Coming Down [G-Eazy]

By LostinNostalgia_

He turned his attention to me. "And I don't think I know you?" "Oh, yeah. I'm Elena," I smiled, holding out m... More

Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Final A/N and Possible Sequel
Sequel

Chapter I

29.2K 510 356
By LostinNostalgia_

A/N: So I've been in the process of writing this for a friend for quite awhile, so I decided I may as well publish it here. Vote/comment if you like it, I guess? x

Elena's POV

"You almost ready? He's gonna be here any minute," I heard a voice trailing down from the end of the hallway, footsteps coming soon after.

I rolled my eyes, turning around from my spot at the mirror to face my best friend. "As ready as I'm gonna get."

Her jaw dropped, followed by a small smirk forming on her face.

"What?" I questioned her odd look.

"'As ready as I'm gonna get', yeah okay," she scoffed. "You're hot as hell."

I was wearing a black pair of skinny jeans and a tank top; nothing overly fancy.

I shook my head, smiling a bit. "Sure, Brooke."

"Can you at least act like you're a little bit into this?" she asked, glancing down at her phone, typing something out quickly before looking back at me.

I shrugged indifferently. As much as I was letting on that I wasn't, I was actually somewhat glad to be going out. Parties meant time to hang out with friends and sort of forget about real life for a bit, not to mention the copious amounts of free booze. That was always a plus. It was one of the benefits of having a friend that was dating a guy in a band. He had a lot of connections that always translated to a lot of parties when he was in town, which I somehow managed to get dragged to quite often. For the most part, it was relatively awkward since I didn't know many of the people there, aside from his bandmates which I was slightly acquainted with and a couple others from our circle of friends.

"Come on," she grabbed my wrist. "He's in the parking lot waiting for us."

We made our way out of our apartment, locking the door behind us before heading to the elevator. Once we made it outside, he waved at us, and she grinned, launching herself into his arms.

He tossed his cigarette onto the ground, stepping on it before kissing her forehead and then her lips. "Hey."

"Hey," she mumbled back, the smile still on her lips. Their relationship was one of the cutest I had ever witnessed. I never really understood how they did it, though. He was home for maybe a couple months out of the year, and to me that just seemed weird.

"Hey, Elena," his attention flickered to me for a moment.

"Hey, Jesse," I replied.

"Ready to go?" he asked the both of us, to which we nodded in response.

She hopped into the passenger's seat, and he made his way over to the driver's side. I got in the back, engaging in the idle chatter about the party, who was going to be there, and how much fun this was going to be. I sort of felt like a teenager again, going off to some random person's house party that I'd only found out about through word of mouth.

We arrived shortly after, and I was surprised at how large the house was. Most of these parties took place in penthouse apartments or other smaller places with relatively small crowds; nothing like this, that was for sure. I could tell already that this party was going to be huge.

Upon walking through the front doors, I realized how correct my assumption was. The place was packed, loud music blasting from somewhere in the depths of the house. I almost laughed at how much this resembled something out of a movie or some teenaged kid's party.

I was standing among a group of people including Brooke, Jesse and Zach, one of Jesse's bandmates, all of which had already begun to drink large amounts of alcohol. I was really no exception to this. While chatting with Brooke and Jesse, I spotted something that caught my attention, and I stopped mid sentence.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" Brooke asked when I stopped talking.

I tilted my head in the direction of the stranger. He was dressed in head to toe black, a red cup in his hand. "Who is that?"

Jesse's gaze followed mine, settling on the tall guy standing several feet away. A slight chuckle came out, and I looked to him to see him shake his head. "No way."

There was a slight laughter coming from Brooke as well, and I was a bit confused.

"What?" I questioned. "You know him?"

He tilted his head slightly to the side, shrugging a bit. "Yeah, I know him."

"Of course you do," I laughed. "You know everyone."

"He's not..." Brooke trailed off, taking a sip of her drink. "Never mind."

"I can introduce you, if you want," a slight smirk formed on Jesse's face as he ignored whatever it was that Brooke was going to say.

"No I-" I began before he cut me off.

His voice raised slightly, catching the attention of the guy. "Hey, G. Come here."

He noticed Jesse, his face lighting up with a smile as he made his way over through the groups of people.

"What the fuck, Jesse?" I groaned, hitting his arm as he approached.

I was sort of enjoying the admiration from afar, and I mentally cursed myself for opening my mouth in the first place. It should have been known that Jesse would do this.

"Hey, I haven't seen you guys in awhile," he smiled, shaking Jesse's hand in the dumb way that guys do. "Brooke," he wrapped his arms around her.

"It's good to see you," she hugged him back.

He turned his attention to me. "And I don't think I know you?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm Elena," I smiled, holding out my hand.

He chuckled in response, shaking his head as he pulled me in for a hug instead. It was kind of awkward considering the major height difference between the two of us, not to mention how completely unprepared I was for the contact. "Handshakes are kind of lame. I'm G."

I couldn't help but laugh as well. Was this guy serious?

"Just G?" I asked, raising a skeptical eyebrow.

He nodded once. "Just G."

His tone was so serious I had to stop the laughter rising in my chest. This guy was weird as hell.

The four of us stood there talking for awhile; well, more they talked and I kind of stood there awkwardly and listened as I sipped on my drink.

