ONLY YOU of BTS

Galing kay catchhhhhh

A young lady named Nam Hee Yeon; passionate and strong-willed editor in Seoul whom shut herself out from the... Higit pa

Introduction
Only You: Chapter 1
Only You: Chapter 2
Only You: Chapter 3
Only You: Chapter 4
Only You: Chapter 5
Only You: Chapter 6
Only You: Chapter 7
Only You: Chapter 8
Only You: Chapter 9
Special Chapter I
Only You: Chapter 10
Only You: Chapter 11
Only You: Chapter 12
Only You: Chapter 13
Only You: Chapter 14
Only You: Chapter 15
Only You: Chapter 16
Only You: Chapter 17
Only You: Chapter 18
Only You: Chapter 19
Only You: Chapter 20
Special Chapter II
Only You: Chapter 21
Only You: Chapter 22
Only You: Chapter 23
Only You: Chapter 24
Only You: Chapter 25
Only You: Chapter 26
Only You: Chapter 27
Only You: Chapter 28
Only You: Chapter 29
Only You: Chapter 30
Only You: Chapter 31
Special Chapter III
Only You: Chapter 32
Only You: Chapter 33
Only You: Chapter 34
Only You: Chapter 35
Only You: Chapter 36
Only You: Chapter 37
Only You: Chapter 38
Special Chapter IV
Only You: Chapter 39
Only You: Chapter 40
Only You: Chapter 41
Only You: Chapter 42
Only You: Chapter 43
Only You: Epilogue
Appreciation Post

Only You: Prologue

11.7K 295 149
Galing kay catchhhhhh

[Korean Translations]
Pabo (바보): Stupid
Gwenchana? (괜찮아): Are you okay?
Mianhe (미안해): I'm sorry
Jinja (진짜): Really
Hyung (형): Older brother/friend for males

Prologue: The First Snow
Thursday, November 21 2013

As light snow starts to fall, a thin layer blankets the city's concrete streets. Hee Yeon felt the cold breeze run through her skin as she haste through the pavement in the middle of the night.

Why am I running? She thought to herself, dashing without looking where she was headed.

Am I out of my mind? I should stop! She commanded to herself.

She tried to pull herself to a halt but both of her feet move uncontrolled and continued to drag her. A pressure on her chest was rising making her feel terribly uncomfortable, it hurt, like her heart is manually being pulled out of her chest.

The pressure then rose up to her eyes. She starts to feel her tears pooling on her eyelids therefore she closed it to hold back her tears.

Suddenly out of nowhere, she collided with someone.

The impact made them flew across the sidewalk. They then landed on the cold hard ground with her on top of him, both her arms flat on the ground enclosing him on either sides.

Jimin felt his back absorbed all the impact as soon as they landed. He tried to get up but there was a weight on top of him that restrained him from moving. He wants to scream to whomever this brainless being above him, to have him realize how severely stupid he is.

"YAHHH PABO!" the next thing he knew he let out a loud shout coming from the bottom of his throat leaving him a little breathless.

As Jimin opened his eyes and looked at him, to his surprise, she's not a him.

It's a girl.

A girl with a long dark hair, crying. He almost pushed her because he thought she was a ghost, a spirit or some sort, but then he felt her tears continuously drop to his face and run through his cheeks leaving this moist feeling.

"G-gwenchana?" Jimin whispered softly with a tone of guilt from shouting at her earlier.

"Mianhe," Hee Yeon mutters, while she immediately stood up and walked away.

Jimin can tell that she was really hurt by the way she moved. He stand up slowly, brushing off the dirt on his clothes and feel the stinging of the bruises on his arms.

He want to chase after her and comfort her but his body stiffens as he tries to move. Instead, Jimin just watched her get farther and farther as he wondered...

"Who is she?"

"Pabo! Pabo!" Hee Yeon bellowed, hitting her head with a clenched fist.

She stripped down her clothes and feel it slide down her skin. She can clearly see the bright red glow that surrounds her wounds.

