Forbidden Love

By peekaboozerrie

The Edwards and the Malik's. The families completely envy each other...well their mothers do. Perrie and Zay... More

Forbidden Love
1/ oh hey I remember you
2/Not your proper first date
3/ fighting and ditching
4/ rather not talk about it
5/ just aplogize
6/ no worries
7/fundraiser
8/ Carnival
10/ you what?

9/ Birthday suprises

471 17 2
By peekaboozerrie

Dedicated to @booierose :) thanks for voting and yeah haha :) xx

Enjoy chapter 9: Birthday Surpises~

Perrie Pov

I stared down at my suitcases as I waiting for my plane to be called. Gosh I was nervous! I'm basically sneaking out of the country and the only people who know are the girls and the boys except Zayn. My mam doesn't know either. She thinks I'm staying at Jades place.

Since I know nothing about California the girls called Louis, Harry, Niall and Liam to pick me up when I arrive there.

I grabbed my phone and texted Zayn happy birthday since I haven't told him yet.

Me<3: happy birthday boo ! Gosh your older then me now lol ! I love you so much and I hope 5 months will pass by quick !! xx

5 months is now more like 5 hours.

"Flight to California is now boarding."I heard through the speaker and got up.

This is it.

Zayn POV

Me and the boys were in the studio when my phone buzzed. I smiled when I saw it was Perrie.

Perrie<3: happy birthday boo! Gosh your older then me now lol! I love you so much and I hope 5 months will pass by quick! xx

Me: thanks love, you honestly made my day !! Don't worry it'll pass by quick! I love you too and I'll call you later xx

I sent it and looked at the boys except Liam since he was in the booth to record his part of this song we began making.

"That was Perrie."I said and the boys looked at me. "She wished me 'happy birthday' and I just miss her so much."I continued and laid my head down on the couch. Louis pat my shoulder and I sighed.

Knowing that I probably couldn't see her for another 5 months made me upset.

"Alright I'm done. Zayn your up next."Liam said coming out. I nodded then got up making my way over.

"Boys I'm going to Mc Donald's what do you all want?"Louis asked everyone.

"I'll just go with you."Niall said and the rest of the boys followed Louis. Great there all leaving me now! What an amazing birthday. Note the sarcasm.

Perrie POV

So here I am in California and I feel lost. I found all my bags and stuff but every time I try to call the guys it goes straight to voicemail. Please don't tell me they forgot about me!

I looked at the time and it way noon. I made my way over to a chair and sat with all my bags. These boys better come they can't ruin this!

"Aye Perrie!"I turned and saw Niall heading towards me with a smile. I got up and hugged all of them. Thank the lord they came.

"Thank you guys so much for agreeing!"I said and they all nodded.

"Need help?"Harry asked when he saw 2 of my suitcases. I nodded and he took one and Liam took one. When we went outside I saw a couple people taking pictures of us which got me scared.

"Just look down."Niall said and grabbed my hand leading me to the car. We got in and I sighed and took my phone out.

"Those paparazzi have been following us ever since our first interview!"Harry groaned and I laughed. They better get use to that.

The boys said I would have to surprise Zayn at the studio since he's there. We made it there and got in. Once we walked closer to the room I started to get nervous and excited at the same time.

"I don't think it takes that long to get Mc Donald's."Zayn said to the boys when they walked in. I stayed behind so he couldn't see me..yet.

"Wait..where's the food?"Zayn asked and I laughed really quietly. Just a couple more seconds until I get to see the love of my life! I stood by the door way but Zayn didn't see me because his back was facing me.

"Mate we got you something better. Turn around."Harry said. Zayn turned around and his eyes widened once he saw me.

"PERRIE!"he yelled and ran over to me and engulfed me in a hug. His lips pressed onto mine and I have to admit I missed his lips..a lot.

"What are you doing here?"he asked with the biggest smile ever. I laughed and pecked his lips once more.

