I can't help loving you

By mandygirl911

Kate Stewart has to come home to an abusive father, but her life turns upside down when she witnesses a woman... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Q's and A's
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty- two
chapter twenty- three
chapter twenty- four
chapter twenty- five
chapter twenty- six

chapter fourteen

2.2K 31 3
By mandygirl911

dedicated to Attru67 for helping me out and listening to me and being there for me!!!

THANK YOU ATTRU67!!!

*KEVIN’S POV*

“Where have you been Kevin? I was worried when you said you couldn’t pick me up,” Jennifer said. I smiled at her and assured her everything was okay.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

“Yes,” I told her.

“Okay, then let’s dance Kevin,” she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the center of the room. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started swaying her hips to the slow music.

After a couple seconds I finally stopped.

“Jennifer,” I said gently pulled her hands off me. She looked up at me, worried and confused.

“What’s up with you today? First, you couldn’t pick me up, and now you won’t dance with me?” she said. I could tell she was getting angry. I sighed.

“I’m just not in the mood.” I looked at her and she just stood there, looking at me. She seemed to have gotten an idea because she let up

“Then let’s go do something else,” she said happily as she stepped closer to me. A smile crept across her face and she tugged my tuxedo. I tried not to sound irritated as I said, “Maybe later.”

I took a step back and Jennifer sighed.

“Fine then, I’ll just go find another guy to dance with,” she said angrily to me. She turned around dramatically and stomped off.

I rolled my eyes and watched her leave. I shrugged it off and looked around for Kate. I tried again once I couldn’t find her the first time. And again, I couldn’t find her.

I leave her for one minute and she disappears.

What am I going to do with that girl?

“Hey Kevin,” someone patted my shoulder. I turned around to see Chris. “Looking for someone?” Chris seemed like he did something wrong, like usual.

A frustrated sigh escaped from my lips. Chris smirked and looked around.

“Where is Kate anyways?” he asked. I shrugged and kept looking.

“I’m going to look outside,” I told him. He nodded and I made my way through the people.

I walked past the angel statue and glanced out the windows. The buff man was still at the door as I walked out. The night sky had a few stars on it. A couple was making out at the corner of the house and another one next to some bushes. A cat was crossing the street with no cars on it.

I searched for Kate but it was as if she just didn’t exist. I looked everywhere for her.

Where could that girl be?

*KATE’S POV*

I woke up in a cold grey room. It looked like a basement. The first thing I noticed was that my hands were tied up behind me.

 I started freaking out and squirming around, hoping that for some reason, the rope would just magically fall off.

What am I doing here? How did I get here? Who brought me here? Do you like dogs? What am I going to do? Why would someone bring me here? Am I going crazy? Millions of questions ran through my head.

I tried to remember what had happened. I remembered walked out the mansion and then someone pulled something over my nose and everything went black after that.

My heart was pounding out of my chest. I told myself to breathe in and out, in and out, in and out.

Once my breathing calmed down, I looked around the room. The room was medium-sized and grey. There was a tiny window at the top of one of the walls, and a few boxes in a corner. A door was a couple feet away from me. It was probably locked though.

Why waste my time on a door that could be locked?  I stood up from the freezing floor and walked over to the window. It was too high to even see through. I sighed and felt tears streaming down my cheek. I want to go home.

Okay, snap out of it Kate! You have to come up with a plan!

I ignored myself and kept crying.

Come on Kate, pull yourself together. You need to get out of here!

I nodded my head.

Okay, let’s see, what do the people in movies do when they’re trying to escape? I guess they…fight back and run away. I’m pretty fast so I’ve got running done, but what about fighting? That, I can’t do. My fighting skills suck. The closest I’ve gotten to fighting is killing a mosquito.

I need to get this rope off first though.

I looked around for something. My eyes practically fell out my head when I saw pieces of glass. They were right under the window. Someone must have broken it.

What kidnapper would leave glass just lying around with their victim?

I ran over to it and sat down on the floor. I was surprised of how the floor was so cold once I landed on it. I tried to grad the biggest piece of glass. It was about three inches tall.

Once it was in my hands, I started sawing away at the rope. The glass kept on slipping out of my hands.

I sighed in frustration as it fell again.

