I wonder,if Rikochii's fan is expensive will Akashichii still be angry??

MIDORIMA:I don't know.

RIKO:No one cares about me,huhuhuhu!!!

KUROKO:*pat,pat*

RIKO:KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!*runs to the elevator door* let me out!!!

KUROKO:I will gonna comfort her but it looks like it's not a nice idea

KAGAMI&AKASHI:*SNIP,SNIP,SNIP*

MINNA:LET US OUT!!!!!!!!!*punches the elevator door*

KUROKO:We are here all the time but no one calls for help?What is the use of cellphone??

TEPPEI:Hmmm,you are right but the one that bothers me is where did they get such stuffs???

KAGAMI:Stuffs?????*snip,snip,snip*

TEPPEI:Riko's fan,Scissors everywhere..

AKASHI:Just go with the flow*snip,snip,snip*

TEPPEI:GYAAAA!!!!!LET ME OUT!!!!!!*stops then turn to Akashi*am i doing it right??

AKASHI:Yes.Now continue.

MINNA:GYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~

this one is crappy,Gomene

YUKI:Oi,Ahomine stop sleeping go and close this scenario!!!

AOMINE:Ehhh it's my turn already*yawns*

AOMINE:BYE*smiles**sleep*

YUKI:O_o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.7K 33
NOW BEING RE-WRITTEN AS 'OVERGROWN' AT ACCOUNT @ginxvras [teiko era] When Hirai Akane arrives at Teiko Middle School, she has a clear set of goals a...
254K 6.4K 18
Aomine Daiki X Reader [FanFic: Kuroko No Basuke] Aomine Daiki, ace of Touou High School's basketball team is in his second year when he gets introduc...
20.4K 438 57
This is a story based on Kuroko's basketball but with an extra character: y/n. You are dating Shintaro Midorima and are stronger than all of the Gene...
222K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...