"Visiting my boyfriend on his birthday..obviously."I giggle and he hugged me again tighter as if he thought this was a dream.

"Happy Birthday, I love you!"I whispered in his ear. He kissed my cheek and continued smiling.

"Okay that's it for today guys! Your allowed to go home now."I turned and saw Simon coming into the room. Once he said that me and Zayn were out of the room in a heartbeat!

---

"I still can't believe your actually here."Zayn said and wrapped his hands around my waist from behind. I felt something hard on my bum and I knew exactly what that was. It was Zayn's..you know. I'll take care of that later...

"Well believe it Malik!"I say and turn my body so I'm facing him. He leans down and kisses my lips.

"You know that I love you right?"he asked and I giggle.

"Yes and I love you too!"I say kiss his lips. He slides his tongue on my lower lip asking for an entrance and deny. I broke the kiss and laughed. We need to save all that for later.

"Let's go out to eat! Just the he two of us, for your birthday!"I said with a smile and he nods. I escape from his hands and go up to his room. Zayn was staying in a hotel and it was pretty big. My suit case was filled with lots of clothes even though I'm only going to be using about half of them. I change into some blue high waisted shorts since Zayn was right, it is really hot here, and a light pink crop top with short sleeves. I put on the necklace Zayn has gotten me from here and a couple rings. Then I slip on some white converse and head out the room and saw Zayn sitting on the couch. He didn't change because he looked good unlike me who had sweatpants and a white crop top.

"You look cute!"he complimented then kissed my cheeks.

"You don't look to bad yourself! Before we leave I want you to open your present"I said taking the wrapped up box and handing it to him. He smirked and unwrapped it. I ended up giving him the helmet because it wasn't very expensive and I needed lots of money to fly over here!

"Thank you babe!"He said and pecked my lips. That's not even all of his present. Part one was the helmet, part two is dinner, and part three is me giving my virginity to him. I know what your thinking and all I'm saying is I planned this is out I'm ready for it. For the past months I know he wants to 'do it' but I always stop him saying I'm 'not ready' and now I am. Also I bought some condoms cos I'm pretty sure he didn't bring any.

"Your welcome! Now let's go!"I say leading him out the door.

---

So far so good...we are at the restaurant and it's nice and simple. Not too fancy and not cheap.

"I know I said this like a million times and this is now a million and one but I love you and I'm really happy your here."Zayn said grabbing my hand. I smiled then our waitress came to take our orders. She left to place our orders then came back with our food in a short time.

"How did you get the money to come? It's really expensive"Zayn asked and I chewed my food.

"I saved up my money from my job and now I'm here."I said happily. He squeezed my hand with his and I smiled.

"Thank you Perrie. This is one unforgettable birthday."he said and I laughed. Just wait until later Malik...

We finished our meal and I pretended to go to the bathroom when really I went to go pay the bill because knowing Zayn he won't let me. Even if it's for his birthday.

"Hi I'm paying for my meals."I tell the waitress by the cashier and she looks at me confused.

"They guy over there already gave me his credit card for the meals."she said holding Zayn's credit card up. There he does again. I groaned and gave her my card.

"He never lets me pay but will you please make the meals be payed my me? It's his birthday and I decided to bring him here."I said and she nodded and took my card then handed me both mine and Zayn's after she was done.

"You sneaky ass."I playfully said to Zayn as I sat down. He gave me a confused expression so I explained.

"Trying to pay for the meal! I payed and you can't change it."I said handing him back his card. He looked like he just got defeated and I laughed.

"Okay boo, let's go walk around."I say holding his hand. I waved goodbye to the waitress before leaving.

The things here were actually really cool especially all the buildings. Me and Zayn walked hand in hand around and took a few pictures at the cool landmarks. We stared at a really amazing piece of art.

"Your more perfect than the art, how do I even deserve you?"Zayn whispers into my ear and I giggle. I turn my back and hug him snuggling my head into his chest.

