Vikklan Oneshot Book

By jellommainia

It's Fourth of July and the pack are skyping. Lachlan and Vik are over at Mitch and Jeromes house to celebrat... More

Fourth of July
Vikklan Truth or Dare
Little Lachy/Little Vikky
Vik's Hoodie
Vik is Short Lachlan is Tall
Vik has hate
Lachlan is in the Army
Lachlan is in the Army Part 2 Ending 1
Vik is on a trip part 1
Vik is on a trip part 2
Vik's Scarf
Vik's Angry
Meant to be part 2
Meant to be part 1
Chill
So You're awake
I told you so
A/N
Vikram
Unfair
Cuddles
Kill it!
The approaching storm
Valentines day
Kiss me/feed me
Stuck
You are art
(M)Athlete
Let me study
A/N
Cherries
Kids again
Necklace
Hot
A/N
Tipsy
Ireland ups and downs
Missing him
Vik?
1K votes
1k Votes
Winners!
Not without you
It was a dare
All Good Things Come To An End
Smut
Come Here
Down goes the city
New years
Not without you
The boy with all the polaroids
What are you looking for
The Moon and The Sun
Part title
Am I?
Starting a Story
Lachlan is in the Army Part 2 Ending 2
Untitled Part 59

Tbnrduty

2.1K 56 10
By jellommainia

I know this is a Vikklan book but you'll enjoy it. I got the prompt off of tumblr by otpprompts.

~Vik's Pov~
Since it is minecon, The Pack is all together. So with the time I had I wanted to take a walk with Lachlan on our hour break from the convention.
"It's so nice out in London," Lachlan says.
"It is," I reply.
"I wish I could stay here longer," he sighs.
"I do too."
"Hey Preston." Lachlan exclaims walking over to Preston.
"Hey Lachlan. I wanted to ask you something," Preston starts, "Would you like to go out on a date with me?"
"Sure!"
I take my phone out of my pocket and tell the guys, "Hey I have to go catch you guys later haha." They nod and walk off. I take a cab and go back to the hotel. I take a bottle of alcohol out of the fridge and sit on the edge of the bed as tears start to fall. The bottle became empty and multiplied on the bed. The tears came nonstop. Lachlan is with Preston. And I'm out cold.

~Lachlan's Pov~
Preston took me out to Dinner and I don't think we should be more than just friends. He's my Packmate. I don't think we should date. He understood and went off to talk to rob. Cheeky guy. So I went go go check up on Vik, he didn't come back to the convention.
At the hotel I unlock the door and see Vik passed out on the bed with 5 or so bottles of alcohol near him. He's not a drinker. As I got closer I saw his face and it was red and puffy with tear stains.
Was he crying? Why would he drink?
I prod him and shake him gently. "Viik Viiiiiiik," I say softly.
He doesn't wake up. I grab a bottle of almost empty water and splash it on his face. He stirs. I shake him gently and he slowly opens his eyes.
"Lachlan?" He says voice coarse.
"Vik are you ok?"
"My head hurts."
"Its ok drink some water," I tell him grabbing a cup of water.
He takes it nodding thankfully.
"Why did you drink Vik? What's wrong," I ask him.
He looks down and stares at his water. I sit and wait patiently.
"You're dating Preston," he says barely audible.
I sigh, "We aren't dating. He asked me on a date and I decided to test things out. It didn't work. We are better off friends."
"Really?" His face lights up a bit.
"Yeah. Anyways that doesn't explain why you drank." I smirk.
"Lachlan... I wanted to be the one that asked you out." he says softly.
"Oh Vik speak up I couldn't hear you." I laugh.
"L-Lachlan-"
"I was kidding." I cut him off and lean in. He leans in too knowing what I'm trying to do.
I lean in and kiss him right at the edge of his lips and pull back.
I laugh at his pouty face.
"You're a cutie." I pinch his cheek.
He takes my hand and pulls me into a kiss.

Hope you enjoyed that one shot. Did I fool anybody thinking this is actually Tbnrduty. No. Ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 43 10
Hi! This is a book where I'll be posting all the one shots that I write. They'll mainly be The Pack and The Sidemen but there will probably be some o...
7.8K 467 40
Preston is tired of Rob's constant nagging, and Rob is sick of Preston's slack attitude. They were always fighting, and being their friends, Mitch, J...
1.6K 356 31
Content Warning: some heavy topics involved. Three relationships over several years, each beginning and ending in different ways- this is Lachlan's j...
3.9K 349 39
Cover by: @-taeluver Rob gets snapped by someone who seems weird? Will it change his life for the best or for the worst? It depends on me to write an...