Hee Yeon headed to the bathroom to wash the dirt off it. She felt a deep throbbing ache as her skin gets damp by the water. The water goes down the drain with a mixture of clear fluid, dirt and some of her blood.

After she put on her clothes, she jumped on her bed and grabbed her journal and pen. It looks like an ordinary notebook with a spring holding it together, no designs, no cute stickers just a lot of scribbles in front.

Silence surrounded her room as she settle. She can't really hear anything besides the ticking of the clock. This is how she like it, she thought, peaceful. She can hear herself think clearly. Hee Yeon stare at the blank space in front of her and start to write.

"I have always wondered what it would be like if I saw him again. I thought I could toughen up and talk to him without feeling uncomfortable but like a coward, I couldn't face him. He was like a ghost from my past that I couldn't bare to face. Stupid, Hee Yeon! You're so stupid! I will make sure that next time you won't run..."

Hee Yeon shut off the lights and gets ready for bed before she could write anything further. She tuck herself in and shove her whole body under the soft blanket.

In the midst of closing her eyes the guy from an hour ago popped into her mind.

"Oh," she muttered, opening her eyes again. "I almost forgot about him!"

She try to recall his face but no matter how hard she did, she still can't remember. Hee Yeon really felt bad for him because his body received most of the impact. She regret that she wasn't able to say sorry properly or ask if he was okay or even help him get up. Her mind was maybe just clouded that she couldn't think straight.

Hee Yeon's eyes gradually closes and drifted to sleep as she still continue to regret what she should've done earlier.

"Damn, I can't sleep!" Jimin utter, staring at the ceiling, thinking. He can still feel his body react to the abrasions on his skin.

"Aish.. jinja!" he uttered again.

The broad empty space above makes him remember all that have happened.

Who is she? Why is she crying? Jimin continuously ask himself. Come to think of it, he almost got scared of her, he thought.

'You're really a scaredy cat, Jimin', he exhaled deeply.

He randomly move his body to find a perfect position to sleep into. He turned and turned but can't seem to find a spot. He start to remember her face again as he stopped wriggling around.

He remembers her long black hair which gives off this pleasant smell and her eyes, there's something about her eyes that he can't seem to forget. The tears gave her eyes such un-cunningly beautiful sparkle and it exaggerates the long lashes of hers. He suddenly found himself smiling as he thinks about her face.

"AHHH! Stop it, stop it!" he shouted, moving restless on his bed again but this time quicker.

Jimin noticed a flying object on his peripheral vision, coming closer and closer before he got the chance to turn his head...

*THUMP*

A slipper hits his face making it fly off to oblivion.

"Go to sleep you idiot!" Yoongi shouts.

Jimin thought he disturbed his sleep and made him agitated. To Yoongi, sleeping is the best part of each day. He acts as if he doesn't get enough sleep but the truth is, he's always sleeping.

"Oh sorry, hyung," he replied as he scratch his head. "You go back to sleep now," Jimin forced a smile.

Yoongi points his two fingers to his eyes and point back at Jimin gesturing 'I'm watching you'. After a few minutes he immediately return to his dreamland. Wow, it's really unbelievable how he easily manage to sleep, Jimin thought.

He turned the opposite way and faced the wall. He touches half of his face gently trying to ease the pain that the wrath of Yoongi gave him. He closed his eyes and attempted to sleep again. He failed after a few more tries and still couldn't manage to fall asleep.

End of Prologue

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A fan fiction is only a fan fiction.
No real harm done to the characters
of the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Writer's Note
Thank you for reading the Prologue of Only You. Please feel free to comment below your opinions: english/tagalog, negative/positive or even questions if there are things that aren't clear to you. And I will try my best to respond with every comment and answer it without leaving any spoilers. Once again, thank you!

The first chapter will be officially posted on Wednesday, July 22 2015.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

524 19 18
Y/N is a cheerful and strong minded college girl. She has it all, good grades, a best friend to always have her back, her dreams to fullfill, a joyfu...
8.3K 304 21
(Y/n)'s tragic past affects her life. She meets Bangtan randomly in college. Little by little, her attitude changes and her true personality shows, b...
382K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
3.4K 122 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...