"Jesse," Brooke spoke, taking his arm as she leaned in closer to him. "Can you come with me for a second? I need another drink."

He nodded, and they said a quick "be right back" before disappearing into the crowd. This left me alone with this random guy who I had only met maybe 30 minutes before.

"That subtlety, though," he finally broke the silence, chuckling.

I laughed, nodding. "Right?"

"So how do you know Jesse?" I asked after a few moments of more awkward silence.

"Oh," he took a sip out of his cup. "Through music stuff."

"You do music, too?"

Stupid question. Obviously he did.

He nodded. "Yeah, rap sort of stuff."

"Oh, cool," I responded.

A slight amused smile appeared on his face. "Yeah, I guess. What about you? What sort of stuff so you do to pass the time?"

I shrugged. "I do some modelling. Nothing too serious, really."

"Ah," he raised his eyebrows. "I guess that makes sense with a pretty face like yours."

I could feel the blush rising in my cheeks, but I still managed to quip something back. "Are you trying to pick me up?"

"Maybe," he laughed, finishing off the last of his drink. "Damnit, I'm out. I think I'm gonna go get some more. Did you wanna come?"

I shrugged indifferently. "Sure."

We made our way to the booze, and he grabbed a bottle of unopened jack, taking the whole thing. I gave him a look, and he shrugged nonchalantly in response.

"We can share, if you want. I'm sure there's plenty for the two of us," he removed the lid, tipping the bottle toward me after he had taken a sip. "Assuming you're a whiskey kind of girl, that is."

I laughed, grabbing the bottle and gulping some down before passing it back to him. He had a grin on his face, which I guessed was a sort of look of approval, but I ignored it anyways. "So, why have I never seen you around before?"

"I'm not from around here," he paused, bringing the bottle to his lips. "Bay Area, actually."

"Oh," I nodded. I was beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol, leaning against him involuntarily for support.

He chuckled, grabbing my arm. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think I just need some fresh air. Excuse me," I pulled away from his grip. How embarrassing, he probably thought I was the biggest lightweight ever.

"Wait," he put his hand on my waist. "I'll go with you."

I nodded, allowing him to lead me through the crowds and out the front door, getting as far away from everyone as possible.

"You sure you're okay?" he asked, looking down at me. He seemed genuinely concerned, which only amplified how embarrassed I felt. "I can call you a cab, if you want."

"No, no," I put up my hand. "I'm good, really. You can go if you want."

He laughed again. "Nah, I'm okay here."

We stood there talking about random stuff, finishing off the rest of the whiskey. By then, I was feeling pretty messed up. I knew I probably should have stopped drinking, but on the other hand it was giving me a major confidence boost.

"You're so cute," he laughed after I had made some sort of stupid comment, his hand gripping my waist.

"Like, cute like a puppy or...?" I paused, laughing a bit as well.

He shook his head. "Nah, cute like someone I could make out for hours with, to be honest."

I was slightly taken aback. The whole conversation had been pretty lighthearted up until this point. I looked up at him, his facial expression had changed to something a lot more serious than before. "Whoa."

A slight smirk formed on his face. "That's weird, I'm sorry."

I shook my head. "Nah, I've been kind of waiting for the conversation to go that way."

He gazed down at me confusedly for a moment, but his expression changed quickly. "Okay, so you want to make out for hours is what you're telling me?"

I shrugged, standing on my tiptoes as I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. "Maybe."

The word had barely left my mouth before his lips were on mine. Within seconds it was a full on make out session.

"Holy shit," I breathed as I pulled away for a moment.

"Did you want me to stop?" he mumbled, his lips still only about an inch from mine.

I shook my head, grabbing him again. I was almost feeling more intoxicated from his lips than the alcohol, as cliché as it sounds.

I felt his hands move underneath my shirt, and I grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"Slow down, there," I giggled at his frustrated response.

"Come on," he groaned, struggling to touch me. "I'm too drunk for this teasing shit."

I laughed again. "I-"

"Wanna leave?" he asked, cutting me off.

I was slightly taken aback by how assertive he was; but then again, should I really be surprised? This definitely wasn't something he was new to, the whole going to parties and picking up random girls easy enough to sleep with.

However, in a drunken haze, I just nodded in response. It was awful; I had barely known this guy for a couple of hours, and I already wanted to go home with him. This wasn't something that I usually did, but I couldn't seem to help myself.

"Alright," he took my hand, a slight smirk on his face. "The hotel is just a couple blocks down. We can walk it."

I nodded for a second time, letting him lead the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 311 25
TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL HARRASSMENT LANGUAGE Heyyyyyyy bestiesss!!!!!!!!! Since my last story is ranked 10th in the yn povs list I decided to make on...
2.3M 67.9K 33
•••Excerpt••• I walked Vivian up to her apartment. During the ride back she couldn't stop talking about the clothes she saw and her smile was consta...
281K 9.6K 46
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in Cool & Laugh! {08/07/18} Elena/Lena Matthews is an eighteen year old simple curvy girl with a bit of sass who loves her family...
6.3K 102 30
He hit my ass before gripping it and kissing me passionately, I moaned into his mouth and he gripped my chin between his fingers. His hand went down...