"Wanna go back to the hotel?"I nod and Zayn leads me to his car. Thinking about going back to the hotel got me nervous because of me loosing my virginity but I want this!

---

I hurry over to the room and get the box of condoms and open it. I grab one and put it in my back pocket. I look around and clean up a bit so it's not messy...here we go.

"So what do you want to do now?"Zayn ask coming into the room sitting by me. I lean in and kiss his lips that were soft and warm. Slowly I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist gently.

"I was thinking..."I say then continue to kiss his lips. "We can have..."I break away to say that then go back to his lips. "Some fun..."once again I break away then kiss his lips. I was now on his lap enjoying it. "Tonight."I finish then break away and grab the condom. I bit my lip and he looks shocked while looking at the condom.

"Are you sure about this?"He asks with a smirk and I nod. He grabs it with his hand and puts it in the side on the bed so he can put it on we he needs to.

He turns back to me and pins me down on the bed kissing me everywhere which made me giggle. I tugged on his shirt and within seconds it was off onto the floor. His lips traveled down my neck and sucked it in a few spots which I'm sure would leave a couple marks. He takes my top off and before this started I took off all my jewelry so I didn't have to worry about it. I let out a moan when he continued to suck on my neck skin.

I traveled my arms to his waist to take off his pants which wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. His lips traveled back up to mine and his tongue slid across my bottom lip and this time let him it. While his lips felt like they were stuck on mine he tugged on my jeans and took them off.

"Your so beautiful."Zayn said looking down at my body. I blushed and Zayn pecked my nose making me laugh. I felt his hips rub on mine making me moan with pleasure.

"Mhmm Zaaaayn."I moaned out softly. I wrapped my legs around his waist which was my way of saying 'keep doing that' since I felt like I couldn't speak. He rubbed them faster then I felt his hand going down my panties. Now instead of his hips rubbing against me it was his hand.

"Ahhh ZAYN."Something entered me and I know it wasn't his 'willy' cos he still had his boxers on which I was planning to take off soon. I felt something else enter and I realized it was Zayn thrusting 2 fingers into me. This honestly felt amazing...

My hands traveled down to the hem of his boxers and I tried to slide them off.

"A bit eager aren't you?"Zayn asked with a chuckle. One of his hands moved to my back and I figured he was trying to un clip my bra. I sat up a bit to help him. He threw it to the floor and I will still trying to get his boxers off.

"About time we go under the covers eh?"Zayn said and within seconds we were both under these covers. He slid my panties off and finally it was time to take his off. Once they were off and on the floor my eyes widened at his member. It's so...wow...that's gonna hurt me.

He grabbed the condom that was on the side of the bed and looked down at me.

"me or you putting this on?"He asked and I truly had no idea how to.

"Taking that as me."Zayn chuckled and unwrapped the condom and put it on.

"If it starts to hurt tell me okay?"Zayn whispered and I nodded. I felt the tip rubbing against me and slowly going in which made me moan with pleasure.

"Deeper."I moaned out to Zayn and I felt more and more of his member in me thrusting in and out repeatedly. The room was filled with loud moans coming from the both of us.

"M-More Zayn."I moaned almost screaming. I bit my lip trying to keep me from screaming his name when I felt his whole member in me thrusting. My nails were going up and down his back probably leaving scratch marks all over.

"Scream it."Zayn whispered into my ear slamming to me. My head arched back and I bit my lips. "Scream my name."he said and I felt him slam his whole length into me.

"AHH ZAYN!"I screamed feeling amazing. It hurt but gave me so much pleasure. I felt tears go down my cheeks and Zayn tried to kiss each and every one.

"Zayn I think I'm g-gonna-"

"I know. Me too."He said. We were both getting to our high point so he slammed into me once more making me scream out. Once we both got to our high we released and Zayn laid down next to me.