How am I ever going to do this?

I heard something coming from the door, and I turned my head to it. I let out a small scream as it opened quickly. A man wearing black pants and a blue shirt was standing there. He looked strong and dangerous with his red eyes.

Oh no.

“Get up.” His voice was cold and mean.

I did as I was told and stood up.

He kept his eyes on me and the door opened again. Another man stepped in. He was just as buff as the other one.

They both walked over to me. The one that came in first grabbed my arm hard. I was going to tell him something, but decided not to cause I knew I would regret it.

The other guy just stood behind me as I was pulled through the door. There were stairs going up.

As I climbed up the stairs, the guy’s grip became stronger.

“Oww,” I finally said in an annoyed tone. The guy just ignored me and didn’t even loosen his grip.

Once we got to the top, I was pushed through.

“Hey!” I turned my head around. The guy wasn’t holding me anymore and the other one and him were standing there, looking at something. I slowly turned my head back around.

There was another guy in front of me. Our bodies were an inch away, so I took a step back.

He was drop-dead gorgeous with his blonde hair and ocean-blue eyes. He had a smirk on his face though, which made me glare at him.

He nodded at the guys, and they left.

“Hello Kate, I’m Adam,” he smiled. I just kept glaring at him as he continued.

“I’m sorry having you kidnapped and brought here.”

“What do you want from me?” I asked. I tried to not sound scared or confused.

“Well, it’s not you that I need, it’s Kevin,” he told me.

I thought of Kevin made me want to hit something.

 How could he have not told me he had a girlfriend?

“Then why did you kidnap me?” I asked.

“Well, with all his body guards and what not, I’m just going to use you as bait,” he confessed. I sighed.

“I want to go home!” I said. Adam shook his head. “You’re not going anywhere missy. I need you.” I sighed again and dropped my head.

“What time is it?” I asked.

I think I’m going crazy.

Why would I ask for the time at a situation like this?

Adam seemed to have an expression that agreed with me.

“Are you okay?” he asked. I groaned. “I want to go home! Let me go!” I started stomping my feet.

His eyebrows rose in amazement.

“You sure are a weird kid,” he told me.

“I’m not a kid! And you look pretty young yourself. How old are you, nineteen?” I asked.

Again with the stupid questions?

“Twenty,” he nodded. I looked around trying to see if there could be any way to run away.

As if reading my mind, he said, “Don’t even think about it. There are a couple guards walking around. They could take you done in a second.”

I gave him an annoyed look and continued looking around.

“Come,” he said grabbing, my arm like the other guy had done. But his grip was nowhere close to how the other guy’s was. His grip was loose and I was practically just walking with him.

I didn’t bother to run; I knew I wouldn’t have a chance.

Adam led into another room. It looked like the room I was just in, but bigger. Its white walls and clear floor just made it seem even bigger. There wasn’t even much furniture, just a tiny table at one of the corners.

But we didn’t stop there. Adam gently pulled me to a hallway with doors on them. He opened the first door on the left and we both walked in.

“This is where you’ll be sleeping,” he told me. I was surprised. I thought they would have me tied up and thrown in the basement instead.

The room was absolutely huge and the bed was also.

Wait…

“Don’t tell me,” I turned to Adam.

“How else am I supposed to make sure you don’t leave?” he asked with a smirk on his face.

Okay, i've been reading some storys on Wattpad and i noticed a couple storys have really long chapters, so  now i feel a little guilty for always taking long, and writing short chapters. Okay, so now i'm going to be trying to make them longer.

 Remember to

vote

comment

fan

(only if you want to)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 10.1K 44
Werewolves and Vampires is the story of, you guessed it, werewolves and vampires. Lila Silver had been a pretty normal girl until her sixteenth birth...
343K 11.4K 62
The human world is long gone and is now controlled by the vampire race. Humans with money can live a peaceful life while the poor decide to sell thei...
208K 5.6K 26
A 21 year old girl, Jessica Monroe never believed in mythological beings such as Vampires, werewolves etc. She always hated them and would study abou...
1.2K 10 10
Nobody believes Penny when she says she sees Vampires and Werewolves. Not even her family. Then her family is killed by Vampires. Still, nobody belie...