"Best. Birthday. Ever."Zayn breathed out. I was breathing heavily right now and once it got back to normal I felt his arms wrap around me pulling me close.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

--next morning--

I woke up with my legs feeling very very very sore but it was worth all the pleasure I for last night. Turning over I saw Zayn sleeping peacefully with one of his hands wrapped around my waist. One of his eyes opens and he smirks then closes it.

"Good morning love."he said and brought me very close to him. He pecked my cheek and I blushed thinking about last night. He probably knew since he chuckled.

"I had a great time last night."I said and I burried my head into his chest smiling like a maniac to myself.

"Me too. I wish we can go back."I said and he chuckled.

"Maybe we can."I looked up and he was smirking down at me.

"Are you suggesting morning sex?"I smirked and giggled at him and he nodded. I bit my lip then opened the cabinet next to me and pulled out the condom and handed it to Zayn.

"But just for thirty minutes cos we need to get ready."I said and Zayn nodded. Without warning he slammed into me making me scream a bit.

"F-Faster."I moaned and Zayn increased his speed. He kissed my lips so I won't cry again like last night. My legs wrapped around his torso rubbing against his crotch making him moan the same time he's slamming into me.

"J-Just a l-little bit more."I breathe out almost getting to my high.

"Hey Za- AH MY EYES!"I quickly grab the cover and cover my revealed boobs that Niall probably saw.

"Niall what's going on- MY EYES!"I hear Louis. The rest of the boys are there and in completely naked under the sheets. Zayn's sits up and it only reveals his very toned stomach.

"LADS WHAT THE HELL?"Zayn screams at them and I smirk. They just walked in on use having 'fun'.

"Sorry we'll just um go."Louis smirk and they all run and shut the door. Zayn looks over at me and I could feel myself blushing. He leans in and kisses my lips.

"Don't be embarrassed."Zayn chuckled and laid down next to me kissing my cheeks.

"Zayn they just walked in on us having sex. I think I am allowed to be embarrassed."I turn over to him and he's smirking.

"Well that'll teach them."Zayn chuckled and I laughed.

"Teach them what?"I asked snuggling into his chest.

"That your mine and only mine."he says kissing the top of my forehead which instantly brought butterfly's in my stomach.

---

"About time you love birds made it. Did you decide to keep the 'fun' going?"Louis asked wiggling his eye brows. I felt myself blush and burry myself into Zayn's chest which made all the guys laugh at me!

"That's none of your business."Zayn said in a playful tone then we took a seat. We were having breakfast at a little restaurant that was in the hotel. This hotel was huge..I'm thinking people stay here when they visit because they even have a couple shops here.

"Hello guys in Gina and I'll be taking your order today. Can I start you al off with some drinks?"she asked in her American accent which I found really different.

"I'll have orange juice."Harry said and Louis, Liam, and Niall also ordered that drink.

"I'll have some apple juice please."I said and she wrote it down then Zayn got the same thing.

"You guys aren't from here right?"she asked and we all shook our heads. She must've knew because of our accents.

"We're all from the UK. Bradford to be exact."Harry answered and she nodded then went to go and get our drinks. The boys were talking and every time one of them would look at me I felt embarrassed on how they saw me and Zayn this morning.

"Don't be embarrassed Perrie! We kinda heard you guys last night too!"Niall said and the boys laughed their heads off.

"Who knew you were a screamer."Louis commented and I put my face in my hands to stop my cheeks from blushing which got them laughing more. I felt Zayn's arm wrap around my waist to bring me closer to him then a kiss planted on my forehead.

Our drinks came then we ordered our food. I got some French toast with strawberries and every time the boys asked to try I would say no but ended up giving them a try. After we finished we headed back to the hotel and hanged out in Louis and Harry's hotel room until we left to the studio where the boys invited me.

"This is cool."I said once we stepped into the studio. I jumped onto the chair that spins and made it spin a couple times until I got dizzy which was pretty fun.

"Yeah it is. We've actually already made 2 songs."Louis said and I smiled at them. I was really proud of them. Living the dream. Although this made me want to live the dream too, perhaps with the girls maybe.

I stood up then took a seat next to Zayn who had a notebook in his arms. He seemed to be writing in it. Let me just take a little peek-

"Your not going to see them Perrie."Zayn teased and I groaned sitting down next to him.

A guy who I would say is around 20 walked in and the boys greeted him.

"Alright boys, who's up first?"He said and I gave Zayn a confused look. Who is this guy?

"He helps us record and everything. His name is Richard."Zayn whispers and I nod. I didn't see him here yesterday but then again I was only here for a little bit so he might've left.

"Harry!"Niall said pointing at him and Harry walked over to the booth. He slipped on a pair of black headphones and so did Richard I guess it was so he can hear him.

"Okay Harry, your part in 'What Makes You Beautiful' starts now."Richard said and pressed a button. We can't hear him singing but Richard can through the headphones. I found it really cool and fun. Harry stayed in there for awhile..about an hour or so. My stomach rumbled and Zayn looked down at me with a chuckle.

"Want a snack?"He asked and I nodded. We got up and walked out hand in hand. He lead me to a vending machine where I got some chocolate chip cookies! Zayn chuckled when I shoved them in my mouth so when his mouth opened I shoved one in his mouth which shut him up.

"These are actually pretty good. Can I have another?"Zayn pouted and I rolled my eyes. His mouth opened and I threw a cookie in there and which he munched. I laid down on the couch with Zayn while the others were on the other ones. Zayn was sitting so I rested my head on his lap staring up at him while he looked so concentrated on his notebook writing things down. The 'concentrating' look was very cute so I took a quick picture.

Little Zayn's concentrating look !! xx

I wrote that as my caption on the picture I was posting on Instagram. In case you were asking about it, I changed my Instagram to private because it felt creepy when some random person liked my picture. I tagged Zayn and soon his phone vibrated. He looked at it and smirked looking down at me.

"Your too cute."He said and pecked my nose.

---

"Pool time!"Harry yelled and jumped into the pool making a huge splash. I screamed when I felt the cold water on me and looked down at Harry.

"Your dead meat."I said and he chuckled and swam away. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Zayn's hand guiding him to two chairs. The pool was cold so we left out towels and phone on the chair to go to the jacuzzi instead. I slipped off my cover up that obviously covered my baiting suit. Since I knew it was pretty hot here I brought my baiting suit knowing I would use it.

"I literally have the hottest girlfriend ever." Zayn said slipping his hands around my waist. I blushed and he pecked my lips. The bathing suit wasn't all that. Just one I bought really quickly before leaving. It was a black simple bikini.

We hurried over to the jacuzzi and put the bubbles on. When I stepped in I winced at how hot it was in there! It did take awhile to get use to! Zayn brought his body close mine and I laughed when Harry shouted 'get a room'

"I love you so much Perrie."Zayn pecked my lips before I could even reply back.

"I love you too.."I said and kissed his lips again. He managed to get the kids heated in moments which made me giggle into the kiss.

"Perhaps we take this to the bedroom aye?"I say and Zayn nodded eagerly stepping out of the hot jacuzzi. We hurried up to the bedroom without telling the boys were we were going.

I suppose you know what happened next...

----------------------------------------------

Please VOTE AND COMMENT and anybody liked that zerrie moment :) talking to you in the next update xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.5K 23
**This the sequel to my other fanfic called "Fearless". Jade and Perrie think now that they're together and the past is firmly behind them that they...
428K 8.6K 50
Zayn Malik, Perrie Edwards. Find out what goes on behind the cameras and the scrutiny of fans and media, presenting to you our perfect pop couple thr...
51.7K 1.3K 36
Zayn and Perrie have triplets, Aalia, Carter and Hunter. Who are now 15 years old and starting high school. Jade and Sam have their little boy Benjam...
88K 2.7K 21
~once we were built like towers, now my heart feels nothing at all~ Perrie never had a good life. With her mother dying when she was twelve, and her...